• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bungled burglary Part 3 f/f

What should Laura's most ticklish spot be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
It was startling for Megyn to wake up and not only have Chloe and Carmen no where in sight, but to be confronted by Laura. So many questions filled her head she could barely concentrate.

“I've heard you've had a rough week,” Laura said politely. “Lucky for you my associates and I were in the neighborhood for a little jewelry shopping.”

Megyn looked up at Laura, not knowing what ideas or plans were forming in the crime bosses head. She noticed the redhead's own ample chest which rivaled Megyn's own, the red locks of hair draped over her cleavage.

“I'm sorry for not letting you out of your current predicament but we have to be sure you're not in league with Carmen or my now former talent agent Chloe,” Laura said.

Suddenly there were 10 fingers running over each of her tender soles, with the same skill exhibited by Carmen.

“Heheheheheehehehheheehheheheheehhehehe oh no not again,” Megyn said.

“Oh no need to worry too much,” Laura said. “Harmony and Melody are just having a little quick fun.”

The two caramel-skinned helpers were helping themselves to Megyn's defenseless tootsies.

“Heheheheehhahahaahahahhehehehehhehe but I've alreadyhahahahahahhaaha beenhehehehehehehehe tickled a lot hahahahahah today,” Megyn pleaded, her feet rapidly trying to avoid the 20 finger attack.

“How about a deal,” Laura proposed. “If you tell us your worst spot and allow my friends to tickle you there after we untie you we'll let you go afterwards.”

Megyn thought the offer over and figured why not. Even if she's double crossed they'd likely find her spot anyway before too long.

“Deal,” Megyn said. “Let me out of this swing and I'll cooperate.”

Not long after the two guards lifted Megyn from the swing, looking her up and down wondering where it could be.

“I'll need some help if you don't want me resisting,” she said raising her arms.

“Ooooo where is this spot,” Laura said with eager anticipation.

“My breasts..........” Megyn replied.

Immediately all three women's eyes lit up with Laura grabbing hold of Megyn's arms so she couldn't lower them. Shortly after her breasts while lit up with ticklish sensations as there were now 20 fingers dancing all round them.

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG THIS IS BAD,” Megyn screamed, tits bouncing left and right.

Neither Melody nor Harmony stopped smiling as their nails dug into Megyn's undersides with synchronized precision. Laura struggled to keep their willing victim's arms up.

“HEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA NO NO NO MORE PLEASE,” Megyn pleaded although relief was far from close.

Megyn's torment reached new levels when she felt another set of fingers wiggling in her underarms.

“Don't think I won't have some fun of my own,” Laura chided, her nails skittering about.

The poor woman couldn't do a thing to stop it as she was being reduced to jelly at the hands of her captors. Megyn's only option was to laugh uncontrollably with her two most sensitive spots being expertly exploited.

Laura wasn't satisfied merely tickling her temporary toy's underarms, she ordered her goons to hold up Megyn's arms for one final assault. Harmony and Melody dutifully obeyed their mistress, raising her arms high so she coudn't escape.

“Now let's see how ticklish these titties are really,” Laura cooed in Megyn's ear before launching her attack.

Even though the number of fingers on her breasts decreased, the tickle-sensations increased somehow when Laura began. The busty brunette's breasts bounced and jiggled with each stroke, much to the delight of the three ticklers.

“HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH NO AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MORE HAHAHHAH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEASE,” Megyn cried out to no avail.

Laura raked her nails under Megyn's breasts one final time before letting up followed by her arms being released by Harmony and Melody.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THHAHAHAHAHNK YOUHAHAHAAH,” Megyn gasped as the tickling ended.

“No, thank you my dear,” Laura said. “I know why Carmen and Chloe kept you captive for so long now. I do have one final parting gift if you like.”

Just then both Megyn's former tormentors were brought in, blindfolded and gagged with their arms tied behind their back. Neither woman was wearing a stitch of clothing as now it was Megyn's turn to finally be delighted.

“We found the emerald necklace that Carmen stole from me which you were unable to acquire,” Laura explained. “You had to be punished for your failure although it wasn't entirely unexpected.”

Megyn's face went from glee to glum after being chided for her shortcomings.

“Nonetheless,” Laura continued. “You didn't deserve the treatment you received at the hands of these two, so as their punishment, you now hold the fate of Chloe and Carmen in YOUR hands.”

When Laura spoke those words, Chloe immediately began to thrash in a futile escape attempt. Carmen, meanwhile, remained calm thinking her lover would go easy on her.

“How much for the pair,” Megyn asked coolly.

“Excuse me,” Laura asked shocked.

“How much would you give me for the two of them, to keep as your personal play toys,” Megyn responded.

After gathering her wits a bit, Laura came up with a price.

“$40,000 and not a penny more,” the mob boss opened with as now both Carmen and Chloe were trying to escape.

“$50,000 and you got yourself a deal,” Megyn said without a hint of fear.

Impressed by her ruthless negotiating, Laura accepted the terms with one caveat.

“I'll throw in an extra 50K signing bonus if you work as my new interrogator seeing as my old one is no longer in my employ,” Laura said.

“But you haven't seen me tickle anyone,” Megyn retorted.

“Maybe I should give you a test then,” Laura contemplated her response for a moment before saying. “If you can break me I'll hire you, if not you can join these two unlucky souls as pets for Melody and Harmony.”

“Tickle YOU!” Megyn replied barely believing her ears.

“Yes me, think you're up to the task,” Laura answered back.

“Let's do this,” Megyn said.

Megyn sure hoped she wasn't making a terrible mistake.

Sorry for the shorter length of this one, wanted to set up the 4th and final installment of the series. Any guesses on how our heroine will fare?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back