• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be Careful Of Internet Play Part 4

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Part 1 http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...-Internet-Play
Part 2 http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...et-Play-PART-2
Part 3 http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Of-Internet-Play-Part-3&p=4053752#post4053752

and yes...Now part 4

Be Careful Part 4

Lili shook her head and looked around. She felt like she had just awakened from a nightmare. Her head was pounding something fierce. She reached up slowly to rub her forehead but was suprised to feel a snag. "Oh no... Im tied down again!" She began instinctively thrashing, her arms flying wildly only a short distance from the chair she was tied to. She tried mightily to break that rope but sighed sadly and loudly when she realized how futile that task would be. "Come on, Lili...a sterroided up strongman couldn't easily break this rope...why would you be able to" She let her body go limp in quiet resignation,* chest heaving with ragged breaths, her face flush, and hair a mess.

"So little girl, you've had enough?" a voice announced from beyond Lili's view. She looked up to see who her captor was. It was a towering woman who looked to be holding an ice pack to her forearm. As she came into view she noticed she was indeed icing her arm. Upon further staring she noticed the long, puffy, red scratch marks underneath the ice pack. Lili had no idea where the marks came from. She panned up to the woman's face. Her cheek was a bit red and her brow was furrowed and nostrils flared. She was not pleased.

They were stayed frozen in place where they were... both in an utterly still and painful silence. It was broken by the slow, careful movements of Lili's captor reaching for the ice bag. The cubes clacked as they moved inside the bag. She grabbed a few, closed and put down the bag. She stood again like a statue with the melting ice water steaming down her fingertips. Lili sat* nervously just watching her. The woman's facial expressions never changed. Not even as she wound up and threw the ice smack center of Lili's forehead. Lili was stunned. She shouted in angry protest "Hey! what was that for, you bit---EEP!" the woman picked up her foot and planted against Lili's chest and with a flick of her ankle, knocked Lili and the chair she was in right over on her back. She landed with a thud that knocked the wind right out of her.

"I asked you a question, pig. Have you had enough?" The woman said as she stepped over Lili's stomach to straddle her. Lili was disoriented. Hadnt had enough of what? she wondered. The woman sat on Lili's sternum. Lili could smell her sweet natural fragrance wafting from her crotch. "I dont know what you're talking abo--" "ENOUGH! That was some fight you put up there. I was just wanting to play with you. Foreplay, you know? But when I didn't stop tickling you, i dont know woman...you just grew, like, retard strength! Never had to fight a girl off like I did with you right now, jeez!" ..."Huh?!" Lili was genuinely puzzled. "I'm sorry, i really dont know what you're talking ab---" ...."SHHH! just--shhh! shh! shhhhh! Lili. I get it, ok? We finally meet after all this flirting online. I wine you and dine you...but that doesnt mean I should just expect you to roll over and take my...rather forward advances. That's why im not mad you reacted the way you did".... "Listen! please! Im not sure what you're talking about, Im very confused right now. im sorry if i attacked you, but I---" The woman pressed her long, soft index finger firmly against Lili's lips, effectively silencing her. She spoke low and seductively "BUT!...What if I haven't had enough?" she said with an evil smile as she scooted herself to sit astride Lili's stomach. "You've had your little protest. But I'm the mistress of this night, so I think I should decide when we've had enough, not some runt whom right now is acting so coy...Silly girl, you knew what you were getting in to when you've spent a year talking to me. You pleay it up nice. You know I like a little hard to get...But from NOW ON I'm the boss, and you're the..., the little toy. You get it?"

Lili went white as a ghost. She knew exactly what happened. Tickling was Lili's forbidden place. It both gave her an incredible secual high, even reading of it could bring her to climax. But actually trying it...it created a very real intense response that nobody could explain. It was a mix of extreme fear and agony. But the ecstatic part could not be ignored.
But unbeknownst to even Lili all these intense feelings, both physical and mental, when combined together turned Lili into a beast. A beast she was hoping to tame with the right ringleader. This MzL she met could be the one, or so she thought.

"This isn't going to go well. Thanks for meeting me. Sorry about the scratches --" .."and punches...and kicks" ... "Oh. Oh my. Well, yes, sorry about all that, too. But please untie me and let me go. I don't know what will happen to you if we continue".

The woman sat up erect on Lilis stomach. He grinned and laughed sinisterly. "HAHaha! 2 things. 1. I like it rough and 2. YOU, toy, don't get to tell master what to do! " In as many words she quickly opened Lilis blouse with one hand and flung it open. Lili squeaked in aroused protest.

Lili struggled to get control of her own body but her wrists and ankles were fastly secured. She started to sweat. MzL paid no mind to the physical struggles of Lili, asserting her dominance by calmly continuing to disrobe Lili. She tried to plea "No! You really don't understand! I-I could black out and -oh!!" ...MzL got Lilis bra off, exposing her plump globes. She tried to calm Lili down by stooping down and licking her left nipple. Lili fought. Twisting and contorting... But the flicking tongue against her bare nipple felt too good. Her panties her moistening and she could swear she felt a bubble pop from within her rapidly moistening taint. MzL came up for air "I'm not heartless, toy. Were going to start off slow...this was pure sexual pleasure. Now let's add some of that oh so important...spice" as she was talking she positioned Lilis bound arms above her head.
When she was done talking, she gave Lili a devious little wink and began teasing her right nipple with her very agile tongue. Then as Lili let out a little moan, she reached up Lilis arms, resting her red fingertips on her wrists, thengently began scraping down Lilis arms. Lili felt a full body shudder as she was enjoying this caressing...then MzL reached her armpits. Lili eeped "n-no!" She rested her fingertips there for a moment...then started scribbling WILDLY, scratching and peeling away at her tender flesh.

"WAAAAIIII-WAIT! WAIT! NOT THE ARRRRR-RAH-HAHAHAHAHAAAA! PUHLEEEEZZ! STAAAAHAAA-HAAA-HAAAP!" Lili cried allowed. She was going mad from all this stimulation. Her underarms were smooth and tender. she kept them clean and secure for she knew how devastatingly ticklish they were. She could almost feel them burning from every stroke of MzLs fingers. .and she felt every devilish scrape...every single ethereal graze of MzL's smooth, rounded fingertips* ... the suckling and sensual banging of the tongue at her now rock hard left nipple punctuated this already frezied experience. As the shaking of Lili's legs gave way to the soaking of her panties, finally MzL came up for air "MWAHAHA! Ohhh toy...your underarms are so smooth...so delicious...Im gonna DIG even DEEPER!"

"GAAAHHHH! NOOOO!! NO! NO! Please. you've got to STOP! please!" ... "HAHA! ohhh yes, beg! beg! beg! beg me sweetheart, that really really gets me off!" the overwhelming feeling of hopelessness was affecting Lili to the point of tears. MzL stopped momentarily and just stared at the half naked woman now sobbing and breathing heavily. Her luminous breasts heaved with the rise and fall of her labored breaths. MzL fixed her hair and licked her lips. "God, does seeing you like this get me off. We talked about this happening but, ohhh man, its so much better live! Wouldnt you say, toy?" Lili lay there silent she wasnt paying much attention to MzL as she could still feel the burning sensation from the ferocious tickling MzL just administered. It felt as if MzL's finger tips were like cheese graters, and the inner sanctum of her under arms were a wheel of fine parmesan. Her nerves were firing off still. "OHHHH TOY, I hope you liked your widdle break because..." she stooped back down to kiss Lili's sweat soaked forehead..."Im NOT DONE playing with MY TOY YET!!"

MzL took each of her hands and quickly drove her claws into Lili's underarm area. Lili gasped. MzL went slow and lingered for a bit to draw out more anxiety out of Lili. She slowly pressed her fingers against Lili's soft, delicate underarm flesh. Lili gasped again...MzL had her just where she wanted her. She took the front side of her fingers and started petting Lili's armpits, just to tease her. Lili shuddered. It felt good but still conjured up that uncomfortable tickle sensation. MzL remain steadfast, petting Lili steadily until her hips and legs rocked, letting her know that shes got the ol' girl pleasured. She licked her lips and smiled. Slowly but surely she tilted her fingers so that her rounded nail tips began scraping away at flesh. Lili flinched. She held in her laughter. MzL tilted her head and flashed a devilish grin. She started wriggling those fingers wildly. Tickling harder and deeper than before. Lili couldn't hold it in... ,"AAAAIIIIEEE!! NO! PLEASE, NO! ILL BEG! PLEASE!!" MzL giggled to herself at the plight of poor Lili, but began to speak sternly "That's right, toy. Im gonna make em squeal! yes i am! YES. I AM!!" ... "GAAHHHHHAHHHHH! SSSSS-SSSTAAAAAAAHHHPIT!" Lili was going mad again, but MzL persisted...steady...now harder...pull back a little...now dig...deeper! she whipped herself to keep constant on those armpits...keep tickling...her fingers were frenzied. Lili's face began twitching, she knew that at any moment she could snap from the relentless torture of the tickles. "LISTEN TO ME, Lili...find the pleasure...dont fight it...you know that this is all you need to get off...you hear me? YOU WIDDLE BABY ****?!" MzL unleashed a tickling fury upon Lili. She moved beyond the armpits and down the sides of her rib cage, Lili was laughing out loud now...guffawing and letting her spit fly everywhere...her eyes were starting to cross and her legs were bouncing and kicking about in the restraints. MzL feared that she would break the chair.

Lili was leaking out of every oraffice. MzL was seriously worried that she would choke on her own saliva, of which she was producing gallons it seems. Lili was going crazy, spewing garbled laughter and nonsense. MzL finally eased up and stopped, wiping the tiny beads of sweat off her brow. She leaned back, back of her head in between Lili's spread knees. Lili was almost convulsing. Her lily white skin now a light shade of red in all the places where MzL tickled so fiercely. It was red under her arms and there was a trail leading down Lili's sides and belly to the top of her pants. MzL leaned forward and realized that Lili had wet the back of her shirt with her rather fragrant lady goo. MzL clicked her tongue "UH UH! look at what you did, you naughty, naughty girl! You wetted my top!" MzL twisted to show Lili the small spot that unmistakenly came from her own crotch. Lili was just a giggling mess and could only manage a goofy smile back at MzL.

"Well this is no good. And now, this bad widdle girly girl...needs..."...MzL reached behind her without looking and blindly found Lili's wriggling foot. It was wriggling like a fish but MzL got a firm grip of it and slid her paw towards the back of Lili's foot. Finally Lili stopped her giggling. MzL smiled and continued "...needs to be...." and then popped the heel of Lili's stiletto heels off Lili's left foot. Lili squealed a piggy squeal "no no no! Miss! no go there!" Lili had seemed to revert back to a literal child to cope with this torture. "NO NO! STOP! IM'MA TELL!! HEEE HEE HHEEE!" Lili squaled on."SHHH! SHHH toy! MAMA's TALKING!" MzL slowly rose from her position straddling Lili and went to the bottom of the chair where Lili's feet were and firmly grabbed her right foot..."YOU, you little ****, need to be PUNISHED!" she said as she pulled Lili's shoe off. She sniffed deeply, inserted her finger in the shoe and held it up by the heel and twirled it around her finger until the centrifugal force made it fly off her finger.

"ZOOOHHHHMYGOD!! NOT THE FEETSIES! NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!O!NO!!!" Lili came alive and protested, kickling out and moving every unrestrained part of her body. She made the chair hop and dance around. MzL was unmoved and even had to wipe a small line of drool off her chin. "PLEAZZZZZ MISS! NO NO!NO!!NO!!! I might...I MIGHT DIE FROM ALL THIS TORTURE! I might hulk out or something! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" Lili was frantic and desperate Screaming and thrashing about like a shark on dry land. "UH UH UH! YOU RAGGEDY ****!" MzL said maniacally as she tapped her fingermails at the arch of Lili's shoeless right foot. Lili screamed in agony. Her foot began convulsing. "YOU, you little ****, DO NOT get to tell me what to do with my toys. EVER!"*

MzL slowly moved her tapping fingers out of Lili's arch and onto the pad of her foot. "MMMMM mmmmmm MMMM...how did you know that I like you in your black stockings? very classy, little lady...it was meant to be, toy!" Lili didnt even hear the compliment, she was gurgling, cackling madly into the void, like one of those 5150 patient she observed during her clinical rotations back in nursing school...the image of one man, Mr robinson, stayed with her....him in a straight jacket, bouncing off the walls for seemingly no reason...what was going on through his head...she always wondered. But now, at this moment, she was channeling him. The tap tap tapping of MzL's nails against her soles was like a more rigorous form of chinese water torture. Just a constant annoyance that she couldnt swat away. An itch that literally could not be scratched away...."WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! OHHH GAWD! OHGAWD! WHY! RAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! MY FOOTS ON FIRE!! SAVE ME! DO YOU HEAR ME MOMMY? SAAAAAVE MEEEEEE!!" she was going mad with this...Lili was losing it. Who wouldve thought that just a small amount of interaction with her foot would produce this reaction. MzL pondered on these thoughts as she herself was holding in her own laughter. The tickler hardly ever tickles with a straight face. On the surface it was fascinating. Amusing even. But poor Lili was in the hands of MzL, and she was, without a doubt, a fucking sadist.

"HAAAA HAAA HAAAA!! Awww, poor widdle silly Lili...does this bother you?"...she tapped on her pads and toes as one would play chopsticks on a piano... "Does ums dees twick-kles bodder you, wiwi? awwww ohhhh" MzL taunted. "well....tooo FUCKING bad, bitch!" She suddenly withdrew, stopped her moving fingers altogether, giving Lili a chance to calm down. Lili, now a moist, slobbering, sweating mess finally stopped making any noises. She rocked a little back and forth in her restraints, groaning a little bit... "MWAAAAHAAA HAAA HAAAAA! Gawd does this get me, wet!" MzL said, ecstatic..."Pleaaaase. Nooo. more. Widdle wli-wi wants no more, Mistress".

"AH, nice touch, toy! Finally showing me some respect. Good to know that you're still there, mentally" Lili really wasnt.She was already petrified with fear over what would transpire next. She knew she might not be able to handle it. Her feet were the pinnacle of her tickling temple. But the problem therein was that MzL knew it."Ohhh Lili, darling..." Lili perked her sad head up to look at MzL over her boobs, stomach and lap...."I hope you're ready for tickle time..." ...Lili starting wimpering ..."You see, im not...BUT THESE NAUGHTY fingers here..."...she held up her hands and wiggled her fingers so Lili could see them. Lili's pupils became wide and her heart began palpitating..."these poor digits, well, they're hungry..." she slowly moved them over Lili's right foot, which instinctively began wriggling wildly. Lili began screaming again, making MzL's ears ring in the process. MzL had to scream to be heard.."...AND THEY'RE FAVORITE FOOD IS...."...MzL put her hands over Lili's right foot, just hovering over it, nails barely grazing her succulent pad of her foot. But close enough to where she could feel the heat of her hand near her. Lili started sobbing and pleading to no avail... "...is YOUR WIDDLE TOOTSIE!!".

"MMMMmmMMNNNNNOOOOOOPPPPLEAAAAAASE!!" Lili pleaded but in the next moment felt the uncomfortable yet somehow compelling sensation of 10 rapidly moving fingernails scrrrriiiiiiiiiiitching and scrating and scraping up against her fair foot. "NO! NOOO! NOOOOOOYA YAAAA YAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAA HAAAA!!!" Lili was going berserk. She felt her stockings folding and bunching up under MzL's fingernails, and MzL's cackling laughter at the pathetic sight of Lili on her back and tied to the chair "HA HAW! SQUEAL FOR ME YOU LITTLE BITCH! SQUEAL FOR YOUR MISTRESS! Your screams are like candy to my ears!"

MzL let her fingers dance wildly all over the top of Lili's foot. She let one hand concentrate on the big pad underneath the big toe. The other hand got the part under the middle and pinky toes. As the material bunched and stretched under the assualt, she let her right hand have the whole pad and under the toes while the other hand concentrated on the arch, which produced an arching affect on Lili's back and thighs as they struggled to fight MzL and her torturous fingers off. "MMMM MMMM MMMMM! My fingers are being fed by your delicious foot! Eat that foot, my babies, eat this fucking ****'s foot clean off!"

Lili really did feel like her foot was being eaten, of sorts anyway. As if her foot was a big meaty cow and MzL's torturous fingers were piranha trying to devour her. "HEEEELLLLP!! HELP ME PLEASE! IM DYING! IM DYING! MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lili was becoming delirious, practically drunk but definitely disoriented from all of this tickling. Her nerves were shooting off and her mind couldnt process what was happening. She was defnitely suffering from discomfort at the hands of a woman prodding and scritching against her soft, silky foot...but was also receiving some kind of gratification from this. Every painful kick and pull she would make in attempt to get away, she could feel deep within her bowels a sexual power she could not describe.

When MzL could feel the nylon under her nails starting to wear thin from all of the tickling and pulling and bunching caused by her fingers, she used her left hand to hold down Lili's foot. She held that squirming foot with all her might and pulled down on that nylon to get it tighter round her foot, carefully pulling, treating it almost like putting a condom over Lili's swollen member, making a taut canvas for which MzL's left hand could go wild over. "MMMMMM...such a smooth silken canvas to work with, toy. It feels so good to my hard working hands!" MzL said seductively as she pet Lili's foot with her fingers. She started in again, digging right in on the center of Lili's arch, moving slowly down to her calloused heel then back up again to the spot right under Lili's big toe. The combination of having MzL hold her down and the unrelenting tickling on the tightly drawn stocking on her foot pushed the intensity level to 10. Lili was just hollering and trembling violently at this point.

"ZOHHHHHMYYYG-G-G-OD!STAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHP!" Lili pleaded with thunderous, torured screams! "YAAAAAAAAA AAAAANOOO NONONONN NOOOONOOOO! NOOOOO MORE!"

"CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY TOYS, Lili! NA NA NAAAA NAAAAAA!! YOU LIKE THAT, YOU LITTLE BITTY ****? YOU LIKE IT WHEN I STRUMMMMMM MY FINGERS ALL OVER MY TOY'S TOOTSIE WOOTSI FOOTSIES?! HA HAW! SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIKE IT, NOW KISS MY FEET, BITCH! ...shouted MzL.

MzL was passionately working at Lili's foot, but she still managed to position herself to where the intensity at which she was working remained the same while getting her foot positioned near Lili's wide open gob. Lili was sputtering slobber all over the place inbetween being half crazed with laughter, so MzL eased up a bit so Lili could press her sore lips against MzL's finely polished shoes. "MMMMMMMM" your affection pleases me, toy. Im going to keep on."..."MMMMMMMMNO! PLEA-PLEA-PLEASE! STAAAAHP!" an exhausted Lili let out. But MzL was relentless, "OH no baby. I already told you, my slutty widdle baby, YOU ARE MINE. AND IM GONNA MAKE YOU CUM" She was working with the precision and dedication of a fine artist or surgeon. She got in the crevices, inbetween Lili's toes and tickled and prodded them individually. She scribbled and scratched the tops of the toes while the other hand strummed like a guitar on her arch..."OHHH YEAH, BABY! SEEING YOU LIKE THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING WET...." Lili shook her legs wildly and shut her eyes, she was deriving pleasure from all this "THATS RIGHT! THERE YOU GO YOU FUCKING ****, CUM FOR ME! I WANT YOUR WIDDLE BRATTY ASS TO CUM FOR ME! DO IT, YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

*takes off Lili's left shoe, stuffs her own soaking, soiled panties in her mouth, proceeds to tickle the shit out of left foot, in particular, the left birthmark on her foot*
Ok, cum NOW, you muffled mouth little bitch! Choke on your juices, you disgusting whore.

Lili swooned in an orgasmic cloud...drowning in her own bodily fluids and passed out.

ahhh....the prodigal writer has returned....btw enjoyed the finishing parts! or is this the end of this story?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back