• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chaos Tower: MV Edition (RPG Maker MV)

Xtreme09

TMF Master
Firstly, I would like to thank BrewedWar for the RPG Maker game he did. Having seen the improvements in RPG Maker MV, it inspired me to buy the program myself and pick up Chaos Tower again.

I remade this game from ground up on the new engine so I took the time to revamp the map design a bit, revise the dialogue and do some touching up on the battle system. I also simplified the weapons down to each class having one type of weapon save for Mage and Summoner who share the same type.

I also added in a new tickle scene for those who beat the first boss with tickling attacks (which will be most of you I bet). In the original, I never gave you a proper scene after winning like I did with the mini-boss and I feel like I owe you that this time.

Let me know what you think and if there are any bugs or other issues you run into. Opinions of any kind are also welcome.

Keep in mind, this is still the first area, I haven't written any further than that but I really, REALLY want to finish this project this time and to do that, I need your help with something.
Like before, my issue with the game is that I did not have the funds to add anymore original enemy pictures. Chapter 1's new enemy artwork did not come cheap and I don't want to keep falling back on using artwork from other things. I need help finding a way to fund this part of the game. Everything else is fine, I just need new artwork done. I may also need to find a new suitable artist since I haven't been able to get any replies back from the old one. I know this seems like I'm begging here but since the beginning, I've wanted to break the mold when it came to tickling games done in RPG Maker programs that involve monster girls. I hope you can help me with this.

With that all said, here are the links. I'm happy that Mac users can now play this game. Let me know how well it works on Macs, I don't have one to know myself.

Development Status: Part 1 complete

Windows:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kmd69y7635bha10/Chaos+Tower+MV+Windows.zip

Mac:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7yt5fz2uac56h0r/Chaos+Tower+MV+Mac.zip

--- Classes ---

Fighter: Uses strong sword techniques through building up and consuming SP

Rogue: Agile dual-wielding dagger user that uses skills through building up and consuming SP

Mage: Uses various spells to eliminate the opponent.

Summoner: Summons various creatures to attack. Shares some spells with Mage but has less magical strength than that class.

You gain skills/spells through skillbooks but can also gain them through defeating bosses.

There are 2 ways of defeating enemies. Through normal means (skills/basic attacks) or through tickling. There will be endings that determine how much of either method you use.

Last edited:
For the Windows users, at least, it seems that Summoner cannot be played? I've tried several times to play as a Summoner but it keeps producing a default-named Fighter instead. Haven't done detailed troubleshooting, but it worries me.

For the Windows users, at least, it seems that Summoner cannot be played? I've tried several times to play as a Summoner but it keeps producing a default-named Fighter instead. Haven't done detailed troubleshooting, but it worries me.

Yeah I see the issue. I accidentally had it changed to female fighter instead of female summoner. I've reuploaded the game with this fixed.

if you'd like to be able to offer a browser based version you can use indiexpo.net for free ^_^ just upload the zip file for your distribution and it'll be playable online with no downloads required!

that said, i'm gonna give this a try! it sounds fun .-.

if you'd like to be able to offer a browser based version you can use indiexpo.net for free ^_^ just upload the zip file for your distribution and it'll be playable online with no downloads required!

that said, i'm gonna give this a try! it sounds fun .-.

Thanks but I wasn't interested in distributing a browser-based version.

Right, I'll do another playthrough with a Summoner, then, thanks.

My impression is that it's pretty decent. I liked the scene, sure, nice addition. Went through it pretty quickly. Question, though, is anybody really going to use actual weapons when playing this? Like, maybe later in this game's development there will be something that will actually require one, but I don't see many people making the choice of buying a better sword, say, when they really don't need to (and are guaranteed more content that way as well).

Right, I'll do another playthrough with a Summoner, then, thanks.

My impression is that it's pretty decent. I liked the scene, sure, nice addition. Went through it pretty quickly. Question, though, is anybody really going to use actual weapons when playing this? Like, maybe later in this game's development there will be something that will actually require one, but I don't see many people making the choice of buying a better sword, say, when they really don't need to (and are guaranteed more content that way as well).

Because there will be multiple endings depending on how much you defeat enemies through normal means or through tickling.

This is weird. I played the browser version of the monster girl game and it played just fine.
Yet i download your game and my comp can't handle it. It keeps slowing and freezing.
You would think the downloaded game would run easier. I wonder what the difference is.

I really enjoyed the game and would be happy to help contribute to it's development as I really like the unique art. I would ask from a plot perspective, will any village girls ever tickle or get tickled? The monster girls only want the guys, I get that, but it seems a shame to have those village girls left out. Regardless, glad to see an upgrade to the project. Great work!

I really enjoyed the game and would be happy to help contribute to it's development as I really like the unique art. I would ask from a plot perspective, will any village girls ever tickle or get tickled? The monster girls only want the guys, I get that, but it seems a shame to have those village girls left out. Regardless, glad to see an upgrade to the project. Great work!

Thanks dude123! I'm glad you like it! I hadn't planned on the female villagers getting tickled to be honest and that likely won't change.

Awesome to see this project alive again, and with updates! Bummed you aren't considering web deployment, though. Super convenient as a player.

I am not normally one to beg, so to speak, but PLEASE continue this game! Although a bit short, part 1 left me desperate for more and wanting to continue climbing that tower. I absolutely love this game and your design of it. It's hasn't been since LoL and ToG that I found myself so wrapped up in an RPG maker game. Very, VERY well done. :)

the game window opens but nothing but a White Screen is there. what could be the Problem?

Whenever I make a female summoner and I name her it keeps saying my name is "Player" instead of the name I chose.

Just an update on this game's development. I've found a potential new artist for this project. I'm planning on starting crowdfunding and I need your input on this. If I should do crowdfunding for each individual chapter (as in funding chapter 2 then funding chapter 3 etc.) or crowdfunding for all of them? Keep in mind I have calculated how much this will all cost. Also if you like, I can have the artist make an example image to show the style he will use.

Also I have decided to take BrewedWar's advice and make a web-based version of this game, if only temporarily in order to fix bugs and typos that arise from the game. Only the game is done and perfect, I will upload the finished version to download. Once chapter 2 is finished, I will upload the web version.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back