• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge On Rita.. Bound Tickling, And Toe Sucking.. M/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Rita entered her house.. a dark country small dwelling, far from a main road.

She was a middle aged woman, with greyish black hair. Not particularly spectacular... just average.

As Rita entered the dark house, before she could do anything.. a dark.. shadowy.. figure.. grabbed Rita..

"Fucking bitch.. It is all because of you that I developed my fantasy of tickling and toe sucking bandits.. For years.. I have been in and out of relationships, and to psychiatrists, trying to figure it out... I finally have, and it is all because of you. Now.. I'm going to make you pay for that,. severely".

Immediately. Rita knew the voice from her past., It was Michael.. a much younger man.. who she had dated.. for a short time, years earlier, when he was barely of legal adult age, and she was almost middle aged.

"Look, Mike, I dont know what you want, or why you are here. We havent seen each other in so many years. If you want to rape me, then do it. I promise you, when you're finished, the law will be after you".

Mike cackled "Rape you? Are you fucking mad? I dont want to fuck you. You are the last person I want to have sex with.. You are ugly. I just want to finally make you pay.. for what you wouldnt give me when we dated,. bitch".

Rita knew exactly what Mike meant. When they had dated.. at the time they were getting to know one another.. Mike had confessed to Rita that he had an interest in worshipping, smelling, and tickling, women's feet.

Rita found this repulsive. She had claimed she had foot surgery, and had refused to take off her socks to let Mike get at her bare feet. A couple of times, Mike had given her brief tickles through her socks, and had smelled her feet through the socks once or twice. Eventually, their differences led them to go their separate ways, with Rita telling Mike he was "A Sick Fuck" for wanting to play with her feet.

Mike took Rita to the bedroom, tore at her clothes, and got her in a bra and panties. He pulled rope, and tied her to the bed.

Now that Mike had Rita on the bed, he briefly smelled and kissed her feet, but the torture he had planned for Rita, was what he had really come there for.

"I'm now finally going to find out about you. Are you ticklish, Rita, bitch?"

Rita swallowed hard. She hadn't been tickled in many, many years. Her feet weren't particularly pretty, or made up, but, she was in fact incredibly ticklish if tickled in the right way. A couple of times after her brief dating with Mike, other men she had been in relationships with, had tried to tickle Rita, and she had wet herself.,

Mike swirled his fingers on Rita's neck.. She tried to hold the laughter in, so as not to give him the satisfaction, that he was getting to her, but couldnt

She finally began cackling, and breaking...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DONT DO THAT! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AFTER SO MANY YEARS!? NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It all came back to Mike now. To fill the void that Rita was giving him for refusing to let him play with her feet and tickle her, Mike began having fantasies of Rita getting attacked by a tickling and toe sucking intruder, who would have his way with Rita with forced tickling and foot play, whether Rita liked it or not.

Mike concentrated on tickling Rita.. He counted her ribs one by one, up and down, as her laughter erupted in different octaves.. a high pitched howl, that drove him insane to hear..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! IF I LET YOU FUCK ME WILL YOU JUST STAAPPPP TICKLING ME? i CANT STAND THIS BEING TICKLED! NOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Mike had absolutely no intentions of "Fucking Rita"., He just wanted to tickle torture her.

When Mike tickled near Rita's hips, he went very close to her vagina. He could see from the front of her panties, that she had wet herself.. as she screamed with laughter, begging him to stop HEHEHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! NO! NO ! NO! STAPPPPPPP! NEEOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

Finally, Mike got down to what had been his "Forbidden Territory" during his brief relationship with Rita. The soles of her bare feet. She had a nice french pedicure on her toenails. Mike asked her simply if her feet and toes were ticklish.. to which she softly replied. "Yes, very". Mike then proceeded to attack Rita's bare feet and her ten toes, with his fingers, and his tongue.

Rita lost it again, screaming with high pitched howls, begging for mercy, and going insane.. HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! NO NO NO! HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Rita then erupted with another wet spell, in her panties.

Finally, Rita was so out of breath, but strangely turned on, that she didnt know what was going to happen next.

"Are you going to call the cops on me?" Mike said.

"No" Rita replied softly.

"Can I fuck you?" Mike inquired.

"Not sure about that, this is all.. so new". Rita said.

"Just think, Rita, if you had just let me play with your feet then, none of this would have happened. "

" For years after, I developed one fantasy of women getting it from tickling and toe sucking bandits, with you as the main victim. My therapist thinks it was all because of a void of something I didnt have with you. Chances are, had you let me play with your feet, and tickle you, then, none of the whole "Tickling and toe sucking thing" would have happened. "

"So let me ask you.. if we talk, and start dating, and find out we like each other, are you going to give in about the tickling and foot worship , realizing that partners should compromise for each other?" Mike said.

"Yes, if we start dating,. you can do what you want to my feet, and tickle me. I really dont care. I'm sorry I didnt understand it then. Maybe it isnt as big of a deal as I made it.. It's just.. no one ever wanted to play with my feet, or tickle me before". Rita said.

"I understand".

"I';m going to untie you, and leave you now. Since you did have an orgasm, I hope you wont call the cops. It would make you seem like a hypocrite. I suggest we retreat to our corners, think, and see where this goes".

Rita nodded, as Mike untied her, and Rita got dressed.

"We will keep in touch". Mike said.

"Okay" Rita replied softly.

With that, Mike was out the door, as Rita lied on her bed, trying to catch her breath, and collect her thoughts,. after what had been

Rita's Night Of Dominated Tickling Hell.

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back