• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon feet tease then tickle

chazz

TMF Poster
I often would convince my ex to wear tan nylons for me while we were alone in her room, usually for just massaging, and admiring - I tried tickling them, but she hated it so much, I didnt want to piss her off, but usually when we went downstairs where her dad was she would always change into socks, the nylons would stay in the bedroom, until this night...

Her older brother was staying with her and her dad. He was much older than us both. He was the type who drank a lot when he got home from his job. Her dad - would just mostly watch tv and keep to himself. Anyway - we were just hangin around, and I remember she was in sweatpants but when I looked down, she kept the nylons on! I became uneasy just knowing her feet were exposed in those tan nylons with her pretty toes painted red - they were so vulnerable. I waited till she walked by her father or brother for them to see, and they did! I noticed her father AND brother taking peeks at her feet, and staring sometimes; this drove me nuts! She knew the power she had with those feet and just how to get me going. Anyway, we finally just settled on the couch in the living room where her dad was, and just started watching whatever was on. Her brother came in and sat down too. Then she dared put her feet up on on the coffee table, basically on display for everyone! She slowly would rub them together and you could clearly hear the nylon rubbing, and she would wiggle her toes. It drove me insane...She kept slowly wiggling her toes, and it was mesmerizing... I think we were all staring at this point - not only were her feet so pretty but they were covered in tan pantyhose. She started swaying them side to side as she wiggled all her toes at once, and would scrunch them down then rub them against each other making the nylons make that hissing sound as each foot gently rubbed the other - she was putting on a show and teasing us all - that was obvious, I was so turned on at this point hoping someone would say something or grab them! She then took the remote and switched the channel to something lame, and her dad said "hey! what are you doing? switch it back!" She refused! Then her brother started complaining too for her to switch it back, she said "No I want to watch this" It went on for a while, and her father and brother started to get angry and finally her brother said switch it back or else! She said "No way, or else what!" He looked at her feet and then at me and said what I couldnt believe -- "are you ticklish?" she said "dont even think about it" and then he wrestled her to the floor and said "hold her still! help me get her!" Her dad grabbed a leg, her brother grabbed the other, and I jumped in and straddled her waist so she couldnt move, get up, or see what they were doing with her legs. She began yelling "what are you doing?! LET ME UP!" we're gunna teach you a lesson! why dont we go ahead and tickle these tootsies? They look awfully ticklish in these nylons. She began begging instantly - "NO! DONT! not my feet! dont tickle my feet! NOT IN NYLONS! Please stop!" But her dad and brother held her ankles still and started to scrabble their fingers all over her soles saying "cootchie cootchie cooooooo! these are silky soft!!". She started screaming NOOOO!!! Get off of me! hahahahaha Let me go! haaa hahahahahahaha stop tickling my feeet!! hahahahahahaha no!! Her father started to say "tickle tickle!!" and scrabbled his fingers on her nyloned feet. She twitched them and wiggled her toes, and said "noooo! please!" They were really digging in! She was hysterical asking them to stop, and telling me to make him stop! get them away!" I was obviously not helping in that way! Her dad was laughing at her the whole time! They commented "Her feet are super ticklish!!" They started to tickle the tops of her feet and said "cootchie cootchie cooo!" and both tickled her feet at the same time! It was great turning around and watching her feet twitch and flail under their attack! I started to kiss her and tell her how pretty she was when she laughs this hard as I got so aroused holding her down while her nylon feet got tickled! I just watched her laugh and laugh and beg as I became more and more aroused holding her down so she couldnt move a muscle. her dad started raking his nails up and down her feet slowly at first, then rapidly! They started to finally bring up how she teased us all! I heard them saying "shes flaunting her feet in these nylons! its about time they get a good tickling! get them!!" Her brother then pulled her nylons tight away from her toes and tickled her foot faster! as they squiggled their fingers all over the soles like crazy just laughing at her. She was begging now "please stop tickling my poor feet! I cant stand it!! pleeeease! I'm soo ticklish!" They kept right up getting her feet good when her brother said something that sent me over the edge --"these feet are getting what they deserve!!" her dad then held both ankles while the brother attacked both soles really getting into it!! They clearly had wanted to do this to her for a while! I sort of felt bad at this point as her cute feet clearly were suffering as they desperately wiggled and wiggled to escape the non stop tickling! Then her brother pulled on the nylon from both feet and stretched it out, she was screaming "what are you doing?! stop! STOP NOW YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!! STOP ALREADY!" They kept ignoring her and he started tying the nylons together in a knot!! He finished it and said hey sis, try moving your feet! She started frantically wiggling the now tied feet together and she became hysterical realizing how vulnerable her feet were NOW! Her dad held the nylon where it was tied so she couldnt move them at all and her brother went ballistic scribbling his fingers all over her feet, it was insane how far they took this all over her changing the channel, but I was in heaven! COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO! they started saying as they tickled and tickled her nylon soles more and more. her feet began trying to wiggle out so hard the nylons almost ripped! Then they said such pretty feet you have! and oh so ticklish!!! It was awesome until I finally felt she couldnt breathe and said OK OK I think shes had enough! they stopped and ripped the nylons apart and she ran upstairs and took off the nylons and said you guys are assholes, whats wrong with you?! She put socks on and her brother said "maybe you wont switch the channel on us again now that we know your weakness, and thats what you get for wearing nylons"

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    500.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    735.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 001 - Copy.JPG
    001 - Copy.JPG
    743.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Nylon feet should get tickled until theres runs in the nylon soles...

A great story with even greater pics....love them

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back