• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psycho, analyzed Part 1 F/F (sexual, forced)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Vanessa walked into the office not even sure why she was there. It's not like she had a problem or anything.

At least, it wasn't a problem for her.

You see, the 20-something registered nurse had a slight tickle fetish. And a bondage fetish. And lesbian tendencies.

Just because she accidentally tickled one of her patients until she peed herself she was the one who was being forced into counseling.

I mean come on, that bitch ruined her $300 shoes with her urine. No one was reimbursing her for that were they? Alright, maybe she did have a bit of a problem but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

Vanessa waited until her mandated therapist, Dr. Coleman, called her in. She was playing on her phone to pass the time when Vanessa noticed the blonde receptionist, wearing a low-cut blouse which accentuated her somewhat smaller chest to perfection.

Thoughts ran through her head, tying up the receptionist and duct taping her mouth so she couldn't scream as her bare ass was paddled. If these fantasies were so wrong, why did she want to act on them like she did?

“Dr. Coleman is ready for you now,” the receptionist said with a pleasant smile. “Go on in and have a seat.”

It was finally time to make up some bullshit about she's so sorry and promise some fat slob that it'll never happen again. That last part was true, it'd never happen again because next time whatever sorry bitch she punishes won't remember a thing by the end.

Vanessa walked into the room, her long toned legs and thighs fighting to escape her perfectly tailored pencil skirt. It was all as she expected, the boring wallpaper and cheap plastic fern. There was even the classic shrink's couch where she'd bare all her tragedies which caused her outburst.

What wasn't ordinary was Dr. Coleman. Vanessa thought she'd be meeting with some middle-aged bastard with barbecue stains on his sausage fingers that he sticks in his wife's fat ass. What she got was a stunning woman with jet black hair.

Her looks rivaled those of Vanessa, and that has happened maybe once in her life. Dr. Coleman was wearing a dark blue blouse, not nearly as revealing as the gate keeper in the lobby but not all together frumpy either.

She had on a similar skirt to Vanessa's topped off with stockings and a matching pair of dark blue heels.

“Please, have a seat,” Dr. Coleman gestured for Vanessa to sit or lay down, whichever her preference.

Vanessa's preference was to tie her new head doctor to the couch and make her cry in ticklish agony, but sadly that wasn't one of the options. At the very least it was too early to make such a request.

Once Vanessa sat down in one of the chairs, she adjusted her deep purple blouse buttoned all the way to the neck save for one or two strategically undone buttons which let her supple C cups breathe a little.

“I've read over your file and I have to say I'm somewhat troubled by what your episode signifies Vanessa,” Dr. Coleman opened. “You must have felt a deep urge to either humiliate and or dominate that poor woman. Neither is acceptable given your position as a caregiver.”

The shrink hit the nail on the head as much as Vanessa was annoyed. She did want to dominate and humiliate that bitch she tickled. Vanessa worked her ass off and didn't get so much as a thank you from her.

“Care to explain yourself,” Dr. Coleman urged, gnawing on the end of her pen.

Vanessa's mind changed the imagery to her nibbling on her doctor's stiffened nipples after ripping open her blouse and bra. Once she broke the mini fantasy in her head she finally spoke up.

“Something just came over me,” Vanessa said. “I felt belittled by the woman's actions towards me and wanted to teach her a lesson.”

All of that was true without delving into the deeper, darker motivations behind her act.

“But why tickle her,” Dr. Coleman responded. “That's not a very sane thing to do. Especially to the point of bladder instability.”

No matter what she thought of the therapist, Vanessa thought she did a great job of saying making her piss herself in a classy manner.

“I was tickled myself growing up,” Vanessa replied, also the truth. “I thought if I could make her see how childish she was by tickling her and making her laugh she'd come around.”

“But you went too far,” Dr. Coleman said in a calming, nurturing voice. “A quick poke or something would be understandable but you ripped open her gown and tickled her tummy while blowing raspberries.”

Vanessa was rewinding the moment in her mind, recalling the pure power she felt right then and a smile creeped across her face. Dr. Coleman didn't fail to miss the smile.

“You loved dominating her, didn't you,” she said. “You got high off the strength you held over that woman.”

For the first time, maybe in her life, Vanessa felt somewhat ashamed of her actions. That guilt was short lived though as she saw Dr. Coleman playing with her left shoe, dangling off her stocking-clad foot.

Vanessa's mind was flooded with images of holding that foot, her nails running up and down the stocking as silent giggles escaped Dr. Coleman's mouth. Each attempt to free her foot retaliated by an increase in pressure of Vanessa's nails, to the point a tiny hole formed near the big toe.

It all felt so real, so lifelike until Dr. Coleman's voice broke Vanessa from her trance.

“Whathahahah are you hahahahaahhaahaha doing to mehehehheheheheehhe,” Dr. Coleman squealed.

Vanessa was stunned, she'd actually started to act out her fantasy on her therapist.

There were two options. The first being stop immediately and beg forgiveness and hope she isn't sent to prison. Option two, break this intellectual bitch till she submits.

Oh yes, option two it is.

With Dr. Coleman's laughter now being audible, the receptionist knocked on the door to check on things. Before the older woman could act, Vanessa explained the situation to her.

“Listen up bitch,” Vanessa whispered in her ear as she covered the doctor's mouth. “I spent more than a decade learning judo and if you don't tell your tramp receptionist everything is alright and to take the rest of the day off after canceling your last appointments, I'll knock you unconscious before turning my attention to her.”

Vanessa slowly lifted her hand off Dr. Coleman's mouth, nervous as to what option she herself would choose. The psychotic tickler didn't really know judo but the psychiatrist didn't know that.

“Everything is alright Molly,” Dr. Coleman said calmly. “Miss Hodgins here was just telling a funny joke. Why don't you take off early and cancel the rest of my evening sessions.”

Dr. Coleman didn't know but Molly had actually swiped the company credit card earlier that morning and wanted to do a little shopping so this was a perfect excuse.

“Thanks Dr. C,” Molly said before scampering off for the night to do God only knows what at Neeman-Marcus.

Once the door slammed shut followed by the clanging of keys locking up, Vanessa got back to business. She held the doctor's foot tight and continued to run her nails up and down the soles.

Dr. Coleman kept giggling from the tickling, trying her best to free her feet but the more muscular Vanessa wasn't having any of it.

“Hehhehehehehehehehehe please stop this,” she pleaded. “I won't tell a soul, I hahahahahaahhaa swear.”

Both women knew that was an utter lie, but the good doctor had to at least try.

“No more talking out of you,” Vanessa snarled. “You may laugh and that's it.”

The patient was stroking Dr. Coleman's arches which struck a particular nerve.

“HHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOOOO,” she yelped. “Don't do this.”

“I said no talking!” hollered Vanessa. “Now you'll be punished!”

Vanessa wrestled the woman to the ground, sitting on her arms. Once she was secured, Vanessa pulled down Dr. Coleman's skirt to remove her stockings.

“Stop this!!!!,” Dr. Coleman screamed again to little avail, as once her stockings were removed they were tied to her ankles with her lower body in just her panties.

After that was done, Vanessa began unbuttoning the doctor's blouse to reveal a perky set of B cups in a dark blue pushup bra.

“I'd say I take no pleasure in doing this, but let's be honest,” Vanessa said. “I take GREAT pleasure in this.”

With that, she removed the blouse and bra before tying Dr. Coleman's hands with her own bra so she was now completely helpless. Vanessa then lifted the doctor onto the couch, the only trouble being her victim could still move.

While not ideal, Vanessa slipped off her own shoes and stockings to tie Dr. Coleman's bra-tied hands to one leg of the couch so at the very least her arms wouldn't be free in the slightest.

“Now,” Vanessa said sweetly. “Let's begin because I need some information.”

Dr. Coleman's sides were now being goosed by Vanessa's fingers more playful than torturous. The doctor simply giggled for the time being.

“Tell me where you keep your patient files and I'll let you go,” Vanessa asked politely while ramping up the tickling, her fingers worming their way to Dr. Coleman's ribs.

“Hehehehehehhehehehe like hell I'm telling you,” she replied defiantly.

“So be it,” Vanessa said matter-of-factly, nails slipping into the doctor's underarms.

This drew a much better reaction, with Dr. Coleman arching her back towards the ceiling and shaking her head side to side.

“Hhahahhahahaahahhahahhahahahaahahahhaahha this is hahahahahaahahah insanehehehehhehehehe,” the normally reserved doctor said between fits of laughter.

Vanessa was beginning to become aroused by the ordeal, the faint smell of her juices emanating from her panties. It was no longer satisfying just tickling the poor doctor, she wanted to get her just as stimulated.

Without a word, Vanessa locked her sights on Dr. Coleman's pert breasts and began rubbing her nipples between her thumb and index finger. While in no way a lesbian, Dr. Coleman wasn't immune from the erotic touch of her attacker.

“Leave my breasts alone you sick freak,” she yelled, unable to hide the fact they were hardening rapidly.

“If you won't tell me what I want to you how about you shut up,” Vanessa scolded her victim, slipping off her own damp panties and shoving them in Dr. Coleman's mouth. “Try these out, maybe they'll keep you quiet.”

This was a whole new level of indignation for Dr. Coleman, who had no choice but to breathe in her attackers feminine scent through her mouth and noise all while being silenced by it. For someone who dedicated her life to understanding sexual deviance, she was getting a master class on how a sub is created.

As further punishment, Vanessa alternated between fondling Dr. Coleman's breasts and nipples and tickling her hyper sensitive armpits fogging up her victim's brain. It was a high-wire balancing act between pure torture and absolute pleasure.

With her victim in no shape to resist, Vanessa popped Dr. Coleman's nipples in her mouth, tongue making tiny circles on them and the aereola's. The sadistic woman reached down to feel Dr. Coleman's mound and noticed it was almost as wet as her own even through the skirt and panties which were becoming stained.

“MMMMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFFFFF,” Dr. Coleman tried to speak but wasn't having much luck.

“Tell me where you keep your files and I'll let you cum,” Vanessa said politely. “If you don't........”

As her voice trailed off, Vanessa slid down to her victim's barefeet and began to tickle them like crazy. It didn't take long for the good doctor to erupt into laughter, ripped from the precipice of relief spitting out the pantie gag.

“HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA OK OK I'LL TALK,” Dr. Coleman screamed. “They're in my left hand drawer, the combination is 147647.”

Vanessa grabbed the files and had a sadistic look on her face.

“Thanks doc,” she beamed. “Now, which one of these poor souls shall I visit.”

It finally dawned on Dr. Coleman that Vanessa was just beginning her ticklish rampage.

“Please, leave them alone,” Dr. Coleman pleaded. “Torture me just don't make my patients suffer.”

“I'm afraid we're past that point doc,” Vanessa said.

She left Dr. Coleman tied up, completely helpless in her pitch dark office for Molly to find in the morning. For now, Vanessa had research to do,

Who was going to feel her wrath next.

Just a heads up work on Part 2 is underway. Vanessa is a total bitch and she's letting her sadistic side fly in the next chapter.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back