• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bungled burglary Finale, Part 4: f/f (sexual, non-con)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
After a week of being everyone's tickle toy, Megyn was finally getting her chance to make someone else laugh for a change. The problem was if she didn't break Laura her fate was not a kind one.

Chloe and Carmen had been hauled out to another section of the house yet their laughter was still clearly audible. Megyn didn't need the added pressure of joining them should she fail her task.

Megyn looked Laura over, her long red hair beautifully flowing over the very revealing green dress which clung to the Irish mobster's curvy figure.

“See something you like,” Laura asked playfully, fully aware of Megyn's intentions.

The plunging neckline went down to Laura's belly button showing more than enough cleavage for Megyn to enjoy.

“Arms up,” Megyn said, trying to sound confident but her timidness still shone through.

“As you wish,” Laura replied smiling, raising her arms towards the ceiling. “Your wish is my command.”

Using Carmen's scissors, Megyn cut off the straps of the dress. As the now tattered gown fell to the floor Laura's breasts spilled out of their captivity. Despite now being naked but for a pair of green panties, Laura remained calm and in control.

“They're DDDs,” Laura said as Megyn's eyes were drawn towards the marvelously freckled orbs. “And they're really ticklish.”

The new tickler's mouth salivated at the thought of her nails running over the ample flesh, cupping them before sticking the rapidly stiffening nipples in her saliva-filled mouth. Something though seemed far to easy about this.

During Megyn's torture she picked up a thing or two and could tell Laura was hiding something. This dominating force of nature was willingly being ogled by an inferior and practically begging to have her titties tickled.

It could be a bluff, displaying her weak spot openly to avoid tickling but it seemed too obvious. Megyn had to get her on her heels a bit, so to speak, so she grabbed a blindfold and placed it over Laura's eyes.

“Oooo, kinky,” the haughty woman responded.

Megyn couldn't wait to make this bitch regret her decision.

“Walk 10 steps to your left,” Megyn said, leading Laura to the tickle swing.

The mobster dutifully complied, before being lifted into the swing but not before having her panties being cut off.

“My, the curtains do match the drapes,” Megyn said, which for the first time forced a small crack in Laura's armor. “Now, let's see how ticklish these titties are.”

Megyn ran her nails lightly over Laura's breasts, squeezing them gently. The redhead's nipples immediately perked up and a raucous laughter escaped her mouth.

“HAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHHA SEE EHEHEHHEHEHEHE I TOLD HAHAHHA YOU,” Laura said.

It was possible Laura had tried to bluff and failed, but Megyn wanted to lull the woman into false hope. The new tickler continued to tantalize the beautiful breasts before her for the time being.

Laura thought to herself her plan was working perfectly, or so she was being led to belief. Megyn couldn't be allowed to discover her true weakness, better to be titty tickled than the alternative.
With her laughter so loud, Laura didn't hear Harmony and Melody enter the room once more. Megyn motioned for the pair to remove Laura's 6 inch green stilettos while sneaking her nails in a set of nearby underarms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA SHIT THIS TICKLES,” Laura exclaimed, not realizing she was now barefoot and truly naked and vulnerable for the first time in forever.

Knowing their bosses secret was soon to be discovered, Melody and Harmony sat back to enjoy the show. Megyn eased off tickling Laura's underarms and went directly by her size 10 barefeet. With one blow of wind the captive-turned-tormentor signaled Laura was about to enter her own personal hell.

It was then Laura realized her stilettos were gone, at which point she abandoned her stoic facade momentarily for long enough to get truly worried.

“Are these feet ticklish ladies,” Megyn said to Laura's body guards. If their boss could see the look of pure delight on their faces she'd have probably died right then and there.

“Who are you talking to,” Laura asked panicked.

“Nobody,” Megyn sneered back before planting soft kisses on her victim's feet which were now twitching back and forth.

“Hehehehehehhehe waithahahahaah,” Laura said growing increasingly worried.

Megyn wasn't about to wait any longer, eager to exact some much deserved revenge. Each kiss was accompanied by a slow tongue wiggle on Laura's tender soles. The teasing began to have it's intended effect.

“HEHEHHEHEHEHEHE STOP IT RIGHT THIS SECOND,” Laura hollered desperately, kicking her feet rapidly in the swing.

“I'll do no such thing,” Megyn snorted, her ticklish kisses moving from the soles to the arches. Megyn was determined to make Laura suffer.

“HAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHA FUCK NO,” Laura yelled to no one in particular, thrashing wildly as Megyn's mouth was like a succubus on her ticklish arches.

Harmony and Melody continued to sit back and watch the scene unfold, grinning from ear to ear.

“Do you give up yet bitch,” Megyn asked Laura.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH HELL TO THE FUCKING NO,” was Laura's quick reply.

Instead of responding verbally, Megyn simply used her tongue to lick Laura's left arch before biting ever so gently in the middle sending the helpless woman into hysterics.

Laura knew she was doomed, but didn't want to be taken down so easily. If anything, she'd discovered one hell of an interrogator.

“You keep saying the word fuck,” Megyn snidely commented. “Maybe you want me to fuck you?”

Now pure fear ran through Laura's veins at the thought of being sexually humiliated on top of everything else.

“Do your worst bitch,” Laura screamed back, unknowingly signing her death certificate.

Megyn motioned to Harmony and Melody who took Laura out of the swing and held her down, but not before taking off her blindfold so she could see everything that was happening.

“Oh my God how can you help her?” Laura asked of her employees, but also of God himself. She never got the reply she craved, just a hand in each of her underarms.

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH,” Laura squealed with Megyn skittering her nails between her toes now.

“Come on you fucking bitch, beg me to fuck you,” Megyn quipped, sliding her fingers near her victim's slit.

Laura knew she could end this all right now by giving in, but had the tiniest sliver of dignity left. That sliver was fully expunged when Harmony and Melody locked their lips onto her areola's.

The mix of emotions flooded Laura's consciousness, wanting the tickling to stop but the pleasure to continue only they were tied together like two pieces of a rope. Whenever Megyn eased up the tickling, the pleasure was soon to follow and vice versa.

It was simply too much for the mob boss to take, 10 nails dancing on her feet combined with 10 on each underarms in addition to hickey's developing on her areola's from Harmony and Melody's skilled mouths.

“OK OK HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH FUCK ME MEGYN,” Laura shouted, all dignity evaporated.

Within seconds, she grabbed the same strap-on which had been used on her earlier and positioned it at the entrance of Laura's pussy, teasing her lips. Laura's mound begged to be violated but it wouldn't come that easily.

“OH FOR FUCKS SAKE RAM ME HARD,” Laura screamed once more, at which point Megyn finally complied.

With Laura incapacitated with pleasure, the two black women abandoned their post and moved behind an unsuspecting Megyn who was lost in the rhythmic thrusting into Laura. She had no idea, but Harmony and Melody weren't helping Megyn for fun.

There was a price and they intended to collect.

Megyn was shocked to feel a pair of hands sneaking their way deep into her hollows. She was soon lifted up by the very strong Harmony who never stopped wiggling her fingers.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH WHAT ARE YOU DOING,” Megyn asked terrified.
For the first time all night, the two women broke their silence.

“Having some fun,” Melody cackled as they laid Megyn down besides Laura.

“We have two pairs of big ol' titties and we're going to enjoy ourselves,” Harmony added while returning to tickle Laura's breasts as Melody did the same to Megyn's.

Harmony and Melody both laughed maniacally as they poked, prodded and jiggled the tit flesh before them. Neither Laura nor Megyn could really fathom what was happening to them but they couldn't say it wasn't embarrassingly stimulating.

Megyn felt Melody's nails scrape the undersides of her breasts and continued to laugh her head off while Harmony did the same to Laura with the same result.

“Captain Melody, I think it's time we motorboated these bitches,” Harmony laughed.

“I agree Captain Harmony,” Melody laughed back as both women shoved their faces deep into their victims cleavage.

Laura and Megyn were lost in silent laughter when they each flipped over and felt strap-ons plunge into their slits. The two black women were thrusting back and forth slapping their victim's asses making them jiggle like their tits.

Not long after Laura and Megyn blacked out from the laughter-fueled orgasms they experienced. When they awoke they found no trace of Harmony or Melody.

They did discover, however, Carmen and Chloe covered in their own sweat and juices bound and gagged. They must have had gone through similar ordeals but no one was strong enough to talk about what happened.

The traitors were hauled away to a fate Megyn didn't wish upon her worst enemy at a tickling insane asylum after what was done to them by Harmony and Melody.

Laura went back to running her organization with Megyn her top lieutenant.

No one truly recovered from the events of that evening, especially knowing their tormentors still roamed free.

Sweet Jesus, now that was an ending. I'm almost bummed out that this was the finale. I do hope you've got some else coming on the way.

Thanks,I've actually got another story idea in the works where a Harmony/Melody type character is the focal point, lead heroine or villain depending on your persuasion.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back