• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Farm (Sexual tickling and milking. Machines & F/MtF Transwoman)

thetroublewt

Hi everyone,

I was asked by the lovely trans member of our community to write a story in which involved a transwoman. There are some other specifics that are explored in this short story such as milking, machine tickling and capture. This was a unique and rewarding challenge for me and I hope people like the outcome.

If I have used any incorrect terminology please lay blame on my ignorance and not at any deliberate attempt to offend.

If you are offended by the concept please set your calendar to 1928 and do not read on.

I would welcome feedback. Enjoy.

The Farm

Rosie checked herself in the mirror one more time. She looked good and what’s more she felt it too. High heels, stockings, pleated skirt and a fabulous button up blouse gave her a wonderful thrill. She was sexy, and she knew it. Her long blonde hair came down to her shoulders perfectly as she gazed at what she saw in the mirror. Piercing blue eyes looked back at her. She blew herself a kiss.

She practically skipped out of her apartment. Strutting down the street she smiled. Today was going to be a day of coffee, bagels and museums. This was a good plan, that was utterly ruined as she turned the corner. She felt the hands on her waist, then the cloth around her mouth. Her world turned black. She didn’t feel herself being bundled into a van nor did she hear the instruction from her would be kidnapper.

‘Let’s get her back to the farm.’

She awoke slowly. Her head was groggy. She moved her hand to wipe her face. Except her hand wouldn’t move. Neither did the other one. She opened her eyes wide to see herself in quite the predicament. Her hands were bound above her head, cuffed tight around the wrist and elbows. She was kneeling, her legs spread, thighs bound and her feet were cuffed behind her. A chill made her realise she was topless. She wasn’t uncomfortable, the fur lining on her cuffs and around her knees made sure of that, but helpless she was. She looked around, she was in a sterile room, a long horizontal mirror showed her predicament.

There were machines everywhere, cables and wire lay on the floor, whilst mechanical arms rested in a neutral setting. Rosie started to panic. What the hell had happened?! Why was she being held like this! She struggled to free herself from her bonds to no avail. The answer to her questions came through the door to her right. She turned to see a labcoat in heels. The coat moved towards her, through her groggy state Rosie started to make out features. Long red hair and full lips, currently pressed into a smile, she wore black framed glasses that aided green eyes. She carried with her a tablet.

‘Good afternoon Rosie, my name is Eva. I trust you are comfortable.’ She spoke. A wonderful firm voice that carried with it authority.

‘What the hell am I doing here!? Let me OUT!’ Rosie demanded.

Eva raised her hand to silence her. It worked.

‘You are here because I wish you to be here. And I wish you to be here because you have something of value to us. You are here so we may extract that from you. That is why you are here.’ She said, coldly.

‘Extract?! What the fuck does that mean?’ Said Rosie.

‘My dear, we know a lot about you. We know all your secrets. Our clients will pay a lot of money to have what you have. We have been observing you for some time pretty girl. Now we shall start the extraction. It’s just easier if you learn on the job.’ Eva replied.

A couple of taps on her tablet brought the machines to life. They were tentacle like contraptions and they snaked and moved in a hypnotic way. Rosie observed them terrified as they moved towards her. She noticed that they all had soft feathers attached to the end of their ‘arms’. What the hell were they going to do?

She felt a soft brush over her sole. She tried to look behind her and saw two tentacles near her bare soles, wielding soft feathers, The feathers carefully and precisely stroked over her feet. Up and down.

‘Hehehhheeeyyy stop thahahaht, it tickles hehheheeyy!’ Rosie was so ticklish. She couldn’t stand it for more than a few moments. What made it worse was how it made her feel. Being tickled turned her on so much. A secret she thought she had kept secret.

‘Oh my dear Rosie, we know all about your little tickle lust. What’s the matter? Is someone ticklish?’ Eva cooed.

The machines explored every part of her ticklish feet. They worked slowly, methodically, probing every potential weak point of her delicate skin.They investigated her toes and seemed to identify a weak point. She screamed in helpless laughter.

‘Whyhhhyhy are you tickling meeeheheheheheh hahahhe? She tried to ask.

Eva looked at her suffering and smiled. A few more taps on the tablet and the other arms began to move. Two of them reached up and found their targets, her smooth armpits. The feathers nuzzled into her pits and licked them up and down. The softness and fluffiness finding every ticklish spot. She tried to move but she was bound to tight to struggle. They continued their assault as her feet were toyed with.

The next set of arms moved in and began to glide up and down her ribs. Feathered hands counted every single one of her ribs. She squirmed to no avail. The machines were testing her. Trying to find her weak points and exploit them. They were quick learners.

‘Hahehhehahahhehehehw why hahahehehehe help mehehehehehheheheh ahahehehehheheheheheh oh God ahahehehhe no more tickleheheherererss’ Rosie cried breathlessly.

Eva typed a few more things into the tablet. Two more feathered arms moved towards Rosie’s chest. Her 34C breasts swung invitingly. The arms instinctively aimed for her nipples and began to tickle her there. Already stiff they betrayed how she truly felt about her torture. In order to do their work to arms moved to hold her breasts in place. They were no immobile and helpless. The machines continued. Flick, flick, flick went the cruel feathers over her teased tits. Her laughter now had some added moans.

‘’Mmmmehehehereere ohhhhh please ahahehehhe not my titties ahahehheh mmmmmmm please ahahehehhemercy!’ She cried out in anguish.

‘Oh poor Rosie. So ticklish. Now you are beginning to see our plans for you.’ Eva spoke as she moved towards the poor tortured girl. She raised the hem of Rosie’s pleated skirt and was pleased with what she saw.

‘Nonononono ahahehhehe please nonono don’t look ahahehehhahehehhahah.’ Pleaded Rosie.

Eva chuckled. A wonderful bulge in some pretty white panties.

‘Just what I expected to find. A pretty girlcock. Perfect. You are ideal for what we need.’ Said Eva. With a knife she carefully cut off Rosie’s skirt and panties. With a flourish she ripped off her clothes. Her girlcock sprung out from its encasement. It was hard, leaking and excited. Rosie turned a deep red as the machines continued to torture her.

Eva tapped again on the laptop. A single arm this time moved in response. Instead of one feather Rosie saw dozens. The arm moved slowly to its designated area. Her helpless balls. The feathers were applied teasingly to her sensitive spot. They swished side to side, the numerous tendrils caressing her already full balls. She squealed.

‘HAHAHEHEHEH NOT THERE NOT MYAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHE BALLS!’ She screamed.

Eva smiled. She was perfect. A fine addition to the farm.

‘Ohhhh is some pretty girl ticklish on her balls? Hmmm? Did we find your secrets Rosie? Your ticklish little secrets? Cootchie cootchie coooooo!’ She teased.

Rosie was a shaking mess. Her feet were being expertly feathered and teased. Her soles were a bright red as the machines continued their relentless torture. Her armpits glistened with sweat as the mechanical arms teased her whilst her nipples felt they were on fire from the relentless caresses given to her by the mechanical demons.

Another tap, another arm. This one snaked around her and with its fluffy appendage began to tickle her butt crack. It glided between her cheeks in a soft tickly dance. Her buns bounced when the feather began to probe her crack. She screamed again.

‘MERCY MERCYHAHAHEHEHEHHAHEHEHHEHEHE PLEASE MAMMAAHEHHEHEHEHEMERCY.’

Eva looked at her specimen. She was now ready for the final part. Tap tap.

The arm moved with one very stiff feather. It aimed for the tip of her girlcock. And started to flick.This scream was the loudest.

‘HAHEHHEHE OFHHHHHHHH FUCK NOOO AHAHHEHEHEH NOT MY COCK ANHAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE OH SHIT AHAHHEHEHE OH GOD YOUR’E KILLING HAHAHEMEMEMEMEMHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE.’

The feather slid up and down her shaft, vibrating softly. When it got to her head it flicked a few times. Teasing her. She wanted to cum. That’s all she could think about. It’s all she wanted. But the flicks and tickles weren’t enough. It was as if the machines were deliberating teasing her. Fast then slow. The feet tickles soft and sensual and then hard and unbearable, her nipples lovingly feathered one minute then mercilessly tickled the next. Her precum flowed and was collecting in a dish on the ground,

‘PLEASE AHEHEHAHEHHEHEHEE LET MEHEHEH ME CUMHAHAHEHEHEHEHE OH GOD MERCY.’ She pleaded to Eva.

‘Not yet my pet. You see the true nature of why you are here can finally be revealed. This is the farm. We find pretty girls like you, ones with pretty girlcocks and we milk them. Your seed is every valuable to our clients. They will pay a lot of money for what you produce for us. But you see there is one small thing to know. Your seed cannot simply be rushed out, it will be of poor quality. The best is seed that has been brewed properly. Coaxed out. Teased. The machines will tease you until your seed is deemed ready. Your precum will tell us. This is why you are here. Why you cannot leave.’

Rosie couldn’t respond, The tickles and edging has intensified. She was so close. But the machines knew how to play her. She would come so very near and the machines would slow down. Her girlcockwould bob in frustration as she was tickled some more. Her butt was feathered more to compensate as her cock leaked streams of precum. Her nipples ached a deep needy ache. She couldn’t focus on anything accept her need to cum.

30 minutes followed. Long agonising teasing minutes. Eva had watched patiently as her new specimen was edged and denied. By the 15 minute mark the spectacle had become too much. Sitting on a chair she spread her legs and touched herself at Rosie's predicament. She slowly worked her clit with her fingers, moaning loudly to add to Rosie’s torment. Rosie couldn’t help but watch as her beautiful tormentor shuddered to not one but two orgasms.

As she came round from her second Eva walked over to the dish filling with precum. She bent down and inspected it. ‘She’s ready.’ she thought. A couple more taps and the machines settings were changed. Milking mode had begun. The feather at her girlcock focussed all of its attention on her head. It flicked, flicked, flicked, expertly. They were going to drag it out of her.

The feathers had all turned more sensual now, allowing her to focus. Her feet were tenderly tickled and her nipples teased. Her armpits were stroked and her anus was tickled. The feathers at her balls brushed softly. The flicks on her cock head got stronger and stronger. She felt it build in her. That lone feather was going to make her shoot. It was dragging the cum out of her.

‘We always tease the first one out. Improves the product. Cootchie cootchie coo.’ Said Eva

That was it. Rosie screamed long and hard as the orgasm thrashed through her body. Her seed shot out in big long ropes caught just in time into a beaker. Eva smiled as the orgasm wrecked through Rosie’s body. She kept coming and coming as the feather kept flicking and flicking. When she finally was spent Rosie hung limp. Her girlcock still erect.

She expected the tickles to stop. But they didn’t for a few minutes they just slowed down, then they started back up. Her giggles turned to laughter once more as her now hypersensitive body was tickled again.

Eva smiled again.’ A girls most wonderful gift, multiple orgasms, for us at least.’

Rosie wailed as she tickled back to full speed again. Everything so much more sensitive now. She could hardly breathe. The feathers were so relentless. Mindless, unforgiving machines designed to torture were wracking her body with sensations she couldn't handle.

‘Specimens will also be milked by hand to help the process.’ Eva announced.

She grabbed the beautiful girls cock and began to pump her. Slow hands gliding over the ticklish girls cock. It twitched and throbbed in delight as she began to milk her. Tears flowed down Rosie's cheeks as the tickling only added to her torment and torture. She tried to scream but found her voice had left her. She watched helplessly as her new owner pumped her girlcock.

‘Cum for me my beautiful girl. Tickle tickle. All those horny tickles must make you want to shoot for me. Cum for me. Cootchie cootchie coo’ Eva teased.

Rosie juddered and shook as her second orgasm thrashed through her body. The cum flowed and Eva was sure to milk every last drop.

She was milked three more times this way.

When Eva was satisfied that Rosie was spent she turned off the machines. The tortured girl gasped for air as the moved away. She was covered in sweat and was a deep red in shame. When she was informed that she belonged to Eva she nodded weakly in agreement. She was done. Completely broken. Two more women came and started to wheel her, still bound.

She looked around, this was no small facility. She was moved from corridor to corridor until she eventually was wheeled through a door. It opened into a giant room. A wall of noise hit her and she saw the horror that awaited her. There were hundreds of girls in here. Beautiful women and their cocks being tickled and milked round the clock. The room was full of laughter, moans, screams and sobs. She truly knew now her fate.

To be another cow added to the farm.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back