• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 1940s/1950s Secretary Boss switch Role-Play part one f/m

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Being the head secretary at Acme Enterprises does have it perks(Good salary, pension plan, and health care.), but lately my fellow secretaries and I have been really close to going on strike. You see about a half a year ago our company was taken over by the old CEO's thirty something son and everything as completely changed. My fellow secretaries and I can hardly walk anywhere around the building without getting cat-calls and pats on the ass. My goodness Agnes said yesterday Tommy went as far as groping her tits! Something has got to give, but we're all afraid we're going to loose our jobs. Meredith went to the local police, they just winked at her, and told her she probably brought it on to herself. I know the new young CEO is the reason the fellas have gotten so handsy and I should know because I am his secretary! The lewd comments he makes to me are enough to make a gal feel beyond uneasy, but I am afraid to loose my job. Don't worry though during my last lunch break Helen told me that our wonderful new CEO had a secrete dungeon in the basement of our building. Unfortunately though she also said he would lure secretaries down there and if they didn't go along with his demands he would fire them on the spot. I knew with this information I could make this pervert pay! I would carry out my plan tomorrow.

I came in the following day wearing a black wiggle dress, black cuban heeled stockings, a black all in one open bottom girdle with graters, and my red peep toe heels. During my lunch break I left a note on the head's desk that read, “Meet me in the basement hot stuff. xoxo” and I signed it with a red lipstick kiss. I waited patiently in the basement for him ready to grab him and knock him out with my wet rag. He walked through the door and I grabbed him. I got him up on the bondage bed and proceeded to cuff him on his back. I had slid off his pants before I cuffed his ankles. When he woke up he said, “My my Rose I didn't know you were so kinky.” I was holding a crop and cropped his genital area really hard. I loved hearing him scream in delicious agonizing pain. I told him this was for always telling me lewd comments and for the rest of my fellow secretaries who constantly get sexually harassed! By the time I am through with him, I know he'll be making some big changes around the office building. I proceeded to keep cropping his balls and penis through his underwear really hard. Then I decided to give him a break and do a little bastinado. I don't think the poor man knew how much foot spanking hurts because boy was he ever howling in misery. I then started to tickle his feet and he immediately was laughing and begging. I tickled them all over on the the heels, in the middle, on the balls, and under his toes. I then decided to rip off his socks and nibble on his toes for a while which gave the best reactions. Oh I forgot to mention by the time I started to tickle him I had been cropping his genitals and feet for about an hour. When I could tell he had enough I told him to scream out he was sorry for the way we secretaries had been treated, he'd give us all a raise, and the guys had to stop or they'd get fired. I also had put this in writing and I would make him sign one handed before he got uncuffed. After he screamed it about ten times I felt he had learned his lesson. I made him sign the paper and went about letting him loose. I also told him that I would be sure all the boys in the office heard about how I controlled him. After I let him go I was walking towards the door and he quickly ran to stand in front of it. He said, “Where do you think you're going Miss Rose?” I was immediately struck with fear.

To be continued............

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back