• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Party

Jedi_tickler

This is my first story, been in my mind for a long time as a fantasy. I have a huge tickle fetish (love to tickle amd get tickled) and also a thing for women in sexy-elegant clothes like clubwear, officewear, etc.
Hope You enjoy reading my story! All illustrations and photographs attached are public domain and / or posted with owner permission (source: picssr user Al / Collarupslave).

The tickle party (FFFFFMMMM/F; M/F sexual tickling, caressing)

Georgianna was new in town since she moved with her job. She had no friends here, all of them remaining in the old town, sad for her, because she was a real party animal. She loved to party with her friends, go to clubs wearing the hottest outfits, especially long slim fit tight leather jeans with tight fitting shirts and blouses and leather jackets, or double denim outfits, leather dresses, anything tight and sexy. The 32 year-old was tall, slim, with long straight dark hair done Cleopatra style. If you wanna make an idea about her, she was sort of like this:
2nitz80.jpg

24mw0fr.jpg

She really wanted a best friend now... Luckily, the second day at the new job she met Anda, a 22 years old blonde with similar tastes and more important, who loved to party the night off in tight and shiny clubwear just like her!
Georgianna and Anda grew closer and soon became best friends, partying Saturdays away at the coolest clubs. One day Anda invited her to her place for a birthday party, supposedly the coolest ever! Feorgianna didn't need any further invitation, she went to the mall, grabbed the sexyest and most tight fitting pair of long slim fit black pleather jeans, very tight and shiny, a tight and elegant satinised and elasitcised slim fit shiny green office shirt, a pair of high heels and some aviator style sunglasses, and she was ready for the party. Little did she know that tonight she was gonna get it:). She met with Anda by her place before the other guests came over, and helped with the preparations:
- Wow, what a stunning outfit dear, exclamed Anda surprised.
- Gosh, you are a sweetie, you look superb too dear!
Anda was wearing a tight and shiny black pleather dress, zipped at the back, very elegant and sexy and perfect fitting her slim athletic body.
2w2ft5c.jpg

One hour later, the guests all arrived, all of them dressed sexy and elegant, like for a night out in the hottest club. They danced and sipped cochtails for two more hours. Just when Georgianna begun to feel exhausted from all the dancing, she sat on a sofa. Anda sat along and as they chatted, Anda playfully poked her ribs.
- Ahihihi staap im very ticklish, and this fabric only makes it tickle worse.
The 20 other partying people already were closing up on her, grinning. Georgianna got up and tried to run, but someone tripoed her, while she felt four or five hands grasping her slender body.
- Oh shiit, cmon lemme go i gotta go to the bathroom guys. They laugjed as they draghed her up to a chair. Anda and her friends quickly got some duct tape and taped poor little Georgianna to the chair, while the others were holding her as tight as possible, and she was fighting desperatly to get away. After they tied her up to the chair, dressed in her elegant and sexy outfit, they stood around her smiling, watching her exaust herself trying to get loose, screaming and cursing.
- Now now, you be a good girl or we might have to gag you, said Georgianna playfully. The other people laughed.
- I wonder how long till she wets those tight shiny sexy leather pants of hers, said another girl plyfully.
- Arhhh, LET ME GOOO!!!! Cmon guys the fun is over lemme out now!
- Oh but your not going anywhere dear, said Anda smiling. We are gonna have some fun first, and laugh a lot
- What do you mean, said Georgianna anxious
Anda begum gently gliding her long nails over her elasthane satinised shirt.
- Cootchie cootchie cooo, helpless little Georgy...Toonight your gonaa get it... (She sung lightly)
- Whaaaaaait, nooooooo hahahahahahehehehehehe! Georgianna burst into a hysteric giggle.
- Aww, what's the matter dear, ticklish? taunted Anda
- Ooh boy is she ticklish! said Ashley, one of the other girls
- And I ain't even touching you yet dearie:) said Anda with a big smile Cmon people, let's get her! Who is with me?
About eight people both guys and girls crowder aroung Georgianna, reaching their hands to grab her waist, belly, sides, legs, knees, armpits and of course the feet. Coothcie cootchie cooo, tickle tickle tiiiickleee! they all kept taunting
- Waait, pleaheheheheheeese, noooahahahahahahaaaa!! Aheheheheheh ehehehehe hahahaha hehehehihihiiiiii haaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Georgianna laughed hysterically and bucked like a madwoman but couldn't move an inch, as about twenty or more hands tickled every single spot on her athletic body,through the soft shiny fabric of her pants and shirt, that only intensified the tickling by allowing their fingers to glide smoothly!
They removed her high heels and tickled the crap out of her feet through the nylon short stockings she was wearing under her shoes.

To be continued...

Last edited:
Part 2

Georgianna got tickled non stop for about 15 minutes, with short breaks to let her catch her breath. They were tickling her ribs, belly, underarms, back, thighs, hips, knees and feet with their fingers. As everyine stopped, Georgianna caught her breath, but she was still giggling and gasping. She hasn't been tickled like that since High School, when her boyfriend and his gang pinned her down while they were at his place, and he tickled her into hysterics. The same also happened while she was at a friend's pool party a year ago, and her then best friend Anna helped by her friends tied her to a sunbed and tickled the poor girl for about an hour, till she wet her bikini and eventually broke the sunbed from all the bucking around.
Deep inside, secretly, she enjoyed getting tickled since she was a teen, and her Middle School crush used to poke her ribs and make her giggle. She loved the adrenaline rush, the joy and the fact that she was touched in an intimate way while being made to laugh at the same time. And better yet, she was the cute amd sexy at the same kind type of girl, which allways put her in a ticklee situation:)
After about 5 minutes of the break she felt a bit revigorated, even if she was sweaty and felt her skin more sensitive then before. Even the sensation of her skin rubbing lightly against the soft fabric of her outfit while she moved as mush as her restraint allowed her made her feel a bit tickled. She was begging them to stop and let ber go, but secretly she wished she could get the crap tickled out of her while dressed like that for the entire night, as it felt incredibly ticklish and erotic...she was only once vefore tickled in a similar outfit, and it was the best erotic experience she ever had! As she was waiting for the next wave of intense gang tickling, she recalled that experience, that was slated in her memory and in her most intimate desires and fantasies.

About two years ago she was dating a cute guy, who was a guitarist at an indie rock band. After about two - three dates, he invited her to her place for a romantic dinner. He sent her a gift one night before: a big bouquet of roses, and a small present with a note. The note said: wear this tonight, you will look and feel awesome! Love, Tom. Inside the presemt package was a pair of tight amd shiny black pleather jeans, like the ones Tom wore on stage but very small and tight, fitting her slim body perfectly, and a beautiful shirt, made of the softest and most delicate fabric she ever has ever seen, it was stretchy like elasthame, but soft and shiny like satin! She immediately tried them on and they fit her like a glove, making her look gorgeously sexy and feminine. She couldn't wait to get to Tom next evenimg. The time hardly passed, as she thought about it all day, she took her new outfit to work and got complimented by everyone, her boss even said she would soon get a raise, even if she had been with her mind in the clouds at work all day, thinking about tonight. The day finally passed and she arrived at Tom's house.
- Wow, you look beautiful, awesome, splemdid, gorgeous, I'm out of words! said Tom with a huge smile
- Thank You, You look nice too! said Georgianna blushing
They had a nice meal and drank red wine, after which they both felt even more attracted to each other. As they discussed about lots of things, Tom told her:
- I allways dreamed of tying up a nice lady dressed elegantly, like you are now.
- Hmm, well why not try it now, while you got a nice lady dressed elegantly right here. said Georgianna smiling
They went to the bedroom, where Tom tied Georgyanna up in a face up, spread eagle position to the bedframe with some long strips of neoprene-like fabric, to keep her tied but also confortable for her wrists and ankles. He put some music, their favourite playlist with sexy rhytmes that both enjoyed, like "Pussicat Dolls - Beep", "Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath" amd "Alina Eremia - Played You".
He got close to her and begun caressing her and kissing her through the satinised and leather fabric. Georgianna felt soo good, the sexual tension made her tremble with desire and excitememt...
- Now tell me, my dear classy lady Georgianna, are you by any chance ticklish? asked Tom with a huge smile, his hands strategically positioned on her waist.
- Well yeah, I am veery ticklish, and I AHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEEE NOOOO! she let out a hysteric laugh as he gently tickled her sides.
- Wow, you are not kidding about this one sexy lady! Well you are in for a wild ride honey! Tonifht you're soo gonna get it! Cootchie cootchie cooo! I's tickle you till next spring, make you wet the bed darling!
He begun poking and sqeezing her sides amd all the way up to her armpits, her belly and waist.
Georgianna went ballistic: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE STAAAAHAHAHAHP!! NEAAAAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEE Ahahahaha, it tickleeees, staaap it HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEEEEEE, Neaaaahhahaaa no no not thereeee HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Even if she was screaming and begging for him to stop, she was clearly having a hell of a time enjoyong herself, and Tom realised this by the spark in her eyes and smiles and playful teases during the breaks between the tickles. He would slowly tickle her from her neck down to her toes, passing through all her ticklish spots, then back up, in delicate, spidery movememts. He would tickle her in the rhytme of the song playing, then tickle fast again. He then gave her long breaks to relax, while he again touched her and caressed her in ways she never knew possible, he would kiss her passionally then dig his fingers in her rins making her go ballistic with laughter. He lay above her, while tickling her into hysteria for short bursts, making her buck around wildly, and at the same time rub against his pelvis, that was resting over her own. Time flew as they had fun, after about an hour of doing this they both had a huge orgasm from the dry humping while tickling. Georgianna was all sweaty and tired, moaning like she never did before! Tom hugged her and they kissed passionately, then he gave her some water and lit her a cigarette. After a long break he asked wheather she wants "round two" or to untie her and her immediate answer was: "Yeah baby, gimme more!" He danced his fingers all over her body again, concentrating on her soft sexy pleather pants. He tickled her hips, thighs and intimate area with one hand, while tickling her belly amd sides with the other. She went insane with lauter: HAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHE NONINN NOT THEREEE HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE AHAHAHAHHA HEHEHEEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA AHAHIAHIAHAHAAAAAAAAA She was about to break the bed, squirming and moving around like a madwoman, desperatly trying to get away from his tickling fingers, but couldn't move an inch. He kept teasing her to whole time with words like Cootchie cootchie coo poor little elegamt lady Georgianna amd tickle tickle tiiiickleee Georgianna the sexy elegamt secretary is tiiclishhh cootchie cooo. She laughed hysterically and just loved it!
[To make an idea hoe she was tickled, google the video "Symphony of Laughs", which is an excellent example of erotic tickling!]
Another hour passed like an instant. Time to take it to the next level, he said as he took a small vibrator amd slid it in her pleather jeans and panties.
- Whaaaat... Aaaah aaaaaaaa hihihii Georgianna was in pure heaven
Tom took an electric tooth rush and started working on her feet, from ankle to toe. She laughed snd moaned like crazy. After about 30 minutes he lay again on top of her, feeling the vinrations from her panties as well. He tickled her wildly until they both orgasmed again. Then he untied her amd they both cuddled, caressed and made out until they fell asleep. The next morming he brought her the breakfast to bed, and afterwards they made love, with both tickling eachother playfully during the act. It was the most intense and beautiful erotic experience in her life, since then she wore that outfit at least every week, sometimes every day!

As she was reliving this memory, she came back to reality when she heard Anda say: ok, grab an electrick toothbrush and let's tickle those feet! Cmon, grab some feathers too, they are all in my bag here! Anda opened her bag and poured four toothbrushes, a hitachi wand (massager / vibrator), brushes and lots of feathers.
- What, honey, you thought you could get away so easy; taunted Anda, smiling

To be continued...

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back