• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling games for money! Part 3! Multiple F/F

smart-tickler

Amanda knelt down in front of Mary’s bare feet, which sat comfortably on a small stool. Amanda could see the $50 note behind Mary’s heels. Mary smiled at Samantha. ‘I knew you couldn’t resist having a go at my feet’ she said. Amanda just smiled back. She looked over Mary’s soles, her feet were quite big, lots of area to tickle. They looked a little rougher than Samantha’s soles. On the evidence she had seen so far they also weren’t as ticklish as Samantha’s. However a determined little Amanda wanted a challenge.

‘BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ’

As the buzzer sounded Amanda began lightly tickling Mary’s heels with her nails. She would start off slow and try to find Mary’s weaknesses.

‘hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehe’

Mary giggled. However her feet remained fairly still and she could handle that ok. Amanda wasn’t tickling her hard yet. She was just testing her. She moved up a little higher into Mary’s arches, lightly tickling the soft centre of her soles with her nails. Mary continued her light controlled giggling. She was ticklish, but she could handle the tickling quite well. Her feet remained fairly still.

Amanda lightly dragged her pointy little nails up to the balls of Mary’s feet, and on her way there she couldn’t help notice a flinch from Mary. It was noticeably involuntary, like it surprised the red head. Amanda stopped and looked up at her opponent. Mary couldn’t hide her guilty grin. Amanda smiled back and began drawing the same lines with her nails up both of Mary’s soles.

That same flinch again, Amanda knew the spot. She paused, then quickly tickled the soft part just underneath the balls of Mary’s feet.

‘HEHEHEHHAHAHAHHA’ Mary let off a loud laugh as both feet jumped up off her stool. There was a little bit of crowd noise as they sensed what was happening. Amanda had found a ticklish spot that could be exploited with the skilled little nails that she possessed.

Amanda paused again, then tickled hard in that same spot that mary didn’t like.

‘HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA’ They were only short tickles, she was looking to build tension in Mary. Make her think that her tickler was in control. Amanda continued to attack the same spot in 2 second bursts. Each time it would get Mary. It seemed the electricity of Amanda’s nails was genuinely surprising Mary. She was not used to a tickler this good and was now having to fight hard to keep her feet on the stool.

Amanda decided to launch a full on tickle attack right into that spot that was working so well for her.

‘HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHEHERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA’

Mary’s feet were squirming and waiving around as she tried desperately to keep her heels on the stool. It was the most ticklish Amanda had seen Mary. She was loving the fact that it was her who could cause these reactions from Mary.
Her confidence was growing as she tickled up and down Mary’s soles making sure she hit the sweet spot at the top of her arch. She was so determined to make Mary pull her feet away. It would be such a big scalp and she wanted it badly.

‘Great work’ yelled Tanya through her microphone. ‘you are getting her real good, keep going, make her pull those feet away’

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA’

Mary was laughing hard, but her feet remained on the stool. Amanda cheekily began digging her nails in under Mary’s toes, remembering what this did to Samantha. The laughter continued to pour out of Mary. Amanda started tickling Mary’s toes, making sure all ten of them got some attention.

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA’

It seemed now that everwhere on Mary’s feet were ticklish. Those cheeky little nails of Amanda’s were driving her nuts, just as they did to Samantha. It seemed Amanda might just be the best tickler their feet had come up against all day. That confident, calmness of Mary had now been replaced by humbled desperation. It was obvious that the curvy red head was now hanging on defiantly, wanting that buzzer to sound before she submittted.

The crowd was cheering Amanda on. She was fast becoming a crowd favorite. A shy young girl who was surprising everyone, including the ticklees with her tickling technique. You could hear the surprise in Mary’s laughter and from the look on her face. She wasn’t expecting to be this ticklish, despite seeing beforehand what Amanda could do to a pair of bare soles.

‘wow, what a tickler this young girl is’ yelled Tanya, sounding delighted with what she was seeing. ‘come on, keep going, you can get her.’ But despite all this Mary was managing to keep her feet on the stool. Amanda kept trying different spots, looking for the most ticklish reactions, however nothing seemed more ticklish than the sweet spot she found at the tops of Mary’s arches.

Time was passing, over 2 minutes now and despite laughing hard Mary just refused to pull her feet away. Much like Tanya, she was determined and had an amazing ability to withstand the tickling. Amanda tickled harder, she felt like she was so close to making Mary submit. She tickled harder and faster up and down Mary’s soles with fast spider like tickles, using her devastating nails to full effect.

‘HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH MY GOD YEHEHEHEHHEEH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH SHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIIHIHIHIIHIHIT’

How was Mary keeping her feet on the stool? Thought Amanda, sensing time was running out. She is in hysterics, yet she refused to submit. Amanda decided one last assault right on the sweet spot at the top of her arches was her best chance. She tickled as hard and as fast as she could, sensing this tactic seemed to work the best. Mary was laughing hard, her feet flinching and flailing around. She was so close to submitting, it was tickling her like crazy. The electricity of those little pointy nails pushing her to the brink of what she could possibly resist.

‘BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ’ The buzzer sounded and Amanda had to stop tickling. When she looked up at Mary, all that could be seen on Mary’s face was complete and utter relief.

‘Oh my god, you are best tickler ive had so far today’ Mary said. ‘I don’t know how I survived that.’ A bead of sweat was running down her forehead. ‘I would love to see you have a go at tickling Tanya. Please promise me you will.’ She said. ‘ok I will’ Amanda replied, buoyed by the compliments.

Amanda strolled off the stage. There was no interview from Tanya. As she walked past the beautiful Shara in her blue bikini, she couldn’t help eye her off. She really wanted to tickle her. She noticed that there was surprisingly only 3 people in the line to tickle Shara. In fact both lines were quite small, perhaps because the day was coming to a close. Amanda couldn’t help herself, she jumped straight into the line to tickle Shara.

Amanda watched the next couple of rounds. Mary handled the tickling a lot easier in her next two rounds than she did against Amanda. This made Amanda feel very confident. She was loving the fact that she was one of the best ticklers and that now the ticklees were becoming genuinely nervous about being tickled by her.

She enjoyed watching Shara getting tickled. A larger mid 40’s looking women almost made Shara let go of her bar. Shara seemed so ticklish. She would sqium her body around and laugh desperately. It seemed a good tickler would get her every time. Amanda was so very determined to make Shara let go. She could see that it was her ribs that were her most ticklish spot. She was planning to attack those ribs with plenty of vigour.

As she arrived at the front of the line, Samantha was standing there which was odd as she usually only walked over to accept the money. ‘Hi’ said Samantha smiling. Amanda smiled back. ‘You are going to definitely make Shara let go’ she said. ‘You are an amazing tickler, I couldn’t bare it any longer and I really thought you were about to make Mary submit as well’

‘oh thanks’ replied Amanda. ‘What is it that so unbearable about my tickling?’ she asked with curiosity’ ‘its your nails and just the way you use them. Your fingers are so fast and nimble, and you just have this touch that tickles so bloody much. Your one of the best ticklers ive come up against.’

Amanda smiled again. ‘Your’e definitely a chance to win the tickler of the day award.’ ‘How do I win that?’ asked Amanda, her curiosity rising. ‘Whoever makes the most girls submit wins, its nice when that girl is still around at the end of the day to get her prize in person.. We’ve had a few make me and Shara submit but so far nobody has made Mary or Tanya submit today.’

‘What about other days?’ asked Amanda, her blood boiling in anticipation of the answer. ‘On day 2 one girl did make Mary submit, and she was oh so close to getting Tanya as well. ‘Ive never seen anyone make Tanya lose her handstand, ive seen plenty get close but she just refuses to submit. Mary is no different. They have a bit of a rivalry against each other’.

‘I heard them say something about a bet?’ asked Amanda, loving this conversation. ‘Yes, if one of the girls submits more times than the other at the end of the day the loser gives the winner $200 of their winnings. They make more money than Shara and I do because they are less ticklish. So they also donate $100 each of their winnings to the tickler of the day. Shara and I donate $50. So if you can win it its an extra $300 for you.’

‘oh wow’ said Amanda. Excited about the prospect of winning $300. ‘I guess you girls would make a good amount of money then?’ ‘If you can survive the tickling you will make more money.’ Explained Samantha. ‘Ive had a pretty good day so far, only submitted 3 times. On day 1 I submitted 9 and only just avoided 3 minutes of punishment from Mary and Tanya. But most of the contestants don’t really know how to tickle so 9 times out of 10 I can take it and hold onto that $50 note. Only the good ones make me drop it.’ She said with a wink.

‘Oh. Sooooo have you ever had to cop the 3 minutes of punishment from Mary and Tanya?’ Asked Amanda, again her heart pounding. ‘No, thank god. Shara copped it on the first 2 days. She submitted 10 times, and they tied her arms above her head to the bar and they both absolutely tickled her silly for 3 minutes.

‘Wow’ said Amanda smiling. ‘I bet they would be good ticklers?’ ‘oh my god they are unbearable’ replied Samantha. ‘Ive had to be tickled by them during my training for this but they kinda went easy on me. However for about 30 seconds they showed me what they can really do and I would not have lasted 5 seconds without dropping that $50 note. When they both tickled Shara she was screaming like you have never seen before. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She was begging them to stop but she had to endure the 3 minutes. She told me it was purely unbearable.

‘Who’s better?’ Asked Amanda. ‘We were chatting about this and we both agreed that Tanya is less ticklish, however Mary is a better tickler. Tanya would never admit that though. She thinks shes the best tickler, but from what ive seen and heard, Mary is better at finding your worst spot and tickling it in the most effective way possible.’

‘How do you know this?’ Amanda was really enjoying this conversation. ‘The girl who did this last year is a friend of mine and she couldn’t do it this year so she suggested to me to contact Mary and give it a go. She didn’t like Tanya, So she gave a contestant a suggestion where and how to tickle Tanya. Apparently Tanya almost lost her handstand. But the contestant dobbed my friend in, so at the end of the day they tied her hands above her head, got the contestant to confirm what she had done, and tickled her silly for 5 minutes. She said Tanya was good, but Mary was unbearable. She said Mary found her worst spot and tickled it so skillfully she thought she was gonna die.

‘I wish I could see Mary as a contestant’ Said Amanda with a cheeky smile. ‘Well Mary told me that every year she offers Tanya that the loser of their bet gets tied up and tickled by the other for 3 minutes at the end of the day in front of the crowd for their amusement’ Samantha explained. ‘wow, that would be amazing to watch.’ Exclaimed Amanda. ‘But she reckons Tanya refuses and will only except the $200 bet.’ Samantha continued. ‘Mary did admit that Tanya knew how to tickle her better than anyone else, however she said that Tanya is absolutely terrified of being tickled by her. Like her mind is beaten before the tickling even starts.

‘Wow, Tanya’s mind is so strong though’ said Amanda. ‘I know’ replied Samantha. ‘Ive never seen it, so Mary could just be lying. I, myself cant even imagine someone breaking Tanya. Like I said, ive never even seen someone make her lose her handstand so its hard to even imagine that being true. But the same rules apply to those 2. If they get caught giving tips on how and where to tickle the ticklees, they will get the same punishment of being tied and tickled just like me and Shara would. ‘Why don’t you just go and say to one of them that the other gave tips on how to tickle them?’ asked Amanda, grinning cheekily again. ‘Because it has to be confirmed by the contestant.’ Replied Samnatha.

As the conversation was going, the girls noticed the crowd noise rising. Both girls turned to look at what was going on. Mary was laughing really hard as she was being tickled by a tall thin, olive skinned women who looked in her 40’s.

‘YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHSAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA OMG NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT’

The tall womens long nails were dancing all over Mary’s squirming soles. ‘This women got both me and Shara earlier today’ explained Samnatha. ‘But she couldn’t get Tanya.’ She looked a skilled tickler Amanda thought to herself. But surley she couldn’t get Mary. Surely Mary would hold on just like she did against me, Amanda thought to herself.

Then, to the shock of everybody watching, including Amanda, Mary pulled her feet off the stool. She couldn’t take the tickling any longer. The crowd let off a mighty cheer as the tall women grabbed her $50 note and held it triumphantly above her head.

‘GOTCHA!!!!!!’ Yelled a delighted Tanya. ‘well done, what an amazing tactic that was’ Tanya continued. Mary got up and gave the tall women a hug. They appeared to have a small quiet conversation while they were hugging, before the triumphant women walked off the stage.

The buzzer sounded as Shara had managed to hold on against a young tickler. Amanda was in a little bit of disbelief. The tickling must have just been so unbearable to make mary pull her feet away, she thought to herself. ‘Well I guess to win tickler of the day you’re now gonna have to beat both Shara and Tanya.’ Explained Samantha. Amanda looked a little confused. ‘You can still win on time difference. You actually got me quicker that that lady did. Just make Shara and Tanya let go really quickly’ Samantha said winking at Amanda. ‘Got any tactics for me? Amanda asked smiling. ‘Nice try, but im not risking getting punished by Mary and Tanya.’ Said Samantha defiantly.

‘Next contestants come up onto the stage’ Yelled Tanya. Amanda handed her $20 to Samantha and walked up to the stage to stand alongside the beautiful Shara. A young girl about Amanda’s age walked over to tickle Mary. ‘Ticklees assume your positions.’ Tanya’s sharp confident voice was cutting through he air. Amanda stood behind Shara as she lifted her arms above her head and held onto the chin up bar. The $50 note taped to the back of her hand only adding motivation for Amanda to make Shara let go of that bar.

Amanda eyed off Shara’s sexy body. She was so tanned, her skin looked nice and soft. So much of it was exposed with the tiny little blue bikini that she was wearing. Everywhere from her sides up to her underarms looked so tempting. Amanda was so keen to just dig her keen fingers into that vulnerable upper body of Shara’s.

‘BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ’

The buzzer sounded and Amanda wasted no time in doing exactly that. She dug her cheeky nails into Shara’s soft sexy sides causing and immediate flinch from the blonde. As Amanda tickled the sides of Shara’s belly with skill and vigour, Shara could not hold in her laughter.

‘YEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!’

It was loud desperate laughter coming from the blonde beauty. Shara’s body swayed around trying to escape the tickling. Amanda’s skilled nails were getting her worse than she had imagined. Amanda, quick as lightening worked her way up to Shara’s sensitive ribs and dug those devasating nails into Shara’s most ticklish spot. She tickled as hard and as fast as she could, Shara didn’t have a chance.

‘YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSE NOHOHOHOHOHOHT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE HEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!’

Amanda’s tickling skills were far too good for the ticklish blonde. Her little fingers were just so fast and nimble, ruthlessly tickling Shara’s worst spot at lightening speed. Those nails skillfully attacked her sensitive ribs and it was all too much. The bikini wearing beauty was forced to let go of the bar after just 18 seconds of Amanda’s cheeky tickling.

‘Wow’ yelled Tanya. ‘Got her in under 20 seconds’ she continued as the crowd cheered. An embarrassed and humiliated Shara handed over the $50 to the grinning Amanada, who was a little disappointed that the tickling had to stop so quickly. She was really enjoying Shara’s sensitive squirming body.

‘Now you get your next round for free’ explained Tanya. ‘And I think you might be the first girl today to make one of us submit in less than 20 seconds.’ Amanda’s confidence was rising again. She wanted another turn. She was having so much fun. She couldn’t believe how ticklish she was making these girls.

Amanda watched the young tickler go up against Mary’s soles. Mary was having no problems against this tickler. The young girl had no nails and didn’t really seem to know how to tickle. As they watched not much was said between Amanda and Shara. Just a few comments on how Mary was not going to pull her feet away. Again, Amanda was not interviewed by Tanya. She walked off the stage and jumped into the right hand line. Which now only had 2 girls in front of her.

At the end of the round the girls again swapped over, which meant Amanda was now in the line to tickle Tanya. Her blood was boiling. Could she be the first girl to make the tall beauty lose her handstand? She was so exited to try. She would watch the next two rounds closely although she already had a fair idea of where Tanya’s most ticklish spots were.

As Mary took over the microphone she explained that this would be there last swap over and there would only be 6 rounds left for the day. Although it seemed like they might struggle to get another 6 contestants for each girl with the lines so short now.

As the next 2 rounds passed neither of Tanya or Samantha were made to submit. The ticklers didn’t seem skilled enough. Amanda watched Tanya closely. Not much was given away in those last 2 rounds but Amanda was pretty sure that Tanya was more ticklish on her sides and belly than her ribs and underarms. Her legs didn’t appear overly ticklish and both girls did try her feet, which also didn’t appear all that ticklish. It seemed only a good tickler finding the right spot had any real chance of making her lose her handstand.

The devil inside Amanda was growing. As she was called up to the stage she gave Shara a cheeky grin, knowing this round was free because Shara couldn’t last 20 seconds against her skilled tickling. Amanda walked onto the stage and was greeted by a delighted Mary.

‘So glad you decided to have a go at Tanya.’ Said Mary smiling. ‘I know she would be very nervous after seeing what you have done to some of the other girls today.’ ‘Thanks.’ Replied Amanda, her confidence growing more again. ‘We will all be cheering for you’ Mary finished as she motioned for Amanda to walk over to where the tall, fit Tanya was standing next to her pole.

‘Tickless, assume your positions’ Yelled Mary, in her confident, commanding voice. Tanya immediately went into her handstand and hooked her ankles around the vertical pole. That $50 note still taped to the top of her ankle where it had been all day. Amanda couldn’t help but eye Tanya's body off. She was still wearing tiny denim shorts with a dark blue bikini top. She was lightly tanned, with long muscular legs. She had a very toned stomach with visible abs. Her belly looked so tempting as she was stretched out upside down, completely defenseless to the tickling fingers that would soon be attacking her.

Amanda’s blood was boiling. She had a steely determination. All her energy was channeled into making the tall muscular beauty submit under her keen fingertips. She loved to tickle and she loved a challenge.

‘BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ’

To be continued…….

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back