• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickle

Umar

TMF Poster
As some of you may know, I'm a Web Developer for a Major Fortune 500 company (name withheld to protect me). Anyway I have a new employee who I hired because of her brain. But to looks on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 13. Me, her and a few friends went to a waterfall to eat lunch the other day. When she took off her shoes to show some off the most beautiful feet I have seen in a loooooong time. Now this girl is 18 going on 19 on Sat, 5'3", light brown skin, about 125lbs. with size 4 feet. She walked into the water. Well to make a looooong short I drove back to the office. and ask herr if I can give her a foot message. And I do mean message not Massage. She said yes. Got really got the to run my finger up and down her soles :D and she let out the prettiest laugh you with want to hear. I will be see her again because she said, "She love to have her feet tickled". And she is verry very ticklish only on the feet. I tried to tickle herr otherr places with no luck. I' be taking pictures and video of this thanks to her. She a verry beautiful young black women. and they will be on this site. And my new tickling site coming soon.

:p

Cool. I wouldn't give up too easily on those "other places" on her body. It might just take a different touch, position, psychology, etc.

Good luck and enjoy!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back