• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resistance m/f. mf/f . Tease and denial. interrogation. Very sexual

thetroublewt

I was challenged to write a story in 3 hours. This is the result. It features interrogation, tease and denial as well as a load of tickling. Enjoy.

Resistance

She tried to move her shackles but it was no good. The x-frame she was currently on had her bound tight. She didn’t get scared by much but this had her terrified. Her white bra and panties were the only thing hiding her modesty. The guards had been a bit too rough on her. No marks left but they were determined to get her on here.

It had been her own fault. She had been careless and tripped the security system, moments later and she had been surrounded. The guards had been keen to take her alive and she had been keen to go. This was going to cause a headache for HQ. Allied nations aren’t supposed to spy on each other. But everyone knew that they did. Her government would have to apologise or make a trade. At least she knew she wouldn’t be hurt.

The door slid open. A man dressed in military uniform entered. He was 6”1 tall and muscular. Blond hair with deep brown eyes. He strutted towards her admiring her bound form. She looked stunning, her brown hair flowing over shoulders, her brilliant green eyes staring back at him.

‘I want to congratulate you commander on your successful infiltration of our little operation. Not many have been able to get so far into our complex.’ He spoke with a gentle yet powerful voice.

She said nothing.

‘You will be delighted to know that your government is keen to have you returned to them. Naturally my government has agreed. The exchange will take place in 24 hours...’

Inside she breathed a sigh of relief.

‘But my government would like to know what you learned whilst you were inside my complex. And they have given me 24 hours to find out.’

‘If you lay a finger on me there will be an international outcry.’ she said.

‘Of course you know that, and my government knows that too. But they also know how capable i am. I am Captain Lechtani. I am pleased to make your acquaintance Jess. It is Jess isn’t it? The name we have on file.’

Silence.

‘We know a lot about you Jess.’ He said moving towards a console. ‘Within 24 hours I will know everything you have seen and there will not be a mark on your body.’ He pushed a button and the xframe moved so that she was now lying down. Only then did she see the table next to her. Lechtani moved to it.

‘You see Jess we know so much about you. All your weaknesses and I am going to have that information.’ He picked up something from the table, she strained to see what it was. Her heartbeat had increased. He moved again slowly and grabbed a stool. He sat at the foot of the frame where her bare feet were bound and helpless.

‘Tell me child, are you… ticklish?’ He spoke with a wide grin and with horror she saw that he was holding a single feather.

God no! She remained silent, repeating her training in her head.

‘Lets find out shall we?’ He brought the feather to meet her right sole. He started to stroke it teasingly up and down her foot. ‘Tickle tickle tickle’ he said.

Inside her head the reaction was immediate. Like ticklish fire it swept up her body, her nerves commanding her to laugh and to scream. She had to hold it in.

‘Oh i love it when they try to resist. Coochie coochie coo.’ The feather kissed her now squirming sole, finding every winkle, fluttering over her sensitive areas. She stifled a giggle.

‘It won’t be long now ticklish girl.’ He said and with free hand peeled her toes back and began to work the feather between every single toe. That did it, it had to be let out.

‘hahahahehehehehehehehehhe please no ahahehehehehhe no my toes ahehehehehehe im ticklishahahehheheheheh.’

‘There we go! I love it when my songbirds finally sing! Tickle tickle!’ The feather danced in harmony to her wriggling toes. No matter what defences she put up the feather found a way in. He now produced another feather and with his other hand began to tickle both her feet in earnest.

‘hahahehehehehehhe not my hfeehehehehehehhetttt hahahehehehhehe please no!’ She screamed.

‘Its foolproof you see. No mark on your body and you have to try and explain that the info was tickled out of you ha! Now tell me what you know about my complex.’ he said.

‘hahaheheheheheheh noooo ahhehehehehehhe ahhehehhe never.’ She replied.

‘Then I can’t stop. Tickle tickle. Your bare feet are so deliciously ticklish!’ He grinned like a cheshire cat as the feathers continued their dastardly work. Up and down, stroking and tantalising her bare flesh. Her feet tried to escape but only found themselves in front of another's feathers kiss. They stroked her firmly, then they stroked her gently. The fast and slow was catching her out.

‘hehehhahehehehehehhehe noooo mercy ahheehehehehhee’ she squealed.
He stopped and stood up. She was panting hard and it had only been a few minutes. He came over to her chest and picked up some scissors. With a few cuts her bra was removed and her breasts fell free. Her nipples were already betraying her.

‘I see we are enjoying our torment.’ He said.

No response.

Bringing the stool round he sat next to her chest. He brought a hand to cup her breast and with another he lowered a feather onto her nipple. He started sawing it back on forth on the erect nub.

She screamed. Her nipples were her most sensitive of placed. Ever since she was a girl she could remember stroking them only briefly before she would shudder. Now in this torturers hands they were being roughly tickled and teased. Her nipples were delighted.

‘Tickle tickle tickle. Such sensitive titties you have. Cootchie cootchie coo.’ He teased.

She bucked and thrashed in a vain attempt to escape his clutches but he held her firm. The feather stroked her nub again and again. Up and down, side to side, she screamed again for mercy. She did not receive it. Satisfied she wasn’t going anywhere he now had a feather tickle each nipple. Both her aching buds being stimulated and teased. She couldn’t stand it.

‘HAHAHEHEHE OH FUHAHAHCKKKK STOP HAAHHEHEHEHE PLEASE AHAHEHEH.’

‘Tell me what I want to know ticklish girl.’ he demanded

‘OHAHAHEHEHHEHEGOD HAHAHEHEHE I CANTTTTTTTTT’

‘Then more tickles for you. Sasha!.’

The door opened and Sasha walked in. Short and wearing a military dress she looked a picture of sex. Black hair, buxom with a round behind she saluted as saw Lechtani.

‘Sasha, be a dear and help out the little spies feet. I believe they are lonely.’ He said.

‘Yes commander’ she said with a voice that would seduce the pope. She brandished her long nails and began to tickle and torture her bare soles. The combination of nipples and feet were unbearable. Whilst Lechtani sawed her nipples, Sasha raked her soles.

She moved her head from side to side, move her body in some way to stop the torment. Every time she looked down she viewed her helplessly ticklish nipples being teased beyond her ability to cope. Lechtani grinned the whole time, mocking her, laughing at her plight. Sasha kept up the audio torture. She told her what a ticklish slut she was, how soon she would break.

‘Are you ready to talk my dear?’ Asked Lechtani.

‘AHAHEHEEHE I CANNNT HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE PLEASE HAHAHEHEBEBE MRRCYHAHAHE’ Her desperation clear in her voice.

‘Then you leave me no choice. ‘ Came the response. Turning to the table he picked up two bullet vibrators. Taking care he taped them both onto her aching nipples. Once he was satisfied they were attached he set them to ‘high’

She has tried this once at home. When she would spend hours playing with her sensitive body. One time she had tried to see how long she could leave her bullet vibe on one nipple set on ‘low’. She lasted 7 seconds. She had squealed loudly then. She squealed louder now.

They were mechanical and merciless, a constant buzz of torture, locked on and unrelenting in their torment. Every second sent shockwaves through her. It traveled down to her feet only to be sent back again by Sasha's nails.

With the scissors back in his hand Lechtani set to work removing his victims panties. He was delighted to see that she was soaking wet. The last piece in her torment could be complete. Slowly and deliberately he parted her soaking wet lips, her clit erect and wanting. He leaned close and could almost taster her need. With the softest feather in his collection he started to slowly brush her clit. Up. And. Down.

Her laughter stopped. She shrieked. Then silence again. Her body convulsed and tied to assess the new sensations. She screamed and then she laughed.

‘AHAAHHHAHAHRHRHRHRHR FUCK NO AHAHAHEHEHEHE NOT MY CLIT AHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHE NOT MY NIPPLES GOD HELP AHAHAHEHEHE’

The feather fluttered between her legs, her clit eager for the kiss of the feather sought it out. He oblieged and twirled it over sensitive head. He stroked up and down and side to side. He saw her hole start to convulse. She was going to come.

He stopped. She screamed.

‘OH GOD AHEHEH LET ME AHAHAHEHEHEHE CUM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!’ She wailed.

‘Tell me what you know!’ He yelled back.

Briefly her definace appeared.

‘NEVER YOU FUCKING PERV HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA’

Sasha had begun to lick and suck her toes. Her warm tongue running up and down her arches. She snaked around every inch of her foot. The vibes on her nipples continued their busy work. Lechtani tried again. Back he went with not one, but now two feathers. They surrounded her clit and he traced her pussy lips with light lazy strokes. She was soaking wet. Every few minutes a feather would be too damp to be effective but he had plenty of spares. Every time he saw her convulse he would stop and deny her orgasm again. This happened six more times. As he was leading her towards her seveneth he again asked the question.

‘Tell me what you know and you will cum right now,’

Sasha, her feet, the vibes, her nipples, his feather, her clit. The desperate need to cum. She snapped.

‘ILL TALK ILL TALK!!!!! AHAHEHEHEHEHE JUST LET ME CUM PLEASE HAAHHEHEHEHE!!!!!’ She screamed.

He continue to brush right until he was sure she was three strokes away.

‘Start talking.’ He said cooly. Sasha stopped tickling and starting sucking toes again.

‘I KNOW YOIR RRRGGHHH UHGHH WORKING ON A NEW HHHAHEHEHE KIND OF HAHEHEHE TANK’

One stroke.

‘ GOOOOOD AND THAAT HAHEHE YOU PLAN AHEHEHE TO TEST IT IN A MONTHHAAHEHEEH’

Second stroke.

‘AANNDDD THAT IT AHAHEHE WILL BE COMPLETELY ROBOTIC HAHEHHH PLLELEEEAASSSSSEEE.’

Third stroke.

It was immediate and loud. She wailed at the top of her voice as the wave started and took over her entire body. She shook in her bonds. Lechtani leaned in and took her clit in his mouth. He licked and sucked the quivering head and she continued to scream. She came over and over again. Sasha licked her convulsing toes whilst tending to their own needs.

Minutes later she was spent. The vibes turned off. Her shame complete. She lay their limp. All of her energy gone.

Sasha took notes on what she has said. Lechtani came to Jess's head.

‘You did very well commander. Very well indeed. You have told us everything you know about the complex. I believe you.’ He said. She didn't answer.

Sasha confirmed that the details had been sent back to HQ and handed him a note. He read it quickly and tossed it.

‘Well commander you have 22 hours until the exchange. High command however has asked me to see if their is anything about your own government you can tell us. You know, like an exchange of ideals.’

He looked her straight in the eye as she screamed again.

He set the vibes to ‘high’

The End.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back