• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled to earn my silence M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I told the family butler to report to my suite after my parents had left on the Friday night a month ago for the weekend; taking my sister back to university in London and Jorge Hernandez the 30yr old 6'2" attractive man did as told and on arrival told him that he'd soon be looking for other employment and without a reference if I let my parents know he was seducing my sister when she was home from university and saw the shocked look on his face. I told him Lady Samantha Curzon - Parker was 19yrs old or had he forgotten and he with a wife in Cadiz and he nodded and begged me not to betray the secret. I smiled saying that this would depend on him and he looked mystified.

"Sit here next to me" I told him and he sat on the sofa in my personal suite in the family seat of 'Castlebridge Manor'

"Jorge my parents are fond of you, with us six months they speak of you highly being so dedicated to your duties, at work at 6am until 8pm and from 10pm until 11pm and on your feet all day!" he nodded

I looked at him and at his shoes then at him again making reference to him being run off his feet and he nodded again. I told him he needed to earn my silence and said this meant obedience and he spoke

"Yes Sir Master James Sir of course anything Sir"

"Good relax Jorge, get your jacket off, there's just you and me here so no disturbance Mrs. Williams left two hours ago you know that and Claire and Frances will be in their quarters!" and he nodded

"That's better now feet up, yes up here across my lap!" he looked surprised but reluctantly placed his feet on my lap as I told him he having smart black lace up shoes and perfectly polished and looking at him unlaced them which made him feel uneasy but told him he needed to relax and asked him what size feet he had as they were large!

"Sir it's size 47 so 13 but Sir my feet sweaty Sir!"

Laces undone I told him I thought they would be by now and slid a finger inside his right shoe so it slid over his ankle to the arch and his foot was warm and he flinched. He looked at me shocked as my finger stayed in his shoe and he said

"Sir I am er I am not um er!" he stuttered

"You're not gay!" I told him and he nodded

"That's right Jorge you're not and I am not touching you dick or ass!" I said pulling off both shoes and holding his black socked feet on my lap and his large socked feet had for me a powerful erotic aroma and I told him he had fairly high arches and it seemed long toes and saying this squeezed them adding moist with his natural sweat!

"Please Master James Sir I do not like my feet touched Sir!" and I could tell as he tensed up and was biting on his lips and taunted him by another man but if my sister did this it was fine and he said no it wasn't as he didn't like it saying his feet were too sensitive!

I stopped and he breathed a genuine sigh of relief and I told him pleasing me he kept his job and to use the toilet before I punished him and he looking shocked but at the same time helpless and vulnerable used the toilet and then after begging me to let him go, lay on the bed on his back and I secured him still dressed except for jacket and shoes.

"Now Jorge I am sure you know I am going to see how ticklish you are on your feet!"

I loving the instant look of alarm on his face

"Please Master James no!"Don't tickle my feet I can't stand to be tickled on my feet Sir really Sir!" he pleaded

"Well Jorge I can see this but you're going to be!" I said kneeling at the end of the bed by his large socked feet tied together

"No Please Sir no Please don't tickle me, please not on my feet!" Jorge begged.

I leaned close to them and sniffed them both and said they smelled of his natural foot sweat and shoe leather and that I was going to tickle his feet if he wanted me to or not or he would be losing his well paid position, the perks of the job like the two expenses paid holidays a year to the summer house in Bermuda and wherever else my parents decided to travel to as well as the Audi coupe gifted to him when my mother had swapped it for the Mercedes sports she now drove.

Jorge certainly had significant considerations to ponder on! I told him the fact his feet were smelling raunchy and masculine was in his favour as his socks worn all day excited me and ran my nose over each socked foot to prove the point to him and then made him gasp as I began nibbling his socked toes and then grazed both arches seeing him bite his lips as I told him that on the east wing he'd be laughing soon and not be heard as his shocked face made me smile.

"MMMMMMMMM your socked toes taste very ripe Jorge and you are ticklish, very, very sensitive feet and somewhere my sister hasn't been or I suppose your wife either!" I taunted him adding but I wanted both socks off but traced a finger up and down the socked soles saying it was going to be very amusing tickle torturing his bare feet as even socked they felt soft and smooth.

Jorge pleaded with me not to take off his socks as they were peeled of slowly as I told him I meant business, this was not child's play and lightly stroking the length of each newly bared and very warm bare foot got an instant giggling reaction from him and saying he definately was extremely ticklish and tonight was going to pay as this weakness exploited by me!

I then proceeded to run my fingers up 'n down his feet which brought a combination of laughter and pleading from him as he He really didn't want to be tickled, but it didn't matter as I was intent on tickling him all over his feet and deliberately sped up the finger tickles and everywhere on both feet and resulting in intense laughter from Jorge! I alternated delivering slow and soft caresses and and hard and fast tickling and he laughed more and more!

I was soon though scraping his arches and the balls of his feet with the feather quill which succeeded in making Jorge buck frantically on the bed in peels and peels of laughter responsive to the insidious tickle torture being perfectly executed by me! I stopped to let him regain breath and sniffed his bare feet and told him that I hoped he was learning his lesson and that Samantha was by nature selfish and didn't like to share anything with anyone and wondering how she'd feel if knowing her brother was having fun with her secret lover and especially tasting him!

Saying this enjoying licking all over the soles of each foot individually and sucking on every toe and licking in between them all which was hideous for Jorge to endure on account of the fact he was so horribly licklish anyway but also it was another man's tongue working over his feet and adding he ought to be grateful that his dick and ass being of no interest to me!

He went ballistic thrashing around as much as he could when activated I began brushing his feet with the sonicare as the bristles of it revolvng around on his soles was clearly horrific for him! I then alternated my techniques of torment so sucked on one foot and lightly caressed and stroked the other and then heightened the intensity sucking on a mouthful of toes of one foot and tickling the other. My nose breathing in their great aroma as he struggled uselessly to escape being used and abused for my pleasure!

I then allowed him a ticklish respite and indulged in massaging his feet, fondling them and loving the feel of their warmth skin to skin and when sensing he getting accustomed as much as he could to the foot massages replacing this with more tickling aimed along his arches and stroking under his toes and when he clenched them, grasping them and stroking under them all! I then fuelled the intensity sucking on his wiggling toes as he struggled helplessly his laughter music to my ears. Then just massaged his feet but in full control!

"No!" please stop Master James Sir please!"

"Jorge listen to me, I have told you my bitch of a sister is very selfish, she doesn't share anything but I am therefore taking full advantage of sharing her married lover and parts of him she's not visited as neither I presume has your wife so marking out my territory!"

Saying this I increased the speed and pressure of my fingers stroking his arches as he squrimed on the bed to my amusement desperately wanting an escape from the tortuous tickling from my fingers that was denied him as they explored the balls of his feet and the base of his long succulent toes and he descended into tickle hell for my sadistic pleasure! I loved massaging his feet and fondling them making sure I sniffed them deeply saying his masculine foot smell really excited me! His high arches particularly fascinated me so I very gently tickled him there but then my fingers spidered over both soles of his feet from heels to toes driving the Spaniard berserk as intended!

My tongue licked both soles as he was licklish, extremely licklish so ran my tongue back and forth across the base of his toes and gripped and pulled the toes back on each foot and then held taut stroked his arches and grazed my teeth along them sending him into fits of giggles as loved then releasing his toes and seeing them wiggle and clench as I stroked the large soles again! I assured him that his feet would be gaining my undivided tickling attention and soon drove him into a manic tickling fit as I ran my teeth all over them and nibbled his toes and slid my tongue in between them all and then having lapped at them continuously and ravenously I subjected them to the sonicare and the revolving bristles did the tickling from heels to toes each foot in turn and in the centre of his soles and the balls of his feet the most damage done!

Then my fingers again tickling his soft soles as laughter erupted from him as my fingers danced all over his feet. I explored every inch of his feet to find out his most ticklish spots. He was obviously real sensitive all over his feet, but I quickly learned that ticking his soft arches and around, under, in between and on his toes caused his most frantic reactions and I concentrated the tickling on those areas in particular, and I gradually increased the pressure of my fingers as I continued tickling Jorge out of his mind. His laughter became wild and frantic peels of helpless laughter and the staccato of his laughter steadily increased as I kept tickle torturing his feet and his reactions grew more violent and uncontrollable!

I stopped as he grew breathless and as he gained his breath back and panted, I satisfied myself sniffing all over his big feet and then began to lightly draw my fingers across his soles and started furiously licking Jorge's feet as he begged me to stop but I maintained the lickling torment and licked under and in between his toes and nibbling and sucking on them all. I took his toes by the mouthful and the foot not orally being teased was caressed with my fingers! The sensation of my tongue tickling was too much for Jorge to handle as it was coupled with the fact it was another man licking his feet, massaging, tickling, fondling, nibbling and sniffing at them adding embarrassment and humiliation into the mix!

I told him he would be spending the night with me and the following two nights after he finished his daily duties and that during the weekend he might well be submitting his feet to me during the days but certainly from now on after ending his shifts he would report to me soon after 11pm for a nightly foot inspection both socked feet and bare feet so he better make sure they smelled and tasted like feet for me! I then resumed massaging his feet saying that the night was young and he wasn't on duty until 6am!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back