• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The cruel Psychiatrist F/M

nagolphillip5

"I have a weird fear Doctor. It's embarrassing to talk about, but I hate being tickled. Absolutely terrifies me. Even worse I hate being barefoot. I consider feet a private part." I look over at her. She is truly beautiful. She almost looks exactly like Rachel MacAdams. Except tanner. "Well Zack, I have a special method I used for patients with fears. I personally believe fears are all in our heads. I don't believe that people are ticklish, I think you can will not to be ticklish at all." I am extremely surprised to hear this, but I am also a bit nervous. This woman literally could send me to a psych ward with her signature, I don't want to make her upset or think I'm not on board with her treatments.

She gets up and sits at the end of the couch where my feet are. "Zack, how old are you?" "I'm 18." "Didn't anyone tell you it's impolite to lay on someone else's furniture with your shoes on?" I look at her with her stern face. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I can sit up." I say frantically. "Lay down, I didn't tell you to sit up, I want you to relax. You'll sit up when I say you can sit up. I do want your shoes off though, I guess I need to do it since you have no manners." I have no idea what to say at this point. Has she gone insane? Did she hear what I said? I hate having my shoes off and yet the first thing she wants to do is take them off. Demand them off.

She begins slowly unlacing my converse shoe and gently pulls it off. As she does, I feel a little exposed. All I have are socks on. In my mind feet are a private part, so it's almost like she stripping me down to my underwear. She then begins to unlace the other shoe and slip it slowly off. As she does I notice there is a hole at the toe of my sock on my left foot. How embarrassing. Worst of all she can see one of my toes.

"Zack, is this a hole in your sock. I am very disappointed in you. You should never show other people holes in your socks. Your toes are exposed to the world. I can poke my finger right in there." "Please don't." She looks at me sternly. "Did I say you could talk?" "No, but I'm scared." "No you're not you are relaxing, nobody is really scared." My heart is beating faster, she is terrifying me. This appointment and she about to touch my bare toes with her finger. She pokes her finger in the hole of my sock and looks at me. Oh my, I can feel your foot down there. She wiggles her finger. "Hahaha no please that tickles." She looks at me with a sad face, before this I hadn't seen her make an emotion. "Uh oh, are you ticklish Zack? You shouldn't have told me that, I love tickling people." With that she started wiggling her finger more in the hole of my sock. "Cootchie cootchie coo Zacky." Tears are coming out of my eyes I'm hysterically laughing and crying at the same time. She stops.

"You know Zack, once there is a hole in a sock, it's a worthless sock." I look up at her as I wipe the tears from my face. She really is beautiful. Even has the same mole as Rachel MacAdams. As my feet sit on her lap she begins to rip the hole in my sock larger. "There now I can fit my whole hand in there." She then takes her hand and puts it down my sock. "You have such soft feet." "Please Doctor no more tickling, I told you that was my biggest fear." "What, this foot right here?" She begins to rake here long red finger nails up and down my bare left foot. "No no, please I'll do anything, stop it, it tickles so much." "This is your fault Zack, you had a hole in your sock, you put your shoes on my couch, you need to be punished." She continues looking in my eyes with an evil smile. I'm thrashing around helpless. She stops.

"Hmm I wonder if your right foot is as ticklish as this one." She then picks up my right leg and begins to take off my sock. "Please, I really don't like my feet being bare." "I'm sorry Zack, are you the Doctor, no, no your not. I am. You lay there as I tickle your bare feet. You can't do anything to stop me or I will have you put in an institution." She then removes my entire sock. My toes wiggle. She then takes one finger and slowly traces is up and down my foot. "Hahaha, that tickles Doctor, I can't take it." In a baby voice: "Oh is da little boy tickowish? Does he not like being tickled? Tickle tickle tickle." With that she begins spider tickling all over my foot. I'm laughing in hysterics. All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door. The Doctor suddenly gets up and looks at the door.

"Stephanie, what are you doing?" The woman in the door looks like her but older. "M,m, mom, I thought you were on lunch break." "Oh my god, are you messing with my clients again. I told you this is a serious problem." "This guy was just so cute I really wanted to tickle him." "Well, ask him for forgiveness and maybe he won't press charges."

I am shock. What is going on? This whole time this beautiful girl did the one thing I'm terrified of, yet I've never been so attracted to anyone. Of course she is forgiven. She opened up a world I've never known. Honestly maybe this isn't a fear, maybe it's a turn on???

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back