• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle tortured Tobias M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Toby Anston the captive 6' 32 yr old cop needed teaching a lesson and was secured to the bondage table and the boss had told me to not damage him so stripped to boxers and socks told him he being so vulnerable, so helpless I could do anything to him as he looked at me nervously and I told him I was just going to play with him but he ought to know that his cover blown that we didn't like imposters as I lightly stroked his armpits and he flinched and I traced his nipples saying it seemed he was a ticklish fucker and smiled saying he was so going to wish he wasn't and gently massaged his crotch so in his boxers his dick began to harden and kept massaging his dick as he gasped

“Shhhh...” I whipsered “Shhhh....Just relax.” and he whispered

“I’m not gay.”

“I never said that you are and hotter for me if you're not!” I said smiling adding that his dick told another story

"What kind of perv are you?" he mumbled

"Got real attitude haven't you but as you ask; I'll tell you the kind of perve that might suck your dick, stroke your balls and finger your ass and anything else I decide on doing and that leave no marks and when was the last time you saw action; weeks, months as I can feel how hard your dick is!" I told him smirking

I kept slowly stroking it and smiling slid a finger inside his boxers and ran it around the head of his hard dick making him whimper and stroked his shaft and he got hornier taunting him that it was fun toying with a straight guy and he seemed to be liking it.The cop squirmed as I told him his reactions were perfect and having excited him albeit involuntarily on his part I stopped and lightly stroked his armpits again and leaned into his right ear and smiled saying I liked the fact he was so sensitive and wanted to explore his level of sensitivity and stroked his sensitive nipples and liked seeing him bite on his lips as my fingers stroked his chest and then his inner thighs saying for him being lightly touched seemed to be sheer torture and this was encouraging. I told him I was going to drive him insane with my touch, with edge-play and saying this slid my hands into his boxer shorts and slid my fingers over his now throbbing dick saying soon he'd want to shoot his load as I was going to work him up and then stop and ran a finger over the head of his dick so he moaned and pre-cum started and stopped making him gasp!

"Hey remember you're not gay so best not get so hard, so excited!" I taunted him as he got frustrated and angry simultaneously and said he being a straight cop in this situation many a Gay man's fantasy and winked adding something he was gonna find out saying I finding him attractive and licked my lips and saying I enjoyed teasing and tormenting guys and exploiting their weaknesses and got paid for it as a bonus! I adding that big feet intrigued me as I showed him the feather and said that later I'd be stroking his dick and balls with it but I was curious as to where else he might be ticklish?

I stood by his black socked feet smiling seeing his worried expression as I twirled the feather stem in myhands and drew the stool up to the end of the table having retrieved one of the cop's black loafer shoes and looking inside reading size 13 and saying that his big black socked cop feet pretty appealing and that they smelled like feet and lightly ran the quill of the feather the length of his right foot

"Sttttooppppp!" he reacted to this "Heeeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" he laughed more as I stroked the sole of his left foot and yelled "Get the fuck away from my feet!"

I told him he in no position to tell me what to do and putting the feather down gripped each socked foot in turn and began to give them a massage but more of a fondle saying they felt warm and moist and hope he enjoyed having his feet being felt up by another guy as something he better get used to happening and fondled his toes as he protested but winking at him saying he better do as I say or I'd make things a whole lot worse and told him to wiggle his socked toes and sensibly if reluctantly he did and so told him to splay his toes and he obeyed and I told him if he behaved like this we'd get along fine and put my nose to his socked soles for a good smell and he twinged and curled his toes so told him to splay them and press them hard into my face which he needed me to tell him to do so again before he did. I told him that my colleagues would torture him in far worse ways if he wanted me to hand him over to them and he shook his head as I told him he'd made a wise decision and lightly stroked the black socked soles as he tensed trying to fight off the ticklish sensations.

Toby moaned with embarrassment and frustration and humiliation as I said his perspiring feet were very appaealing to me and sniffed their manly scent which grossed him out and he tried to pull away but he was too securely bound. He squirmed and tried not to laugh being so ticklish and trying not to show it but was taking desperate short breaths. He started pleading for me to stop as I licked the socked soles of his feet and it was humiliating for him which excited me more as I told him his feet like the rest of his body was mine to play with and asked the macho cop what he was going to do about it and how I was going to enjoy discovering all his sensitive places and would be milking him over and over if he did not reveal to me answers to my questions so by example how often he jerked off, how many times in could cum in say 3 hours, what he liked doing to women and what he liked them doing to him and if he didn't answer he'd be teased and tormented more than ever!

I then pressed a button and the table expanded so his legs widened and asked him if he had a ticklish ass and picked up the feather and very and lightly stroked his asshole which drove him nuts as his butt cheeks twitched and he bucked on the table as he went berserk and reacted violently squirming and yelling for me to stop swearing at me until he instead laughed his head off as stopping his ass tease I really tickled both socked soles of his feet saying I'd only stop if he accepted the feather!

"Nooopl-pleasessstttoopppppHa, ha, ha, ha, haha!" Toby really laughed at this tickle torturing happening to his feet and nodded and I stopped and then caressed his asshole with the feather but then his balls and his dick which soon got erect as involuntarily he got horny and breathless from the cruel teasing as I told him that I bet he so wanted to to shoot his spunk and stopping!

"I-I-I'm goin' to cum man, ohhhhrrrrI'm goin' to cum!" he'd yelled and I then ran the feather tip over his asshole again and then repeatedly and mercilessly teased his ass as I commented on his large feet asking him if women played with his feet and he shook his head so stopping the ass tease instead I ran my fingers along his socked soles as his toes curled as he moaned and giggled as I gripped his socked toes, held them back and tickled underneath them barely able to stand this ticklish touch. I winked at him and feeling his feet told him they seemed very warm and needed cooling and he looked at me pleadingly knowing what I was about to do and not disappointing him slowly peeled off each black sock and stared at both large vulnerable bare feet and leaned into them and sniffed at them saying he'd soon be so wishing his feet were not so appealing to me.

I then stroked the shaft of his dick asking how often he jerked off and saying if he didn't tell me I'd keep teasing his dick and the stubborn cop's lips remained sealed and I guessed though I was another guy touching his dick that he was feeling pleasure as eyes closed imagining a woman's touch so replaced my fingers with feather and kept him in constant torment and sensory overload as able to stroke one sole after the other whilst stroking his dick with the feather tip! His dick growing nicely inspite of the foot tickles but he shaking from the constant stimulations and then telling me twice a day thinking he'd earn a reprieve but instead I again explored his asshole again and feather tickled his armpits and told him that he would soon cum if he told me when he'd had his feet tickled and by who and then began jerking his dick to encourage him but stopped as he moaned saying if he didn't tell me I'd just keep edging him as sadistically as I could and would deny him relief!

Toby was reluctant to tell me but told me he'd been drinking with a couple of cop buddies and at the apartment of one of them got wrestling and the cop he was wrestling had him on the floor and dug his fingers into his sides and in seconds had him laughing like mad and he tried to fight off the attack but was helpless as his buddy worked his sides for two minutes and then attacked his pits and worked his pits over alternating between hard digs and light nail scratches that lightly stroked them until he was at breaking point and then called the other cop to help him and he got hold of both ankles and ran his fingers across both socked soles and he was going nowhere. The cop ran his fingers lightly over both socked soles and ripped off both socks erupting into laughter and scribbled his fingers all over both of his bare soles making sure each light scratch tickled! Toby saying it was real torture as they were all drunk so he was being tickled to fuck by them both with intense tickling and he was struggling like mad as his laughter weakened him and his body gave way to the exhausting struggles!

As he lay exhausted breathing heavy they wasted no time in unbuttoning his trousers and then pulling them down and then his briefs and then one cop began stroking his dick saying he better keep his mouth shut as he told the other cop to keep tickling Toby's feet and same time he was being jerked off amd made hard as a rock but then again tickled his sides and arm pits and showed no mercy, working slowly up his ribs over his nipples to his vulnerable pits making sure they exploited finding his ticklishness was off the scale and the cop teasing his feet was evil and raked his bare soles with the tines of his comb saying this was reminding him of tormenting his younger brother giving each foot a thorough raking as the tines glided easily over his smooth soles as his laughter became more hoarse with each ticklish stroke which drove him to madness and he becoming weak and beaten. The other cop continued stroking him to orgasm as the cop by his feet rubbed his face against Toby's soles and licked both feet and nibbled his toes driving him insane and laughing themselves! Then Toby was edged several times and one cop tickled his balls and the sensitive head of his dick liking making him squirm and beg but not letting him cum as the other tickled his feet and teasing and touching him until eventually the cop toying with his dick slowly stroked him and within 30 seconds he shot his load with little effort and then subjected to an intense tickling and the cop with his feet worked his tongue over them both and again he was jerked off as he squirmed and giggled like mad and he was hard again in no time and the cop wasted no time in stroking Toby to another orgasm and then exhausted was released but again told never to tell anyone about this adding it happened ten years ago and neither cop was in the force!

"Friends like them who needs enemies eh Toby, yeah oooh like that yeah look at your dick now Mmmm!"

I was busy stroking his dick and Toby squirming with pleasure and then as he had moaned and clearly indicated he was about to cum I saw the feather in between his toes as he immediately flinched and giggled and tried to pull his feet away so I then dragged the quill end of the feather along each of his bare soles alternately and told him that I was glad he'd given me some ideas and that he might as well quit squirming as he was going nowhere and with himself to blame as his problem that his feet were so ticklish!

"AHHHHHHH, noooooo, he, hee, hee, hee, heeee, heeeee, heeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" Toby laughed uncontrollably.
"Sssssstttttooooppp nottttt thhhhheerrrrreeee!PLEEEEAAAASEEEEEEEHa ha, ha, ha, ha!Heeeeee, heeee!"

Toby was exciting me reacting so violently to the consistent tickles getting breathless so I stopped. I leaned close to his feet
and told him that his feet needed a break from tickles and instead began caressing his balls with the feather saying I was going
to tickle torture the fuck out of him!

"Heeeee, heeeee, heeeeee, hahahahahahhahahhaaaahhhhhaaaaAAAAAAARGGGHGHhhhhh NooooooooPlllleeeeaassseeeee sttttttoooppp!" he yelled

I stopped and went back to Toby's feet and facing them both replaced the feather with my fingers and gently stroked both soles and told him that I bet the last thing he'd imagined being dominated by being tickles and tickles until he was desperate to shoot his load and then roughtly gripped his dick and jerked him off saying he was going to be so ticklish once he'd cum but wasn't able to stop it happening and if he thought his cop mates had been bastards, he'd soon have cause to think again!

"Ahhhhhhrrrrrrr fuccccckk!" he gasped in the throes of forced ecstasy and he shot his spunk and smiling at him and winking said

"I thought you said you weren't Gay Toby but you've just shot a load jerked off by another guy and now even more sensitive just as I want you, really gonna have fun with the feather!" I said stroking his nipples with the tip of the feather and then both armpits but moved back to his feet again and leaned into both feet and pressed my face to them and sniffed his toes saying I loved the aroma of them and then licking his toes and rubbing my face into his feet and then darting my tongue in between his toes saying they tasted good but finding his feet tongue ticklish licked along each sole and then slid fingers along each saliva lubricated sole which made him react more

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" Toby's restrained feet twitched uncontrollably as my fingers teased them horribly as I found light strokes really got to him and remarked on he having high arches I then lightly stroked saying his sensitivity heightened having cum that he was fun to torture!

"F-fucker ha ha ha hee hee hee hee ha ha ha!" Toby yelled as the tickling was deliberately intense he yelled uncontrollably as I told him what shapely feet he had and how thrilled I was that I could do what I liked with them and that he had the most ticklish toes as I licked in between them then explored the length of each foot individually from heels to toes loving the fact he was not able to stop me as he begged me to stop!

Instead I having indulged in licking each foot then showed him the electric toothbrush and activated it and loved seeing each foot in turn react to the spinning bristles gently run along them from heels to toes saying he had such sensitive feet and especially under his toes and tormented both feet and almost breathless I stopped and massaged his feet so that he could catch his breath. He relaxed more with the massage and I loved the feel and warmth of his big feet both saliva and sweat moistened and both smelled awesome but soon began stroking his feet lightly deliberately stimulating his nerve endings and saying I was going to explore every area of his feet and resumed licking both soles and my fingers brushing his soles. I smiled ignoring his pleas for me to stop.

I activated the electric toothbrush and lightly brushed under Toby's armpits as he shuddered and then teased his nipples and then went to his feet and gently brushed his soles increasin the intensity of tickling and then de-activated it and continued the tickling with my fingers.Then stroked in between his thighs and loved seeing his reactions enduring teasing torture and resumed teasing his balls with the feather and then ran the feather across his dick and he groaned as he got excited and could not help but respond to the pleasurable sensations but then stopped as he had been edged and at his feet began caressing them and then licking each foot in turn! I licked every toe and in between them and sucked a mouthful of toes into my mouth alternating feet.

Both feet glistening with saliva I then massaged his feet and then stroked them so he was soon trembling again and stopped and stroked his dick again with the feather and then his balls and soon he was on the edge of ejaculation and I stopped as he shot another load of spunk. Then told him his huge and incredibly sensitive soles of his feet really excited me and loving them being so excruciatingly ticklish and especially when orally serviced and began licking both soles and sucking his toes and he laughed hysterically watching him suffering also embarrassed and humiliated that he was being dominated by way of tickling as he tried deperately to hold his reactions back but this encouraging me to intensify the tickling and used my fingers and the feather quill!

Toby was gasping with laughter, hysterical laughter and then with my fingers tickled his armpits, his sides, his chest and inner thighs and covered in sweat he howled with hysterical laughter and almost unable to catch his breath. I stopped but went back to Toby's feet and smiled hearing him beg as I tickled both soles harder than ever, spider tickles across both arches and saying he having such ticklish feet as intermixed with laughter he pleading for me to stop! I told him here to be dominated that the more he begged me to stop the more I'd tickle! I saw the feather in between his toes as I told him I was enjoying thoroughly exploring ever centimeter of his body but expecially his feet as seeing he couldn't stand it but to the contrary will not stop as he had wanted dominating and controlling and continued running my fingers over his sensitive, sweaty soles

"Ha ha ha, I beg you! Ha ha ha Ha ha ha cannot stand it ha ha ha!" begged Toby he gasped and giggled as my fingers gently caressed his feet and all over them mercilessly and focused on the balls of his feet as he squirmed and then feathered his asshole again which angered him and he protested until he then laughed again as I resumed stroking his feet. I slowly stroked from his heels up to his toes as he shivered and ran my fingers up and down both soles of his feet teasing simultaneously all of the most ticklish places on his feet.

"I have to say Toby you have two very smooth bare feet and love fondling them but this is a nail brush and it's a perfect tickle tool for toes and under toes!" I said and began to tease under each toe of his right foot smiling seeing him biting his lips as his foot wiggled a little and clenching his toes.

I taunted him I knew this really tickled but he was a bad boy clenching his toes and with my left hand seeing his reaction gripped his toes and pulled them open and increased the strokes under them all but no escaping the brush and then teased his left foot similarly and then stopped using the nail brush and employed my fingers again and wiggling them all over both of his feet from toes to heels but then placed the the vibrating massager on my hand saying now he'd really suffer and my fingers vibrated on his bare soles but especially at his toes.

"HAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA!FUUUUCK!HAHAHA!SSTOOOPHAHAHAHAPPLEEEEASE!HAHAHAHASHIIIIT!NNOO!HAHATICKLES"Please no more I can'ttake it!HAHAHASTTOOPHEHEHEEHEEEEEEEHAHANOOOOHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOSTOPITHAHHA!"

I loved his instant reaction to this insidious tickling and slid vibrating fingers under Toby's toes

"NOOOOOOOOO!HEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAH!I CANT STTAAAND ITHAHAHHAHAHA!PLLEEEEASE!DOONT!HAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Mmmm feet sweaty as I like them Toby!" I said switching off the vibrating massager and leaning into both feet began licking the soles and licking and sucking his toes

"Heystop that shit!heheh...hahaha!" he moaned as I licked his feet "HahahahaHAHAHAHAHSSSTOOOOOPIThaha....hahahahaHAHA HEHHEHEHEHAHPLEEEEASEHAHAHAHAHa..HAHAHA!"

"Mmmmmmmm such tasty feet Toby!" I ran fingers under his saliva lubed toes and then along the saliva lubed soles and again gripped his toes of each foot in turn and then tickled under them and then resumed massaging his feet and enjoyed maintaining the evil tickle on – tickle off – massage – tickle on game and adding oral action on Toby's feet saying I was now addicted to the taste and smell of his feet as I licked each toe and lick the soles of his feet and more laughter and shivering, trembling and squirming from Toby.

My telling him I really liked the way his feet tasted licking every inch of them and his toes so appetising as I took them into my mouth one after the other and while I sucked on them I played with my tongue, licking them all at the same time as he moaned which only encouraged me in sucking and licking his toes and touching his feet.My finger tickling of his soles as my tongue tickled his toes and sticking my tongue in the gaps between his toes to lick. Toby clearly disliking oral attention to his feet I made sure I gave his soles a thorough licking and sucking on his toes one after the other and then rubbed and massaged his feet again! Then again licked the spaces between his toes and sucking on his toes! Then massaged them both again telling him I was making the most of the easy access I had to his feet and ran my fingers over both feet and it tickled but tired of his laughter ignored him as I gagged him.

Then increased the intensity of my tickling and the touch of my fingers on his soles stronger and more determined the gag stopped him protesting or being heard protesting and unable to defend himself and I gradually increased the intensity of my foot tickles and tickled harder and stronger and the tickling intensified as moans and muffled laughter were Toby's only line of defense as my fingers stroked from his heels to his toes with sadistic pleasure! I loved amusing myself with Toby's feet and light strokes in the middle of each sole was fun seeing his toes wiggling and then massaged each of his feet just enjoying their sweaty feel, warm and moist but then indulged in giving them each a thorough tongue bath and this being the worst sensation for him as though it did not tickle, it was humiliating for the straight cop to have another guy enjoying the taste of his feet and even more lustfully than his cop mate had taking mouthful of toes at a time and nibbling and licking them as loving his muffled reactions feeling my tongue sliding in between his toes.

I then freaked him out showing him the hairbrush with plastic tines and saliva lubriated soles were then brushed which really had the fit cop squirming to the terrible tickling being delivered to him and seeing he desperately wanting to be free loved telling him that he was tightly secured and could not free his feet which intensified the ticklish sensations even more for him! The evil tines run along his soles and then I decided that I wanted more fun with the cop and got the jar of chocolate spread and smiled as I coated his toes with the spread and then sucked all of his toes and running my tongue between them drove him berserk and he moaned trying to kick away making me increase the oral nibbling and with my hand coaxed his dick hard winking at him and saying I wanted him hard and in a few moments being sensually touched his erect dick was ready and smeared his stiff shaft with the spread and coated his balls with it and smiled as he protested knowing what I was about to do and staring at him licked his balls and I loving his vulnerability and helplessness and humiliation but unable to not moan with determined lips exciting him and his dick as a result throbbing I took his dick in my mouth and orally stimulated him saying his straight meat tasted good loving his seething and expression of anger and frustration and soon knew that the inevitable was bound to happen and then stopped! He was so close, it was fun seeing him denied the release I'd driven him to need, to be desperate for!

I then picked up the cop's socks and replaced them on his feet and loved feeling his sense of relief as he believed I'd had my fun as I smiled at him as I replaced both shoes and left him a few moments and then slowly pulled off his right shoe and my index finger dragged up his socked heel and along his sole to his toes that he clenched and still gagged fought not to laugh as I told him nothing excited me more than a pair of ticklish feet and immediately started lightly tickling through his sock starting at the heel and sliding my fingertips up over the arch as he curled his toes up tight which I promptly held back with my free hand, smoothing out his foot for him to continue wiggling and sliding my fingers up and down to assist him saying his wiggling toes were really teasing me and was glad it tickled through the warm fabric of his socks! Then removed his other shoe and leaned into his left socked foot giving it a long and deep sniff taunting him that being in control meant I could do anything to him and he ought to be grateful I wasn't fingering and even fucking his ass but saying I was into his feet and especially his bare feet and peeled off each sock very slowly but leaving his toes covered.

Then with my fingernails traced circles over both bare, soft, moist arches and soon had him had howling with laughter and told him it wasn't my problem his big feet, big cop feet were so exciting to me, that they smelled raunchy and tasted ripe and by the time I'd finished with him he'd have been a rape victim, foot rape and taking each foot in turn pushed his toes back and stroked under them and sliding the fabric of his socks over them which tickled. Socks off I held each foot firmly and continued tickle stroking his squirming soles and toes grinning at him saying that tickles did not need to be fast and furious being as effective a constant stroking all over them but especially moistened feet and slid my tongue in a little circle in the middle of each arch in turn and gripping each licked foot, licking at each foot over and over, sliding my tongue up, then back down, up, down and as he tried to curl his toes gripping them and sucking each toe and sliding my tongue in between his toes with a lickling so intense Toby soon wasn't handling it at all! I then indulged in massaging his feet and even kissing his toes saying to imagine it was a woman if it made it more bearable. My tongue sliding in between his toes so each foot was spasming up and finger stroking across each arch and feet lubed by his sweat sliding teasingly as his toes wiggled and curled! I winked shaking my head saying he was a silly boy wiggling his toes and just switched to sliding my fingertips side to side instead of up and down and then picked up the feather!

I soon driving him nuts, screwing up his eyes and howling with muffled laughter as with tip stroked under his toes and positioned it so it could easily saw side to side against the base of his toes and it tickled horribly so his toes were wiggling around trying to avoid it but made the tickling more intense. I told him many guys might have tired of tormenting his feet by now but not me, my lust for feet insatiable and an appetite that demanded satisfying! I then licked the centre of his arches and then held his toes back and used the quill end of the feather to trace tortuous little circles into the balls of each foot, probing to find thenerve endings and nerves and exploiting them to the fullest. Though muffled Tobias was shrieking with laughter from that and trying desperately to curl his toes for protection liking the fact this tickling was obviously driving the cop wild! I taunted him about his cop mates wrestling him and under the influence of drink playing with him and kissed his toes saying that the experience I was sure he wanted to forget as much as I wanted him to remember it and licked his toes and nibbled them saying I loved having full access to his toes just as his cop buddy had and now like then he having no defense at all against any tickling! I licked slowly and firmly across his toes, back across and faster, just licking and slurping his toes and said I was aware my tongue tickled hideously but I also loved teasing under toes with a feather but soon he'd be hysterical!

I slipped the feather up between Toby's left foot's toes and then started sliding the tip of it slowly up and down his helpless arches while also sliding my tongue in between his toes, licking between each toe and getting all of them. I repeated this on both feet but keeping the cop constantly off guard and the sensations kept changing as I altered the tickling technique as his feet were squirming constantly.Then my fingers came into play again sliding up and down his feet, touching slowly but firmly along the sweaty, smooth skin of his feet and the tickling sensations electrifying his feet as my fingers moved freely up and down, over and over, over and over going from his heels to toes, up and down. I told the cop I had him right where I wanted him; helpless, laughing hysterically and his big straight feet my toys to tickle and tease, torment and torture and his laughter getting more wild and uncontrollable as I continued! I was loving the taste of his feet I told him before nibbling on his toes gently but still inflicting devastating tickles on both soles! I then released the gag and Toby pleaded with me to stop as it was too much but told him that he was going to be taught a lesson and I decided when he had done and would be released!

"Puh... Please. No more. Please, not my feet. I can't... I'll never tell anyone about this I swear, just don't... Not my feet!" he pleaded with me

"You know something Tobias I believe you, I mean pretty embarrassing to say your cover was blown and you were tickle tortured and endured another guy sniffing your sweaty feet, licking your soles and sucking your toes I said dragging my fingers along his feet

"AHHHHHHHNAHHAAAHHH!" the cop's feet and toes spasmed the moment my fingers touched them and I dragged them slowly down the very centre of his soles, over and over, causing Toby to shriek time and time again.

"OHOHO OHNOOOOOO NOHOHOT THIHIHS PLEEHEEEASE!" he begged as I slid fingers over his bare feet slick with his sweat

"HEEEHHEEEEHEEHAAAH! OH PLHEHEEEASE STAHAHAP!"

The cop continued laughing as my fingers slid over both of his helpless feet and Tobias shrieking with laughter.

"NAHA AHAHAHAAHHAAH AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHHA! HAHA AHAHAA HAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

"Tobias your soles are mine to play with as I please, so are your toes and my tickling teasing fingers are going to keep working over your two insanely soft and sensitive toes, under them and in between them all and for one main reason, you know what that is well it's because I can and I'm gonna have help later but not teasing your feet, I am going to have a guy fingering and licking your asshole and your balls and sucking your dick

"No y-you can't! NO! Please!"

"Oh you bet Tobias to the contrary I can and your laughter will double as I will be working on these feet unleashing all kinds of ticklish hell upon them as not yet used the tines of a fork, the dried out nib of a marker pen, Q-Tips and a pipe cleaner which tickle like fuck between toes, the feather and electric toothbrush and more finger and tongue tickles but will give you an hours reprieve while I arrange things! Now let's get your socks on to keep these feet hot n'sweaty for me; there you go so see you in an hour!"

I left the room and made the call to the rent boy with excitement "Hi Marv, gonna need your help, so be here in an hour to earn $300. The guy is a straight cop, yeah for real so cancel clients or re-schedule, oh cool well see you in an hour and be ready to work and give him an experience he'll never forget!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back