• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

By Request M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Lee saw the ad for models for 'Straightmates' 3 months ago and called me to arrange an audition and find out more so told him £500 for a successful application for this 'Fetish' genre shoot and we'd discuss options on meeting and told him he needed to be sure he was ready for it as being straight was priority as that's the market my films were aimed at and if accepted there would be the opportunity for the scaffolder to earn more than he did in the building trade. Lee is 26 and 6' and not a muscled guy which don't appeal but was fit and I took one look at him and knew he'd prove popular and has done and lost any inhibitions he had and works easily with other lads but has not repeated a shoot like this one two months ago as it was a private request by the Saudi Prince who now sponsors him!

I told Lee to come to my place at 5pm and be prepared to be filming a long time and this is why the extra payment was agreed on but he earned it. Lee was naked except for tan Caterpillar work boots size 13 boots and boxers and secured to the restraint bed and had no idea what he would be subjected to but knew it was 'Fetish'. He blindfold and gagged had on instruction come to me from the building site and I told him that the movie would not be released so his I.D. not associated with it and he'd be blindfold and gagged some of the time anyway and told him it was going to be focused on his feet.

Lee looked surprised but saw I was serious but told me that he didn't know if he could handle it being too ticklish and I told him that it was a shame as that's what the client, a Saudi Prince wants and has declared interest in financially supporting him discreetly, Lee sat thinking and I reminded him how it would be in his interest with his habit and he agreed but was still hesitant and I told him that he needed to think about it as I had other guys in mind but the client had him as preference but that he wanted a torture scenario!

Lee told me that he had a debt to clear so guessed he had no choice. Once stripped boots back on gagged and blindfold the filming began on auto as nobody else needed or wanted there! I very slowly unlaced each boot and eased them off and faced his two dingy white socked feet which smelled awesome. I then having sniffed both richly smelling socked feet peeled them down and off, he curled his toes to keep them on but a little stroke on each sole and both slid off.

"Mmmm Dave ( In the movie ) these feet are real sensitive and working all day in boots and socks, sweaty man's feet and even more sensitive, people think tickling's childs play, they're so wrong; one of the oldest tortures known to man and no blood, no tell tale signs used undocumented all over the world by military, police, secret services but you'll never read about it but these feet are really gonna get it!" I said menacingly

Lee stuttered as he tried to hold in reaction but he knew that he'd soon be in ticklish hell but muffled yelled “Pleaaaase stop!”

His pleading fell on deaf ears as I told him I hadn't even started but then deviously stroked the sole of his right foot with the feather seeing his toes wiggle and curl so teased the sole of his left foot similarly saying he seemed very vulnerable and helpless and how humiliating if his builder mates and girlfriend could see him now, teased by a feather on his feet by another guy! I stroked each foot lightly and teased under his toes and then slid it in between each toe as he pleaded through laughter for me to quit! His laughing became full on as the feather worked over his feet but remained light tickles!

I then dragged the quill end of the feather the length of his feet, alternating foot to foot saying being a size 13's more foot flesh to cover and that he had a great laugh as he was systematically overtaken by his own uncontrollable laughter in reaction to the unbearable sensations, his toes splayed widely and curled tightly in succession as I kept stroking his delicate, defenceless soles and under his toes saying his feet would becoming more and more sensitive as I was going to be ruthless in exploiting his large tender feet!

The feather stopped and I indulged im massaging his feet saying being straight this might be worse, another guy fondling his feet and excited doing it, how great they felt in my hands and especially knowing he didn't enjoy his feet touched, all the real encouragement needed and placed my face against both soles secured together and rubbed my nose in them and up n' down both soles sniffing but also letting him experience the sensation of it happening.

I then enthusiastically stroked his arches as waves of ticklish sensations flooded over him and said it was great that he was so unbearably ticklish on his feet! He was really desperately trying to escape the tickling, his body shaking frantically reacting to the agonising tickling as my fingers ran up n' down the soles of Lee's feet. I bent his toes back to stroke under them all saying this torture so effective on him and winked at the camera so the Saudi Prince would know it!

"Hmmm Lee your feet smell amazing, a real masculine aroma and they feel so warm and moist, you're a tickler's dream but any guy turned on by feet would be in heaven to get to grip with these, a construction worker with such sensitive feet being a rare commodity and I traced an unpredictable path of torment from his heels to his toes. Lee's body convulsed with his forced laughter as I relished stroking the soles of Lee’s moist feet. I then gently caressed his soles and glided my fingers up n' down and up n' down very lightly as still Lee bucked on the restraint bed shaking his head from side to side trying with all the will power he could muster to cope with the terrible tickling sensations on the soles of his feet.

"Stop! Stop it! It tickles!" I heard him yell

"What's that Lee even this light stroking tickles, well I will keep tickling then slowly and lightly!" I said deviously

I slowly glided my fingers along his soles and around the outer edge of his feet with slow teasing caresses

"Stop it. Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee. It tickles." he responded

I ignored him and just kept stroking up and down his soles but changing technique, lightly running the five fingers of my left hand from the ball of his foot just below the toes, slowly down the sole, along the arch and edge of the foot, down to the heel, and then slowly back up again, gently, almost lovingly and then the fingers of my right hand up and down the top of his right foot several more times before gliding them up over the tips of his toes and back down to the sole, stopping just at the top of the arch. Then I began to wiggle my fingers there, slowly, lightly and so teasingly!

Lee laughed more "Sto-hah-hah-hah-hahp! Plea-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heese!"

I just tickled and tickled and brought my left hand up and began to lightly wiggle my fingers along the top of Lee's right foot while the fingers of my right hand wiggled just as slowly and lightly and fiendishly along Lee's right sole. Then repeated this on his left foot and then tickled both feet with both hands sending Lee into hysterics, thrashing as wildly as his he could restrained and pleading and begging me to stop tickling his feet between insane shrieks of laughter.

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah! Sto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahp! It ti-hi-hi-hi-hicles!Staaapahahaatickling my fe-hee-hee-hee-heet!"

I though was intent on being merciless in tickle torturing Lee's bare feet as I had a request to honour and which was paid for in advance. The lightness of my touch tickled and tickled and all that Lee could do was laugh!

You ticklish Lee?” I said tracing my fingers across the arches of his feet and as I lightly stroked the soles of Lee's bare feet, tickling sensations continued to drive him crazy! "Look at those feet twitching!"

I then increased the intensity of the tickling and sped up the momentum and loved hearing his muffled roaring laughter and loved him desperately trying to escape my fingers running up the centre of his soles and then held each foot in turn and concentrated on one foot after the other and his laughter becoming more desperate as I explored each foot to find where he was the most sensitive on his feet. I then stroked his toes and then slid the feather in between them as they desperately wiggled!

I indulged in tormenting the toes on Lee’s right foot and firmly pushed his toes back to stroke under them and then did the same with Lee's left foot and he responded perfectly with a burst of enforced laughter as he tried without success to kick his feet away but was helpless to do anything to lessen the impact of the ticklish torment he was enduring! Waves of tickling impulses surged through Lee’s over stimulated nervous system as he spasmed with forced laughter. Then ran my fingers up and down the soles of Lee’s feet dealing out an intense tickling of his bare feet. I so enjoyed toying with Lee's feet having such easy control over him just stroking the soles of his bare feet.

I then stopped the tickling and sniffed both of Lee's feet saying they smelled even more awesome being really sweaty now and asked him if his feet were licklish as I really hoped so but his feet so warm needed cooling down and asked him to nod if he understood what I meant by licklish but Lee shook his head so I said to him that his feet smelled raunchy but I was going to find out how ripe they tasted?

What a reaction as Lee shook his head madly and moaned and yes muffled protests from him! I smiled at the camera again

"Lee I guess being straight the thought of another guy licking your feet all over, sucking your toes, licking in between them must be too much to bear, to think about happening but what can you do to stop me and stop it from happening!"

I then removed the gag and immediately Lee yelled

"NoNo, please! I can't take thatNot my feetit'll drive me insane!"

My warm wet tongue came into contact with the ball of Lee's right foot, tickling him like so much he literally went berserk and screamed with laughter as I gently and sensually ran my tongue slowly across his arches to toes which I nibbled gently so his laughter increased as his toes twitched and feet squirmed helplessly. I licked his feet over and over again and included stroking his feet to magnify the intensity of his torment and it did. I loved licking in between his toes as they tasted amazing and the fact here was a stright guy who wouldn't let a woman do this to him so much less another man! He groaned in frustration as he really disliked this happening but £500 was £500!

"Lee so do you like having your feet messed with, come on part of you must like this even secretly?" I taunted

No, I can't take having my feet touched." and I said that it was a real shame but his feet tasted amazing and a real gift they were so ticklish as saliva lubed my fingers would slide over them both so easily and I proceeded with a thorough tongue bath of both feet and then stroked my fingers along the sole of his right foot and then his left and nibbled on his toes and bobbed up and down on them with my mouth so giving them a blow job and told him so which freaked Lee out!

I drew circles on the soles of his feet and spider tickled both his feet taunting Lee saying "Are you ticklish?" "Are you licklish?" and commenced to vigorously tickle the soles of Lee's feet, raking my fingers from heels to the base of his toes qas his laughter became more intense and more constant as he suffered horrible ticklish agony! My persistent and consistent stroking Lee's bare feet sent waves of tickling sensations over him, the tormenting sensations making Lee roar with laughter in an unending ticklish anguish. I tickled Lee’s bare feet fiendishly like a man possessed and continued unrelenting tickling torture on the sensitive soles of his big bare feet, erratically and diabolically stroking the length of Lee’s hypersensitive soles, across his arches, along the balls of his feet inflicting unbearable tickling sensations on him!

I excited Lee being unable to stop me and even defend himself or escape the unending tickling agony of me working over his bare feet and again then ran the feather along the length of his feet starting at the centre of each sole and the quill end dragged up and down, then one side, then the other using skills only an experienced tickler like me has! I then stroked under Lee's toes again and lightly stroked up and down his soles and across his arches and lightly nibbling on his toes which twitched wildly as Lee was driven frantic!

"Heheheehihihihihihihhhiihiiht! It tihihhihhihhhihhihihicklesheheeheheh AGHHAHAHHAAHHAHA! he giggled and moaned as I was either licking or stroking the soles of his sweating feet and licking under and in between his toes!"NOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHahhHahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahhHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAh ahhAHAHAHhahahhahahhah!" Lee's giggles and moans were a great reaction to hear "Hehehehehehoooooooohahahahaha!"HAHAAAHAHA NOSTAHAHAHAHAHAPNOTICKIHIHIHIHIHING!"

"Lee it's not my problem these feet of yours are so licklish and ticklish, you have yourself to blame and this is just the perfect torture for you!"

I ran my fingers up and down the soles of his feet and traced patterns all over them in a frenzy as he giggled hysterically and told him that it was so ace his feet were so ticklish and leaned into them both and licked his feet again and ran my fingers all around the soles of his feet and from side to side and under Lee's toes. Lee was now exhausted from being tickle tortured as I smiled totally delighted having this power over the straight labourer, tracing my fingers over his soles and running my fingers under his toes and then licking his soles or sucking his toes so changing tactics he never able to anticipate or get accustomed to any one technique as my strategy is to keep guys guessing but a certainty, their feet are mine to enjoy!

"NOHOHOHOH PLEHEHEHEHEHZ!" Lee reacted as I continued my merciless assaults on his feet a little while longer!

The film sent to the Saudi Prince who privately I correspond with and is going to fly into London next week and as yet Lee not aware he is going to be delivered to him and his house in Knightsbridge and as well as the Prince indulging himself in savouring Lee's ticklishness, two eunachs will also be working over the popular model who no longer works on a building site and will earn £1,000 for the session but the Prince who has invited me to join has told me that Lee will earn his payment!

Last edited:
By request? You put up more MM stories than anybody else on here

I do yeah and immediately see them swapped for an F/M or M/F or F/F but the M/M''s need supporting! lol

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back