• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Switched at birth

cubstickler

TMF Poster
This story is based on the TV show Switched at Birth. The two kids, Daphne and Bay, were switched at the hospital and no body realized it until several years after. Daphne is deaf and they end up living together.

Bay walked into her room after a long day at school. She crashed on her bed. Suddenly someone knocked at the door. It was Daphne. She ran in and plopped on Bay’s bed super excite about something. She didn’t even bother to sign what she said.
“Bay oh my god. I met the cutest boy at the mall today and we are goingto go play mini golf and he has a friend so I told him about you and his friend is really excited to meet you.
“whoa slow down dancing queen. I’m not doing anything. My day sucked. I’m staying in and binge watching gossip girl.
No Bay you gotta come.” At this time Daphne had started to sign what she was saying. “He is really cute and funny. And he is the sweetest thing.”
“No daph I’m just not in the mood.”
Daphne had to think of way to cheer up Bay. Bay came and laid down on her bed. All spread out, Daphne knew what to do. With Bay’s arms out stretched leaving her upper body completely exposed, Daphne jabbed her hands at Bay’s sides and ribs. Bay being very ticklish nearly fell off the bed.
Ah haha. Don’t do that. I’m really ticklish and not in the mood, bay proclaimed as she returned to the position in which she was just attacked. Arms hanging over the bed. Daphne really went for it this time. Fully attacking her entire upperbody.
HHAHAHAHAAAAHHAAAHAA, Dahhahaaaphne pleashahahahase sthahahahahaap.
No way this is way too much fun. Stop moving I wanna tickle your armpits
Daphne grabbed of Bay’s hands with her right hand firming holding them in place. With Bay in a semi weakened state, she could do very little to Daphne who was stronger than Bay anyway. Bay wearing only a tank top she knew that one of her more sensitive areas was about to be attacked. Daphne slowly drug all five fingers from Bay’s elbow to the hollowsof her pits.
NONONONNNNNEEEEEEKKKKK HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA, Bay exploded when Daphne hit her armpits. Bay didn’t stay still for very long.
Dahahahahahahahaphne plehahahahahahsssseeee sthahahaopp. It ticklesreally bahahahahahhahahahahhad.
“I can see that.”
Bay was squiriming and screaming all over the bed. A hand had popped free. But she still was completely free. She just wanted it to stop. Bay used her free hand and attempted to find a tickle spot on Daphne. She found one right below her bra line.
“Ahhhaha hey not fair.” Daphne took another jab and Bay’s ribs but Bay blocked most of the effort and now had both hands free. Bay went full force on Daphne’s ribs hoping to lighten her own tickle attack, and it did.
“BAAAAAHAHAAAAYYYYY. This was nohahahahahahaat whahahahhaaat I HAD PLAHAHAHAHAHANNED.
Bay stopped. And the two both collapsed on the bed. Daphne at the head and Bay and the foot.
With all the commotion Toby came in to see if everything was ok.
“Everything is ok,” Daphne responded “I was tickling Bay trying to convince her to come out tonight.”
Toby sat there and nodded before releasing what would soon be very useful information.
“Tickle her feet. That should work. They are her worst spot.”
After hearing that, Daphne very quickly reacted. She grabbed Bay’s foot which was only protected by a flip flop. She throw that across the room and very lightly drug a finger rapidly upand down Bay’sarch.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOAHAHA. Toooooobbbbbhahahhahahahahay IIIIIII HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTTTTTEEEEE YOAHAHAHAHAHAU.
“Anytime sis. Have fun Daph.”
“Thank you.” She continued tickling both feet now waiting for Bay to crack. She even grabbed the hairbrush sitting on Bay’s end table.
“OOOOHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAMYAHHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOD. Whahahahahat is thahahahahahHAHAHAT.
“This is a hairbrush. Who knew it would be a such good thing to tickle with. I think I’ll continue.”
“No daphne please I cant take anymore. And Definitelynot my feet that are the absolute most ticklishpart on me. Please
“Are we going out,”Daphne said as she dragged the hairbrush down Bay’s foot
“HAHAHHAYESSSS, We can go just don’t tickle me anymore.
“Ok. Daphne got up andleft the room. Bay laid on her bed exhausted plotting revenge. Both daphne and toby must pay. But how.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back