• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another true story - M/F feet

Snail Shell

Verified
Okay, so last time I was over at my friend's house and I got to tickle her friend Anna's feet while she slept. Now, I've gotten the opportunity to tickle my friend's feet in much the same manner. Again, for privacy's sake, we'll just call her Mary.

Mary is also about 5'2", short brown hair with highlights and the biggest, most gorgeous brown eyes you could ever imagine.

So Mary needed some help cleaning her place and I volunteered. After we finished cleaning her entire house top-to-bottom, she curled up into her chair and we started watching Toy Story. About half an hour in, I noticed she started falling asleep. I sat down next to her and started rubbing her neck.

She smiled and said "If you're going to do that, you going to do the whole thing." She turned over and lay face-down on the couch, waiting to be massaged. I noticed at this point, that Mary was not wearng anything on her feet and that her bare soles were totally exposed, much like Anna's were.

I started to massage her back and she cooed and sighed as needed. After about 15 minutes, her breathing became very slow and very even. She was asleep.

I bent her legs up, sat down and placed her upturned soles in my lap. Just then, Mary, still half asleep, asked in a groggy voice "What are you doing?"

I said "I'm going to massage your feet."

"No one ever massages my feet. Don't"

She was still half asleep so I said "But it'll feel nice once I get started." and I started to massage. Mary closed her eyes again as she was in no position to argue. She let out a small giggle in her semi-conscious state. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mmmph, tickles." Mary groaned before passing out completly.

Again, I was in paradise. Two perfectly smooth soles just lying in my lap. Mary slept a little more heavily than Anna. I tickled the ball of one foot for a few seconds and her toes started to twitch and wiggle. After a while of toe-twitching, I moved to the other foot and began to stroke her instep. Nothing. I began a light tickling and kept it at that for about two full minutes before her entire foot convulsed and shook.

I took it easy on her after that. Short, light tickles and gentle brushings of her toes for another half hour kept her both asleep and twitching.

When she woke up, she said to me, "No one ever massages my feet. It was great for the part I was awake for. Thank you."

No Mary. Thank YOU.

Snail Shell

VERY, VERY NICE! Boy, I think I could use a cold shower about now. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back