• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 True "Accidental Tickles"

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd post a couple of quick stories about the above subject...I've posted before about a time when I've dropped something "accidentally" by an unsuspecting female's sandaled foot and snuck in a quick tickle...well it happened again twice in the same day a few days ago...great to have spring weather coming back!!!

Anyway, I was at a local department store the other day and saw a very beautiful young lady, I'd say she was in her early 20's...whe was wearing these black slip on sandals and had very pretty feet with dark read painted toenail polish...to make this even more risky, I noticed a name tag (she was actually an employee at the store!!!)...she was checking inventory near the Pharmacy area, going up and down the aisle and checking stock on medicine...

I had to find a way to tickle these feet somehow, so I grabbed a business card from my pocket pretended that I just got a call on my cell phone ( I made sure the ringer was turned off, to avoid a major embarrassment)

As she was looking at the shelf I looked around and "accidentally" dropped the business card by her foot and carefully and lightly stroked her instep and got a cool reaction...her instep twitched slightly and her other foot came over and she used the heel of the other foot to kind of scratch the spot I tickled...she did not look down or around or anything...I just sat and there pretending to be talking on my cell and just watched her feet while one scratched the other, then after "getting of the call" I asked her for help finding something...she directed me where I needed to go smiled and I thanked her...she had no idea!!!

The 2nd instance happened later that day at a restaurant in a mall...this type of restaurant had a store inside with clothes and toys for kids and stuff like that...I did the same thing and got the same reaction, however this time my victim was a young Mom (I assume this is true because she was with a little toddler), she was on a cell phone and was really talking to someone :D

I did the same thing as I did earlier and got pretty much the same reaction...again she did not even look down to see what might have caused the tickling, or itchy feeling on her foot...

2 in one day...it's going to be a fun spring/summer!!!!:devil:

Take care everyone,

Pips

great job pips!!! like you, i always try to find a way to tickle a foot. you just have to wait for that "perfect" opportunity. i love it when a woman sits in a chair, but has her legs folded in the chair, but exposed her bare sole under her leg. that is usally a good set up to sneak in a tickle!!

*shrugs* I'm more of a 'lee than a 'ler (which my girlfriend is forever thankful of)... But I can see how doin' somethin' like that might be fun.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back