• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STORY IDEA....FOR SOME OF YOU TALENTED WRITERS..

rickf

TMF Novice
WITH THE WOMANS NCAA TOURNAMENT GONG ON ALL THE WOMEN ON THE BENCH WEARING NYLONS AND HEELS,,(COACHES, ASST. COACHES, MANAGERS, YOUNG PLAYERS, ETC.) WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE A STORY OF THEM GETTING TICKLED FOR TEAM STRATEGY OR GAME PLANS BY OPPOSING TEAMS OR FANS,,,, JUST A IDEA.. THANKS

Yeah, don't all female basketball players wear nylons and heels on the court?

I am not good at writing. and although I except all comments to the comment above if you read what I wrote and watched a game you would understand what I am talking about.... so if you meant to be sarcastic you reversed it on yourself..

Is this something like you had in mind....?

Kim tapped Beth on the shoulder, put her finger to her lips, and then put her hand on Beth's shoulder for balance. She removed one of her high heels and then the other, and motioned for Beth to do the same. They were alone in this section of the arena, but walking in a large tiled hallway. Their heels on the tile in the quiet arena sounded like a heard of Clydesdales coming through. They tip-toed on in their stocking feet, heading towards the Executive Luxury Suite.

Kim and Beth were both assistant coaches and scouts for Minnesota State University. Both girls had played for the program. Kim graduated five years ago, and had worked for the school ever since. Beth was a player just last year, and new to the coaching profession. They loved their profession, but weren't thrilled with the dress code. On game-day, everyone had to look like a "lady". That meant dark skirts and blazers, tan nylons and heels.

Kim was nearly 6-feet tall, slender, and had long natural blonde hair. Beth was a bit shorter and a bit stockier, with black hair that covered her ears but did not reach her shoulders. She was relieved to be out of her heels (she had big legs and calves made even bigger by the heels) but nervous about what she and Kim were doing. Minnesota U had a big NCAA tournament game later tonight against the defending champs. Kim and Beth had snuck into the luxury suite so they could 'scout' (let's call it what it was..."spy") out their opponents morning 'walk-through" practice.

The girls put down their heels, and took note books out of their bags. In their efforts to remain undetected, no electronic instruments could be used.

It was all going well, until Beth realized that she forgot to turn off her cell phone...

TO BE CONTINUED ???

thanks NICKJ thats exactly the type of story I had in mind. I hope you will continue .... and once again thanks.

I watch basketball. I *played* basketball in high school AND college. I NEVER sat on the bench in nylons and heels. So if that's your fantasy, great. But don't try to say I "reversed" anything on myself because "young players" don't wear heels. Or nylons. Not in the locker room. Not on the court. Not during a game.

i was talking about the managers and asst, coaches coaches and young players who don't suit up for the games as I stated in my request. I am not looking to argue I just was wondering if someone could write a story. if for someone reason it offended you not my intent..

WITH THE WOMANS NCAA TOURNAMENT GONG ON ALL THE WOMEN ON THE BENCH WEARING NYLONS AND HEELS,,(COACHES, ASST. COACHES, MANAGERS, YOUNG PLAYERS, ETC.) WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE A STORY OF THEM GETTING TICKLED FOR TEAM STRATEGY OR GAME PLANS BY OPPOSING TEAMS OR FANS,,,, JUST A IDEA.. THANKS

Rickf you made it quite clear...some people here are not attentive to reading all the details...get used to it in here. lol

Congratulations on being you.

I watch basketball. I *played* basketball in high school AND college. I NEVER sat on the bench in nylons and heels. So if that's your fantasy, great. But don't try to say I "reversed" anything on myself because "young players" don't wear heels. Or nylons. Not in the locker room. Not on the court. Not during a game.

Thank You both , I was trying not to be rude .I thought I made it clear enough to understand

Thank You both , I was trying not to be rude .I thought I made it clear enough to understand

You did make it clear enough to understand.

I am going to try to watch one of the games this weekend (to get a better feel for the situation), and then go on with the story. Thanks, Nick.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back