• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fantasy of Mine F/M

inflight82

TMF Novice
My first story:

I pull my car into the driveway and shut my engine off. *I sit in the car for a few minutes, psyching myself up for what I am about to put myself through. *Though I have done this many times I still feel that peculiar combination of excitement, delight, and also dread. *When I am ready I leave the car and go to knock on the door. *My friend greets me with a smile. *We share a friendly hug and she invites me inside. *We sit on the couch and talk for a short while. *Then she asks me if I am ready to begin. *I tell her I am and we begin our latest frolic.

I go to the bathroom to shower. *I undress and spend a generous portion of time under hot, soapy water. *I let the heat draw out my sensitivity so that I can fully experience the sensations which await me. *I spend some more time mentally preparing. *I know that every time I do this it is an arduous workout. *When I am ready, I shut the faucet off and dry myself, wrapping a towel around my waist. *She is waiting for me. *We walk toward her tickle chamber in the basement. *The air is cold outside of the bathroom. *As we walk to the steps I catch a glimpse of the bedroom. *I know I shall be there when my journey is over. *When we reach the steps she hands me a blindfold which I put on. *One of her rules which makes this game so intriguing is that I am never allowed to actually see the tickle chamber. *I only know the basement by what I have felt. *I have never laid eyes upon it.

My friend helps guide me down the steps so that I don't trip. *I feel carpeting under my bare feet and I know that the tickle chamber is comfortable if nothing else. *She leads me down the steps and into the depths within. *I know that when I climb these steps again I will be a total wreck.

She has secured me in a variety of positions and I never know which one she has in mind. *Today I am instructed to kneel. *She positions me so that my ankles fit into a set of stocks. *She locks my feet into place and a jolt of involuntary terror shoots through me. *I know what is coming. *She continues to bind me at my hips, at my elbows, and finally at my wrists. *Before she binds my one free wrist she asks me if I want to continue. *This is my one and only chance to back out of what is happening. *I swallow, drum up my courage, and tell her to continue. *She locks my wrist into place. *There is no turning back.

As I kneel my towel is snatched away, leaving me naked. *The sensation is sudden and alarming even though I know it is coming. *It is also exciting and already I feel slightly aroused. *In this chamber I know that I will find pleasure and torment in equal measure.

The tickling begins. *She squeezes her fingers into my sides and I jerk within the restraints and begin to laugh. *For the moment I simply enjoy the tickling. *I like the sensation of being tickled. *But I know my endurance will be tested. *She continues to tickle up and down my lower sides and I respond with steady laughter and some squirming. *She whispers in my ear and teases me with the notion that this is only the beginning. *Her fingers move across my belly and one wriggles into my navel. *I continue to laugh. *As my abs are shocked with tickling fingers I squirm a little bit harder. *My erection grows a little stronger. *I hear her giggle and she tickles around and under my waistline, bringing my erection to full growth.

The tickling stops for a second. *Then, suddenly, her fingers are drilling into my armpits. *I shoot up within my restraints as much as I am able and laugh hard and strong. *I pull down hard on my restraints, unable to resist the urge not to. *The sensation within my pits is maddening but my arms cannot budge. *I am forced to remain kneeling and endure. *So I endure and I continue laughing. *The tickling slowly ebbs my strength away. *I begin to sweat from my exertion. *The tickling continues for several minutes. *I feel the fingers begin going back down my ribs and down my lower sides. *My erection had reduced but as tickling fingers pass under my navel it stands tall once more. *There is more belly tickling. *It goes on for a long time, chipping away at my strength inch by inch.

As I reach the limit of my emotional endurance I begin to call out for mercy between laughs. *But my friend knows she can push me and knows how far to go. *She keeps tickling even as I beg for it to stop. *It's what I volunteered for. *She knows it and so do I. *So she just keeps tickling. *My head lolls back and forth as I laugh. *There is no clock or predetermined limit. *Within the darkness of the blindfold and the binding of the restraints I will be tickled until she decides that it is enough. *And I know I will be a wreck by the time we reach that moment. *I know that it is futile but still I beg for mercy.

At long last the tickling stops and I am given some relief. *As my breathing slowly returns to normal I feel the shaft of my penis be taken into her grip. *With my relief comes also a time of pleasure. *She begins stroking me, working her hand up and down my shaft. *My breathing quickens. *My heart races. *My friend follows my bodily cues. *She can tell how close I am getting. *She continues to stroke. *My breathing gets shallow. *I can feel a rising sensation in the pit of my stomach.

Just before I reach the point of no return she stops. *Her hand lifts away, leaving me straining with my hips to try and find something to push my sensitized penis against that will release the sexual tension that has built behind my organ. *She tickles my ribs and sides and keeps me primed but never fully ready for release. *She locks me in a cycle of teasing that keeps me on the brink of orgasm. *Slowly my brain shuts down to everything but sex and tickling and I am pleading with her to take me all the way.

She starts stroking my shaft and I started building toward that beautiful moment again. *I can feel the rising pressure, the warmth rising in my loins. *I pass the point of no return. *At a critical moment I feel her tongue slide into my navel. *And then it happens. *Pulsing waves of pleasure radiate from my lower belly, through my legs and up my back. *Shouting in ecstasy, I thrust my hips as much as I am able. *For a few seconds, the entire universe ceases to exist except for the touching of my organ. *As I shoot I feel all the tension evaporate. *My shouts become moans of satisfaction and pleasure. *I thank my friend for the gift she has given me.

I have a few moments to marvel at the wonder of sexuality and the pleasant tingling that fills my body. *But the tickling isn't over with yet. *She has moved behind me while I rest and now the soles of my feet are her target. *I feel her fingers begin to scribble and laughter is forced from me once again.

Between all the tickling, the stress of my position, and the pulsing orgasm I have little energy remaining. *Despite my fatigue, the ticklish reflex captivates me and drives me to further laughter. *I belong to her for the moment and she dances me like a puppet with ticklish stimulation. *At this moment I would like nothing more than to collapse into bed and sleep the day away. *I have no further desire to be tickled. *But this is a matter of give and take. *She has given me so much pleasure and now it is her turn to reap more laughter. *I know that she loves to tickle my feet and she lingers here. *I feel her soft fingertips and the edge of her nails and as they drag over the bottoms of my feet that nagging oh so irritating sensation shoots up my legs and threatens to drive me nuts. *I laugh. *All I can do is laugh. *I give my best laughter for her. *It's a fair exchange. *I don't beg. *Not only has she earned this moment, but I don't really have the energy anyway.

When the tickling finally ends I am completely spent. *She tenderly unbuckles me and helps me walk back up the stairs. *My legs feel wobbly. *When we have exited the basement she removes my blindfold. *She helps me lay down upon the bed and pulls the covers over me. *She smiles down at me and I smile back before closing my eyes to sleep.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back