• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Military Tickling M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
21 yr old Jon Kenton 6'3" sat on the sofa was dressed in his army fatigues, hair military short the attractive soldier had been told to report to my army home off base or I as his Sergeant would have him facing a dishonourable discharge or even court martial and told him he knew what I could do and it would destroy his military prospects knowing he was soon going to be a Private First Class and he nodded. as I having him seated on the sofa quoted the statement his victim who had left the military after the incident had made ...

“My first night there's Kenton and Holleran who tell me — ‘Hey, why don't you come hang out with us?' you know? I thought, ‘Cool.'” So you went with him to a hotel downtown and had some drinks knowing he wasn't much of a drinker as he told you, you had him pass out and then he says you both stripped him as he woke bound to the bed with you guys doin' stuff to him and jerking off on his face right!"

The Private nodded and I told him I didn't need to read the rest as he'd been there and then told him to think about the saying 'What goes around comes around' and he looked shocked and said Holleran didn't interest me but he on the other hand did and was going to be punished and the look on his face even more freaked out. I smiled and told him to go and empty his bladder and make sure he did as I didn't want accidents!

He came back into the lounge area and I told him I thought he was straight but the behaviour with his victim meant this being questionable and then told him to lose his boots and asked telling me size 15's but to keep the socks on and he unlaced his boots and looked uneasy!

"Don't worry about foot stink Kenton, we're in the army right!" and he nodded and I told him to get in the bedroom and strip to his underwear leaving them on and the socks and saw not army greens but black nylon thin socks as instructed to him. I then told him to get on the bed on his back and liked his look of fear as he was the one now secured! He dare not say a word.

"Right Kenton what happened in the hotel room on 5/2/2016 stays secret so long as what happens here now you got that, this way you don't get put on a charge and worse you go that and he nodded. "Nobody knows you're here and nobody will right!" I told him and he nodded again. "What was that Kenton?" I asked and he spoke "Yes Sir understood Sir!"

I smiled and asked him to imagine how his victim had felt, as helpless and vulnerable as he did and reminded him how he and his partner in crime Holleran had delighted in taunting their victim, edge play with his dick and denying him relief but that was about it so their imaginations hadn't run too wild but the same could not be said of mine! I then told him that Holleran his friend had been very co-operative and bargained with had been very informative and then shocked the army lad as I sat at the end of the bed by his ankles secured together and said matter of factly

"Have you got ticklish feet Kenton?"

"NO, PLEASE DON'T....I can't stand it!" was his reply.

"Don't what Kenton, come on what don't you want me to do?" I feigned ignorance

"Please Sir don't tickle my feet Sir!" he said and the look on his face was amazing, abosolute terror as he clenched his toes tight against his soles, as he guessed what was coming and I started wiggling my fingers and and laughed, as I brought them closer and closer to his socked feet and then stopped and placed my hands on the floor.

I looked at both socked feet and said I appreciated his having changed socks prior to the final evening parade and now to visit me as thin black nylon socks would result in his feet being more sensitive and told him I was sure his victim had begged to stop being jerked off but had he and Holleran stopped and felt him flinch as I began massaging his right foot now kneeling at the end of the bed on level with both feet. Working on his hot, moist sock-clad foot was really turning me on and it's natural, sweaty foot smell having given me a raging hardon as I told him. I told him to keep his foot still or I'd sure as hell give it something to flinch for and took a good sniff of it and continued massaging his foot, working it over with my fingers and thumbs. Noticing that he was still sweating a lot as was his foot.

"You got two big feet here Kenton that's for sure, it's gonna take a long while working them over but we got until dawn and I inhaled his socked foot deeply. I told him to wiggle his socked toes and he did vigorously. I massaged his socke right foot but I also stroked and caressed it and he groaned clearly not liking his feet messed around with! I was pleased he didn't! Then I did the identical thing to his left foot.

I then told him that it was a real shame that his feet were so appealing to me even socked but also that they were as Holleran had told me damn ticklish and reminded him how his elder brother had used this fact to their advantage and at 18yrs he had been so eager to leave home and join up to escape from him but only to find his Sergeant would be treating him to a trip down memory lane!

"No oh please Sir, please Sir I can't bear it Sir please!"

"Hmmm echoes of Payne when you and Holleran had your fun with him Kenton?" I said

At which point, I scraped my finger along the sole of his right socked foot and his toes flexed and he bit on his lips and I told him he had the right idea and stroked the socked sole of his left foot. Looking him in the eyes I told him he could laugh as loud as he liked as nobody would hear him and proceeded to stroke both socked soles simultaneously and he went berserk. bucking and wiggling but mostly laughing like crazy. I continued to ask him if it tickled as I sped up the tickling along his socked soles.

"You know Kenton I'm really enjoying this and seems from your reaction you are too, it's good to laugh as it relieves stress!"

Kenton drowning in giggles unable to answer me verbally as he laughed out loud and had a great laugh as I told him! I continued stroking but now tickling the socked soles with my fingers and he went crazy bursting into hysterics yelling and begging me to stop he tried to pull his feet away but "No" that wasn't happening I told him!

'NO,,DON'T LEAVE MY FEET ALONE...LEAVE MY SOCKS ON ON...AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSSSTTOPPPPPPPPPLLEAAVE MMYYY FFEEETTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I enjoyed slowly peeling both socks of revealing his smooth soles and long slender toes as soles revealed began licking them, flicking my tongue along his arches and nibbling the ball of his feet and held it to my nose each foot in turn inhaled before my sucking all five toes of each foot inturn into my hot, wet mouth. I stared straight into his eyes as I sucked his toes and probed between them with my tongue and tongue ticklish he laughed his head off adding to the thrill of excitement for me! One by one my face pressed against each foot and inhaling them deeply. He having been surprised by my oral attacks was suffering with great laughter enticing me, not that I needed encouraging!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH pplleaseeee sstop...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH YOU'RE KILLING ME..." and this reaction from him making me only tickle his bare feet harder and more mercilessly!

I paused for a moment to let him catch his breath then tickled his toes which caused a squealing laugh from him and especially finding stroking under his toes tortured him hideously. "NNNNOOAHAHAHAHASSTTOPPPPPPNNONONONOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA"

Kenton was clenching his fists, gritting his teeth and laughing, uncontrolably and it was wonderful, watching him squirm and wriggle about, not being able to do a thing to stop the tickle torture he was forced to endure. I then told him to remember what his brother Bob did to him and smiling showed him the feather and said I was going to see if his toes were as reactive to it as I'd been informed and the feather end I ran in between each of his ten toes and yes he was going nuts but then told him that I believe the sharp quill end was the killer and dragged it up and down each bare sole and across them and he went berserk!

I continued the torment up and down the length of each sole in turn, from heels to his toes and especially lightly across his arches as he when able to begged me to quit and his feet continued wiggling to escape as I then stopped using the feather and used my fingers but first at a fast pace but reverting to a much slower and more teasing tickle which really got to him. He driven hoarse from laughing and pleading with me to stop tickling his feet!

I then did and instead indulged in rubbing his feet but he still reacted as if he were being electrocuted but I told him he needed to be punished and what the alternative was but he still was squirming saying to me

"No no, please Sir stop it, it tickles too much."

I reminded him of what he'd put his victim through, working his dick to almost cum and then stopping and he and Holleran putting their hardened dicks in his face and he was going to suffer for it and far exceeding the torment his brothers had subjected him to enduring and saying so lightly tracing a finger along the sole of each warm and sweaty size 15 foot and then escalating to spider tickling each sole simultaneously so he was driven hysterical in seconds! I lightly dragedg my finger tips up his wrinkled soles and again he burst out laughing, his feet were so smooth and his long toes were going wild wiggling and flexing, at this point I went at them full force both hands on both his feet, tickling the soles of his feet then up to his wiggling toes as he dissolved into fits of laughter.

"Kenton glad you are finding this funny as it's amusing me too!" I taunted him

I slowed down my tickling torture and took my time, lightly tickling his deep arches, drawing circles on his soles with my finger tips and the whole time he laughed thrashing his head side to side on the bed and I tried a pen along his soles, no ink in the ball point and he reacted instantly as wild as a fish out of water bucking up and down on the bed and screaming his head off with laughter so I was evil and tickled each toe and between each toe with the pen and drew lazy circles all over the soles of his feet with it and in fact every contact of the pen on his feet succeeded in making him even more ticklish!

I then stopped and said I had a surprise for him and made the call

"Holleran; Sgt Menzies so get your butt over here now, it's party time and duct taped Kenton!"

Minutes later 20 yr old 6'1" Nick Holleran arrived and I told him to get his ass into the bedroom now as his buddy was waiting. I could see Kenton wanted to kill Holleran for his betrayal but told him if I heard about this happening that he'd be on a charge and that right now Holleran was going to make it up to him and was going to do things to Kenton they'd subjected Payne to! Kenton struggled to get free but was going nowhere! I then handed Holleran the scissors and made him cut off his buddy's underwear and Holleran dare not do so!

Holleran knew he had to obey me and as I stroked and licked the soles of Kenton's feet he began to pump Kenton's dick and to caress his balls. Soon involuntarily Kenton's dick was stiff and he experiencing enforced excitment at which point Holleran released Kenton's hardened 7" but moaned still from my lapping his soles and sucking on his toes. Holleran seeing how correct the inside scoop was seeing Kenton being so ticklish, tongue ticklish all over his feet. Again once Kenton lost his erection Holleran resumed pumping his buddy's dick! Soon Kenton was alternating between moans of pleasure and giggles of ticklish laughter as tickle tortured by me, he was nearing orgasm.

Again relief denied teasing continued and Holleran began lazily stroking his finger up and down the center of Kenton's chest and licking his nipples making Kenton moan as his nipples were licked and stroked alternately and then Holleran ran his fingers into Kenton's sweaty armpits and evidently Kenton couldn't stand the tickling so I told Holleran to tickle him harder and faster there and then to use the feather which he did, he feared the consequences if he didn't! I contented myself licking each of Kenton's toes and Holleran kept stroking Kenton's nipples with his thumbs and tickling him under the arms with his fingers.

I snaking my tongue in between each of Kenton's toes and then lapping his bare soles lubricating them both with saliva before stroking his soles with my fingers and loving the way they slid so easily over his desperately, tortuously ticklish feet but knowing having cum that he'd be even more ticklish and so had Holleran jerk Kenton off and in seconds of having this done he erupted into orgasm but due to my lickling his feet, Kenton laughing and moaning at the same time!

"Haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaheeaaaaaaaahooooooooaaaaaaaaaahooooohheeheeheeheeheehee!"

I then used my fingers and tickled under and in between Kenton's toes which made me laugh even harder and then I applied activated sonicare and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush on his feet resulted in pure ticklish agony! The sensations were unbearable as I scraped and scraped both of his feet with it and then gave each foot more oral attention ajd kept Kenton giggling helplessly the whole time. I licked up and down his soles and ran my tongue in between all of his toes which made him laugh harder!

Using my teeth, biting and nibbling at the balls of his feet sent Kenton into immediate gales of tortured laughter and liking his foot taste as ripe as the smell of them was raunchy, orally servicing his feet and coupling this with finger tickling them had Kenton breathing and moaning heavily! I soon indulging in massaging them but injecting some tickling on his soles. I let Holleran just watch as I wanted Kenton having no diversion from experincing the sensation of his feet being tickled saying I love tickling guy's feet and watching them wiggle and squirm! I even gave him a false sense of security replacing his socks but only so I could suck on his socked toes! I did this whilst still tickling his socked soles!

Holleran then leaned into Kenton's armpits and indulged himself licking them but tongue ticklish making Kenton squirm which I made certain happen when deploying the feather to stroke his bare soles and the quil end was a killer for him as Kenton laughed and squirmed, wiggling his toes and wrinkling his soles as I made sure his horribly ticklish feet were exploited by the feather strokes which clearly meant unbearable ticklish torment being endured by him! With every stroke of the feather across his helpless soles it was easy to see Kenton hoping it was the last tormenting tickle!

Again swapping the feather for my fingers I indulged in tickling both soles of his feet and all of Kenton's toes sadistically and stopped, Holleran again using the feather across Kenton's balls and along his erect dick before then jerking him off again so that he'd be extra sensitive making sure the feather strokes across the soles of his feet delivered unbearably ticklish sensations so that Kenton would be driven into hysterics! He was begging and pleading with us both to stop! I loving seeing every toe clench on his feet. I loving sucking the arches of his feet, licking the soles, and nibbling on his toes! I tickled between his toes with my tongue and all up his arches with my teeth!

"STOP! STOP! HAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAAA! STOP!"

"Mmmmm Kenton these feet so warm and so smooth and smelling like feet and tasting like feet and so damn ticklish you will stay on the military base with no charges for each of you!" I said rubbing Kenton's bare feet slowly from heels to toes but my touch becoming softer and lighter as I slid my finger across his toes and licked the smooth soles of his feet again and my tongue licked in between his toes which I then sucked and nibbled as Kenton moaned and giggled.

"Holleran get your kit off you're next and Kenton you have my permission to torment the fuck out of him as with friends like Holleran who needs enemies and you both as long as you're military based here are my toys to play with; Holleran leave your socks on I told you, they're mine to take off as your medical report says the babinski test indicating your size 12's are off the wall ticklish! I then released Kenton for play -time!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back