• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kryptonite. A kinds true story. (f/m tickling, tease and denial, sex)

thetroublewt

This story is 80% true. Its up to the reader to find the fiction in it. It needs to be out of me. Read it as fiction because to me it certainly feels like it.

NSFW M/F tickling with a foot focus, teasing with some denial. Graphic sex. All the good stuff really.

I was too drunk.

She sat opposite me waiting for my answer. We had started playing this stupid game an hour ago. Truth or drink. Ask a question. Get an honest answer or take a shot. The type of game you play when you are very bored and very young. Me and Louise had decided to stay at Uni over the summer. Me for financial reasons, her for family ones. So currently the only occupants of this 8 bedroom house was me and her.

I was too drunk.

I knew that because looking at her had gone from friendly eye contact to full on want. I had met her two years ago. She was in a bar dating a friend of mine. She wasn't my type. Black hair, brown eyes, not my usual lust. But after 10 minutes of talking to her I was utterly smitten. To this day I dont know why. We became good friends. I always knew how to make her smile, she said. We moved into the same student house. She broke up with my mate. Normally this would be great news but she was out of my league. She was a 9 and I was a 6 on a good day. Visualise the guy who writes online tickle fiction. That's me. My close friends called her my kryptonite. I was weak around her. When she said she wasn't going home for a summer I made up a stupid reason to stay because she didn't want to be alone. It was costing me a fortune. Her eyes ruined me. She had that way of looking through me and when she smiled it sometimes made me gasp.

I was too drunk.

I had chosen to take a shot than answer a lot of the questions she had asked. She was fantastically dirty. Have you wanked today? Shot. Do you fancy anyone who lives in the house? Shot. Who's the fittest girl on campus? Shot. Where's the most embarrassing place you have wanked? Shot. I couldn't drink anymore. I was staring at the abyss. It was her turn.

Do you have any weird fetishes?

I was too drunk. I was too smitten. I was too helpless.

‘A couple.’

‘A couple? Oh my God spill.’

‘Nope that's a new question’

‘OK ask yours then’ she said menacingly

‘Are you good at secrets?’ I asked.

Shot.

‘My go. What are your fetishes then?’

Take the shot. This isn't going to end well. Mate you are fucking weird just take the shot.

I was too drunk.

‘ I like tickling.’

Her reaction was instant.

‘Oh my fuck tickling haha that is awesome. What the fuck is a tickle fetish.’ She asked.

‘You tie people down and tickle them. Like torture and yeah. I think it's nice.’ I was an articulate wordsmith back then too.

‘ Wow I have never heard of that! Fucking awesome. Wait you said a couple. What's the other one?’

‘I like feet.’ My brain didn’t even try to stop it that time. I realised what i had just said and turned the same colour as our maroon university crest.

‘Oh that is perfect. So cute! Haha! Oh babe you are so embarrassed.’

I couldn't look at her. I had never told anyone this in real life. Not even ex girlfriends. But she had it out of me.

For the next 30 minutes she wanted to know everything. She promised she wasn't winding me up. She wanted to know. That it was so different she had to know. I had another shot. I told her everything. She listened so intently. A wide smile of her beautiful face. She got the lot of me. My love of feet, feathers and tickling. Once I started I didn't stop. Then I was done.

*silence*

There was a long pause. Well it felt like a long pause. She got up. She sauntered over to a drawer and she pulled out a small blue feather.

‘So this turns you on?’

‘Come on Louise please.’

‘Don't be a chicken. Answer me.’ She grinned.

‘...Well not on its own obviously.’

‘Don't say obviously I don't know do I.’ She said. She was loving this.

She came back with the feather in her hand and sat on a nearby stool in front of me. Without a word she pulled off the gray ankle socks that covered her feet. I had oogled these feet from afar for a while and they always looked kinda perfect. Turns out I was right. They were small, with suckable toes, well arched and just begged to be touched. I knew this because I gave them a long look. Then I was staring. Shit. Her toes wriggled at me a hello.

‘Shit sorry sorry. I didn't mean to…’

‘Don't worry about it.’ She smiled. I looked up to see her eyes completely focussed on me. She wanted to see the effect her feet were having on me. Showing her flexibility she grabbed an ankle and brought a foot towards her chest. She rested it on one hand and brought the blue feather to her arch with the feather. I was transfixed. The feather was at the top of her arch.

‘So does this…’ the feather swept down ‘tee-hee turn you onhaha’

‘Lou, please don't , we're friends I don't…’

The feather flicked back up and down.

‘Hehe answer the question ahehe does this haheh turn you on hahe.’

‘...yes…’ I tried to look away but I couldn't, my face was crimson.

‘Wow really? What about the other foot.’

Sock removed, ankle raised, bare foot feathered, giggles.

‘...yes. Of course. Lou please…’

‘It's OK we're mates your secrets safe with me.’ Grinning again.

She paused and looked at me quizzically.

‘What about my feet ?’

‘What about them?’ I had tried to shift myself to hide the obvious bulge in my jeans.

‘Would guys like you like feet like mine.’

‘Oh God yes they are beautiful.’ I said far too quickly. Her grin widened.

‘But how do you know. You can't know from far away. You need to inspect them.’

Cock lurch.

‘But you have to promise not to tickle them.’ She said looking like the Cheshire Cat.

‘Of course.’ To this day I don't know why I said that.

Slowly and oh so deliberately her legs extended and her feet snaked their way towards me. I moved my hands to take them but she ensured they landed on my lap. Her toes wriggled again. I froze. She was an inches away from my now obvious bulge. I tried to speak. I failed.

‘Well at least I know you like them. Go on inspect them. I want to know if they pass the test.’

Shaking, I moved my hands towards her feet. They were tiny. Not much bigger than my hand. I picked up her left foot and brought it close to my face. I made the mistake of brushing her sole with my finger. It was the softest flesh I had ever touched.

‘Tee-hee no tickling!’

‘Sorry I didn’t mean to.’

‘Go on’ she was still smiling.

This was hell. She had the most dainty, suckable toes. I wanted those toes in my mouth. I wanted to worship and tickle this one foot for the rest of my life. Instead I tried to look at it like one looks at a used car. Don't look at how beautiful it is, approach it practically. Her wriggling toes ruined that illusion.

‘Well?’ She asked.

‘They are fucking perfect.’ I made a mental note to make sure my brain and my mouth met up once in awhile. There was clearly no communication happening now.

‘How can you know unless you look at both?’ Her voice dripped like honey. God she was perfect. I picked up her other foot. She wriggled and flexed her toes as I carefully examined her foot. Equally as beautiful.

‘They are very nice.’ I said. ‘Better than nice, you know, very beautiful and…’

‘Sexy?’

‘... Yes. Very sexy’

‘Awesome!’ She seemed genuinely delighted. ‘You know my feet are really ticklish. Do you wanna try?’

‘Try what?’ I said utterly flustered.

‘Tickling them of course!’

Dead. I had died. It was the only explanation.

She picked up the blue feather and handed it to me.

‘Go for it. But be very gentle.’ She said. I was on the verge of hyperventilating. With her feet in my hands I slowly began to stroke the feather up and down her sole. I can still see it now, whisping over her perfect skin. She giggled. God she giggled and it just burned inside of me. I wanted her so much, to grab her ankles and rake her soles. To take every single one of her toes in my mouth and suck. I worked the feather around her feet and dragged it teasingly over her toes. They flexed in appreciation and she giggled in delight.

‘God that feels nice hehe’ she said teasingly. This went on for five minutes. Five awful, glorious minutes until she pulled her feet away and said ‘I think it’s your turn in the game’. We continued to talk sex and fetishes for a good hour before she said she was tired and we both went to our rooms. I nearly wanked myself into a coma that night. I think she knew it too.

For the next two months my life was a teased hell. I would come home to a feather on my bed. She would be barefoot all the time. She would put them on my lap as we watched TV and demand I rub them. A couple of mornings I actually awoke with her feet near my face. She would come into my room, do that, giggle and run away.We never got close enough to date and I didn’t want to ruin our friendship by acting out my lust. She just wanted to tease me. She loved the power.

She didn’t make it to the new term, she dropped out of Uni and moved out. Devastated doesn’t cut it. She also dropped out of touch too. I would get a text every month or so and we would talk but that would be that. I spent too many night touching myself to her image burned in my head.

I didn't see her again until a few years later.

We both got jobs and became qualified grownups. We stayed somewhat in touch. My work had me travelling a lot. One day work was going to take me into the town she was now living. I gave her a text. She wanted me to come over and stay. Catch up. Like old times.

I met her at the station. She was still everything. I actually got flustered. We talked and walked back to her place. She was sharing a flat and didn’t like her new flat mates so after food she suggested we hang out in her room with some wine. Her room was cosy we sat on the bed and drank and reminisced. I said something funny and she spilt wine on me. My jeans and shirt. I insisted i was fine and she insisted I change. I had nothing to change into and she game a dressing gown.

Her dressing gown.

I looked ridiculous. It was 3 sizes too small. She laughed till she snorted. My boxers doing their best to cover me up. I sat back on the bed and her feet appeared on my lap.

‘What are you wanting?’ I asked.

‘Open the top drawer at the end of the bed.’ She almost whispered.

I clamoured around and opened it. A blue feather greeted me.

‘Take it out. Have some fun.’

I didn’t need telling twice. With the feather in hand i began to stroke her soles. They danced and wiggled. Her giggles started. I brushed lovingly up and down her soles. I worked every spot I could find and she laughed harder. Her feet moved to the point where her toes would brush across the tent in my boxer shorts. I didn’t care.

‘Tickle tickle, cootchie coo. I think someone has ticklish feet.’ I said, abandoning all sense of gentlemanly conduct.

‘Ohhh hehehehe you so kinkybhahahehhe.’ she replied.

I sawed the feather in between her toes. Mesmerised by the motion of her feet I didn’t see her part her legs. She was wearing cute fluffy pajamas which framed her feet perfectly. When i looked up i was greeted by the sight of her rubbing her button though her PJ’s. She moaned and laughed as I tickled her more. She was loving it. My cock was aching for her.

Feeling bold I picked up her foot and began to lick her toes whilst feathering her toes. I slurped greedily on each of tiny, dainty toes. They tasted devine. Her laughter surged and her moans deepened. Her hand slipped into her pjs, i saw the fabric move as she rubbed herself. WIth a free hand she grabbed her breast through her t-shirt. She moved so seductively as I consumed every part of her sole.

She pulls her feet away and gets on top of me. Dry humping me she begins to lick and kiss my neck. I reach down and tickle her kneeling bare soles. Scratching my nails up and down her feet she bounces and squirms on top of me. She looks at me, right in the eyes, then she closes her eyes and shudders. She collapses on top of me but keeps grinding. Over the next hour she shuddered three more times. I stroke and caress everywhere I can, her legs, her hips and for a long time i reached under her shirt and teased her breasts. The hours pass, we fall asleep. I somehow didn’t come. I still feel the ache to this day.

The next day I left. She never contacted me again for the rest of the year. Or the next one.

Without boring the reader I entered into a terrible period of my life. A four year mistake. One i'm still recovering from. Towards the end, and the darkest part, she contacted me. She had moved. I should visit. I should say no, bad idea, not good for me now. I am quite bad at listening to my own good advice.

The next day I was at her doorstep. I knocked. She answered in a dressing gown. I tried to ignore that as led me inside. I couldn’t ignore the stockings she was wearing. We talked, her dressing gown loose exposed her black lingerie. She leaned in and kissed me. We went upstairs.

I grabbed her and ripped off the dressing gown. She kissed me and I held her tight. Spinning her around I bent her over and gave her ass a hard smack. She purred. I threw her onto the bed. I was taking no chances this time. I took the belt off my pants and used it to tie her hands to the bedframe, she offered no resistance.

‘Where is it?’ I asked.

‘What are you talking about?’ She replied

‘You know what i’m talking about.’

Her eyes moved over to a shoe box in the corner of the room. It was her toy collection. I found ties, vibrators and crucially what I expected to find. A blue feather. I stalked over to her removing my shirt. I began to trace her outline with the feather. She responded beautifully.

‘Oh fuck aheheheheheheheheh.’

Her body moved in the most erotic way. The feather teased every part of her beautiful body. It probed her belly button and caressed her ribs. I snaked it down her nyloned legs and holding her ankles I feathered her feet. More profanity. I ripped open her nylons and licked and kissed her soles. She moaned though tormented giggles. She was utter helpless. I licked and i tickled her perfect soles, they tasted like heaven. I moved one of her soles down to my boxers, she replied in kind by rubbing her foot up and down my aching cock still trapped in its boxers. I licked each toe on the other foot as the feather danced on her plump sole.

I took my time. No pulling away this time. I searched every bit of the forbidden flesh. I licked every winkle and tickled every part of her sensitive skin. Her feet were made for a man like me. I was happy to help them fufil their purpose. Going back to her toybox I found a bullet vibrator. Turning it on low I began to work it between her toes. She called me a fucking bastard. I turned it on high. She screamed.

As i moved back up the bed I took off my jeans, my cock straining through my boxers. I unclasped then lifted her bra up. I tickled and caressed her tender tits. Small yet beautifully formed I tickled every inch available to me. I leaned in and licked her now aching nipples. Pinching one with my free hand and teasingly licking the other. She called me something filthy. I punished her for it.

Feathering a nipple and beginning to scratch at her pits she was going nuts. She cackled that she couldn't take it. I reminded her she didn't have a choice. The vibe was brought in and was applied lovingly to her nipples. She screamed and laughed in beautiful torment again. Her nipples looked like they ached more then they ever had. So stiff and inviting. I sucked each one hard, slurping my tongue around to help add to her torture. She said she needed mercy. I stopped and slipped off my boxers. Moving up I fed her my cock. She gratefully licked and sucked my head. I groaned. I hadn’t stopped to realise that this was the first time she had seen me naked. I frankly didn't care.

She was good. Too good. I withdrew my cock and moved down again. I spotted a pair of scissors on her dresser. I picked them up and before she could protest I snipped off her panties. She squeaked. She was soaking wet. Her pussy hairless and puffy it was beckoning me in. I took a moment to stare at her naked form. I can still see every inch of her. The heart tattoo above her left hip, her painted black toe nails, that burning look in her beautiful brown eyes. Feather in hand I went between her legs.

‘Oh fuck don't tell me your gonna ahahahehehehehe!’ She squealed.

Before she could finish I had parted her pussy lips and dragged that blue tormentor up and down her quivering sex. Her clit my target for its feathery kiss. She screamed as I started drawing feathery circles over her sensitive button. I slid a finger deep inside her and searched for her g-spot. Her deep moan told me when I found it. I teased and tickled her beautiful **** as my cock leaked in anticipation. But I wanted to take my team. Removing my finger I focussed on teasing her clit. I wanted to hear her beg. I wanted her to want me like I had wanted her all these years. I wanted to feel her burn for me.

‘Oh fuck! Fuck me please!’

Not enough. Not even close. I lazily flicked her clit with me tongue.

‘Oh shit come on PLEASE fuck me please!

Still not enough. I started to blow gently on her button as her hips bucked in the air. Her pussy desperate for contact.

‘OH FUCK PLEASE I WANT YOU SO MUCH. GOD PLEASE BABY FUCK ME! YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH ME JUST FUCK ME!’

There we go.

I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. I worked my way inside her thighs. Teasing her I rubbed my cock head over her clit. When she was bucking to my liking I slowly entered her. She felt like heaven. I had every intention of fucking her slow like they do in the movies. But I had five years of waiting that wanted different. So I fucked her.

Hard.

I pounded her as she screamed my name. I was hungry for her and leaned in to lick and kiss her neck. She returned the favour. She was moaning and spurring me on. I could sense she was close. But I wasn't done yet. Grabbing her legs I brought her feet up to my face. Pumping away I began licking and tickling her sumptuous feet. She screamed for God. He wasn't listening. Her screams and moans began to mix with a beautiful laugh. Her pussy began to clench and pulsate around my cock. I sucked her toes and tickled her soles. I felt her shudder followed by a shriek.

‘OH FUCK!’ She wailed.

5 seconds later I said the same thing.

We played like that for the rest of the evening. I told her we could just fuck but she was having none of it. We fucked twice more. We fell asleep in each other's arms. Like they do in the movies.

The next morning I left. She never really attempted to contact me again. Which I expected. Every couple of months I get a text from her. We exchange small talk. She's married now, got a kid.

I guess theres no moral here, no big reveal. Maybe it's the story of some things are worth waiting for. Or maybe it's seize the day. Or maybe it's a cautionary tale.

Take your chances early.

Super hot, oh my goodness. Just thought you should know haha, A++

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back