• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skinhead Wade in ticklish hell M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The afternoons batch of lads arrived at 'Parkdean Juvenile Detention Centre' and Wade Evans just 18 yrs was among them. The first time offender I selected as the 6' skinhead appealed. Before official registration I had him brought to my office and told him he faced six months in the standard detention facility or since not yet officially registered an arrangement made for him to spend a week only at the 'Franklin Institute' assisting in an experimentation project which he'd be made aware of on his agreement. The choice was his. The handsome lad's data including an initial thorough medical had made me select him but told him he needed to give me a decision immediately. He questioned if after a week meant immediate release and I nodded but that all would be kept secret or else he would be re-arrested and no such bargain offered him.

I could see a worried look but he agreed. I told him transfer would be immediate and called the Institute and told them I had the subject for the T.T. Experience which I was supervising and a transfer organised. I traveled with Wade and two armed security personnel and on arrival he was taken to be prepared and then brought by two assistants to the basement room in orange prison overall, still socked with black regulation flip-flops on and stripped to socks was secured to the padded table. There would be no intrusions I directed and the Institute assistants left the room, I was alone with him!

I now require him to confirm his decision or to be returned to 'Parkdean' and he replied that he agreed. I then reminded him he was saving himself six months incarceration so he would be aware this would be no walk in the park and reminded him of his crime of 'Gay Bashing' as I gagged him. He clearly did not want to be gagged but wanted to earn his freedom as I told him and he nodded. I then began to stroke his naked body lightly which made him immediately squirm and instantly protest but his mouth muffled. I stroked his chest and gently pinched his nipples as his eyes showed anger and frustration but his dick hardened.

"Wade I will tell you now the T.T. Experience is something that you will not forget and here for seven days learn to become accustomed to as part of the programme and a lesson you will learn. I have read the nature of your crime and inciting the middle aged business man to invite you to his home and then to beat and rob him having secured him naked to his bed, similar to how you find yourself but not to be beaten black and blue! The doc who examined you reporting you to be responsive to the babinski sensitivity test, see for yourself what is written by his own hand as there is no box to indicate - "OFF THE SCALE TICKLISH" T.T. the abbreviation for 'Teasing Torture'. Hearing this Wade's expression can be imagined easily.

I smiled continuing to play with his nipples and then stroked his stomach and drew circles around an around and then very, very lightly stroked the inside of his thighs saying even straight men were not able to resist and he not being the first or to be the last, a comment made with authority and his dick involuntarily growing I stroked his balls but refrained from touching his dick! I then pinched his nipples and licking my fingers stroked them and he involuntarily moaned so I pinched his nipples harder until pre-cum appeared and I stopped leaving him aroused and desperate to cum which I denied happening! I told him that it excited me that he was secured and under my complete control! More muffled moans in response!

I loved the look of horror as I walked to the end of the table and drew up a stool and sat facing his two socked size 13 feet and said touch as he now knew even from another man could bring enforced pleasure but also pain and especially to someone as had been reported so excruciatingly ticklish when the Babinski spatular had been run up the length of each bare sole to guage his level of sensitivity and this was going to be my predominant area of interest; his feet, his big, ticklish feet and smiling at him as he squirmed and gasped! I told him I would be sending him into gales of helpless laughter as he was submitted to the endurance of a ticklish nightmare but he very much awake as his nerve endings would be!

The rich smell of his feet overwhelmed me as I leaned into them both and telling him that in the same socks he having worn since his arrest they were dingy white and smelled like feet and sweaty feet the most appealing to me and always more sensitive and told him to press his white nylon socked feet into my face which he was hesitant to do but threatened with tickle torture did so and then his socked toes against my lips. I smelled both feet saying he best learn who was 'Boss'! I then stared at both socked soles as involuntarily Wade wiggled his toes!

He was rendered speechless as I told him seven days not six months and he stared at me not quite believing what he'd agreed to as I told him I was foot-fixated and straight lad's feet like his got me horny as fuck and touching him knowing his crime so how humiliated he would be feeling now and during seven days got my dick hard! I could see his mind having a hard time dealing with the predicament he found himself in being so unbelievably ticklish! I telling him I was intent on increasing his torment by the second not the minute as lightly I ran a finger along each socked sole.

Even gagged I heard his reaction "“OOOOOO Nooo hhahafuck stop, PLEASE STOP!” yelled in uncontrolled laughter as his socked feet were just stroked OH PLEASE HAHAHAHAAHA STOP!"

As he laughed his handsome head off I looked into his deep blue eyes and told him I was not going to stop any time soon, he was here for the duration, the ticklish duration emphasising the word ticklish as his muffled response "NOT MYY AHAAAHHA FEEETTTT" was met with my nod and affirming "Yes Wade your feet!"

His socks were of no defense as I stroked along both feet and Wade squirmed in instant reflex reaction and I then decided to remove the gag saying the room was sound-proof and he could laugh as long and loud as he liked and loved the fact his feet smelled of sweat but didn't stink! I stroked under his socked toes and his toes instantly wiggled and a great reaction from him! I kept lightly stroking his sock covered soles, randomly hitting every spot, evoking giggles from his captive and my fingers danced along his feet playfully, making him wiggle even more, a sight I relished seeing his socked soles and toes wiggle! He pulled at the bonds but the ties held tight, frustrating him even further. He was going from annoyed to pure mad as I continued messing with his helpless feet.

"HAHAHHAAHHA STTOOPPPPPPPPHAHHAHHAHAPPPPPLLLEEAAASENOOOOTTTT MYYYYYYY FEEEET"SSTTOOPPPP!"

"What's the matter, you're not ticklish are you?" I taunted and saw Wade's face was overcome by fear when he heard that dreadful word. He'd always been extremely ticklish as his data had informed me! I stroked the length of each foot at the same time over and over as his feet tried to break free but no chance! I then spidered all my fingers on both socked soles!

"HAHAHAHASTTOOOPPP STOOPPPPHAAHHA" I laughed as Wade's head twisted from side to side. I paused for a second to give him a breather, giving him a sense of relief but winking at him then said his socks would soon be coming off!

His eyes went wild as he felt his nylon socks very slowly peeled off and yelled "Not the socks!!" trying to hold onto them with his toes but with a couple strokes along each sole, his toes released the socks and there were two large smooth soles and I glided a finger up his right sole making him jump so repeated this on his left foot and then began using more fingers stroking both soles. I loving his soft feet with long toes and opened the little bottle telling him tasteless, colourless ointment from a Chinese herbal shop and making skin skin super-sensitive for an hour or two so increasing ticklishness unbelievably! I rubbed it into his feet and in between his toes loving the warmth of his feet!

"Now Wade you're in the zone of pure torment as these now super-sensitive feet and toes are ready, I bet you can't imagine your feet being more ticklish but you'll be proved so wrong!" I said

I raked fingers gently and teasingly, over and over them both as his desperate, involuntary struggles to escape were futile and he could only scream with tormented laughter and beg me to stop which he did almost on the verge of panic as the ointment made his soles slick but still tasteless when I decided to lickle his feet, so explained to him meaning tickle them with my tongue I would still savour their natural taste! I first though wanted him to experience a real tickle and raked the tines of the fork over both tender soles which soon drove him crazy

"AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOTTTT AAAA FOOORRKKKKKK STOOOPPP GEETTTTT AAAWWWAAAYYY FROOOOMMM MMYYYY FEEEET!!" screamed the almost hoarse Wade and I was indulging in inflicting agony on him as he had on his victim. I was deliberately sadistic replacing the fork with the quill end of a feather and running the stiff end of the feather all along one sole and then the other and alternating which sole I feathered! Then from the feather to my fingers!

His feet a real pleasure to touch and found them horribly sensitive but their smell intoxicating and he hated me stopping the tickling to then lean into them and inhale them as this was humiliating as being intimate and he was straight so the last thing he wanted another guy to do; well no the last thing would be lickling them which I threatened him I would be doing soon!

"AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHASTTTOOPP IIITTTTT AAHAHAHAHHAHAH NOO MOORREEE HAHAHHAA" he yelled as my nimble fingers kept scraping at the balls of one foot while my other hand explored the rest of the other foot and all five fingers traced along the sole of each foot in turn and stroked under his toes, finding the balls of his feet very ticklish!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH NOOOTTT TTHEE TTOEESS NOOT THEE TOOEESSSHAHAHHAHA!" he pleaded.

I scribbled on each sole with all five fingers of each hand, making Wade go berserk with laughter. His head shook and I assaulted the length of each sole over and over again, stroking from toes to heels and back up to his toes!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAH SSSSSSSTOPPPPP TTIICCKKKLLINNNGGG MEEE AHAHAHAH STOOPPP!" as I took each foot in turn and one hand bent his toes back and the other using fingers stroked along his taut soles and under his toes!

I then licked each sole from the balls of his feet to the tops of his toes engaging in non-stop sole licking and added to the mix, toe sucking! I was going to town on both feet, raking my nails along the length of each sole over and over, toes to heels, heels to toes.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAH SSSSSSSTOPPPPP TTIICCKKKLLINNNGGG MEEEEEEE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH STOOPPPPP!" Wade begged.

'Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' I activated the sonicare and the stiff automated bristles created havoc on his ulta-sensitive soles and running the brush very lightly over each foot gave him something to focus his ticklish attention on!

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAPPLLLEEAASSSSEEEEEEE SSTTOOPPPP AHAHAHAAHHAHA NOOTTT TTHHEEE BBRRUUSSHHHH AHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

"You know Wade I have to tell you that having two extremely ticklish feet, helpless in my grasp is such a turn-on for me!" I then activated the electric toothbrush again and lightly ran it up n' down the soles of his feet, wildly sensitive soles the ticklish sensations driving the skinhead insane!

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO MOOOREEEE NOO MOOREEEEE AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PPPLLEAAHAHAHSSEEE!AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH!".

"Is that what your victim yelled to you as you beat the shit out of him Wade and did you show him mercy, it's a real power trip being in control isn't it Wade and another question, have you ever had the soles of these feet brushed, see look this is a hairbrush and these plastic tines devilish on the soles of feet, guaranteed to raise the octaves of your laughter but another teasing torment first, my enjoying your feet orally!"

I winked at the skinhead who lost it totally as I began to lick his right sole and then left sole which was easy as both feet secured together, "Mmmmmmmmm Ooooh fuck yeah Mmmmmm!" they tasting amazing nice n' salty and being big lots of feet to lick so feasted on them both, licking in between each toe and taking my time teasing the vulnerable lad.

“AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH FFUUUUCCCCKKKK!” he shouted as my experienced tongue lathered his soles firmly secured in place and tongue massaged both feet nibbling his soles and working up to his toes loving his helpless vulnerability and driving him berserk. Not soley no pun intended from the ticklish sensation but the humiliation the tough street-wise skinhead was having his feet abused by another man's mouth. My tongues maneuvered with ease along his soles and in between his toes! I ran my tongue up n' down the length of each sole all the way to his wiggling toes.

“HAHAAHASTAAAAPAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHSTAAAPA NOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA”

Both bare feet smelled amazing as I tongue bathed each foot thoroughly and then howled with laughter when I stroked the quill of the feather under his toes again and then stroked along his insteps with it and saliva lubed feet so reactive! It told him to stop me he needed to express what sensation I was forcing him to endure and immediately he screamed

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHATICKLISH!I CAN'T TAKE ITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... NOOAHAHAHA!" as the feather proved devastating stroked under his toes and across the balls of his feet and along both insteps, two powerful feet weakened like this being my forte! I then stopped the teasing momentarily!

"You know Wade straight, smelly feet get me so fuckin' hot and these size 13's both mine to enjoy seven days if you last that long as otherwise back to 'Parkdean' but my making sure the word is out with guards and cons about your ticklish problem as a means to gain dominance over you and your arrogant attitude it says here in your notes you diplayed on your arrest to officers and at the station but further back even at college! I think though you will learn your lesson but for seven days I will be focused on tickle torturing your feet and in the soundproof cell, some nights wake you enjoying sucking on your toes as for the tickle duration here at the institute you are my personal property to use and abuse at will! I love these high arches and long toes by the way!" I loved verabally taunting him!

I then slowly and excruciatingly began to brush the soles of his feet making Wade immediately howl as the hairbrush is a cruwl tickling tool used on someone with as sensitive feet as his and loved seeing both feet flex uncontrollably from the insidious tickling I was intent on delivering! I smiling at his as he curedl his toes in the vain hope of avoiding the platic tines and just moved to the other foot when he did and switching and attacking without any rhythm consistently, making him yell with laughter as his feet were subjected to every indignity I could apply to them that I enjoyed but licking his feet and licking in between his long toes and sucking each toe and then taking them in mouthfuls and lathering up his soles and nibbling his insteps and toes rated as I sensed it about the worst torment for him as something I did sensaully to get to him and piss him off more!

The bonds kept him tightly restrained as I licked from one foot to the other, indulging in ruthless lickling with my insatiable tongue and telling him I had an appetite for his feet that needed satisfying! I then enjoyed just massaging them and remarking how warm they felt and hot they looked and it being great how soft and smooth they were! He looked at me with despondency, pathetic and broken as he knew there was going to be no respite and the fight within him gone for today anyway. I lowered my mouth to his wiggling toes which I told him to curl then flex then curl and flex and curl and flex and he obeyed me immediately!

Soon time for an auto suggestion and it would be a simple one but said to him over the seven days and simply when he was released he would always text me his cell' phone even house'phone and when employed work 'phone numbers and when he heard me say 'ZERO' he would then vist me for a private T.T. session as hearing the word his feet gaining sensitivity but he compliance to them tickled, a need for the torture of cruel tickling. I looked forward to Wade serving my needs as Jon, Erik and Mo or Mohammad already do, a New York exec, a German computer programmer and a Moroccan hotel receptionist respectively and all selected like Wade for their unbearable ticklishness. Jon met during a private business deal, Erik called by me to install programmes on my home computer and Mohammad at the Tangiers Hilton where I'd stayed a couple of summers past and adopted him and he now my house-boy and tickle -toy! He had a new life in the USA so wasn't complaining too much and when he did invited a tickling from guys I met on line to provide me with a nights entertainment!

I continued my lip service to Wade's toes which was so humiliating for the guy feeling desperately intimidated as my tongue licked under them all and as I licked and sucked his toes, so another kind of blow-job, my very gently tickling and stroking the sole of the foot not being orally raped. I loved seeing Wade's head turn from side to side in reaction to the maddening tickling of his feet! His toes wiggling as I slipped them into my mouth to suck on and then employed using the sonicare on saliva lubed feet brushing back and forth over the smooth soles, under his long toes and into both high arches tickling him into gasping submission and focusing on the middle of his soles where the revolving bristles worked wonders on his helpless feet!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA PPPLLLEEAASSEE STOOPPPP NOOOTTT TTHEEE BBBRRUUSSHSHHHESSS NOOOO MOOREEE TTIIICCKKLLINNNGG" he pleaded with me.

I relented and instead replaced the sonicare with the feather and weaved it in sawing motion in between each of his ridiculously ticklish toes. The feather moved in and out of the long toes with ease and the quill end of the feather devastated him as I stroked up n' down the length of each foot with that!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA SSSTOOPPPPPPPP PPPLLLEAASSEE SSSTOOPPPP" he shouted in tickle hell, as the tickling I provided tortured every part of his feet driving him crazy.“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHHHAAHAHHFUFUFUUUCCCKKKKKKAAHHAHA!”

I pried his toes back allowing the feather to visciously torment him between his toes and then fingers and tongue employed profficiently all over both soles of Wade's feet

“AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH SSSSHHITTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA!” he yelled as my spidering fingers teasing his soles made Wade writhe around being so horribly sensitive as I kept verbally reminding him, not that he needed it but my raking my fingers along the length of his feet tormented every inch of his severely ticklish feet which smelled intoxicating to me!

Then more feather tickles the quill end dragged up n' down both soles, across his arches and under his toes and in between them all and again tickling up the centre of both tender soles and under his toes making the handsome skinhead lad scream with ticklishness and squirm wildly and struggled and pleaded for me to stop tickling his feet as the excruciatingly intense tickling shot him into ticklish orbit again screaming in gales of helpless laughter.

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA… NO, NNNNOOOOOOO… PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE, NO, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!"

After some hours and Wade driven to the point of breathlessness I stopped and he was taken to the solitary cell where he slept some hours but it was enjoyable in the early hours lifting the sheet from his exposed feet and orally licking his soles and sucking his toes and telling him the hospital having called to say that his victim was recovering and then delivering a tickling of his feet to give something for Wade to laugh about and he didn't disappoint me once more giggling himself silly as I reminded him of the auto suggestion saying "ZERO"!

Last edited:
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back