• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna & Jane F/F (Old commission for Putri@nila)

Viewmaster

Verified
Hi so last year when I started writing tickle stories I did one for my friend putri@nila.

It went through several changes so I will post the first and last versions below.

Just to be clear, I don't take commissions. This is why I have not posted this publically before. I occasionally get requests to write stores but am too busy now with the Castle series plus I tend to find that I can't write stories for other people as what they will end up with is the story I wanted to write.

Feel free to message me with any ideas you have of course, but what you will get is advise and ideas on how to write it yourself :)

First Version

Jane was still new to the office. During her first week she had stuck to the rules and worn the black tights and shoes required by the employee dress code, keeping her beautiful size six feet hidden from view. As her she settled in her confidence grew, the office lacked an Alpha female. The manager Anna should have filled this role but despite being obeyed she was not revered or respected in the way natural leaders just… were. As a result Anna bullied her staff, never physically but just enough put downs and subtle little jokes were enough to keep her underlings in line and her sense of self-esteem satisfied.

Anna did not like the new girl. Standing 4 inches taller than her at five foot eight Anna was intimidated, her usual put downs were brushed off by Jane’s quick wit and charm. This younger prettier, taller woman had the long straight hair Anna always wanted. Jane’s infectious smile had made her a favourite with all the staff in just a few short weeks. The jealousy of all the other women giving way before her many compliments and questions. Jane had a way of making people feel valuable, the opposite tactic to Anna who made other’s feel worse in order to make herself feel better.

As her confidence grew over the first month Jane began to wear shorter skirts and flats that displayed her long legs and high arches, she would even dangle them from her toes at lunch breaks secretly enjoying the attention this brought her. Anna noticed both her teasing and her disobedience of the dress code, she only dared to confront Jane about the later and was infuriated by the way Jane brushed her off, dismissing her and only briefly returning to correct work attire before wearing a pair of heels with a strap that completely exposed the middle section of her feet in their silky soft nylons. When leaving work Jane would get changed walking to her car in bare legs enjoying the attention of those who had lingered and waited to follow her out in order to watch the perfect skin of her legs shimmer in the afternoon light as she strode confidently to her car. Anna would watch her too; jealous of the attention she got and her long legs, she noted how before driving away she clearly took off her shoes! Driving barefoot was illegal! Didn’t she know!

After her first month Jane pushed Anna’s patience to the limit coming to work in bare legs claiming it was too hot to wear nylons this time of the year and that the other women should be allowed to have bare legs too. Once again Anna’s attempts to publicly belittle Jane were turned around and the entire office quietly supported Jane, further reducing Anna’s sense of power and control. In a rage she stormed to her office stamping her sensible shoes shaking the floor to a terrible silence her wavy dark hair bouncing as she stomped to her office.

The next day Anna sent for Jane informing her she needed to work late on a special project. Jane assumed this was her punishment for standing her ground and decided to let the silly little woman feel powerful and stayed, explaining to her disappointed onlookers she would be staying late. The prospect of their ritual of watching the beautiful Jane walk to her car denied them her fan club slowly dissipated. Leaving Jane all alone reading the document about teamwork and professional conduct Anna had e-mailed her. As the sun set Anna called her to her office in a formal tone.

As Jane settled into a leather chair Anna regarded her with a supercilious glare.

“So about your behaviour, I feel as though you do not fully understand the finer points of office etiquette required for a successful working environment”

Jane smiled and tried to divert Anna’s words, her charm and smiles were lost on the petite brunette who maintained her charade of professionalism all the while anticipating her evil plans for this insolent and disobedient employee. After a lengthy discussion Anna suggested that Jane could not understand having joined after the trust exercises the company had utilised to bring success to this department and others. The trap was baited. Jane asked:

“What trust exercises?”

“Let me show you” Anna smiled and indicated for Jane to stand.

They began with a cliché, the falling back into your partners arms. Jane sighed letting this woman waste her time with a trust exercise she had done multiple times since childhood. She looked surprised when Anna produced a blindfold, one of those used by commuters who need to sleep on the train or plane. It fit Jane perfectly and she repeated the trust exercise falling into Anna’s wiry arms. Was this simply an excuse for Anna to touch her?

Then Jane guided her by the hand saying something about trusting those whose job it was to lead her and that she should learn to trust and appreciate that those entrusted with leadership could see things she could not. Anna then asked her to sit down and she did so feeling the comfortable and stable backless chair and relaxed hoping that this would not take much longer. Anna asked Jane to raise her arms and she did so reaching through something that felt like an air mattress and at her boss’s request gripped a plastic bar holding it tight. Jane heard a click from inside the bar and wondered what this was about.

“And now for your feet!” Anna purred her normally strict voice being filled with a joyous lilt.

Jane was unsure what was going on her boredom giving way to concern. Her feet were guided through a similar air mattress type cushioning and her heels rested on what felt like another plastic bar. Anna flicked off her heels and Jane heard another click.

“Hey!” she protested wiggling her toes unsure what Anna was playing at, normally her boss was so professional and boring.

“Now this is a special test to teach you some discipline!” Anna gloated.

“The bar you are holding is a dead man’s switch and if you let go, even for a second your arms will be trapped by the cushions which will inflate before you can pull your arms away. Likewise your heels must remain on this bar or else your feet will be trapped. You have to obey these rules for 10 minutes and then you may leave”

Jane considered the strange situation she was in, had this really happened at the company retreat or was this some strange dream she was having. Anna continued to demand that Jane behave herself and keep still…

“Of course all of this shouldn’t be too challenging… Unless you happen to be ticklish?”

Jane shuddered, Had Anna really just said that! Surely tickling her would break some sort of company policy!

“No please don’t tickle me! I’m very ticklish!” Jane giggled instinctively trying to use her charm to get out of this situation wiggling her toes and squirming.

“Well if you are ticklish this challenge will be sufficient to match your tendencies for disobedience!” Anna teased Jane, gently wiggling her fingertips behind Jane’s knees, her victim’s giggles and squirms delighting her need for power.

“No please let me out of this thing! You can’t do this to me! Jane begged trying desperately to keep her grip on the plastic bar and not move her heels. Anna began lightly tracing feathers into her exposed underarms causing her to frantically shift from side to side just barely keeping her grip on the awful dead-man’s switch.

“This is what happens to naughty girl’s whose tops are not work appropriate!” Anna teased enjoying revenge for all the attention Jane’s flaunting of the dress code had brought her.

“Of course nothing could protect you from this!” Anna chirped as she began using her fingers to tickle Jane’s upper body moving between her sides, ribs underarms and tummy. It was far too much for Jane and she pulled her arms down desperate to protect her helpless body from the merciless tickling. Jane’s wrists were stopped by the inflating cushions and her torture continued unabated as Anna revelled in victory tormenting her captive prize at her failure. Jane started to scream and wail and although Jane trusted her sound proofing of this room she decided it was time for the next lesson. She quickly slipped a ball gag into Jane’s open mouth surprising her as she gasped for air glad of the breathe respite from the torture her nostrils taking in the air her gagged mouth could not.

“So you didn’t listen to me when I told you to dress properly for work! Now I won’t have to listen to you as you beg for mercy! And beg you will! I’m going to your feet now Jane! You won’t be able to stand this! Anna tormented her victim, taking delight in the way she cowered and cringed and feeling powerful once again. As she stalked her gagged and blindfolded prey she adjusted the cushions making sure that their inflation was not tight enough to cut of circulation to Jane’s hands but that her victim could not move, securing her wrists with leather straps just in case she was able to escape.
Jane flexed her arches in anticipation, her feet were her most ticklish spot! She adored the attention they brought her from certain men and women and loved the way a soft breeze felt across her smooth soft skin whether in nylons or bare. But to be tickled was torture for Jane. Often she would be surprised when exposing her feet, unseen admirers unable to resist giving her a quick tickle. But the sensations always stopped when she flinched away and giggled flirting with her admirer’s and giving them the attention they desired.

But now she could not flinch away, not without becoming trapped. The sensations were gentle at first Anna making use of her feathers, Jane still squirmed, especially when the feathers explored her sensitive toes which were furthest away from the bar she applied pressure to with her heels.

“Keep your toes still!” Anna commanded.

Jane briefly obeyed but then began wiggling them again unable to stand the swift strokes as Anna drew the feathers between her toes.

“Keep your feet still and splay out your toes! Or else I will take the tickling up a notch”

Jane tried to obey but was unable to, focusing all her energy on keep her heels on the bar converting her desire to pull her long legs back into the downwards pressure on the bar. Anna sighed and dropped her feathers scribbling her wicked nails all over Jane’s soles.

Jane instantly pulled back her feet and felt the inflating cushions stop her from reaching freedom. Anna continued her tickle torture gloating in Victory, Jane threw her head from side to side thrashing desperately to escape. Anna’s nails were not long, her obedience of the dress code strict to what she demanded her underlings obey. But their sharp scratches were perfectly joined by the soft pads of Anna’s fingertips which expertly tormented Jane’s thrashing soles. Anna was able to vary the balance between nail and pad touches cleverly anticipating every twitch of Jane’s soles.

Anna secured Jane’s ankles in leather straps in order to prevent them escaping as she reduced the air pressure not wanting to cut off circulation to Jane’s helpless feet.

“So you have failed to hold both bars as I instructed! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! whatever shall I do with you? Such a disobedient girl!” Anna teased her victim basking in her victory over this beautiful, popular usurper who had sought to undermine her authority

“Perhaps I shall give you one last chance to prove you can learn to behave! If you can keep your feet still whilst I tickle them I shall let you go”

Jane mumbled into her ball gag submissively splaying her toes and praying for the strength to resist the torture that were to come. Again Anna started gentle blowing on her victim’s toes, then the feathers were put to good use. Anna relished watched her victim tremble as she gently tormented her smooth sensitive skin. Finally she could stand it no longer and began a frantic merciless finger tickling that instantly dissolved Jane’s ability to keep still. The Helpless captive tried to use one foot to brush the tickling fingers way from the other but barely succeeded to reduce a fraction of the horrible sensations inflicted on her trapped feet.

Anna purred: “Naughty girls who can’t keep still loose the right to move!”

Jane struggled in her bondage but was unable to stop Anna from tying her toes, hoping to continue her respite from tickling and dreading the torture that would be inflicted on her helpless feet. Eventually each toe was secured and Jane’s smooth soles were stretched tight, any possibility of moving removed. Anna examined her prize and cooed;

“These naughty feet tried to stay free! They will be given a special torture to keep them a lesson!

As she listened to Anna verbally tease her Jane felt feathers being woven in between her toes, she squirmed as much as her restraints would allow unsure what horrible tickle torture she would suffer next. After the last gap was fully feathered she heard a click and felt the feathers whir into life. They vibrated and pulsed causing Jane to scream and kick hopelessly trying to escape. Jane added to the torture by scribbling her nails over the taut soles beneath the tickling hell of vibrating feathers that twitched and whirring randomly causing their victim an agony of torment in the most sensitive areas of her feet.

“Keep still or the torture will be increased!” Anna teased

Jane could imagine no worse torture than this and tried to kick herself free. She was truly trapped in tickle hell and screamed her muffled protests into her ball-gag. Anna followed through on her threats and made use of the mechanical arms that brushed feathers up and down Jane’s exposed underarms. To allow these cruel devices access Anna unbuttoned Jane’s top and secured within the straps above her head. When this ‘encouragement’ did not teach the thrashing Jane the importance of staying still further such arms where introduced to the backs of her knees. The torture seemed to last forever to Jane and she lost track of time as she thrashed and squirmed She longed to pass out to be free of the sensations at her feet and everywhere else Anna’s automated tickle toys were positioned to tickle. She was unsure whether she had gone mad when she heard an unfamiliar female voice declare loudly;

“Well Anna it seems we have discovered the root of your distraction and unproductivity!”

The manual tickling of Jane’s feet stopped suddenly, however that from the automated tickle toys continued unabated.

“Perhaps these devices could be used to convince you of the necessity to create a professional but friendly atmosphere as is company policy! We have received numerous complaints about the way you treat your staff and have been aware of your internet search history during breaks for some time now!”

Anna stood aghast she always cleared her search history after taking her breaks in her office, how did the company monitor her she was sure her browser was secure.

Jane felt the blindfold be removed and tickle toys switched off and watched as three women wrestled her boss to the floor. She was asked if she had volunteered for this and could only shake her head unable to speak yet. The woman speaking to her asked if she would like and she nodded excitedly anticipating tormenting her devious and cruel boss in exactly the way she had been…..

Last edited:
Last Version

Jane was still new to the office. During her first week she had stuck to the rules and worn the black tights and shoes required by the employee dress code, keeping her beautiful size 6 feet hidden from view. As her she settled in her confidence grew, the office lacked an Alpha female. The manager Anna should have filled this role but despite being obeyed she was not revered or respected in the way natural leaders just… were. As a result, Anna bullied her staff, never physically but just the right amount of put downs and subtle little jokes to keep her underlings in line and her sense of self-esteem satisfied.

Anna did not like the new girl. Standing 4 inches taller than her at five foot eight Anna was intimidated, her usual put downs were brushed off by Jane’s quick wit and charm. This younger prettier, taller woman had the long straight hair Anna always wanted. Jane’s infectious smile had made her a favourite with all the staff in just a few short weeks. The jealousy of all the other women giving way before her many compliments and questions. Jane had a way of making people feel valuable, the opposite tactic to Anna who made other’s feel worse in order to make herself feel better.

As her confidence grew over the first month Jane began to wear shorter skirts and flats that displayed her long legs and high arches, she would even dangle them from her toes at lunch breaks secretly enjoying the attention this brought her. Anna noticed both her teasing and her disobedience of the dress code, she only dared to confront Jane about the later and was infuriated by the way Jane brushed her off, dismissing her and only briefly returning to correct work attire before wearing a pair of heels with a strap that completely exposed the middle section of her feet in their silky soft nylons. When leaving work Jane would get changed walking to her car in bare legs enjoying the attention of those who had lingered and waited to follow her out in order to watch the perfect skin of her legs shimmer in the afternoon light as she strode confidently to her car. Anna would watch her too jealous of the attention she got and her long legs, she noted how before driving away she clearly took off her shoes, driving barefoot was illegal! Didn’t she know!

After her first month Jane pushed Anna’s patience to the limit coming to work in bare legs claiming it was too hot to wear nylons this time of the year and that the other women should be allowed to have bare legs too. Once again Anna’s attempts to publicly belittle Jane were turned around and the entire office quietly supported Jane, further reducing Anna’s sense of power and control. In a rage she stormed to her office stamping her sensible shoes shaking the floor to a terrible silence her wavy dark hair bouncing as she stomped to her office. Later Jane was alone in the lunch room dangling her shoes from her toes teasing her fan club with glances of her beautiful bare soles. Anna came into the lunch room and saw the show. She was enraged but decided not to confront Jane having already been humiliated once by Jane’s pleasant defiance and the support of the entire office.

Jane continued to push her luck, slowly pushing the boundaries with the rules concerning clothing, a few weeks after her ticklish encounter at lunch she received an e-mail from Anna informing her she needed to work late on a special project. Jane assumed this was her punishment for standing up for her freedom to express herself, but decided to let the silly little woman feel powerful and stayed explaining to her disappointed onlookers she would be staying late. Their ritual of watching the beautiful Jane walk to her car denied them her fan club slowly dissipated. Leaving Jane all alone reading the document about teamwork and professional conduct Anna had e-mailed her. As the sun set Anna called her to her office in a formal tone.

As Jane settled into a leather chair Anna regarded her with a supercilious glare.

“So about your behaviour, I feel as though you do not fully understand the finer points of office etiquette required for a successful working environment”

Jane smiled and tried to divert Anna’s words, her charm and smiles were lost on the petite brunette who maintained her charade of professionalism all the while anticipating her evil plans for this insolent and disobedient employee. After a lengthy discussion Anna suggested that Jane could not understand having joined after the trust exercises the company had utilised to bring success to this department and others. The trap was baited. Jane asked:

“What trust exercises?”

“Let me show you” Anna smiled and indicated for Jane to stand.

They began with a cliché, the falling back into your partners arms. Jane sighed letting this woman waste her time with a trust exercise she had done multiple times since childhood. She looked surprised when Anna produced a blindfold, one of those used by commuters who need to sleep on the train or plane. It fit Jane perfectly and she repeated the trust exercise falling into Anna’s wiry arms. Was this simply an excuse for Anna to touch her?

Then Jane guided her by the hand saying something about trusting those whose job it was to lead her and that she should learn to trust and appreciate that those entrusted with leadership could see things she could not. Anna then asked her to sit down and she did so feeling the comfortable and stable backless chair and relaxed hoping that this would not take much longer. Anna asked Jane to raise her arms and she did so reaching through something that felt like an air mattress and at her boss’s request gripped a plastic bar holding it tight. Jane heard a click from inside the bar and wondered what this was about.

“And now for your feet!” Anna purred her normally strict voice being filled with a joyous lilt.

Jane was unsure what was going on her boredom giving way to concern. Her feet were guided through a similar air mattress type cushioning and her heel rested on what felt like another plastic bar. Anna flicked off her heels and Jane heard another click.

“Hey!” she protested wiggling her toes unsure what Anna was playing at, normally her boss was so professional and boring.

“Now this is a special test to teach you some discipline!” Anna gloated.

“The bar you are holding is a dead man’s switch and if you let go, even for a second your arms will be trapped by the cushions which will inflate before you can pull your arms away. Likewise your heels must remain on this bar or else your feet will be trapped. You have to obey these rules for 10 minutes and then you may leave”

Jane considered the strange situation she was in, had this really happened at the company retreat or was this some strange dream she was having. Anna continued to demand that Jane behave herself and keep still…

“Of course all of this shouldn’t be too challenging… Unless you happen to be ticklish?”

Jane shuddered, Had Anna really just said that! Surely tickling her like this would break some sort of company policy!

“No please don’t tickle me! I’m very ticklish!” Jane giggled instinctively trying to use her charm to get out of this situation wiggling her toes and squirming.

“Well if you are ticklish this challenge will be sufficient to match your tendencies for disobedience!” Anna teased Jane, gently wiggling her fingertips behind Jane’s knees, her victim’s giggles and squirms delighting her need for power.

“No please let me out of this thing! You can’t do this to me! Jane begged trying desperately to keep her grip on the plastic bar and not move her heels. Anna began lightly tracing feathers into her exposed underarms causing her to frantically shift from side to side just barely keeping her grip on the awful dead-man’s switch.

“This is what happens to naughty girl’s whose tops are not work appropriate!” Anna teased enjoying revenge for all the attention Jane’s flaunting of the dress code had brought her.

“Of course nothing could protect you from this!” Anna chirped as she began using her fingers to tickle Jane’s upper body moving between her sides, ribs underarms and tummy. It was far too much for Jane and she pulled her arms down desperate to protect her helpless body from the merciless tickling. Jane’s wrists were stopped by the inflating cushions and her torture continued unabated as Anna revelled in victory, tormenting her captive prize mercilessly. Jane started to scream and wail but Anna trusted her sound proofing of this room and its central location in the building would prevent anyone from interrupting her fun. She had all night to torture her victim and relished the sweet torments she would make this stupid girl suffer for her disobedience.

“So you didn’t listen to me when I told you to dress properly for work! Now I’m going to teach you a lesson you will never forget! I’m going to your feet now Jane! You won’t be able to stand this! Anna tormented her victim, taking delight in the way she cowered and cringed and feeling powerful once again. As she stalked her blindfolded and helpless prey she adjusted the cushions making sure that their inflation was not tight enough to cut of circulation to Jane’s hands but that her victim could not move, securing her wrists with leather straps just in case she was able to escape.

Jane flexed her arches in anticipation, her feet were her most ticklish spot! She adored the attention they brought her from certain men and women and loved the way a soft breeze felt across her smooth soft skin whether in nylons or bare but to be tickled was torture. Often she would be surprised when exposing her feet, unseen admirers unable to resist giving her a quick tickle. But the sensations always stopped when she flinched away and giggled flirting with her admirer’s and giving them the attention they desired.

As Anna removed Jane’s shoes she gasped at both how beautiful her victim’s feet were and the dirty heels and balls of the otherwise immaculate and soft feet on display.

“Why are your feet dirty Jane?” Anna asked coolly.

“Jane shrugged” not wanting to reveal that she loved driving barefoot.

“You drive barefoot don’t you?!” Anna demanded.

“..s” Jane muttered.

“That is illegal and you must be punished!” Anna declared haughtily,

Jane felt a wet warm sensation on each foot followed by the scrubbing of hundreds of stiff bristles, she screamed begging for the torture to stop.
“Nooooo Please!” She begged as her feet were scrubbed the stiff bristles being accompanied by a pumice stone and an expensive tool to remove hard skin like the ones from the commercials. Soon her entire feet were pink and clean in spite of Jane’s attempts to keep them away from the horrible brushes. Jane sighed as the tickling stopped, just as she thought the torture was over she heard and click and whir and dreading more torture began to squirm her soles, but instead of tickling she felt two warm currents of air on each foot.

“Hold your feet still or else I will make the torture worse!” Anna declared intimidating Jane into keeping still as her soles were heated and dried, their pink skin being oiled to prevent the hairdryers from burning them and to further increase her sensitivity. Jane didn’t know this trick and enjoyed the brief respite from the tickling which she desperately was over now, little did she know how much worse it would be once Anna had finished raising her sensitivity to its maximum point. She couldn’t stand being tickled normally and couldn’t even be touched unexpectedly on her feet without flinching away.

But now she could not flinch away, not without becoming trapped. The sensations were gentle at first Anna making use of her feathers between her toes and in her deep arches. Jane squirmed, especially when the feathers explored her sensitive toes which were furthest away from the bar which she applied pressure to with her heels. Jane tried to resist not wanting to let Anna know her toes were her worst spot, she wiggled her toes and squirmed as much as she could. The sole scrubbing and heating had increased her ticklishness, and keeping still was an impossibility for Jane.

“Keep your toes still!” Anna commanded
Jane briefly obeyed but then began wiggling them again unable to stand the swift strokes as Anna drew the feathers between her toes.

“Keep your feet still and splay out your toes! Or else I will take the tickling up a notch”

Jane tried to obey but was unable to, focusing all her energy on keep her heels on the bar converting her desire to pull her long legs back into the downwards pressure on the bar. Anna sighed and dropped her feathers scribbling her wicked nails all over Jane’s soles.
Jane instantly pulled back her feet and felt the inflating cushions stop her from reaching freedom. Anna continued her tickling torture gloating in Victory, Jane threw her head from side to side thrashing desperately to escape. Anna’s nails were not long, her obedience of the dress code strict to what she demanded her underlings obey. But their sharp scratches were perfectly accompanied by the soft pads of Anna’s fingertips which expertly tormented Jane’s thrashing soles. Anna was able to vary the balance between nail and pad touches cleverly anticipating every twitch of Jane’s soles.

Anna secured Jane’s ankles in leather straps in order to prevent them escaping as she reduced the air pressure not wanting to cut off circulation to Jane’s helpless feet.

“So you have failed to hold both bars as I instructed! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! whatever shall I do with you? Such a disobedient girl!” Anna teased her victim basking in her victory over this beautiful, popular usurper who had sought to undermine her authority

“Perhaps I shall give you one last chance to prove you can learn to behave! If you can keep your feet still whilst I tickle them I shall let you go”

Jane pleaded with Anna for mercy submissively splaying her toes and praying for the strength to resist the torture that were to come. Again Anna started by blowing gently on her victim’s toes, then the feathers were put to good use. Anna relished watched her victim tremble as she gently tormented her smooth sensitive skin. Finally she could stand it no longer and began a frantic merciless finger tickling that instantly dissolved Jane’s ability to keep still. The Helpless captive tried to use one foot to brush the tickling fingers way from the other but barely succeeded to reduce a fraction of the horrible sensations inflicted on her trapped feet.

Anna purred: “Naughty girls who can’t keep their feet still, loose the right to move them!”

Jane struggled in her bondage but was unable to stop Anna from tying her toes, hoping to continue her respite from tickling and dreading the torture that would be inflicted on her helpless feet. Eventually each toe was secured and Jane’s smooth soles were stretched tight, any possibility of moving denied her. Anna examined her prize and cooed.

“These naughty feet tried to stay free! They will be given a special torture to keep them a lesson!

As she listened to Anna verbally tease her Jane felt feathers being woven in between her toes, she squirmed as much as her restraints would allow, unsure what horrible tickle torture she would suffer next. After the last gap was fully feathered she heard a click and felt the feathers whir into life. They vibrated and pulsed causing Jane to scream and kick hopelessly trying to escape. Jane added to the torture by scribbling her nails over the taut soles beneath the tickling hell of vibrating feathers that twitched and whirring randomly causing their victim an agony of torment in the most sensitive areas of her feet.

“Keep still or the torture will be increased!” Anna teased

Jane could imagine no worse torture than this and kicked and screamed and thrashed hopelessly, her cries went unheeded as Anna scribbled her nails all over her bare taut soles. Jane’s efforts to escape were hopeless, she was helpless, trapped and unable to cope with the torture of her feet.

“You still aren’t keeping still!” Anna declared

“Heee! Heee! I can’t! Please stop!” Jane pleaded

“You need to stop or else I will take the torture up a notch! Anna threatened

“Please! Not so much tickling!.... This is torture!..... Turn the toe things off!... Please this is torture!....”
Jane pleaded through giggles and silent laughter scarcely able to get the words out.

“I shall take the tickling down a notch” Anna conceded
“But you will have to answer my questions” Anna teased as she switched off the toe ties.

Jane continued to giggle desperately taking deep breaths as she enjoyed a brief respite in her torture.

“So where are you most ticklish?” Anna asked

Jane paused not wanting to reveal to her tormentor that her feet were her worst spot.

Anna began tickling her trapped soles smiling as her tormented laughter resumed.

“No please! Jane begged

“Well tell me where you are most ticklish and I will stop!” Anna teased

“MY FEET! MY FEET! PLEASE STOP!” Jane screamed her desperate attempts to escape enhanced by the motionless sentry of the feathers between her toes!

“Oh so this is the worst torture?” Anna asked cocking her head to one side as she continued the torture.

“YES! PLEASE STOP!!!” Jane begged

And where is most ticklish on your feet? Anna asked as if conducting a business survey

“THE TOES! THE TOES! PLEASE STOP!”

“Ah so if I were to switch the feathers back on that would be the worst possible torture?”

“PLEASE DON’T!” Jane begged.

“Okay!” Anna smiled! “I won’t if you won’t!” and slowed the tickling to a gentle teasing with her left hand, adjusting the toes ties and feathers. When she finished she grinned evilly at her victim.

“Now don’t curl up your toes or the feathers will start!”

Jane whimpered knowing she wouldn’t be able to keep her ticklish feet stretched out tight for long. Anna began gently teasing her victim’s arches with feathers, soft brushes and then both her index fingers. Jane’s resolve impressed Anna, but she couldn’t resist fluttering her nails over Jane’s helpless soles. Instantly Anna curled her toes unable to resist, her toes were mercilessly pulled back and the toe ties started. Jane screamed and begged for them to be switched off.

Anna purred: “They switch off after two minute and will start again if you trigger them again”

Jane continued to beg for mercy, Anna stalked her helpless prey.

“Now then, your feet are your worst spot, tell me where you second worst spot is and you might be able to resist restarting the feathers between your toes!” Anna fluttered gently teased the back of Jane’s knees as she spoke.

Jane was unable to respond, the toe torture reducing her to silent laughter.

“Naughty girl! You answer when I ask you a question!”

Anna rewarded Jane’s insolence by squeezing her sides using the soft pads of her fingers rather than the nails to drive her insane. Anna grinned broadly as her victim squirmed helplessly still unable to speak the toe ties being reactivated instantly from her involuntary twitches. Anna enjoyed tormenting her helpless victim, but wanted her to speak and stopped her side squeezing to torment her bare underarms with feathers. Jane was reduced to giggles and pleaded with her tormentor as her top was removed and attached to the straps above her head leaving her in her black bra and skirt.

“Please No! Not my underarms!” Jane begged as the feathers explored the sensitive stretched out skin helpless to resist the soft strokes of the feathers skilfully employed by Anna’s cruel fingers.

“Well how about the sides then!” Anna asked quizzically returning to her side squeezing the increase in torture increasing her squeals and cries.

“Please not my sides either!” Jane begged thrashing as much as her bonds would allow.

“How about the fingers in the underarms then!” Anna asked fluttering the pads of her fingers in her victim’s outstretched underarms.

Jane went insane her second worst spot discovered.

“Hmm so I think your underarms are second worst and then your sides!” Anna purred

Jane nodded unable to speak

“And you didn’t tell me!” Anna declared

Jane just thrashed from side to side her face red tears would be rolling down her cheeks if it wasn’t for the blindfold.
“And since you didn’t answer me you will be punished!”

Anna set up some evil devices that moved mechanical arms to brush feathers up and down Jane’s exposed underarms. When this ‘encouragement’ did not teach the thrashing Jane the importance of staying still further such arms where introduced to the backs of her knees. The torture seemed to last forever to Jane and she lost track of time as she thrashed and squirmed She longed to pass out to be free of the sensations at her feet and everywhere else Anna’s automated tickle toys were positioned to tickle her to madness. Eventually her punishment stopped and Anna let her catch her breath

“So I know your feet are your worst, then underarms then sides” Anna gloated…

“So where wins fourth place?”

“I don’t know!...” Jane pleaded.

“Oh just think of all the fun we can have finding out!” Anna beamed tickling her victim all over exploring the backs of her knees, feet, sides, tummy and underarms. Jane was driven insane her blindfold making the sensations impossible to predict. As Anna was tickling her tummy she decided that her tormentor already knew how ticklish it was and she might as well tell her.

“My T..Tum…Tummy!” Jane managed to say through giggles and deep breaths.

“I know sweetie!” Anna teased “Too late and you will be punished for not telling me sooner!”

“Noo! Please! This is torture!.... I can’t take anymore!” Jane begged

Anna lifted her blindfold and rested it on of her head.
Jane gasped for air in this much needed respite. Anna held out something in one hand, Jane didn’t know what it was.

“Now I know your tummy is ticklish but how about your belly button?”

“Please no more!” Jane begged

“That isn’t an answer!” Anna teased in a sing-song voice switching on the device in her hand.

Jane’s eyes widened as the little ball of fluff began to vibrate and jump.

“Now can you guess where I am going to put this?” Anna teased

“Please no!” Jane begged

Anna ignored her please and placed the device in her belly button securing it with a special belt that held it in place.

“And the best thing is I can activate it remotely” Anna purred holding up a remote and pressing the on button.

As the device whirred into life Jane screamed and thrashed unable to stand the horrible sensations in her belly button, her toes curled up and were rewarded by the vibrating feathers. Anna switched on the mechanical arms and stood up brushing down her dress.

“Well I don’t know about you but I’m thirsty!” Anna sighed

“I’m going to go and get something to drink, I will leave you here to have fun on your own for a while”…..

Jane screamed to be let out and thrashed in her bonds almost missing Anna as she watched the door close.

The horrible torture continued as Anna went to get a drink. Jane continued to laugh, scream and plead with the empty room to be let out. It seemed like an eternity until Anna returned carrying a large bag which she set on a table.

“So….” Anna purred as her victim continued to struggle in her torment pleading for release.

“I know where you are most ticklish, now I have some questions about your behaviour!” Anna continued producing boxes and items from the bag. Jane could not focus clearly but was terrified of what new torture instruments Anna could be planning to use. Anna switched off the torture devices and lovingly brushed Jane’s long hair out of her face.

“I already know you drive barefoot, and I suspect you kick off your shoes at your desk. How often are you barefoot when working at your desk?”

Jane sighed taking deep breaths during her brief respite from the torture. Eventually she managed to whisper!

“All the time…”

“Naughty Girl!” Anna declared “But learning not to lie to me! You will be punished but not severely! Next question…”

Jane sighed dreading the torture kicking her shoes off at her desk had earnt her.

Anna continued to interrogate Jane…

“So I know you take your shoes off at your desk what about lunch? Do you keep them on?”

Jane paused, she liked to dangle her shoes on her toes at lunch, enjoying the attention her pretty feet brought her.

“You will answer me or I will switch the tickle devices back on!” Anna threatened

“I don’t take them off” Jane quickly responded.

“..Really so you keep your feet fully covered?” Anna asked, knowing Jane’s habits

“Well not entirely I like the dangle them from my toes” Jane quietly admitted

“Naughty girl! And even worse you tried to lie to me! So that is a double punishment!” Anna beamed

Jane squirmed as Anna contemplated which devices to re-activate eventually settling at Jane’s toes. Jane squirmed and begged, she hated the relentless torture of the vibrating feathers especially since the inevitable squirming only made the torture worse. Anna teased Jane’s feet, running her fingers slowly up her sensitive stretched out arches in a devilish pattern. Jane’s giggles gave way to screams as the devices were switched on. The foot tickling continued for several minutes Anna cruelly using every trick she had learnt to torture her victim best. As Jane approached tickle hell Anna moved to her upper body exploring her underarms sides and tummy. She picked up the remote for the belly button device…

“Time for device 2!” Anna purred

“No! You already switched on two devices between my toes!” Jane pleaded.

“Oh I suppose they could count as two!” Anna conceded…

“But since you are arguing with me I am going to switch it on anyway!”

“Nooo!” Jane screamed.

The torture was unbearable, Anna resumed her questioning but her victim was too incoherent to answer. After five minutes of pure torture Anna sighed and switched off the belly button device, she briefly resumed her attempts at interrogating her victim before it became apparent she would have to switch off the evil vibrating feathers as well.

She gave Jane a few seconds to recover gulping down air…

“Please no more!” Jane begged as she regained some control.

“Then answer my next question honestly” Anna demanded

“Okay” Jane submissively conceded still exhausted from the torture.

“So what did you wear on our company vacation?”

“Sandals…” Jane mumbled

“Really? I don’t remember seeing you wearing them.” Anna teased gently tickling Jane’s soft arches

Jane giggled and admitted…” I went barefoot most of the time…” not wanting to be punished

“I know I saw you!” Anna purred

“I saw you too you went barefoot briefly...” Jane regretted saying this almost instantly

“I wasn’t barefoot!” Anna stated plainly, having briefly kicked off her shoes to reveal her pale feet.

“I remember it though, because I noticed you have nice feet!” Jane hoped she had salvaged some mercy with this compliment.

“Really? Anna asked… She didn’t like the way her feet looked.

“Yes” Jane answered sincerely, in truth Anna’s feet were average not nearly as pretty as Jane’s but okay.

“So what did you wear in Bangkok?” Anna resumed her interrogation to cover the brief period of mercy Jane’s complimenting her feet had earnt her.

“Sandals” Jane answered quickly hoping to evade any more torture.

“The same ones as at the beach?” Anna purred using two feathers to gently tease Jane’s soles

Jane giggled and barely managed to answer….

“No, a different pair with brass rings and leather scales” Jane remembered how comfortable they were and all the looks they earnt her pretty feet with their dark green nail polish that suited them.

“And you wore them all the time?” Anna interrupted Jane’s revelry

“No, I slipped them off a few times to be barefoot” Jane answered obediently. There was no way Anna could find out if she lied but the torture had broken her and she could no longer lie to her mistress.

“And how about Korea, it was snowy when you went did you go barefoot and wear sandals?” Anna asked slowing on Jane’s scrumptious soles and enjoying the way she curled her toes as much as her restraints would allow.

“No I wore boots and socks” Jane answered honestly.

“All the time?” Anna purred knowing Jane’s habits.

“Not at the hotel…” Jane admitted

“So you took them off in your room?” Anna enquired enjoying having broken her victim.

Jane remembered slipping off her boots when enjoying a hot chocolate in the foyer and teasing several other guests and a member of staff with her socked feet. She was wearing black socks with red heels and toes that were slightly worn on the balls of her feet. She pretended not to notice the attention she got as she curled her toes in her socks, but secretly loved all the stolen glances she got.

“Well I did take my boots off in the foyer…” Jane admitted

“Why? Anna asked

Jane hadn’t been expecting this question… “I don’t understand!”… She mumbled

“Why did you take off your boots?” Anna asked firmly…

“I was having a hot chocolate, it felt good to just be wearing my socks” Jane begged

“Hmmm” Anna purred trying to decide if Jane deserved punishing for this.

“So how about Linda’s wedding, I know that you went what shoes did you wear?” Anna asked

“Some smart sandals I bought specially” Jane answered

Anna instantly began tickling her arches with her cruel nails…

“Noooo!” Jane wailed

“Naughty girls get tickled! Wearing sandals to a wedding is naughty!” Anna declared

“But Li-inda haha! Wore sandals!” Jane begged

“The bride is allowed to wear sandals! She is not supposed to be upstaged by naughty girls with pretty feet!” Anna insisted using her short but effective nails to devastating effect on Jane’s smooth stretched out soles.

“So how about that private selling? I was surprised at your success” Anna asked gradually easing the torture of Jane’s soles to allow her to speak.

“Bla-ack flats with tights” Jane admitted still giggled from the tickling of her feet that was easing up

“And you kept them on all the time…” Anna purred

“I dangled them from my toes” Jane admitted, knowing she would be punished but being too broken to lie.

“Why?” Anna demanded

Again the question caught Jane by surprise…

“They liked my feet, It distracted them”… Jane admitted instantly regretting her words

“You like people looking at your feet?” Anna asked

Jane was too busy trying to figure out a safe answer and Anna punished her disobedient silence with a horrible tickling punishment. She danced her nails all over her trapped soles, switched back on the toe tickling devices and even used two hairbrushes as some baby oil to truly drive Jane to the brink of insanity.

“So naughty girl doesn’t answer me! Naughty girl likes perverts looking at her pretty feet!”

Jane thrashed around and screamed unable to stand the brutal assault

“Did you show off these pretty feet in Korea with your hot chocolate?” Anna demanded

Jane was too hysterical to answer until Anna slowed the tickling to a gentler but still unbearable level…

“….Yes… I… Saw…. - em.. looking at my fe-eee-et!” Was all Jane could say.

The tickle torture resumed its previous frantic level after ten minute Anna slowed and switched off the vibrating toe devices. She could tell that Jane was close to unconsciousness and didn’t want to push her too far. She wanted to torture this goddess all night long satisfying her desires for revenge and also her deep desires to tickle torture pretty women.

“Okay last question” Anna declared having patiently waited for Jane to recover her breath for almost a minute.

“So Australia…” She asked enjoying the deep sighs of her victim

“…boots” Jane answered still recovering

“Well it was cool there” Anna replied

“…And sandals” Jane continued, too exhausted to notice Anna’s response

“Hmmm, did you go barefoot?” Anna asked

“-s” was all Jane had the energy to say.

“And did you tease people with your pretty feet?” Anna asked

“A little” Jane admitted remembered all the attention her feet got her.

“Well you’re a naughty girl and I think you need to be taught a lesson” Anna declared

“You have suffered a lot so I will give you a break to recover, I want you to really appreciate your punishment!”

After around half an hour Anna decide Jane had rested enough and instructed her in her final task to redeem herself for her foot teasing an inappropriate shoe-play.

“I need you to say: ‘Naughty girl needs to wear shoes bare feet are bad’ whilst I write this message on your soles with this pen” Anna declared.

Jane trembled

“If you fail I will scrub the words off your soles and tickle them mercilessly… and then we will start again!” Anna continued.

Jane tried hard to say the sentence but every time descended into giggles as the pen tickled her feet. Her soft soles were scrubbed again and again until they were dark pink. Eventually Anna decided she had had enough and covered Jane’s feet in a pair of black socks with individual toes.

At first Jane was relieved for the protection the socks gave her feet but this was short lived as her feet began to itch like crazy. Noticing her victim’s squirms Anna declared.

“Yes! Naughty girl has itchy feet” Rubbing the socks to get the itching powder into every crevice. Jane begged Anna to scratch her feet but the tickling of her boss’s cruel nails only enhanced her torture. After enjoying her victim’s desperate plight for several minutes Anna produced a pair of sensible shoes and trapped Jane’s tortured soles within pushing the leather through the air cushion to the other side where the zips were secured with padlocks. Jane screamed wanting to get out of this device and scratch her feet.

“Itching powder will wear off in about six or seven hours” Anna declared

Jane begged to be freed of the boots.

“Itching will continue at a reduced intensity for many hours more, until tomorrow night when you come to me for more tickling” Anna beamed taking delight in her scheme to ensure continued submissiveness from her usurper and further nights tickling her without mercy.

Jane pleaded for the boots to be removed as Anna guided her back to her car, she was too weak to drive so Anna drove her home before getting a bus to get her own car. The next day after all the other office staff had left Jane approached Anna’s office her feet still squirming in their boots.

“Ah Jane time for your end of day discipline reminder, I expect you can’t wait for me to give those itchy feet of yours a good scrubbing”

Jane gulped dreading the night of torture that would follow but needing to remove the horrible boots and socks. As Anna guided her to their special room she trembled, but she was now an obedient tickle slave and would suffer the many tortures Anna had in store for her. Little did she know that after their first scrubbing Anna had two cats to lick her soles clean of a mix of milk and honey: after which of course a second scrubbing would be required. And of course Anna couldn’t leave her soles wet so the hair dryers would be necessary. And of course such soft ticklish feet couldn’t be left un-tormented could they?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back