• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bitchy wife gets tickled

funny852

TMF Regular
My wife acted like a real bitch this weekend.
She was really in one of her moods, but kept on teasing me nonetheless. She ran around barefoot, painted her toenails, wearing short cutoffs and a shirt without a bra.Then on top of it she didn't feel like having sex which we hold off for the weekend. Well,by Sunday night I had had enough.
As she layed on her back, watching T.V. barefoot of course and only in her panties and bra less T-shirt, I jumped on top of her.
I flattened by body down on hers totally flat. She said, annoyingly that she told me she wasn't in the mood. I told her I wasn't either but was for this. I grabbed her sides and started tickling them with my fingers. My weight held her down well and she couldn't wiggle away. She began bucking and laughing, threatening to scream. But every time she went to scream I increased the tickling so all she got out was a wimper. She flipped herself over on her back and made me grab her hands above her head. There she said, you can't tickle me with your hands and if you release them I can get out. Then she began rubbing her knee into my crotch trying to make me the prisoner.
Well I just dove my tongue, mustache and beard into those soft, shaven armpits and gave her a tickling she would never forget. All she could do was move her head back and forth while guffaws came out of her mouth. Usually, I tickle her for short periods and stop alot to give her time to breath. But I was so into it I just didn't let up at all. I gave her extreme tickle torture. Soon, as she got weak I got up for a second and threw myself down to her feet and caught them in the crook of my arm. Those soft, manicured 8/2 size feet with great toes were mine. I tickled them with my hands, tongue, beard and held on for dear life as she bucked and swung around. She finally kicked me off but I didn't end until I got my mouth on her belly and gave her 2 minutes of rasberries. She almost pissed her panties. I may not have gotten any ass this weekend but I certainly got my tickles out.
Does anybody's wife need a good tickle next weekend?
Eric

You're a good sport

I hope my future husband sets me straight like that when I get bitchy.
It was smart of you to tickle her....it is much more fun than fighting.

My wife always "needs" a good tickling. Last weekend we went out (a rare occurrence with kids). After we got home, I laid on top of her from head to toe while she was on her stomach, her feet just hanging over the foot of the bed. I took off her pumps and used my all time favorite, (wooden doweled massager seated in a piece of rubber in another piece of wood), to rub her soles.

She always indulges me, and I love to tickle her like this. She didn't know I was going to use it, as she has said that is the worst tickle torture she has ever endured. I rubbed it up and down her nylon soles for about 40 seconds while she laughed like a maniac until she screamed "I'm gonna pee my pants!" I always let her up too early...:)

Hey tickleking,

I think you've written about this massager before. What does it look like and where can the rest of us get one?

Thanks,
Gallodiablo

Hi gallodiablo,

I think _she_ got it in a combo gift set from Bath & Body Works or ones of those types of places. It came with all the lotions, soaps, etc. I just happened to look at it one day and it occurred to me it would really tickle.

I'll snap a picture of it and post it when I get a chance.

Regards, TK

Last edited:
Great Story

If any of you lucky guys with ticklish wifes really want to tickle torture them by having two guys tickling them let me know. I am only looking for tickling fun and love to tickle a married lady with her husband. Lets both tie her up and tickle her. E-mail me if you are interested at [email protected] Have a nice day.

TicklesFemales

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back