• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 24 Torments (F/M tickling and edging. All over tickles with sex)

thetroublewt

This was a request and a challenge given to me by a member here. I am happy with how it turned out and I would love feedback on whether it kept you interested.

F/M Tease and denial. Edging and tickling. All over tickles with some lovely sex and hella graphic content. Consensual as well. NSFW.

The 24 Torments

‘What?!’ He couldn’t believe what she had just told him.

‘You heard me. I’m going to tickle and edge you 24 times. That’s what I want.’ She said matter of factly.

‘But Hannah come on be serious. That’s insane!’ He protested.

‘Last night you said I could do anything I wanted If I let you tickle and cum on my feet. You and me are off for two days and this is what I want.’ She said, grinning. She had made him promise last night, drawn the desperation he had for her soft soles out, and now she was going to reap the rewards of her cunning.

Max was helpless to say no. She had so much power over him. A power he sought so much. This once proud Dom and Tickler had been reduced into a helpless ticklish Petboy. When they first met and she discovered his fetishes he thought he had found a willing lee. She got really into it. Wanting to be tickled, wanting her feet to be touched and stroked. It had made her so wet. But she did some of her own reading and found, to her surprise, how much wetter being in control made her. Reducing him to a mess of ticklish horniness and desperate foot lust drover her insane. In a short time their relationship had completely switched. She now had 24 edges to see how much it had.

‘Take off your clothes and lie down little Petboy.’ She demanded. He whimpered as he took off his PJ’s and his already stiff cock sprung out to greet her. He couldn’t help it. In his eyes she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. 5”3, size 6 feet, beautiful round breasts and to top it off stunning eyes coupled with a laugh that was a raw aphrodisiac. She giggled. That didn’t help matters.

‘On the bed Petboy and get them spread.’ She commanded. He lay down, nude and horny, as she began to strap him in. A birthday treat a few months ago for him, under the bed bondage cuffs. This wasn’t how he envisioned using them. She made sure he was comfortable before making strap very tight. It gave little in the way of movement. He gulped. She giggled.

‘Let’s get started honey.’

Edge 1

She was wearing a beautiful baby doll nightie that showed her fantastic cleavage. Her feet were covered by blue bed socks. Her black haired pixie cut gave her the look of an innocent angel. An illusion that was about to be shattered. She decided to start simple. She went down to his feet. Size 8 and, due to her insistence that he lotion, beautifully soft. She didn’t share his foot fetish per se but the reaction him having his feet tickled did to her clit was undeniable. Brandishing her nails she slowly wriggled them towards him.

‘Here comes my nails honey. I’m going to tickle tickle you. Are you ready baby?’ His weakness for tickle talk was another skill she had learned and improved upon these last months. Take your time, let him know he’s helpless.

‘Hannah please baby don’t, please I won't’ be able to stand it.’ He whimpered

‘My beautiful Petboy, you won’t have a choice.’ She replied. ‘Here comes the tickly nails!’

One hand on each foot she began to glide her nails up and down his soft soles. She giggled softly as his feet tried to pull away. The cuffs did their job and held him tight. He was helpless. She skittered the nails up and down his sensitive flesh. His reaction was immediate.

‘Hahahahahahahah please ababebebbababy noooohahehehehehhehe not my fehehehehehehet.’ He laughed, barely getting the words out.

He had never known he was a switch before her. He never wanted to be. Being in control was great thank you very much. That was until the first time he tickled his feet. The sensations were incredible, ticklish yes, but so very arousing. Like his soles were connected to his cock. This had initially been a thrill. Until he realised that prolonged tickling just teased him. Just like now for instance.

He thrashed and bucked in vain. She was relentless as she tickled his big bare feet. She scratched and teased the sensitive flesh and began to work her nails into his toes. He squealed in torment. She looked up to see his cock bobbing and leaking pre-cum quite happily. It was a good sign. She nibbled on his toes for a bit, licking his soft soles for fun, it always turned him on more to have her hot tongue working on his skin. It awoke even more nerve endings that were punished by her cruel nails. He endured 15 minutes of it before she stopped.

Before he had time to breathe she had lept up and had grabbed his cock in her soft hands. She pumped him slowly, squeezing at the base of his shaft and stroking him up and down. His laughs turned to deep moans and she worked on his dick.

‘Baby wanna cum for Mistress hmm? His big ticklish cock full of cum for Mistress?’ She asked.

‘Yes Ms Hannah, please let me cum. Ugggh.’ He replied, his head reeling from the pleasure.

She stroked him faster and faster. She was an expert manipulator of his organ. Working on his head she kept up with the teasing talk, begging him to cum for her. He was close, she could feel it. His breath got quicker. She saw the moment and took it from him.

‘Uggggghhhhh Mistress please let me cum.’ He whined.

One down.

Edge 2

While he panted she went over to the toy box in their bedroom. She took out a solitary feather. She waved in front of his wide eyes and moved back down to his groin. Taking her time she fluttered it around his thighs. He giggled and bucked approvingly. She slid it up and down the tender spot before coming to rest on her eventual target. His shaven balls. The feather licked slowly up and down his testicles. He screamed in torment.

‘HAHAHHAHAHEHEHEH BABY NOT MYBABBALLLLLSHAHAHHEHEHEHHE’ He howled.

‘When did I say you could call me baby?’ She replied calmly.

‘IM SORRY MISTRESS AHAHEHEHHMITRESS MITRESSSHAHAHEHEHEHHE PLEASE NOT MY BALLS’ He screamed.

‘Awww is the baby ticklish on his helpless baby balls? Tickle tickle on your balls Petboy. Cootchie cootchie coo.’ She cooed.

He bounced and thrashed in agony. To keep him still she grabbed his cock and started pumping him again. Fast strokes designed to mess with his head as she tickled his helpless balls. It worked. Moaning and laughing he felt his orgasm build.

‘OH PLEASE AHAHEHEHEHHEE MISTRESS LET ME CUMAHAHEHEHEHEHEH OH GOD HAHEHEHE I’M SO CLOSE.’ He begged.

She replied by pumping harder, faster, feeling it build as his balls tightened. She still tickled his balls as she released her grip. His groan was interrupted by hysterical laughter. She smiled.

‘This is more fun than I thought.’ She said.

Edge 3.

Slowing down on ball tickles she moved the feather up to his shaft and began to slowly tickle his dick. Up and down his stiffness the soft feather fluttered. The imagery alone was enough to send him mad with lust.

‘Ohhhh Mistress hehe please haheheh don’t hahahe not my cock.’ He whimpered.

‘Such a tickly Petboy aren’t you. Even your dicky is ticklish. Cootchie cootchie coo.’ She teased, fluttering the feather over his cock head. The precum flowed as he groaned deeply. She leaned in and began to lick his head whilst tickling his shaft. Looking directly into his eyes she teased and tormented his aching shaft. The feather soft and tickly now accompanied by her snake like tongue was too much to bare. He begged.

‘Oh mistress hahahhehehe let me cum please ahahehhehehe I beg you ahahehhehehehe let me shoot.’

‘Not yet Petboy.’ She slurped around his head. His body was shaking. He was clearly close again. She gave his cock 5 long licks. At the last lick she flicked her tongue over his head. He shook and trembled. No cum. She had done it again.

Edge 4.

He was almost babbling now as she slipped off her panties. She was soaking wet and she teased her clit for a bit with her fingers. A wicked thought entered her head. Moving quickly she squatted over his face. She moved her pussy within licking distance.

‘If you want to cum, I suggest you get to work.’ She said.

Nodding he moved her head forward. Sticking out his tongue he began to slide it around her pussy lips. His tongue soon found the clit he was looking for. He began to gently flick it. She gasped and lost her strength a little, burying him in her pussy. She propped herself on the headboards with her hands.

‘Don’t you dare fucking tease it Petboy!’ She yelled.

He responded by sucking her clit. Lapping at it with his tongue. She shook with delight.

‘Fuuuuuuuck yes!’ She screamed. It was at this point her second wicked thought entered her head. Being small she was light and knew she could probably support herself with her arms. WIth this in mind she moved her feet towards his groin. With her fluffy socks still covering her soles, she began to give him a fluffy footjob. Her socked feet stroked up and down his shaking, teased member. He let out a groan into her pussy.

‘Don’t you fucking stop.’ She said.

He sucked her clit like his life was on the line, stopping only to draw his tongue up and down her lips. He probed her hole with his tongue. She wasn’t the only one with skills. She felt herself begin to shake. Taking a deep breath she braced herself. Ensuring she kept up her footwork she manipulated her cock until he heard him grunt. She robbed him of his orgasm as she was embraced by hers. She screamed.

‘FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES!’ It traveled through her body. Her good Petboy kept sucking. She slowly raised herself off him. Max looked at her helpless and desperate. He had hoped that making her cum would make her lose interest then he could shoot. He was very wrong.

‘Ohhhh baby look at you. So helpless and horny. I bet you would love to shoot right now wouldn’t you?’ She asked.

‘Yes Mistress. I would like that very much.’ He said, his voice shaking.

‘But you know you can’t right?’ She asked. This was the big test.

He paused.

‘Yes Mistress. I haven’t give you 24 edges yet.’ He replied. He breathed deep and looked at her. He wanted to please her so much.

Edge 5

She undid his hands. There was a further test to do.

‘Petboy is going to stroke his cock and he will not cum. I’m going to feather Petboy’s feet and he is going to edge himself for mistress. Understand?’

‘Yes Mistress.’ He replied.

She grabbed a stool and sat by his feet. A feather in each hand.

Speaking softly she ordered him to begin.

‘Slowly’ she added. He nodded in agreement and set to work stroking his cock. He began to moan loudly as he did as he was told. She in turn began to stroke her feathers up and down his bare feet. The feathers teased their way up his sensitive arches, his moans turning to frenzied laughter. The tickling of his feet sent him crazy with desire and he stroke faster. She watched him carefully, looking for the signs that he was close to the point of no return. The feathers flushed into his toes and his feet wriggled invitingly in response.

‘Hhehehehehehe im clloooseeehahahhehe mistress hahaheheheheh.’ He said.

‘That’s a good boy, now edge for me. Get close and stop. Cootchie Cootchie Coo!.’ She teased.

He stopped jerking his cock after she spoke.

‘Ugggghhhhhh Mistress I had to stop.’ He spoke weakly.

‘Good boy!’ She smiled. He was truly broken.

Edge 6

“Do it again!.’ She demanded, after he had a 5 minute rest. His cock still hadn’t come down, it throbbed and pulsated in pure want. Pre-cum dribbled down his shaft.

‘Yes Mistress.’ He moaned and he began to slowly stroke his cock again. She moved back to his feather and began to feather one of his bare soles. He began to giggle immediately in ticklish torment. She climbed onto the bed. Keeping her head by his bound feet she stretched out. Her toes were inches away from his face. He began to lick hungrily at her toes. Still tickling his feet she slipped her hand down and began to stroke her clit with the other feather, making sure he could see. She moaned as the feather teased her dripping pussy. He gasped at the sight in front of him.

‘Oh God no Mistress don’t do that, please hahahehehahhhehehe oh God oaoaohehehe I’m so close ahahhehe.’ He squealed.

‘That’s it Petboy. Edge for me.’ She purred.

5 strokes later he pulled his hand away and swore loudly.

Edge 7

‘Don’t stop kissing my toes Petboy.’ She kept up the ticking of his feet as he worshipped hers. She giggled as his tongue worked on her toes combined with her own tickling of her clit. He laughed and thrashed as his feet were mercilessly tickled. His teased organ swung and leaked in delight. She began to moan louder as her own orgasm built again. She screamed as her feather flicked her clit and she came hard. He didn’t stop worshipping her heavenly feet. She stopped her tickling feet to rub her own clit. As she came back to earth she grabbed his cock and started pumping his dick.

‘Don’t fucking stop worshipping my feet Petboy!’ She commanded as she vigorously worked his dick. He moaned in carnal pleasure as he grabbed her soles and kissed every inch of her foot flesh. She pumped fast and reached over to tickle his balls, his foot worship grew in intensity.

‘Mistress please, let me cum!’ He begged.

‘Oh poor Petboy, you have so many more to go. Beg me to edge you!.’ She said.

‘Uggggggh Mistress please ugggggh edge my cock.’ He cried. She obliged. He screamed as she drove him to edge and released her grip. He cried in frustration as the pre-cum flowed.

Edge 8

‘We need to get you calmed down Petboy.’ As she spoke she mounted his panting frame. Straddling his stomach she commanded him to put his hands behind his head. She warned him that if his hands came down she wouldn’t touch his cock for a week. She then buried her hands into his pits and tickled. He squealed.

‘Ahahahahahehehehehehehe Mistres nooooo ahahehehehehhehehe im so ticklish.’ He howled.

‘Cootchie cootchie coo ticklish Petboy!’ She cooed. Her nails skittered up and down his ticklish sides. She counted his ribs as he fought with all his strength to keep his hands behind his head. She teased and flicked his boy nipples which made him buck and thrash. She felt his penis hit her in the small of her back. He was still rock hard. She spun round and grabbed his cock. She began to lick the head of his teased organ. He was greeted with sight of her beautiful butt as it wriggled in front of him. He reached out and tickled her clit. She moaned deep and began to gently suck the head of his dick. He began to gasp and moan loudly. She sensed he was close. With one big suck she pulled her head away as his precum spilled out of his tormented cock.

Edge 9

She released his feet from the cuffs and for the first time in two hours he could move his legs. He was a sweaty mess.

‘Shower time!.’ She exclaimed. He readily agreed and moved himself towards the shower. They loved taking a shower together, days didn’t really feel complete until they washed each other. Under the hot water she soaped him down. His dick still achingly hard she began to give him a slow soapy handjob. They kissed passionately as he whispered for mercy and release. Standing behind him she gave a reacharound. Kissing his neck and whispering sweet tickle talk in his ears, his legs began to lose their strength. He was so close when her hands let him go. He whimpered his thanks as he washed her down.

Edge 10

After drying themselves down they moved back in the bedroom. She sat on the bed and spread her legs. He knew what to do. He lapped at her beautiful pussy, sucking her clit till she purred for him. He instinctively began to stroke his dick. He wanted to please her so bad. She wrapped her legs around his head, beckoning him closer. Her aroma was beautiful and he feasted. It did not take her long before she screamed again. He stopped stroking and moaned soon afterwards. God how we wished he could come.

Edge 11

From a drawer she pulled out some door cuffs. They slung over the top of any door to create a makeshift rack. He raised his arms as she shackled him in. From the same drawer came a feather duster. He gulped. She cackled as moved in and began to dust his navel.

‘Tickle tickle the horny Petboy!.’ She loved how her tickle talk increased his torment. He screamed in ticklish torture as he tried to escape the softness of the feathers. She moved the duster around his beautiful frame, sliding up and down his sides and across his sensitive nipples. He bounced and laughed.

Dusting and tickling she moved the feathers down to her main target and began to feather his helpless full balls. Twirling the duster under his balls they couldn’t escape all those feathers stroking them. His leaky dick dribbled in anticipation. Kneeling, she began to stroke him once more.

‘Wanna cum for me slave? Want to cum all over these tits?.’ She was daring him. He looked down at the beautiful image and, with all his strength, resisted shooting there and then. She twisted her hand over his cock head and stopped as he squealed for mercy.

Edge 12

Even as she edged him again and stopped she kept feathering his helpless ticklish balls. They danced for her as she caressed them with feathers teasing softness. He screamed again for mercy but she entranced by the desperateness of his situation. A few minutes later and she began to stroke his cock with the duster. Up and down it slide down his pulsating shaft. She wondered if she could edge him with just this. Was he that desperate?

She soon had an answer as he began to lewdly thrust into the feathers. Their soft sensations enough to tease his cock wonderfully. She used her nails and began to softly tickle his balls again. Scratching at his sensitive sack he was cursing loudly for release. He really was going to edge himself on the feathers. It took him ten minutes to get close and he sobbed out loud when she moved the duster away.

Edge 13

She stood up and kissed him passionately. He responded in kind. She whispered in his ear.

‘ Honey if it’s too much, just say.’’

He turned and looked at her. He looked exhausted, broken and desperate. He smiled as he whispered back.

‘I love you.’

She smiled and hugged him. His stiff cock found its way between her pussy lips. He moaned as he felt her wetness. She grinned as she discovered a new way to tease him. Spinning round, she shuffled back so that his cock appeared between her legs. She had to stand on her tiptoes just right. Her pussy lips began to kiss the top of his shaft. She was warm, wet and inviting. She began to move her butt back and forth. He moaned deeply. She teased him, sliding up and down her pussy. The tip of his cock started to flick her clit and she shuddered and gasped. She moved faster, ignoring his pleas for mercy and release. She was so wet he slid easily. She began to grind her clit on his shaft. She was going to cum herself if she wasn’t careful. He began to thrust wantonly. Every time he thrusted it brushed her clit. She let out a little yell as she came, her legs gave way and she tumbled forward. He groaned. He was so close that time.

Edge 14

She let him out of his restraints and his hands fell. He began immediately stroking his cock in need. Instead of stopping him she got up and began to kiss him. He grunted in appreciation as he stroked harder. She kissed and licked his neck. He moaned for her.

‘You’re not going to cum are you?’ She asked in his ear.

‘…no…no mistress.’ Came the exhausted reply.

‘Even though you are soooooo desperate?’ She grinned.

‘…Yes Mistress.’ He concentrated on every word.

‘You love it? Don’t you Petboy?’ She knew the answer.

‘…Yes… Yes Mistress…’ He grunted.

She grabbed his wrist and helped him pump. He was shaking. So full of desire. She began to reign him in, slowing him down. He grunted again as she pulled his hand away. He thrusted his hips into the air.

‘…Thank you Mistress…’ He meant it too.

Edge 15

They decided to eat. Give him some time to calm down before the finale. He made them both sandwiches. He tried putting on boxers but it was no use. Nude food preparation it would have to be. They sat on the kitchen table as they began to eat. She let him get halfway through his food before her wicked feet began to caress his cock.

‘Keep eating.’ She instructed.

He looked at her pleadingly but obeyed. Every bit he took was greeted with warm soles stroking his cock up and down. Her feet were soft perfection. He was helpless to obey them. They wrapped lovingly around his member and teased him. No lube necessary as his precum was flowing again. Her softness glided up and down. As he took a drink of water she began to pump him hard. He nearly choked.

‘Mistress… I’m close.’ He looked at her.

‘I know.’ Came the reply. His edges were much shorter now. He must really want it badly.

She gave 4 more soft strokes with her soles before she stopped. He was a deep red as he thanked her.

Edge 16

After food she led him back to the bed. She had brought with her a stopclock.

‘We are going to play a game. I’m going to set the clock for 20 mins. I want 4 edges from you in that time. If you don’t then i’ll double the edges I want from you. Understand?’

‘Four?! Mistress please….’ He began to beg.

‘Understand?.’ She barked.

He took a moment then he nodded his head. She ordered him to lie down. She put the stop clock next to his head. Setting it to 20: 00 she started the time. He began to stroke.

For the first few minutes she just watched him. Lying there. No bondage, no tape, no gag. Just a feverish desire to please her. Sitting on the edge of the bed she watched him. She could see he was doing the maths in his head. He stroked very fast indeed once his calculations were complete. He began to stroke his own balls. She loved watching him touch himself. The clock said 16:27 when he moved his hand away.

‘One down.’ He gasped. The clock kept going and then he realised the awfulness of the torture. He waited a minute before starting again,

Edge 17

This time she decided to get involved. She moved her feet over his face. He licked and kissed them in response. She giggled.

‘Ohhh hahahehhe Petboy haahhehehehee my feeet haheahrhheh are so ticklishahaheheheheheh mercy.’ She knew exactly what to do.

‘AHehehehehehehe please hahahehehehe don’t lick and tickle ahahehehhehe my sensitive piggies ahaheheheheh they are ever so ticklish.’ She gasped as he responded by sucking her toes. Feeling bold he reached up to tickle her beautiful sole. She cackled in delight.

‘FUCK!’ He screamed.

It was 10:12 when he stopped. He had to give it a minute to calm down again. The clock was against him.

Edge 18

He started again. She went down and tickled his feet with the feather duster. He desperately tried to keep his bare soles still as the feathers caressed and tickled them softly.

‘Cootchie cootchie coo horny boy. Someone’s ticklish on their feets! Is the widdle baby ticklish here hmm? Does the widdle baby want his toes sucking?’ She purred.

‘AHahahehehehehhe Mistress aahahhehehehe o fair haahhehehehe please don’t ahahehehehhe.’ He wailed.

She was relentless. She began to lick his toes as she continued tickling his soles. He struggled in vain to concentrate but he couldn’t. She wanted to make him suffer for her and that’s exactly what he was doing. She eased up just long enough to see him move his hand away.

The clock said 04:26

‘Better hurry up baby.’ She said

Edge 19

He gave himself 30 seconds before he started stroking again in earnest. She moved herself again and sat between his legs. Spreading her legs wide she made sure he could see her soaking sex. Inches away from his throbbing cock. She began to slowly stroke her pussy up and down. Her fingers slid in and she moaned. She wanted him to enjoy the show.

‘Are you going to edge for me Petboy? Huh? You gonna give mistress another edge for me hmmm? Give it to mistress.’

He was watching her hypnotised as he stroked his painful erection. He wanted to cum so badly. He had never been this desperate in his whole life. Yet he wanted to serve her more. He loved her so much.

‘I’m cumming Petboy!’ She exclaimed. She screamed and he moved his hand away. The clock said 00:07.

‘Such….a good… boy.’ She gasped.

Edge 20

They gave it 15 minutes. Toilet breaks. He promised he wouldn’t touch it whilst she left. He didn’t. He was truly broken.

‘Only 5 more left sweetie. So close. Now I don’t think you can be trusted for this last bit so let’s tie you up again.’ She said.

He offered no resistance as she bound him to the bed again. He lay there, tired and aching. His cock a deep red and needy. She knew how she wanted it to finish. Moving over to her chest of drawers she took out some stockings. She slowly put them on. He loved the feel of her nylon covered feet. She was going to ruin him with them. She climbed onto the bed and stood over him. The object of his obsession she looked like a succubus sent to destroy him. At that point he believed it to be true. She sat between his legs again. Her nylon soles began to stroke his cock.

‘How does that feel?’ She asked.

‘Oh God mistress please shit please. It feels wonderful.’ His head was a mess. His cock felt like fire, his brain was turning to mush. Talking was hard. His dick was harder.

She skillfully played with it slowly, stroking up and down, letting the precum help her glide over his teased member. She giggled and told him how much his cock was tickling her. He moaned in pure desperation. She milked him slowly, taking great delight at his suffering. She wanted to take her time.

20 agonising minutes went by as she stroked her soles all over his cock and balls. He screamed, he gasped and he babbled for mercy but she had none to give. She focussed on dragging out this edge. He swore he nearly passed out when she did eventually edge him.

Edge 21

She gave him a few minutes before she peeled off one of her nylons. She wriggled her toes at him as she grasped his cock again with her soles. A mix of baby soft sole and nylon torment embraced his twitching cock. He wailed again at the mix if sensations as she slowly milked him again.

‘Hhhehehehe im so muahahehehha more ticklishshahehehe on my soles ahahehehe nowhaahhehehehe your cock ahaheheheh is tickling mehahahehehhe.’ She teased.

He couldn’t speak anymore. He just gasped and moaned. His strength had left him. He was now just his tease puppet. He loved it.

She milked his cock for another 5 minutes before he started to tense again. She wriggled her toes under his balls as his cocked throbbed from another round of denial. She had impressed herself that she hadn’t made him shoot.

Edge 22.

Picking up the discarded nylon she crawled back up to his dick. She put the stocking on over her arm and began to give him a nylon handjob. Her free hand tickled and massaged his full balls. He tried to laugh but only a whimper escaped his lips. He stroked him teasingly. Using the nylon she palmed his cock head. He jolted at her teasing touch.

‘Cootchie coo ticklish boy, gosh your balls are so ticklish aren’t they? Want some more tickles? Hmmm? Tickle tickle.’ Her teasing voice washed over his brain, making him more horny and helpless. He wanted it. He needed it. He was her mindless stroker now.

She teased out his edge as the nylon silkiness almost proved too much for him. She stopped just in time as he gave her a long, deep grunt.

Edge 23

She was so proud of him. Being so strong. She nearly let him cum on number 22. But she would hate to ruin it now. She tickled his ribs to bring him back to earth. He wailed as her nails danced on his torso, moving down to pinch and tickle his hips and thighs. His cock bounced and she had one more wicked idea. She licked his shaft as she tickled his thighs.

‘Stay still or you get no licks!’ She commanded. He tried to obey. Her tongue flicked and teased his cock head as she made spider tickles around his torso. She scratched at his ribs and goosed his sides. He tried to stay put as licked him to heaven. Planting big wet kisses on the side of his shaft she came back to tickling his thighs. He found his voice again as he screamed for mercy. He babbled incoherently as she let up the tickling to focus on sucking his cock. A minute later she stopped and he screamed.

Edge 24

For the grand finale she knew just what she wanted. She was amazed she hadn’t done it before. She squatted over his cock. And slide right on top of him. It was the loudest moan of the night. She began to ride him slowly.

‘Just one more edge baby, you can do it. Come on.’ She coached him. She bounced gently up and down his teased member.

‘Now for you to come baby you’re going to have to be a good boy understand?’ He nodded obediently.

She squeezed her muscles and began to milk him inside her tight pussy. He wasn’t going to last long. She slid off him just as he was about to explode.

‘Say you love it.’ She commanded.

‘I love it Mistress.’ He said

‘Louder!’

‘I LOVE IT MISTRESS!’ He yelled.

‘You want to be edged every day don’t you?’ She asked

‘YES MISTRESS!’ He screamed.

And she sat. And she bounced. She bounced her hips and grinded into him. For his part he thrusted like his life depended on it. She screamed for him. She had never been fucked like this before. Raw and desperate.

‘I LOVE YOU MISTRESS!’ He screamed. She started to cum.

‘I LOVE YOU TOO. SO MUCH!’ She replied, she shook as the orgasm took over.

Orgasm 1

He came hard. Deep inside of her. He arched his back so much he thought he was going to fold in half. He screamed and he emptied his balls.

They both collapsed.

She held him close. For the next 20 minutes, she didn’t let go. She moved up and whispered in his ear.

‘Same again tomorrow.’

The End.

WOW what a superb story talk about being horny until the end of it all OMFG WOW

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back