• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, what would you like to see in tickling stories?

The_Darkweb

I am thinking about venturing into writing, but I want to appeal to a wider audience. To that end I am reaching out the women of the forum to see what the would like to read in stories. I will not be catering to female reader specifically but will try to include stuff they like as well.

First and for most I have to write for myself, but any input will be appreciated and strongly considered in my future projects.

D.W.

This is an excellent question I would be interested to know the answers to as well.

I'm just one person, so feel free to take or ignore any of this. I assume not all ladies think like me or like the same things but I noticed you didn't get any responses. So here's at least one! Maybe more will come.

For starters I first came to the TMF more than 10 years ago so I've mostly read the older stories. I browse newer stories now and then but the ones I remember are from before. Second, I'm a lee. I gravitate to M/F and like MM/F as well.

I like stories where I can relate to the girl. It doesn't matter to me what the "world" is like as long as it makes sense and is not too macabre. It could be a fictional world or it could be similar to real life. I like some dialogue. I like when the main male character knows he's in control and verbally teases his victim. I normally like when there is some sort of relationship between them. So not so much of the stranger thing. Creative bondage is good. Describing no win situations and nonstop tickle torture is good too. When I read a story I think it's helpful to hear either the thoughts of the lee or the ler or both.
A pattern I've found in some of my favorite stories do have an orgasm near the end and then more tickling.

Just my thoughts! Hope it's helpful. Good luck with your stories to come!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back