• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bungled burglary F/F (sexual)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Megyn never considered herself to be a bad person.

The 27-year-old brunette just had some bad luck is all. From jobs not working out, to friends taking advantage of her kindness she just seemed to be in trouble with the law.

Nothing violent mind you, a petty theft here, a breaking and entering there. It was never meant to turn into a life of crime, just a means to get by.

Which is what made tonight so out of character.

Megyn got into some bad debt with some unsavory people, of the break your legs variety, so she was asked to pull a special job.

She saw an open window on the first floor of a ritzy townhouse, whose owner was in greater debt than Megyn even. The low-level thief was supposed to go into the house, steal an emerald necklace supposedly worth a fortune and book it out.

Her contact swore nobody would be home, and easy score to wipe her debt. That was what Megyn thought at least until she made a stupid mistake.

Megyn was by no means overweight, just a few extra pounds which as a result endowed the smaller brunette with a curvaceous body most men found rather appealing. Unfortunately, her short legs and soft tummy made for a bit of a ruckus as she tripped coming in the window.

As she lunged to catch herself, Megyn knocked over a vase which in hindsight never should have been on such a small table to begin with. The ensuing noise from the broken vase brought the homeowner out of their bedroom in a hurry.

Megyn was expecting some middle-aged white guy but instead was met by a rather beautiful woman of Native American descent the would-be burglar guessed was in her early to mid-forties.

“What the hell are you doing in my house,” the woman yelled angrily. “Who do you think you are to break in like this.”

Megyn, trying to pass it off as some kind of mistake, which it most certainly was on so many level, tried to fix the situation.

“I'm so sorry,” Megyn pleaded. “I was just taking a shortcut through your yard when I tripped and fell through your open window.”

Knowing her excuse was flimsy at best she began to turn around and book it out of the house but unfortunately for Megyn the prospective victim was turning the tables on her burglar.

The woman, who was several pounds lighter than Megyn and almost a foot taller lunged at her legs tripping her immediately.

Both women crashed to the floor in a heap of limbs with the darker-skinned beauty trying to pull Megyn closer, in doing so accidentally goosing her sides. The failed burglar felt the sensations through her t-shirt and thick hoodie and knew if she wasn't careful she'd be in a world of hurt.
Megyn, it turned out, was incredibly ticklish. She never let anyone tickle her for too long without using her size to make them stop.

Megyn struggled to get free, feeling lucky her victim-turned-attacker was unaware of her advantage. Her luck soon ran out when, while reaching for the bottom of Megyn's hoodie grabbed the back of her knees and squeezed.

The hold sent shockwaves of laughter up her spine catching the older woman off guard. Sensing an opportunity, she duplicated her efforts forcing Megyn to burst out laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA stop it please,” Megyn begged, knowing her pleas would likely fail but were her only course of action currently.

Not stopping for a second, the woman continued.

“Ooo is the little bitch burglar ticklish,” she said. “That's terrible....for you.”

Before long the woman had moved on top of Megyn, goosing her sides intentionally now.

“HEHEHEHEHEHHEEH NO HEHEHEH you just startled me is all,” Megyn said.

“I believe that about as much as I believe you just happened to fall through my window,” the older woman said.

Megyn tried desperately to roll over onto her back to get some control of the situation, which was growing increasingly difficult with each ticklish stroke. She felt the woman's finger continue up her body now tickling her ribs.

“HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA STOP AND I'LL GO,” Megyn screamed. “You'll never hear or see me again.”

Megyn was being tickled to her wits end even through the thick fabric of her hoodie, bucking frantically to get away from the nimble fingers this woman obviously possessed.

“My my you certainly are a ticklish one, I wonder what if I were to do this,” the woman said just before digging her thumbs into Megyn's underarms.

That was truly the last straw for the younger woman's sanity. She was left no choice but to throw her head back in uproariously loud laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO STOP YOU FUCKING BITCH DON'T,” Megyn yelled at the top of her lungs, fighting off the attack.

No longer satisfied with just tickling, the woman reached her arms around Megyn's neck and proceeded to choke her utilizing a sleeper hold. The younger and bigger Megyn was able to get to her knees but unable to shake her attacker loose.

The two women were crashing into walls and furniture left and right in an unholy struggle for control. For several minutes this continued, as Megyn fought for what she feared was her life at this junction.
In her last few moments of consciousness, she thought she felt something strange along her back. Could that be her attackers nipples poking through her skimpy nightgown and Megyn's own clothes.

Oh my dear God this woman was becoming aroused during their tussle.

That was the last thing Megyn thought before slipping into the blackness of unconsciousness caused by the lack of oxygen to her brain.

When she awoke, Megyn found herself tied to what was likely the older woman's bed spread eagle. The younger brunette pulled at her bonds but found them too tight to break even with her strength.

“It's time we get to know each other better,” the woman said with a sinister smile creeping across her face. “I doubt you know who I am considering what you attempted tonight.”

She was right, Megyn hadn't the foggiest idea who this woman was. Hell, she didn't even know anyone would be home let alone an identity of the homeowner.

“My name is Carmen and if you hadn't guessed I'm very skilled in interrogation techniques,” she said, never losing that smile. “How about telling me your name so we can start a dialogue, hmm.”

“I-I-I'm Megyn,” the younger woman blurted out, more scared than she'd been in her life up until this point. “Please let me go. This was all a huge mistake I never meant to hurt you.”

“Oh, you haven't hurt me at all,” Carmen said. “In fact, you've made my night. I love meeting new people.”

Megyn saw a pair of shears being pulled from behind Carmen's back, causing a look of sheer terror to plaster her face. Seeing Megyn's pure fear emanating from her eyes Carmen quickly reassured her new friend.

“Don't worry my love, these aren't to hurt you,” she said opening and closing them slowly. “They're to help us grow closer together.”

Carmen's words of encouragement did little to ease Megyn's fears as the shears moved towards her tummy. With just a few quick snips Megyn's hoodie was in a scrap heap beside her.

“Did I tell you I'm a seamstress in my day job,” Carmen cooed. “I know how best to make clothing disappear. I just had to see what was under the hood, if you'll pardon my pun.”

Once again there was that sinister smirk before she continued.

“My my, what were you hiding under there hmm,” Carmen said, staring at Megyn's DD-sized chest which was heaving up and down out of fear.

Megyn wondered how she could remain fully clothed yet feel utterly naked at the same time.

“Let's play a game shall we,” her captor said as she cut Megyn's shirt a little up the middle.
“If you rip your shirt struggling I have the right to tickle the bare skin it exposes.”

Megyn was in no position to argue so she simply nodded her head.

“Wonderful,” Carmen said gleefully. “Let's begin here.”

Soon Megyn felt a warm sensation on her lower belly as Carmen began to blow raspberries on it.

“HAHAHAHAHHA OH SHIT NO,” Megyn cried, as her back arched ripping her shirt a little bit more to expose her bottom ribs just below her bra.

Carmen didn't break to even breath and she kept blowing raspberries on Megyn's tummy while her fingers played with the newly exposed territory.

“HAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHHA STOP IT BITCH,” Megyn yelled out.

“Bad choice of words,” Carmen said sternly, shoving her tongue in Megyn's navel.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” Megyn screamed, her shirt reduced to tatters with only a few solids threads left above her breasts.

Carmen's eyes focused in immediately on her prey's heaving bosom, which was encased in a now clearly visible dark-blue bra.

“I borrowed this from my cleaning lady the other day and I'm glad I did,” she said, producing a gray feather duster. “I wonder if these mammoth mammaries are the slightest bit ticklish.”

Of all the sensations Megyn could have felt upon the introduction of the duster, she didn't expect what happened. While it tickled like nothing before, their was a twinge of arousal which betrayed her.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA,” Megyn laughed deeply unable to form words anymore.

Sensing a change in her victim, Carmen once again grabbed her scissors with a devious game in mind as the final fibers of Megyn's shirt snapped exposing her upperbody nearly completely now.

“Let's see how strong your bra really is,” she said before snipping a bit of the middle, weakening it's protective capabilities 1,000 fold.

For the next five minutes, Megyn's breasts were dusted vigorously until the inevitable happened and
her bra finally gave out, her breasts spilling out of their cage like a dam had burst.

Before Carmen had driven her crazy with an inch or two of flesh to work with. Now, as Megyn continued to laugh hysterically, her tantalizing tits were completely vulnerable.

“Please,” Megyn begged. “Don't tickle my breasts I'll do anything you want.”

“Anything,” Carmen asked quizzically.

“Anything,” she replied.

Megyn knew she was playing with fire and likely to get burned but her nipples were starting to tingle and she couldn't risk being turned on by this freak.

“Alright,” Carmen replied. “Answer me one question, are your feet ticklish?”

As soon as it left Carmen's lips Megyn knew she was in trouble. She wanted to lie but what was the use.

“Yes, very,” a defeated Megyn responded.

With a twinkle in her eyes Carmen knelt down by Megyn's feet, removed her socks and shoes and just waited. The captive Megyn had to sit and watch her tormentor just waiting patiently to strike.

After several minutes of agonizing suspense Megyn couldn't stand it.

“Omg just tickle them already,” she bellowed.

With those words Carmen's nails sunk down in Megyn's tender flesh, but not of her feet. Her breasts.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU PROMISED,” Megyn cried out, the skittering of fingers dancing along the sides of her bountiful bosom.

An evil smirk came across Carmen's face before she answered.

“You never said tickle your feet,” she said sweetly. “Just tickle THEM.”

Megyn threw her head back in gut-wrenching laughter from the nails dissecting her ticklish breasts.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING BITCH YOU KNEW WHAT I MEANT,” Megyn screamed.

Her worst fear was coming to fruition, with each scrap on her tender tits Megyn's nipples were hardening. She'd never before had any inkling a woman's touch could do this but being naked, completely helpless was turning her on.

Even worse, Megyn noticed Carmen's own nipples were hardening at the sight of her victim's distress.

“My my, looks like I've got a little tickle slut on my hands,” Carmen cooed, her nails picking up the undersides of Megyn's breasts with each stroke before they'd come crashing down to earth.

“HEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHA NO I'M NOT,” Megyn said, not sure if she was trying to convince Carmen or herself.

“I was originally going to get information out of you,” Carmen said. “Who sent you, what you were here to steal. Now I think I'll make you my very own tickle whore. Then you'll tell me everything I want to know and more.”

Megyn felt the cold steel of the sewing sheers as her pants were being cut off her milky white thighs. The helpless captive didn't even bother protesting as her privates were being rubbed through her dark blue panties which had matched at one point this evening.

Carmen rubbed her palm over Megyn's sex, her warm juices flowing out and soaking the silky material. When she was done, Carmen licked her hand and exclaimed how sweet they tasted.

To say Megyn was beyond embarrassed was an understatement, her cheeks glowing hotter than the noon sun.

“I'll make you a deal,” Carmen said, sucking her fingers still covered in Megyn's excitement. “I'll leave your breasts alone until you ask me to tickle them. But, you won't get any release until that time.”

“Goto hell bitch,” Megyn yelled back.

Even Megyn herself knew she would succumb eventually to her primal urges but she'd be damned if she'd do so easily.

“Suit yourself,” Carmen said before ripping off Megyn's soaked panties, which tore easily.

Carmen slipped her middle and pointer finger inside Megyn's pussy in a come here motion, causing the tied down brunette to arch her back. While that was going on, the experienced Carmen was kneading Megyn's inner thighs with her other hand.

It was beginning to be too much for Megyn.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” she cried out.

Megyn wasn't alone in her arousal, with Carmen shedding her light green nightgown to show off a fit exotic skinned figure with perky C-cup breasts.

Both women were now completely nude, their sweat soaked bodies rubbing against one another. Megyn couldn't tear her eyes off Carmen's own tits, which swung back and forth like pendulums with each motion of her hands.

Megyn teetered on the edge of climax but was rudely brought back to reality when Carmen dug her fingers into her hollows.

“NOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE,” Megyn yelled.

Now abandoning all pretense, Megyn tried grinding her hips into Carmen for satisfaction but was denied quickly.

“Not until you ask me to tickle those wonderful tits of yours,” Carmen said sternly, nails fluttering in Megyn's smooth underarms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OK OK BUT I WANT TO SUCK YOURS FIRST,” Megyn burst out.

Now it was Carmen's turn to be taken aback. The idea of this curvy woman engulfing her smaller tits in her mouth had crossed her mind but to be demanded like this made it that much more envigorating.

Maybe against her better judgment, Carmen untied Megyn's wrists to allow her to sit up. Within mere moments the younger woman had bolted up and began eagerly sucking on her captor-turned-lover's breasts.

A soft giggle escaped Carmen's lips as she could hear her breasts being sucked in and out of Megyn's mouth. Just as soon as one nipple would pop out of Megyn's mouth the other would pop in all the while Carmen's hands were now kneading her lover's ample breasts.

It was difficult to distinguish whose moans were from which mouth at this point.

“Time to pay my bill,” Megyn said, locking her fingers behind her head leaving her breasts open to wandering fingers.

Carmen's sinister smile returned once again, her fingers doing incredible ticklish damage to Megyn's tenders tits.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH OMG THIS IS TORTURE,” Megyn yelped, coming down from her passion-fueled high.

Enjoying her lover's ticklishness as she was Carmen, she was unable to control her own lust, stopping her tickle assault in favor of engaging in a 69 position with Megyn.

Their tongues working feverishly on their erotic appetizers, it didn't take long before both women were overcome with orgasmic shivers. Carmen rolled off of Megyn with the two falling asleep in each others arms, being awoken only by the bright morning sun.

As predicted, Megyn spilled everything she knew about her employers over the course of the next few tickle-filled days with the duo plotting their revenge against the people responsible for their meeting.

Excellent story. As far as a guess for part II? I dunno more 69ing?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back