• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outwrestled until Hog-Tied f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I knew my fiancée's room mate wrestled in college, but I was surprised when I found out she still used her skills to make extra money. I happened to be wandering around their condo one Saturday afternoon and I discovered a room with a padded mat. There were ropes strewn all over.

"Hey, Lori. What's this?" I asked.

Lori walked into the room. She had just changed into a nightgown because we were about to take an afternoon nap together. The green gown barely covered her big bosoms.

"This is where Dee Dee wrestles her clients."

"What?"

"Yeah, men pay to wrestle her."

"Why are the ropes here?"

"For an extra fee she will overpower and hog tie her opponent."

I had a hard time imagining Dee Dee overpowering any man. She was a short curly-haired brunette, maybe 5'4" and about 130 pounds.

"The men must let her win."

"I don't think so. Most of these men really try. I watched her a few times, and the men are always breathing hard and sweating by the time she is through with them."

"I can see with all her experience that she could beat an untrained man, but I can't believe she can overpower them so much they would be tied up against their will."

"She wrestled a big man once, and she couldn't hogtie him, but she did make him tap out several times. I remember he acted frustrated. But most men under 200 pounds can't stop her from hog-tying them."

I outweighed Dee Dee by 30 or 40 pounds and didn't believe she could hogtie me."

"I've never wrestled before, but I think I could beat her. There's no way she could hogtie me."

"You better not let Dee Dee hear that. She might take that as a challenge."

The next Friday, I went to Lori's house to take her out to dinner. She was wearing a nice dark blue, low cut dress that showed off her cleavage. Just as we were about to leave, Dee Dee popped in the room. She saw me and yanked her leotard over her butt cheeks which had been hanging out.

"My 4 o'clock appointment didn't show up. I guess he chickened out. Too bad. I really felt like wrestling today," Dee Dee said.

"Hey Dee Dee. Mark doesn't think you can hogtie him."

"I betch $200 I can hogtie you in less than 20 minutes."

I felt a little nervous and made an excuse.

"We were about to go out to dinner."

"That can wait. I want to see you 2 wrestle. That sounds hot," Lori said.

There was no backing out. I kept a few clothes at Lori's house and changed to sweat pants and a t-shirt. I felt confident that Dee Dee, even though she had lots of wrestling experience, wouldn't be able to hogtie me. I lifted weights and could bench press 250 pounds. I thought I could at least hold her to a draw.

We went to the room where Dee Dee was waiting for me. Lori set the kitchen timer for 20 minutes. Dee Dee and I circled each other. She tried to grab my shoulders, but I blocked her hands. She grabbed my arms and we pushed against each other. I was stronger and pushed her back, but quickly before I knew what was happening, she let go, ducked low, grabbed my right leg, and lifted it while she tripped my left leg. My rear landed on the mat with a plop. She pushed my legs apart and hopped on my midsection. Much to my surprise, I was flat on my back and she was sitting on me. I arched my back and tried to get her off me. She scooted forward and pinned my shoulders with her knees. I could smell her vagina. Dee Dee was smiling, seemingly enjoying her dominant position.

She reached for a strand of rope and lost her balance. I squirmed out from under her, and we scrambled to our feet. I aggressively bear-hugged her, wanting to even the score by taking her down. She twisted and put me in a head lock. I grabbed her wrist with both of my hands and was able to relieve the pressure on neck but just barely.

"Get him Dee Dee," Lori shouted.

I was bent over, desperately trying to break free and a little disconcerted that my fiancée was cheering against me. Suddenly, Dee Dee let me go but threw me over her shoulder, and I was on my back again, her knees pinning my shoulders to the floor. This time she faced the other direction. Her legs were over my arms, so that I was straining against them, trying to get free. After several minutes, my arms muscles were burning and I started to get tired. I was breathing hard.

I rested for a moment, and she grabbed a strand of rope and tied an end around my right wrist which remained trapped under her knee. I frantically struggled, realizing that she was in the process of hogtieing me. I couldn't figure out how to stop her. She tied the other end of the rope around my right ankle. Her butt was firmly on my midsection again and hobbled by the rope and from that angle I couldn't reach over her body to stop from tying my ankles together.

Lori clapped her hands, pleased that I was about to lose the bet. Dee Dee used the weight of her body when she yanked the rope and rolled me over on my belly. She sat on the small of my back and tied my wrists together. She used her whole body to overpower my final free limb.

"Yay! You hogtied him in 7 minutes," Lori said.

I lay on my tummy, feeling embarrassed and defeated with my wrists and ankles tied so tightly.

"I accept MasterCard," Dee Dee said.

She took my credit card from my wallet on the table.

I rolled on my side and looked at her.

"I'll leave him for you to do as you please," Dee Dee said.

She smiled at me as she left the room.

"You look so cute all tied up," Lori said.

"Let me go. Untie me," I said.

"I think I want to have some fun with you. Do you want to have some fun?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling uneasy yet excited.

"Don't you like it that I can be in complete control of you?"

My penis hardened. I did like it but didn't want to admit this embarrassing secret.

"What are you going to do?"

Lori got on her knees beside me. She kissed my neck and blew in my ear. It tickled.

"Are you ticklish?"

I strained against the ropes in futility, panic-stricken.

"Ok, this has gone far enough. Time to let me go," I said, terrified that she might start tickling me and never stop. I was very afraid of being tickled to death and had always had this fear.

Lori poked my sides. I grunted.

"Are you? Huh? Are you ticklish?"

I refused to answer what she already knew because during foreplay she had once accidentally tickled my groin area, and I had briefly giggled.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," she teased as her fingers walked up to my underarms.

I tried hard not to laugh, but when her fingernails struck my armpits, I let out a hearty laugh.

"Oooh! You are ticklish. My boy toy has a tickle button. All I have to do is touch his button like this..."

I laughed out loud again. It was so maddening not to be able to stop her.

"...and he laughs like a little baby."

She straddled me, her weight pinning me to the mat, and she kissed my neck repeatedly forcing me to giggle uncontrollably.

Dee Dee entered the room and put my credit card back in my wallet.

"Mark is my ticklish boy toy. He has a tickle button. Want to see? He laughs when I touch it."

"Is that true, Mark? Do you have a tickle button?" Dee Dee asked.

"No. Please. Not now. Not in front of her," I begged.

Lori tickled my back and belly and I writhed in laughter, and Dee Dee laughed at my predicament.

"Looks like Mark has got lots of tickle buttons," Dee Dee said as she left the room.

Lori untied me after a few more minutes of tickling me. I was so exhausted, that she threw me over her shoulder and carried me to the bedroom where we had sex in the female superior posture. We had supper in bed and stayed there all night. I kept having intercourse all night with the rest of the strength that I had left. Next morning, I was very sore.

Too bad Dee Dee didn't help out your fiancee and tickle your feet...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back