• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bungled burglary Part 2: f/f, ff/f (Sexual)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
“HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAH,” Megyn laughed as Carmen tickled her barefeet in the early morning.

Megyn, a curvy 27-year-old former burglar who had been captured by the 40-something Native American Carmen before becoming lovers, was rolling around in bed without a stitch of clothing.

Carmen was wiggling her nails long Megyn's size eight soles, enjoying the laughter which was escaping her lover's mouth.

“HEHEHEHHEEHHEEHHEHEHEEHHEHE STOP PLEASE IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS,” Megyn pleaded, her DD breasts being smushed under her weight.

“Oh, but I love this too much to stop,” replied Carmen in a sultry voice, her own naked body gliding on her satin sheets.

It'd been like this for a week now, the two women engaging in ticklish activities day and night since the Megyn crashed into Carmen's house trying to steal a priceless emerald necklace. Over the course of that evening Carmen discovered they both had a hidden desire to tickle, and in Megyn's case, be tickled by another woman.

Knowing their play time would be short this morning, Carmen proceeded to suck Megyn's toes which the younger woman adored. It didn't take long for Megyn to reach climax, aided by Carmen's skilled tongue in other places as well.

As the two women got ready for the day, they formulated a plan to get revenge on the people responsible for Megyn's being forced to steal from Carmen. Word on the street was since Megyn never showed with her prize, her former employers were looking for her.

If they found Megyn before she found them, it likely wouldn't end well for the busty brunette.

Carmen eventually was off to run her fashion company, having worked up from a seamstress to owning the multi-million dollar enterprise. It didn't hurt the exotic beauty was also a skilled interrogator with a unique set of ticklish talents.

While Carmen was at work, Megyn was left to find a lead as to who hired her for the ill-fated job of amateur burglar. Taking some tools of Carmen's off-the-books trade, Megyn went to meet her friend Chloe at a run down bar.

“Where the fuck have you been,” the rattled Chloe barked upon seeing Megyn.

While not as curvy as her friend, Chloe sported a deep plunging neckline which had her D cup breasts on full display.

“That damn job went south, fast, and I had to lie low for a bit,” Megyn replied, her friend having no idea her true intentions for their meeting. “Let me get us some drinks quick.”

Megyn ordered them some beers, which Chloe happily accepted.

“You're in for a world of hurt if Laura finds you,” Chloe said, drinking her beer before having a second round. “She's pissed she never got that necklace, and now I'm on the hook for suggesting you.”

The blonde bombshell started to feel funny, probably because she skipped breakfast before her drinks.

“Who's this Laura bitch,” Megyn said.

“Watch your language,” Chloe whispered. “She runs the Irish Clovers, which is why that emerald necklace is so important to her. She's got spies all over Boston.”

Chloe couldn't believe these two beers were making her this sick, so she was grateful when Megyn suggested they stop by a friends close by.

They barely got to the front door of Carmen's townhouse when Chloe passed out. She'd wake several hours later to find herself tied in a set of stocks, shoes and pants missing in just her panties and skimpy top.

Her legs were encased while her arms were tied above her head, stretched out.

“What's going on,” Chloe screamed when she woke up.

“Glad you decided to join us,” Carmen purred. “Megyn tells me you have info on one Irish Clover boss's whereabouts.”

“Who the fuck are you,” Chloe demanded, trying to hide the terror in her voice.

“Oh, I'm just a fellow acquaintance of Megyn's and the woman she was supposed to rob last week,” Carmen answered. “Now, it's time for you to give me some answers.”

With a stiff feather in her hand, Carmen stroked Chloe's barefeet. The reaction it generated was music to her ears.

“HEHEHHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE SHIT,” Chloe giggled, half laughter half anger.

Not accepting Chloe's silence, Carmen wielded the feather once more on her new victim's soles.

“I don't like to ask more than once,” Carmen said sternly. “Where is Laura.”

“HAHAHAHAHHA I HAHAHAAH DON'T HEHEHAAHAHAHAHAH KNOW,” Chloe answered back, her feet wiggling back and forth.

“That's not the right answer,” Carmen said before abandoning the feather in favor for her talented nails which began to skitter up Chloe's arches.

The tickling was beginning to get to Chloe, who never had been tied like this despite being pressured by a dick boyfriend or two after 50 Shades of Grey came out. She was trying her best to resists but that was getting harder and harder.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHA I HAHAHA TOLD YOU I HAHAHAHAHAHAH DON'T KNOW ANYTHING,” Chloe responded amid hysterical laughter.

“I was afraid you'd say that,” Carmen sadly replied. “Maybe I'll ask your friend Megyn again.”

In all the confusion Chloe had forgotten all about Megyn, and was shocked and horrified to see her friend being wheeled in on a vertical x-frame naked from head to toe.

“How about it Megyn, care to enlighten me,” Carmen asked as Megyn's breasts jiggled as she was rolled into place.

“I already told you I don't know anything psycho,” Megyn retorted, putting on a show for Chloe.

“Then how come I don't believe you,” sniped Carmen before digging her fingers into her lover's underarms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHE NOT THERE PLEASE,” Megyn pleaded for real, shocked Carmen wasn't going easy on her.
“Let her go!” screamed Chloe, who was trying to shake herself free from the stocks.

Carmen did no such thing, squeezing Megyn's pits by her breasts making them shake even more.

Megyn threw her head back in laughter, knowing she was probably in for it as Carmen wasn't one to hold back when she gets caught up.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” Megyn bellowed from the tickling.

As Chloe desperately tried to free herself, she only managed to move her top to where her left breast was now exposed. A smile escaped Megyn's face, not from the tickling, but because she knew what was coming.

Carmen noticed Megyn's smirk and herself began to grin upon viewing Chloe's supple bosom now free for wandering fingers.

“Oh no Chloe, look what you've done,” Carmen beamed.

Just now realizing her terrible mistake, Chloe started to think of a way out as Carmen was circling her like a vulture preparing for a feast.

“Wait, I'll talk!” she rambled. “Don't tickle me anymore and I'll talk.”

A bit disappointed as to the early end to the affair, Carmen was willing to make such a deal in order to get the intel her and Megyn needed.

“Speak,” Carmen said coldly.

“Not until you untie me,” Chloe replied, hoping to ensure her escape.

“CHLOE!!!!” yelled Megyn, playing her part but also not wanting her friend to escape the tickling just yet.

Megyn was punished for speaking out, as the underarm tickling was renewed with vigor by Carmen for a few minutes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE HOLY FUCK,” Megyn laughed heartily, her curvy body influx with motion breasts and ass jiggling.

“You have a deal,” Carmen told Chloe before untying her but leaving one leg locked just in case.

“Laura is at a warehouse on Laird Avenue,” Chloe said, enough to get herself fully untied.

“Very good,” Carmen said. “This is where I thought she was running her smuggling operation but wasn't sure. Now you know if you speak a word of this to anyone I'll find you and not go so easy next time.”

“I know,” Chloe timidly replied.
Both Megyn and Carmen expected Chloe to bolt out of the basement at light speed, but were taken back by what she said next.

“How can we make sure Megyn doesn't talk,” Chloe said, a seriousness overcoming her. “We can't have her warning Laura before I leave town.”

It was now Megyn's turn to be caught in a plot she wasn't privy to, and it scared her deeply.

“I suppose you do have a point,” Carmen said, loving where this was going. “What do you have in mind?”

“We tickle her till she can barely remember her name,” Chloe retorted with a chilling lack of empathy towards her friend.

Megyn pulled at her bonds with earnest for the first time since Carmen tied her up a week ago, unwittingly making Chloe want to tickle her more. She never admitted to having a secret crush on Megyn, now was her chance.

What worried the busty brunette most was Carmen would see this as a fun game between them, and Megyn would once again suffer for it.

“Once again you have yourself a deal,” Carmen replied, her nipples hardening at the thought of this latest adventure.

“We should move her to another device where we can tickle her even better, more skin to play with,” Chloe said, shocking both of the other women in the room. “How about that?”

Chloe pointed at a swing which would leave every ticklish spot of Megyn's open to attack from her head to her toes.

“Good thinking,” Carmen said.

“Don't do this, I won't say anything,” Megyn pleaded, but Chloe had no idea she was telling the truth. She thought about spilling the beans to Chloe but it put Carmen at risk and despite her current predicament Megyn wasn't going to risk that.

It didn't take her now two interrogators long to move her and strap her to the swing. Her breasts were simply hanging in mid air while her soles were upturned almost begging for attention.

Almost worse, her plump rump was in full view as was her vagina with her legs spread ever so slightly. Megyn knew what Carmen would do, but thought Chloe might have even more devious plans in mind.

Her fears were confirmed when Chloe placed a blindfold over Megyn's eyes, much to Carmen's approval.

Megyn had no way of knowing who was doing what but she felt a pair of nails lightly running over her arches while another set trailed up and down her sides.

“Hehehehehehehehehhe,” Megyn giggled from the light touches.
The tender tickling continued on her feet and sides with still no way of knowing who's handy work was what. Megyn began to lightly sway from side to side in a futile attempt to escape.

“Pleaseheheheheheehhehehe,” Megyn squealed. “I promise to not tell a soul about this.”

“Oh we know,” Carmen said. “We just need to make sure you know what will happen if you do speak.”

Megyn guessed it was her lover at her feet and friend tracing her nails up her sides.

While Carmen appeared delighted to toy with her toes, every so often she felt a slight tingle on the sides of her breasts from Chloe. It was only a matter of time Megyn knew until her friend began a tit offensive in earnest.

“Hehehehehehehhahahahahhahrhahahahhaah,” Megyn continued to giggle, the intensity increasing.

Chloe started to pay more attention to Megyn's breasts, her nails skittering along the sides before slipping to the undersides. Carmen meanwhile ran what felt like a hairbrush over her soles to the desired affect.

“HAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAHAH OH GOD NO,” Megyn shouted, disconcerted by the lack of interaction from her tormentors. They no longer were interested in conversation in favor for torture.

“No fair upstaging me,” Chloe pouted after seeing the affects of the brush on Megyn's feet.

The tickling on her breasts subsided while the opposite was true of her feet, which were vigorously being exploited.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” screamed Megan, her body now in a full pendulum-like motion.

Megyn felt relieved her breasts were getting a temporary break but worried what it meant Chloe was up to when she heard the opening and closing of a metal drawer.

Carmen turned around and let out an audible gasp as to what Chloe had pulled out, a 10-inch strap-on.

“You can't be serious,” Carmen shouted, scaring Megyn further.

Chloe merely put a finger to her lips to quiet the professional torturer before taking over the brushing of Megyn's feet as to not raise suspicions.

The tickling of her breasts resumed shortly after with a feather duster so Megyn thought that was the horrible device, which while ticklish, seemed manageable. It was when the duster floated over her now-rock hard nipples did she question herself.

“OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH,” with a mix of pleasure and tickle sounds escaping Megyn's mouth.

Megyn heard the hairbrush fall to the floor with a loud thud while who she thought was Carmen began to tickle her inner thighs. Upon seeing this, the real Carmen dropped her own implement of torture and started to suck Megyn's breasts.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” gasped Megyn who was being overly stimulated.

When Chloe's nails started slipping after coming in contact with Megyn's juices she knew it was time to strike, slipping the strap-on past her friends velvet lips.

“OOOOO FUCK,” Megyn screamed in pleasure, caught off guard by the strap on. “CARMEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

As usual the only response Megyn received was the slurping of a set of lips on her tits coincided with repeated thrusts from behind.

With the pounding she was taking Megyn's whole body shook with passion. That was until the final phase was implemented.

The strap-on continued to ram Megyn to the edge of climax but when she felt her ass being tickled it was like cold water being poured on her.

“HEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEEHEHHEHEEHHEHE CARMEN STOP TICKLING MY ASS,” Megyn squealed.

It was then her blindfold was removed as Carmen knelt in front of her.

“But I'm not the one doing that,” she grinned at Megyn. “Chloe's the one fucking you, not me.”

Megyn's face was hotter than the sun from embarrassment upon that revelation, knowing it was her friend not lover gliding a strap-on in and out of her pussy.

The shock soon faded as there was the intense ticklishness Megyn felt from her ass being tickled lightly, keeping her from the release she so desperately sought.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEASE LET ME CUM,” Megyn begged. “I won't tell a soul.”

“Oh I bet you won't,” Chloe said, stopping her tickling of Megyn's ass in favor of grabbing her massive melons for the final thrusts needed to send the tortured woman to a blissful sleep.

When Megyn woke, she was still strapped in the swing but neither Carmen or Chloe were anywhere in sight.

In their place was a stunning redhead in a tight fitting green dress flanked on either side by two imposing black women.

“Sorry to meet under these circumstances,” the woman in the green dress said. “My name's Laura. It's time we talked.”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back