• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Body Cast

jessieticklish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any tickling stories to do with people trapped in body-casts, or even just leg casts. Seems quite a hard scenario to find, any links?

Strangely I had considered writing a story along these lines....

Basic premise in the 1950's & 60's shopkeepers used to make their own mannakins asking a female family member to hold a pose whilst plaster of paris dried.

I was thinking that perhaps a beatiful 18 year old niece could volunteer for this task at her uncle's shop. She doesn't have the stamina to stand upright for the length of time it takes the plaster to dry so her aunt lies her back on a table whilst her uncle manouvres a plank of wood under her socked feet with a spirit level so the finished mannakin won't be unstable.

She falls asleep and is awoken by the sensation of cool air on her feet as her socks are slowly removed. Stirring slightly a finger is pressed against her lips and she remembers her task, somehow she knows the people in the room are not her aunt and uncle....

As a feather explores her toes she grits her teeth, screaming would ruin the plaster model she is trapped in, her torments smile and begin to use their fingers on her bare arches keeping their administrations just below the amount sufficient to push their victim into moving....

Didn't actually mean to stary writing a story but there you go :)

Last edited:
Haha please continue ;)

I never thought of that type of plaster, was thinking more of a cast for broken bones etc but that sounds great as well!

Yeah the plaster cast is an under-rated bondage type. Because this thread is in post stories not atory requests I got all excited when I saw it....

After I accidentally wrote that little story this morning I thought of a similiar one;

Gorgous Blonde biker chick has bike accident. No permanent damage but leg and arm in plaster. Frustrated she is a total bitch to her doctor.

Eventually the uptight red haired doctor has had enough and late one evening decides to check the blondes feet havn't lost any sensitivity

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any tickling stories to do with people trapped in body-casts, or even just leg casts. Seems quite a hard scenario to find, any links?

I agree, I love those stories. I just wrote one called Michelle and The Nurse

Gromets plaza is a great site for mannequin , stuck, bondage and body cast stories and pics. You might be able to adapt some of the stories and add tickling in for your own purposes :) hope that helps.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back