• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

House At The End Of The Feather: Fresh Meat FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Justin struck his last match against the old wood fence in front of the rather large house. He lit his cigarette, blew out the match and tossed it into the front yard. As he inhaled the thick, delicious smoke into his lungs, he pondered what he was about to do. One hour. That's all it was going to take. He just had to go into the house and stay there for one hour before Pledge-master Mark came to get him.

The rules were simple. One hour in the house. He could do whatever he wanted with that time as long as he did it inside the house. He was allowed a flashlight. He was even allowed to take his phone in with him. This was for two reasons: to give him something to do, and to give Mark a way to track him to make sure he was in the house.

Justin also reflected on what he was told about the house earlier that day. He knew that stories like this existed on every campus to scare Freshmen. There had been two girls who lived in the house. They were murdered after being suspected of inducing a heart attack in a young man that they had brought home with them. And just three years ago a couple, Alex and Angel, had disappeared after entering the house for some thrills. Supposedly the ghosts of the two girls still lived in the house. There was more but Justin had stopped paying attention by then. He didn't believe in ghosts and had no interests in what he was sure was a bullshit story Mark was feeding him.

Justin checked the time on his phone. 11:00 P.M.

It was time. He finished his cigarette, and entered the house.

“Did you see that?” Claire turned to Kim as they watched Justin from the attack window. The two women, in spirit form, were only visible to living beings if they chose to be.

“Yeah.” Kim answered. “That son of a bitch littered on our lawn.”

“Not that, you big baby.” Claire shot back. We have a guest! We haven't had anyone try to enter this house since Alex and Angel.”

“Oh, They were so much fun!” Kim remembered. “So happy. So sexy. So... tender...”

The ghosts both laughed.

“Well, once he is in the house, he's ours. Wanna play with him?” Claire asked.

“Twist my arm, why don't ya?”

Justin was surprised to find that the door was unlocked. A part of him had wondered before what he was supposed to do in that situation. He walked in and turned on his flashlight. He saw that the living room was to his immediate left. And though there was nothing to his right but a wall, there was a hallway directly in front of him. He oped to explore a little. He followed the hallway until he reached a staircase. There were some cobwebs here and there but nothing to horrible. He made his way up the stairs and up to the second floor.

Another hallway awaited him when he reached the top of the stairs. There were some paintings hung here and there. If he had chosen to shine his light on them, he would have seen that they ranged from historic artwork involving people in stocks laughing hysterically while villagers feathered their feet to various pictures of nude men and women in bondage being mercilessly tickle tortured by women with long nails.

Justin opened a door to find himself in a bedroom. The bed looked huge and soft. There was an expensive looking dresser. On top of the dresser was a collection of feathers and plumes. His phone rang, breaking the silence and making him jump. He looked at the phone and saw that it was Olivia, his girlfriend. He answered.

“Hey, what's up?”

“Hey there, sexy.” Olivia responded. “Are you in the house yet?”

Justin chuckled.

“Did Mark tell you where I was?”

“Of course. They haven't used the Feather house for one of their initiations in years. There's a few people who know you are there. What's it like?”

Justin looked around.

“Dusty.”

“Well, I figured that, Smartass. Nobody has lived there for fucking ever.”

Justin heard a faint chuckle coming from behind him. He spun around quickly to see if somebody was behind him. Alas, there was nobody else in the room.

“Hey, hon...” He addressed Olivia, “Let me call you back. I think Mark is trying to fuck with me.”

“Go get em tiger.”

Justin hung up the phone and shined the flashlight towards where the sound had come from. There was a large mirror in the corner and he nearly blinded himself when the light hit it. He walked towards the mirror and heard the chuckle again. It sounded feminine. It couldn't have been Mark... could it?

Justin stopped about two feet in front of the mirror. He suddenly felt stiff, as though he couldn't move. Fear gripped him as he looked in the mirror. In the reflection, he saw a beautiful young woman standing behind him just to the left so that she was visible. Justin peered to the left and realized that nobody else was there. The girl only existed in the reflection. She smiled an impish smile as she held up a short pink feather and trailed it around the front of his neck. Though there was nobody actually there next to him. He felt the feather's touch and shook his head to evade it. The woman in the reflection smiled wider and disappeared. Justin was again able to move.

“What the fuck was that?” Justin wondered out loud. He was starting to feel unsure as to whether it had been in his mind or if he might be in real danger. In either case, he decided to leave the room.

He walked further down the hallway for a moment before hearing another faint chuckle. He turned and deduced that it was coming from behind a second door in the hall. He opened the door and walked in. He looked in front of him and saw a naked blonde woman bound to a chair, cackling while another blonde dug her fingers into the bound woman's ribs. Both girls then looked up at Justin, acknowledging him. Their faces suddenly went white and they shrieked at him.

“Fuck this!” Justin ran out of the room and towards the staircase. His phone rang again. He saw that Olivia was calling back. He answered.

“Honey? Look, I can't stay in here. Something's very wrong with-” He stopped as she interrupted him

“Tickle tickle...” Olivia's voice said playfully.

“What did you say?” Justin couldn't have heard her right.

“Tickle tickle, little boy. You're not leaving yet.” The voice sounded like Olivia but it clearly wasn't her. Justin exited the call and ran down the stairs.

He got almost to the door when an unseen force began to push him back. His body flew back up the stairs, through the hall, and into the bedroom before the force dropped him onto the bed. He took a moment to process what had just happened. He was well past the point of curious. He was scared out of his mind! He jumped up off the bed and tried to run for the door again. But when he reached it, the door wouldn't budge.

“Ah C'MON!” He shouted.

“Not so loud.” Justin heard a voice and turned to see Claire. She had decided to make herself visible to him. Her dark, tight jeans and black halter top accentuated her slender legs and considerable chest. She had short black hair that barely reached her shoulders, and dark red lipstick. The combination made her face seem very pale but also brought attention to her piercing green eyes.

“Seriously, you don't want the neighbors to hear.” Kim teased. Justin looked over to see Kim appear now by the window. The moonlight made her blonde hair shine. She wore a long white dress and looked a bit darker than Claire due to her slightly tanned skin. She was not as gifted in the chest area as Claire was, but had wonderful curvy hips that gave way to a sizable bottom.

“What are you two doing here?” Justin asked.

“We live here, silly.” Claire answered. “I'm Claire and that's Kim. This is our house. The question is what are YOU doing here?”

“Yeah, we certainly didn't invite you.” Kim stuck out her tongue.

“You two can't live here. This place is a dump!” Justin countered. These two were probably just girls from one of the sororities.

“Is it?” Claire asked slyly. Justin looked in amazement as the lights all turned on, the cobwebs disappeared, and the house restored itself. It was now so bright and colorful.

“How did you do that?”

“Oh my God! Do we have to spell it out for you? We're ghosts!” Kim claimed, clearly annoyed at Justin's ignorance.

“You have to have known that this house was haunted. We're local legends.” Claire informed Justin. Justin recognized Claire as the woman that he had seen in the mirror and Kim as the blonde tickler from the second room. It finally hit him that the two girls really were spirits. The color drained from his face as terror started to overtake him.

Claire and Kim both looked at each other with humored expressions.

“Oh, he looks so frightened.” Kim pointed out.

“Don't worry, dude.” Claire turned back to Justin. “We're not, like, mean ghosts or anything. Quite the opposite. We like to make people laugh.”

Justin finally put the pieces together.

“You tickle people.” He said bluntly.

“More or less.” Kim said.

“Well, typically 'more'”. Claire retorted as the girls shared a giggle.

“Why? Why of all things a ghost could do to somebody would you choose tickling?” Justin asked, confounded.

“Why not?” Kim asked back.

“Why? Are you scared?” Claire mocked as she raised her fingers. Justin saw that her nails were painted black and looked sharp.

“Hey, Claire. Do you think he is more scared now or before?” Kim joked as she showed off her own pointed fingernails.

The girls smiled as they saw Justin's discomfort.

“I'm not ticklish.” He claimed. The girls exchanged a look that said they had heard that one before.

“Then you have nothing to worry about.” Claire pointed out.

“Who says I'm gonna let you anywhere near me?” Justin challenged.

“The rules of time don't apply here. There is no point in waiting for somebody to come for you. You aren't going anywhere unless we allow it.” Kim enlightened him

“And we won't allow it until you let us see.” Claire added.

“Let you see what?”

“If you are ticklish, dum dum.”

“I already told you I'm not.” Justin folded his arms.

“Oh, for the love of...” Claire rolled her eyes and waved her hand. Justin was once again lifted off of the floor and dropped onto the bed. Claire then whooshed her hands and Justin's clothes flew off of him with the exceptions of his socks and boxers. Finally, she linked her two index fingers together and the sheets wrapped around Justin's wrists and ankles, holding him down onto the bed face down.

“Let me go!” He screamed.

“That was fast work.” Kim complimented Claire.

“Well, I'm a little rusty.” Claire responded.

The two apparitions sauntered over to the bed and hopped up, sitting on either side of Justin's body.

“By the way, Claire, your tit's look awesome in that top.” Kim complimented.

“Thanks, babe, but let's focus on the situation at hand here.” Claire suggested. “I actually believe this cutie when he says that he isn't ticklish.”

“Really? That's no fun.” Kim pouted.

“Let me finish.” Claire motioned to her mouth. “What I mean is that he THINKS that he isn't. Everybody is. It's just that when most people tickle, they go for the obvious spots. Feet, stomach, underarms, yada yada. But, those might not be ticklish spots on him. I suggest we try... other places. Let's start with the back.”

“The back?” Kim looked at Claire quizzically.

“Just watch.” Claire commanded. Claire lowered her index finger to the back of Justin's neck, right against the top of the spine. She didn't press, however. Instead she just leisurely dragged the fingertip down Justin's bare spine. Though he didn't laugh, or even smile, he found himself squirming at the touch. Claire smirked.

“You see, Kim? Everyone thinks that it's the skin itself which is ticklish. That is somewhat true with certain spots but really, the most sensitive spots are really anywhere where there are groups of nerves or muscle that stretches the skin thinner. To put it simply, it's what's inside that counts.”

Claire repeated the stroke along Justin's spine, and once again he began to squirm and tremor. At the same time, Kim placed two fingertips at the small of Justin's back, drawing little circles near his boxers and his sides. That was a bit too much. Justin buried his face in a pillow, hoping to hide the sensitivity. He had never been tickled on his back, much less ever thought that he could be.

Claire and Kim exchanged knowing glances. They had tickled countless people back when they were alive, and even more afterward. They both knew more about the art of the tickle than possibly any person, living or dead. It was a fetish in their lives, and now a constant, unquenchable need in their afterlife. They may as well have been able to actually see Justin's nerves through his skin for as skilled as they were. And even with Justin not letting them see his face, they could tell he was receptive to their touches.

Claire changed strategies. She now drew a wavy line down the center of Justin's back. Over and over again, as if drawing a snake. Kim also switched it up a little, now focusing her caresses on the spots near his sides where his muscles tightened the most. Justin began to shiver and shudder at this new sensation. The girls new he was close to the breaking point.

“I am starting to think that this brave boy isn't as hardened as he might have thought.” Claire stated.

“Agreed, Claire. His cute little twitches indicate clear signs of ticklishness. Right here especially.” Kim reached down to tickle at the sides near Justin's belly and he sneezed a brief chuckle into the pillow.

Claire brought her hand to her face in a cute “oh my” gesture as her other hand continued stroking and both girls snickered. Kim tickled there again and Justin's butt instinctively jumped up as his back arched. This gave Kim an idea. She introduced her nails to Justin's bottom, gently scratching the cheeks through the soft fabric of his underwear.

“Hehehehhehee...” Justin snorted and let a giggle out. Like his back, his ass had never been tickled before and the feeling caught him completely off-guard.

“Whoopsie!” Kim teased, “Sorry, my fingers slipped. Ut... they slipped again. Stop shaking so much.”

“Looks like you found a danger zone there, Kimmy.” Claire joked. She stopped drawing her lines and moved down towards the bottom of the bed while Kim's fingernails danced merrily across the shaking buns. Kim moved her fingers around and around the cheeks, circling and occasionally dipping near the crack, which brought more somewhat frantic giggling from the young man.

“Oh yeah. He's pretty tickly here.”

“Hehehhehehehehhe”

Claire reached the bottom of the bed and began removing Justin's socks.

“I thought you said he wasn't ticklish there.” Kim commented.

“Well, of course we can't really know unless we try.” Claire finished stripping the feet and spider-tickled the naked soles.

“HehHEhHEHEeeeeeHehEHEHE!” Justin's laughter grew with the addition of the foot tickling.

“I'll get you, my piggies!” Claire cackled like a witch as she softly tickled Justin's toes with her sharp nails. This caused Kim to laugh as well as Justin could only lay there and take it.

Kim decided that the boxers were kind of in her way. She stopped tickling and whooshed her hand in the same manner as Claire had done earlier. The underwear disappeared and now Justin was completely nude. She re-introduced her nails to the bare skin of his ass and he immediately laughed harder. She smiled.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” She sang to him.

Claire pulled Justin's toes apart and began to slide a long slender feather between them. This made him buck to the best of his ability.

“Coochie coochie coo...” the classic taunts always work, Claire thought.

Kim continued to tickle all over Justin's bottom but couldn't help but notice that when her devilish nails got near his crack, the cheeks clenched shut. A nefarious thought entered her mind and she decided to try a little experiment. Justin's legs were already open a bit due to the way he was strapped down, but she used her left hand to spread the cheeks as far apart as she could. Then she pulled out the short pink feather that she had used in the mirror illusion earlier. She didn't know if this would work or not, but she had no reason not to try. She brought the feather down to his hole and lightly poked it dead center. Justin bucked so hard he nearly threw both girls off of him!

“GAAH!” He shrieked.

“What the fuck was that?” Claire stopped tickling his feet and moved up to where Kim was. “What did you do?”

Kim looked at Claire like she had just won some kind of contest.

“Oh... just this.” She poke the hole with the feather again and Justin yelped.

“NO! STOP!” Justin had never felt such a ticklish sensation in his life.

“Of course. It makes perfect sense. As I was saying before, areas were there a lot of nerves.”

“And there are plenty of nerves on that spot.” Kim noted.

“Oh dear. You might be in trouble now, buddy boy.” Claire taunted. “We found your weak spot I think. A place nobody has probably tickled you before, but that tickles you oh so much that you can't stand it!”

Claire lifted her own short pink feather. She turned to Kim.

“All set?”

“You bet!”

Kim lowered her feather to tease the wrinkles of the now puckered anus, dusting around it. Justin lost his mind.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH NOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOH STOOHOHHOHOHOOHOHOHPPPPP IT”S TOO MHUHHUHUHUUHHUUHUHHUUHCH!”

Claire joined in, placing the tip of her feather against the hole and twirling it gently.

“AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!”

The girls continued the tickle torture, teasing him ruthlessly.

“Tickle tickle tickle...”

“Settle down hon, try to breathe.”

“Coochie coochie coo...”

“Such a poor boy!”

“Tickle tickle! You need a good dusting, Giggleboy.”

Justin soon dissolved into silent laughter. A couple minutes later, The ghosts stopped their their gentle assault, giving Justin time to compose himself.

“That was fun. But let's try somewhere new.” Kim offered. A snap of Claire's fingers had Justin now on his back but still tied spread eagle by the sheets. He had a massive erection at this point from all of the asshole tickling stimulating him. His member stood up an impressive 10 inches with a 2 inch width.

“I stand corrected. It seems that you aren't really a “little boy” after all.” Claire stared at the rock hard phallus before them. The testicles were ample as well, pulled in tight inside the scrotum causing the entire ballsack to appear nearly the size of a baseball.

“Would ya look at that?” Kim exclaimed. She placed her nails on the sides of the cock and very lightly tickled up and down the length of the penis.

“Hehehehehehehehehehe...” Justin giggled. Her nail felt like little insects scuttling about. The underside of the penis was particularly ticklish, and it caused the member to twitch.

“Awwww...” Claire cooed softly “Tickle tickle there, too?” That is sexy. Not gonna lie. But I wonder about these.”

Claire grabbed the pink feathers with their pointy tips, and without warning, began to flicker them against the testes, one feather tip dusting each ball.

“HehEhheHEhehEhEhEHHEhEhEhEhEhehe!” The double onslaught of his cock and balls felt incredible, but also incredibly ticklish. Justin could not decide if the sensations were more pleasant or torturous. They were somewhere in the middle. But the girls didn't care. They wanted to give him a tickle. And he was certainly getting one.

“Atta boy, let it out.” Kim sang to him.

“We know it tickles. We know.” Claire said with a loving tone. The feathers found a precise patch of skin near the seam on each ball the made Justin's giggles reach a higher octave.

“I have an idea...” Kim announced.

“What's that?” Claire inquired.

“Let's give him the spirit touch.”

Claire stopped tickling and looked at Kim.

“On his privates?” Claire asked.

“Yeah. Why not?”

“I don't think he'll be able to handle it.” Claire said bluntly.

“What the Hell is the spirit touch?” Justin asked in a clear panic.

“So what if he can't?” Kim grinned evilly.

“I guess we'll find out...” Claire conceded. “The spirit touch it is.”

The two other-worldy ticklers raised their hands for Justin to see. The hands were no longer human, covered in skin. Instead, they resembled mist, almost like how one would imagine a ghostly form to appear. The hands and fingers were white and whispery. Justin began to wonder how they would feel.

“Take a deep breath, Hon.” Claire suggested. “I don't know if you will be able to physically stand this. Prepare for the ultimate tickle.”

Kim brought her now ghostly hands down to the quivering hard-on... and resumed tickling as she had been, lightly travelling up and down the sides and underside of the fleshy manhood.

“AAAAAAAGHH!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!”

There was no holding back. The softness could not be measured. The fingertips seemed to penetrate the skin, ticking the nerve endings directly. Justin shook like he was having a seizure. He looked up at Claire's Grinch-like grin as she lowered her fingertips to his scrotum. The fingertips passed in and out of the testicles, tickling every single patch of skin with kind of tender touch not known to living humans.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” They both whispered in unison over and over again. Justin had an explosive orgasm as they tickled, spraying them with hot semen. But they didn't stop. He came again... then again... then finally... he passed out.

The ghosts finally stopped tickling... deciding that there was no point if he wasn't conscious.

There was suddenly a knock at the door. Olivia's voice could be heard.

“Justin, baby, are you in there?”

Claire turned to Kim.

“Are you thinking what I'm thinking...”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back