• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's to you Dawn, you're a beautiful person...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Feathers are Not a Songbird’s Best Friend.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by songbird.
c. 2003.

Dawn was alone, helpless, almost senseless and tied down…Her armpits were now wide open and helpless, her ribs and tummy bare and unprotected and her feet totally alone and at the will of Gordon’s mercy.

She was also blindfolded, and as such, only had her sense of hearing left to her. While she wasn’t gagged, she knew that any begging and pleading would fall on deaf ears. She remembered her very words she said: I would love to see a story about you tickling me; I would like to see you write something where you have me blindfolded, and tied spread eagled to a bed so every ticklish spot is exposed and at your mercy. I go crazy around the underarms, my sides and my feet.

The firmness of the bed and the snugness of the ropes brought her back, and she again saw the blindfold. She could hear him moving about the room but couldn’t tell where he was. This in a way unnerved her and her head tried to follow his movements.

Dawn jerked, feeling ten fingers playing with the bottom of her t-shirt and beginning to push it up. Those fingers brushed against her tummy and she wriggled and a hint of a giggle escaped from her lips.

“Well, well. Tummy ticklish are we? I’ll remember that.”

“Those were words she wished he hadn’t said as her tummy was hyper-ticklish. In fact she was hyper-ticklish all over and she wished now that she hadn’t given him permission to tie her down let alone tickle her.

Gordon continued to push her shirt up and over her breasts, pushing it up over her head and around her wrists. As she was not wearing a bra, she felt a slight coolness on her breasts and it tickled a bit.

“OOH, how exquisite. No bra today; how nice for me.” He brushed his hand against her nipples and she jerked.

She felt him unclasp and unzip her jeans and she began to violently squirm.

“Hey! wait a minute!”

“Relax sweetheart, I just want to access your waist. That’s one of the most ticklish parts of the tummy. And I want to give your tummy the works.”

‘Oh God.’ She thought. ‘The works; what did he mean by that?’ His hand brushed against her tummy and she writhed even further.

“My, my we’re a squirmer, but I’ll soon have you bucking and writhing in no time. But first we must do something about those feet of yours.”

She felt him wriggling her feet. Felt him playing with her keds sneakers and tugging at her lacy ankle socks.

She could feel a tugging at her left foot and she realized he was undoing the lace of her sneaker. She felt a firmer and slower tug and knew he was removing her sneaker altogether. A moment later she could feel the same motions and knew the other one was coming off as well. She flexed and wriggled her toes, and then felt a hand close on her left foot. She felt the slow movement of fabric and knew he was pealing her sock off. Then feeling it bunched up around her toes, she wriggled them again. Feeling fingers on her toes, she felt fabric move once more. This time he was pulling on the toe of her sock and a moment later she felt the cool breeze kiss her toes. It was then that her feet writhed all over, trying desperately to free them selves from the tickling to come.

“See I knew I would have you writhing in no time.”

After a few moments, she began wondering why he hadn’t removed her right sock; what was the point of leaving that one on?

He took hold of her foot, softly kissing the toes as they writhed. “Ah, such lovely size 9 s, so inviting. Just look at those tender soles and those manicured toes. Although I keep forget that asking you to look is impossible as you are blindfolded.“

She felt his body next to her and she squirmed a little as she felt his soft, feather touch as his fingers made contact with her armpits. Her eyes closed tight and she bit her lip, trying as hard as she could not to laugh. His fingers began to glide across her sensitive hollows and then with lightning swiftness, he dug them in and she erupted with shrieks of laughter.

“AYAYAYHEHEHAHAHAAYAYAYHEHEHAHAHAAYAYAYHEHEHAHA HA!!!”

He returned to the gliding motion, but this time his glide was faster now.

“AYAYAYHEHEHAHAHAAYAYAYHEHEHAHAHAAYAYAYHEHE!!!”

Her head was snapping from side to side, her eyes were tightly clenched shut and her mouth was wide open.

He moved his hands slowly down her armpits and also began rubbing the top of her ribcage as well. With that came another eruption in that she began to buck wildly, thrusting her chest in the air and beginning to scream with laughter. Being stretched out and tied down didn’t allow her much room to manoeuvre, but never the less she tried. All the while he continued to dig his fingers into her armpits and the top of her ribcage.

He had always liked tickling ribs and concentrated on her ribcage, scratching and pinching her way up and down. His hands encircled her stomach and squeezed her flanks, as he burrowed into the soft flesh of her sides, rubbing against her skin and pressing into the underlying tissue. He pushed his fingers between her upper arms and her body and wriggled them inside her armpits. He moved back on the bed, got on his knees, placed his fingertips squarely on her ribcage and began to rub vigorously. She immediately began bucking and screaming again, and he straddled her, holding her waist down.

AYAYHEHEHAHAAYAYHEHEOHGODNOSTOP!HAHAAYAY

Her eyes were still closed tight and her head still rocked from side to side and he could feel her volcanic movement underneath.

“Shall I continue with your ribs, or should I tickle that tummy with a feather Duster?

With that he reached for the duster and waved it over her face, the tendrils of it caressing her nose. While she couldn’t see it, she tried to bite it never the less and each time she tried; he would pull it back. He then began slowly moving it up and down her arms, teasing her with little flicks here and there. As he did this he got lower and lower until he was just entering her armpits, and with that he dug the duster deep, into her armpit and swirled it around. The bucking movement, which has subsided, now returned with a full vengeance, and he had to steady himself. He lowered feather duster onto her left armpit. Her back arched, and she squirmed, yanking on her trapped wrists, trying to somehow get away from the intolerably light and teasing feelings of the feather tips.

He then took the duster and moved it slowly up into her left armpit. She yelped. He smiled, delighted with such a spirited initial reaction and pushed the feathers deep into her skin and swished them around and she erupted once more into a tirade of helpless squealing and laughter.

Heeeheeeheee! Ohohohahahhahahahahahahaha! D-don't d-d-do that!

He stroked her armpit softly and of course, tickling her half to death. He traced the outline of the underarm before streaking the duster through its centre and this drove a squeal from his captive's undulating chest. But he soon learned what really drove her crazy. He leaned across her to do her other underarm, revved the duster and she wildly bucked again.

He put down the duster and then put all ten of his fingers on her top right rib. Pressing lightly, he began sliding them back and forth beginning to explore every millimetre. She squirmed as much as the bonds would let her and began giggling. With that, he dug his fingers into her ribs and she erupted with full-bore laughter and intense bucking. His fingers once again made contact with both sides of her ribcage, and she bucked so hard he could almost feel the bed move. She pounded the pillow with the back of her head, going into ticklish conniptions and convulsions. He spread his fingers wide and squeezed his way up to her armpits and back down to her hips. She erupted in shrill, helpless laughter. She tried to beg him to stop, to leave her alone, but every breath she managed to suck in exploded from her chest as screaming laughter.

He scratched along her sides, moving slowly up from her hips to the top of her ribs and back down, teasing her sides until she couldn't breathe. His fingernails traveled her ribs and back and forth, tickling, tickling and tickling.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEE HEEHEEHEEEEEEEEE!! N-n-no m-more! No m-more t-t-t-tickling!! NOM-MORE I b-b-beg--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH! I--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAA!!"

His fingers again came down on both sides of her ribcage just outside her breasts and she, giggly and giddy from all the tickling he had already given her, giggled again even without him moving his fingers. Then, slowly and sensuously, he began moving them up toward her armpits again, scratching in little circles along the bare, white skin. He could feel her delicate, finely sculpted ribs underneath and felt them expand and contract spasmodically as she giggled. He spread his fingers wide and squeezed his way up to her armpits and back down. She went wild in her bondage, laughing helplessly. She was frenzied on the bed and covered with sweat. Her brown, curly hair was a wild mess around her head, locks stuck to her forehead and neck and cheeks and she was flushed from her forehead all the way to down to her breasts.

“Time for a rest.” He said, watching her laughter subside into spurts of. Spasmodic giggling, Her entire body rolled slowly from side to side, as the sweat continued to fall. He then stopped and she caught her breath, her chest rising and falling like the pounding surf. Her head moved slower now, spasmodic giggles echoed from deep inside of her and she was now shivering.

Below him her milky-white tummy lay exposed and defenceless. Her button was a perfectly round deep dimple with a soft knot of flesh deep inside. He loved buttons and the sight of her certainly ticklish navel waiting helplessly for a finger to titillate it, was something he just couldn’t pass up.

He straddled her hips and slipped a finger into her button. Instantly she hiccupped her way into new laughter, and he knew he'd found the right place. He probed deep into it with his left index finger. He pushed in hard, and then worked his finger around in circles, stretching the walls of the dimple. After that he pistoned his finger in and out, poking the button for all it was worth. She went wild under him, tummy wriggling tightly feet flexing and pointing. Her laughter rose and fell - rose when his finger was touching the bottom of her navel, fell a little when he pulled it out and rose again when he inserted it once more.

Her stomach hardly ever saw the sun and so it was almost unbearably soft and virgin, and it immediately quivered under her touch. The new sensations of his fingertips stroking her belly made her wriggle, then giggle, then laugh, no matter how she tried not to. She squealed, then laughed and struggled. Her breasts jiggled, nipples hard and strands of her hair stuck onto her forehead again. Her chest hurt from laughing so much and her entire body was on fire with tickle torture.

Even while her stomach was tortured, the nails raking her sides and chest also threatened her sanity. It was worst when he scratched hard between the ribs a little way below her armpits. She again went wild in her bondage, screaming helplessly as she was delivered into a ticklish hell.

"Oh, good, tickly ribs!" He exclaimed. "I just looove tickly ribs!"
"HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! HEEHEEEEHEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! P-plee--EEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!"
Her screams now went silent from lack of air and he stopped and let her rest, occasionally flicking the duster on her now erect nipples. Each time he did this, she shivered and he delighted in her reactions.

“I shall do more of that later sweetheart, but first it’s time to check out your feet.”

"OHMYGOD, NO, PLEASE! Not my feet! Don't touch my feet! I'll do anything you want, just don't tickle my feet!” She had almost been driven into madness. She felt each touch, every slightest movement against her skin, and each movement increased her sensitivity a hundredfold

She jerked hard at the feeling of a finger slithering up the sole of her foot. She arched her back, wrists and ankles pulling against the ropes that held her to the bed. Her tootsies contorted and twisted, rubbing against each other like little frightened mice scurrying over one another to find cover.

He reached down beside the bed and brought up the duster. Straddling her left leg with his back to her and taking hold of her foot, he placed the duster’s tips on the tips of her toes. A few seconds of moving them back and forth on her toes made her hysterical once more, with more bucking on the bed and again pounding head on the pillow. He played the duster up and down her foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back.

She tensed and jerked helplessly against the ropes binding her bare feet to the corners of the bed. Her naked toes were utterly defenceless before him and his ravenous appetite. She continued struggling and bucking for almost a minute after he stopped, laughter fading into giggles that went on and on and on.

"Pleeeze, no more! Show some mercy! Pleeeeeze! Please.”
He bent her toes back and placed the duster into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and revved it from side to side. She bucked and screamed wildly. He tickled the sole for a few minutes, attacking the soft, skin on the bottom of the thrashing foot. Even just placing the duster on the sole was enough to keep her laughing,

Going to her right foot, his fingers closed like pincers around her big toe. He tugged and pulled on the tootsie, then sent his fingers down between it and the next toe, then down onto the instep. He tickled the sole for a few minutes, attacking the soft, pink skin on the bottom of the foot. Her toes spread and writhed and she broke into a stream of jagged giggles. He savoured her twists and turns in her bondage as his fingers played with her foot. Without warning, he reached across with his other hand and tickled the toes on her left foot, circling his first two fingers around the plump little body of the big toe first, then around each toe, one after the other.

"Ahhhh--hahhahhahhahahahahaha! Hahhahahahahahaha—oh G-God—hahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaaa! St-st-s-s-hahahahahaha ahahaheeeeeee!"

"Tickle, tickle, tickle you! Tickle you!" His fingers ballet danced endlessly up and down her insteps and she went into convulsions. She bucked, back arching sharply then falling when her laughter stole her strength. Her feet writhed violently and her eyes clenched shut in agony.

He switched to the her sock foot; working the nerve endings in her foot with knowledge and skill he had just gained, and added unexpected tickles to raise her blood pressure.

"AYAYAYHEHEHAHAHAAYAYAYHEHEHAHAHAAYAYAYHEHEAYAYAY STAAAAAAP HEHEHAHAHAAYAYAYHEHEHAHAHAAYAYAYHEHe!” She struggled and bucked.

He began tickling again, dusting the bottom of first one foot, then the other, with the nails of both hands at the same time. After about ten minutes he stretched his arms apart and again tickled both feet at once, driving a new round of breathless, heated laughter.

"Ahhhh--hahhahhahhahahahahaha! Hahhahahahahahaha--oh G-God—ha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha! St-st-s-s-hahahahaha" Her feet writhed in ticklish agony.

He put the duster down and now revved his fingers on the bottom of her foot, and he heard her try to beg through the laughter he was giving her.

"Oh Gggood n-nooo--p-pleeehee hee hee hee heeee! Not your f-f-fingers! Aa-a-a-agahhhhhh--HAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!"

He revved his fingers up and down her foot, then stroking with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back, speeding up with each pass. Soon he had to grip the foot tightly with one hand to keep it still. He held his fingers horizontally and revved them back and forth as fast as he could and then slowly turned them toward the vertical, always keeping them at the centre of the sole. He kept revving at that angle for a while until her struggles weakened and her voice went silent

She screamed in the deepest torture of her life, her body on fire, burning endlessly in tickle torture. She felt each touch, every slightest movement against her skin, and each movement increased her sensitivity a hundredfold. She was sure her body would unravel and disintegrate under such terrible feelings but her nerves just went on pulsing and spasming with intolerable sensations.

"You're--HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAA! P- p-pleeeeeHEEEEEE HEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE! St-st-st-stop! D-d-devil! HAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAhahahahaAHAHAHAHA! T-t-t-torture! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

While she tried desperately to break the bathrobe sashes holding her down, he tickled and scratched the sole of one foot and teased the tips of the toes on the other. He moved both hands moving quickly and lightly, never stopping, never falling into a rhythm that she might get used to. The fingers travelled the hypersensitive creases of her feet and she laughed until her breath vanished

I just looove your tickly tickly feet!" He said continuing to rake his fingers over the high arches. She gritted her teeth, tightly closed her eyes and clenched her mouth closed. She spasmed and her ankle twisted and turned in the sashes holding it to the bedpost, but he had tied solid knots and her bare feet were held for him to play with.

When her mouth opened wide and she started bucking again, he knew he was doing something right. Her feet flexed and writhed with each touch and her wrists worked uselessly against the sashes holding her to the bed. A few minutes of this left her almost breathless.

"P-p pleeehee hee hee heeeze, stop! Ahhhh--hahhahhahhahahahaaaa! N-n-nooo! Oh-G-G-God--hahhahhahahahahahahahaaaa!
He had to grip the foot hard, since her nervous system may be on the verge of going and she continued to buck wildly. Each minute was a torment, and just when she thought she was getting herself under control, she felt those terrible nails on her soles and burst out with new screams. Beneath her, the bed groaned with her struggles against the posts she was tied to.

"Pleeeeze! Please, GGGORDONNN! Hah hah haha haaaa! N-no more! Hahhahah-hahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhaaaaa! Aaahhhhhahaha hahahaha hahahahaaaahahahahhahhaaa!

He reached down beside the bed and brought up a massage vibrator. The head on it was circular and had dozens of little nubbly points. He turned it on and a monotone humming sound resonated throughout the room and she began violently writhing again. Still straddling her left leg with his back to her and taking hold of her foot, he placed the vibrator's tips on the tips of her toes. A few seconds of the vibrator on her toes made her hysterical once more, with more bucking on the bed and again pounding her bottom on the mattress. He played the vibrator up and down her foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back. Again he had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still. He held the vibrator and moved it up and down, always keeping it at the centre of the sole.

"GODDAMMIT GET OFF MY FOOT GODDAMMIT! Pleeeze, no more! Show some mercy! Pleeeeeze! Please."

He bent her toes back and placed the vibrator into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and moved it from side to side. She bucked and giggled wildly. He tickled the sole for a few minutes, sometimes vibrating up around the ankle but mostly attacking the soft, skin on the bottom of the thrashing foot. Even just placing a the vibrator on the sole was enough to keep his prisoner laughing,

After 20 minutes of this, he then moved over to her other foot, and when the vibrator met with the thin sock she felt even more of the tickling sensations. About sixty degrees off the vertical made her wild and he kept vibrating at that angle until her struggles weakened and her voice almost went silent.

"D-D-Demon! You're--HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAA! You're a d-d-d-demon! P- p-pleeeeeHEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE! St-st-st-stop! D-d-devil! TH-th-this i-i-s-s-s p-p-pure T-t-t-torture! HAHAHAHAHAH! A-L-L-L-L-RRR-I-I-G-H-T, I-I-I-I GGG-I-V-E I-I-I-N-N-N!"

He stopped tickling then straddled her and kissed her on the lips. She was wet from perspiration and exhaustion; her writhing, shaking and shivering now beginning to subside. She had gone through what some would call the outer limits, the twilight zone, and what some would have even considered the Black hole of tickling.

“While you may have given in Sweetheart, I’ve only just begun.” He whispered to her.

“And I’m going to help him!”

She instantly recognized the voice of her sister Bonnie and she went wild in her bondage once more.

Bonnie! What are you doing here! You wouldn’t be so cruel! Please I beg you!”

“It’s payback time sis, and Gordon here has given me carte blanche on your feet…”

“Hey Dawn, what’s shakin’?”

“Ya girl, other than you….”

“Sara! Brandy! What are you two doing here!”

“Oh cool, Feetsies…” Brandy whispered.

Dawn felt a fingernail slowly slithering up her sole, and screamed once more.

Why Thank you...

Thank you for the compliment. It's people like you (and of course my ticklee's) that keep me writing.

great story scribe. i really enjoyed it but i guess you knew that already..

always nice to be an inspiration....

thanks....

Songbird

Scribe, great work, as usual.

Songbird, you must be quite the joy to inspire a story of this quality.

And finally-- Hey, Jenny... Care to expand upon that little comment? I'm sure we'd all love to hear about your similar experience, considering how great your little anecdotes have been in the past.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back