• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/m College Story Part 1

Magicness

My first story, Hope you guys like it.

First day of school
"Uhg, well it looks like we've got the worst Math teacher again."
"Hey, Mr. Benc isn't that bad atleast, I mean he is a little sexist towards women but you're a guy, so you're fine." Marissa said.
"True.. Well, lets get to class before we get a detention from him."
"Yeah, Okay."

In Class
"Class take out a pencil and a notebook. Inside, make an area for your notes and vocabulary." Mr. Benc said. We were then supposed to fill out a sheet so he could "get to know us". When we were done, we all basically automatically started talking to each other. Mr. Benc stopped us by threatening he would give twice as many homework as he usually does. At this point, I'm pretty much convinced I was going to flunk this and it couldn't get any worse.... until Marissa accidentally poked me in the ribs with her pencil. "Ahh," I said as a I practically jumped out of my chair. "Woah, are you okay?" asked Marissa. "Yeah," I said. Everything went pretty normally for the entire week until my friend started whispering to me. "Hey, you see that guy in the black shirt?" asked Marissa. "Yeah," I said. "Omg he is so muscular and cute." said the dazed Marissa. "Woah woah woah, it's only been a week at school and you already have a crush!" I said. "Yeah, well he is just so attractive." said Marissa. "Should I tell him?" I suggested. "NO NO NO NO NO, I SWEAR IF YOU TELL HIM, YOU'LL BE SORRY!" threatened Marissa. "Okay, Okay, Jeez" I said. After class was over, I was packing my things and getting to ready when Marissa's crush approached me. "I heard you and Marissa talking about me." he said. "We weren't we were just talking about homework." I lied. "Look man, I know when someone is lying. It's okay, you can tell me. Besides, I could get you some street cred, money, and maybe... get you a cheat sheet for the tests." he bribed. As soon as he mentioned the word cheat sheet, I brightened up and started uncontrollably smiling at the idea of acing every test without doing any work. "Okay, but only if you promise to get me a cheat sheet for every test we get." I said as I gave in. "Marissa and I were just saying how she already has a crush on you and that you're really attractive to her. Please don't tell her I told you." I said. "Don't worry man, the secret stays between us." he promised.

The next day
I saw Marissa waiting for me outside the classroom with a very unhappy look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked. I had a bad feeling about this and was begging God that she doesn't know I told him in my head. "What's wrong? Really?! I trusted you! You are going to pay so much for this! Oh but don't worry I won't hurt you." she said with a devilish smirk on her face. I walked in the classroom and saw an amused look on the blackshirted guy's face. I decided that he backstabbed me and was probably not going to get me any cheat sheets. As I walked towards my seat, I saw Marissa contently staring into my eyes with that same smirk. As I sat down, she whispered in my ear, "You're going to regret betraying me." I suddenly felt her hand at my side digging into my skin. "Hehehehehehee stop heheehe" I begged. "I told you, you're going to regret this. Oh and not to make you feel any worse, but we have more than 6 months in this classroom together," she whispered in my ear. "Heheheh noo- hehehe plea- hehehe" I pleaded with no success. Finally, Mr. Benc looked at me and asked me if I was okay. Marissa immediately stopped tickling me and acted as if she wasn't doing anything. She kicked me in the leg, urging me to say I'm fine. She then started poking my side slowly, deeper each time. Finally, I gave in and said "I'm fine." Marissa then continued her assault on my side until the end of class. The blackshirted guy approached me after class again. He started to say he was sorry but he just had to see what Marissa would do to me. "I'll accept your apology if you can get Marissa to stop tickling me" I bargained. "Sorry, no can do" he replied with a smile on his face. Marissa's constant tickling and my constant pleading lasted for about a week when she decided I need to be punished more....

Weekend
Marissa asked me to come over to her house and have a sleepover to makeup for tickling me for a week. As I arrived at her house, she grinned and invited me in. I was a bit worried at first, but then decided that it wasn't worth worrying about and that I should be happy she wants to makeup. Of course, that changed.. shortly. "My parents aren't going to be home until tomorrow morning, so we get the house all to ourselves," she exclaimed with glee. "Great, that's cool" I said nervously.
Marissa's house 9:00 PM
"Hey you want to go upstairs and have some fun?" she suggested. "Sure, I guess" I replied. I wasn't ready for what was coming next and I was starting to worry again. "So.. since you already told that guy I liked him.. I just feel he is a missed oppurtunity and I can't ask him out or anything. Well.. what I want to say is.. do you want to make out?" she suddenly prompted. Marissa looked beautiful today and I just couldn't resist that bod so I said yes. Of course, that was a mistake too. We started kissing and it got more intense and after a few minutes, we were both near naked. "Hey I've got an idea," she said as she ran out the door. When she came back, she had a bundle of ropes. "What are those for?" I asked. "It'll help, trust me" she assured me. At the point I was jelly in her hands and accepted that response without thinking. She quickly got me tied up to her bed with my hands stretched diagnally. We continued making out, then she whispered into my ear, "I havn't forgiven you yet." I was suddenly brought back into my senses by a tickling sensation on my sides. I looked down and I see her fingers dancing on my ribs. "NO, STOP" I shouted while desperately trying to get out of the ropes. "Quit squirming, big man" she teased.
"Time to turn things up a notch don't you think?" retorted Marissa.

PART TWO COMING SOON!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back