• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/m College Story Part 2

Magicness

Link to part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?272777-F-m-College-Story-Part-1

Marissa's Bedroom 9:10 PM
"Marissa please.. I'm sorry, just please untie me," I begged with no success. "I trusted you with lots of secrets, I just found out you spilled one of them, I need to make sure you learned your lesson and learn how to KEEP secrets." Marissa replied. Seconds later, I felt her fingers digging into my ribs once more, each time progressing longer and faster. "Hahahahahaha n- hahaha stah- hahahahahahaha I CANT TA- HAHAHAHAHAHA," I pleaded. Marissa finally stopped after what felt like an eternity and began untying my arms. I was so relieved at the time I let my guard down and allowed her to oil my upper body. Soon after, she binded my arms back to the bed and began the torment once again. "Marissa please, I can't take anymore of this, I'm sorry, please, I will never do it again." I continued begging. "Haha I'll make sure you'll never do it again," Marissa replied as she began to work on my tummy. My tummy is one of my most ticklish places and it is laying vulnerably right in front of Marissa. She began teasing me by tapping my tummy with one finger, then gradually, all 10 fingers would be found tapping on my tummy. The feeling was irresistable and the slightest touch would cause me to flinch. Finally, Marissa stopped and told me she was tired and was going to go to sleep so I would be sleeping in the closet with my arms feet binded. Little did I know, her closet contained a complex contraption made of wood, string, and a.. feather.. I was tied to it, laying down with by feet almost touching the feather. "I know how sensitive your feet are, from our sleep overs, so try not to move," Marissa said with a grin.

Sunday Marissa's Bedroom 8:00 AM
"Wakey wakey," Marissa said as she shook me from the shoulders. I opened my eyes only to find myself, once again tied to the bed, except this time, my feet was tied on top of a stool. I knew what was going to happen and I immediately feared what Marissa would do. Marissa saw the terrified look on my face and smiled. "Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll live through this." Marissa sarcastically assured. She began rubbing my feet with oil then proceeded to show off her newly colored nails. She began scratching lightly on my feet with her fingers and then before I know it, I was pouring with sweat. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOO- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SOR- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WONT D- HAHAHAHAHAHA," I begged to no extent. Marissa gave me a few seconds of break in which I took advantage of. "Please, I'll do anything, just stop tickling me.." I pleaded. She looked at me and it seemed as if she was thinking really hard when suddenly, she grabbed my head and gave me a long, satisfying kiss. Afterwards, she whispered in my ear, "I want you to get Bryan here, tied up on my bed." "Wait, you mean your crush, Bryan?" I asked. "Exactly him," she replied. "Wait but I thought you were over him?" I asked. "That was a lie, now are you going to do it or not." asked Marissa impatiently. "Yes, Yes I will, I promise," I stated. "Last time you made a promise, you didn't keep it, I guess I'll have to punish you a little more to make you remember what you were taught," Marissa threatened. Almost immediately, she had her fingers back on my feet and was once again, tickling them mercilessly. Within minutes, my laughter turned into silent struggles to breathe, but yet she still continued. I was soon unconscious and forgot what had happened minutes before my passing out. When I finally awoke, I was laying on the floor of my bedroom wondering what the hell happened.

Monday, Math Class
I was still pondering in my head whether the events were just a dream or I was carried back to my bedroom by Marissa. I decided to settle this in class with Marissa. "So, what happened yesterday.." I began. "That stays between us." She interupted. So what happened was real! I looked at Marissa and was now utterly terrified of her, then I looked over at Marissa's crush and wondered how I was going to lure him to Marissa's house... That really would be a mystery..

PART 3 COMING SOON!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back