• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Clerk FMFMF/F - Nudity, Intense

sethman15

Kelly knew she shouldn't have gone to the door of the old mom and pop craft and home goods shop. The store had been closed for 20 minutes and she was just getting ready to leave when she heard the knock. She had unlocked the door and opened it slowly when the five pushed there way through the door. She quickly found herself being held flat on the counter top with her arms held high above her head.

"Please, let me go I don't have any money and I can't get into the safe. Oh god please don't hurt me" Kelly said with her pleading blue eyes and shocking auburn hair. Starring back at her were five sets of cold eyes, no one answered her, no one moved. Kelly looked around at her captors three women and two men she had never seen before which was rare in their small town. Kelly tried to pull her ankles and wrists in but they were held firm by the two much larger men. Still they all starred at her, the anticipation was frightening in itself for Kelly who screamed "PLEASEE I didn't do anything, what are you going to do to me." Finally her captors all flashed a smile at once.

Her three female captors began to shuffle around her. The blonde and brunette began to walk through the store while the redhead moved down by Kelly's size 7 feet and removed her black flats. Kelly spread her toes out as she felt the cool air hit her soles. "What are you doing, put my shoes back on!" Kelly protested. Again she got no response, but soon the other two women returned, and Kelly could not quite see what they had in their hands as they joined the redhead down by her feet.

Kelly was terrified, she wished one of them would speak, she wished she knew what was happening when she felt the red head grab both of her large toes and pulled them back. It didn't hurt but she was no longer able to mover her feet at all, still completely in the dark Kelly jumped at what she felt next. The blonde had positioned herself at Kelly's right foot and had began to use a ball point pen to lightly draw on Kelly's smooth sole. Kelly's body tensed, as her foot tried and failed to break free from it's captor and she felt the corners of her lips begin to turn up into a smile.

Kelly wanted to rip her foot away in the worst way, but she could not budge. Kelly yelped a little as the pen began to make circles in the middle of her sole. "I don't understand eeeek, Are you just going to tickle me all nighthahah." Kelly said starting to lose her composure. The man holding her wrists bent down her so that his face was directly over hers and just silently shook his head yes. It was then she felt the brunette begin to use a mascara brush in between the toes on her left foot when Kelly's composure finally broke and laughter began to pour from her lips. She moved down Kelly's foot brushing the skin between each toe and along the base as well. Soon the two swapped tools and continued their torture. Kelly couldn't hold back at all and screamed with laughter. It felt like hours when the foot tickling stopped, Kelly was panting trying to regain her breath. Her feet were covered in blue ink and were still twitching "Pleahahaseee let me goooooo. NOOOOOO not thattttttttt" Kelly screamed in horror as both women held up soapy brushes to her feet.

Kelly struggled as hard as she could hundreds of wet bristles tickle every inch of her feet. Her muscles burned to try and pull away but as the tickling weakened her, the captors could focus more on tickling. The bristles covered every inch and crevice of skin on her soles until they were completely clean of ink. It was past the point of begging for Kelly, her soles were a bright shade of pink and her chest was heaving up and down. Tears were streaming down her face as the women stood up freeing her feet for the moment. They again disappeared and dispersed through the store, Kelly thought it wise to conserve her energy by not asking any questions, she had to struggle enough just to try and regain her breath.

Kelly didn't fight as the redhead came back and began to wrap her ankles in orange yarn, securing her ankles together and to the counter top. Next she tied her two big toes together and tied them back to her ankles securing Kelly's feet completely. Her dainty wrists were still being held tight but they did not have much fight in her as one by one the buttons on her denim shirt became undone. In seconds her milky white stomach and tan bra were exposed to the cool air. Kelly instinctively sucked her stomach in as she felt long manicured nails glide along her belly and sides. The hands moved expertly around her tiny waist squeezing and scratching, she had no more fight and starting howling immediately. "PLLLLEEEAAASSSSEE notttt theerrreehahahahah" Kelly screamed as a single red fingernail dipped into her tiny belly button.

Kelly's chest was heaving up and down, the skin of her mid section was a bright pink from the tickling. Her chest was heaving trying to suck in as much air as possible, when the man who was previously holding her ankles reached over behind the desk and grabbed a large pair of silver scissors. "Pleasee *gasp* don't hurt met I didn't do anything" again her captors smiled at her. It was this look that worried her more, as the man then took hold of the middle of her bra and easily snipped the fabric. He peeled off her cups revealing her b cup breasts. He reached out giggling as he lightly toyed with her hardening nipples, she tried to shift her body away from the embarrassment but her captors held tight and her body betrayed her as she began to giggle from the nipple play. Kelly could feel something building up inside of her, but at the moment all that was coming out was laughter.

Kelly closed her eyes as the man removed his hands from her nipples, she tried to force herself into unconsciousness to hopefully make the nightmare end. She didn't see the three women take their positions around her body, the blonde at her very secure feet and the brunette and redhead by her exposed upper body. Kelly's eyes shot open when she heard an ominous buzzing sound. She looked around her and each of the women were each holding to electric tooth brushes and were beginning to lower them down to her skin. The brunettes brushes were the first to hit Kelly's body, they circled her deep and smooth underarms. The brushes tickled like mad and she knew it would only get worse as with each pass the moved deeper and deeper into her hairless pits. It was agony for ticklish Kelly, as the brushes hit the point in the middle of her pits her laughter jumped an octave. Her captors just laughed at her ticklish misery as Kelly felt the second set of brushes hit her soles and toes.

The blonde started at Kelly's toes using the brush along the base, up and down the stalks and then in between her tiny toes. The feeling was unlike anything she ever felt before, until she felt the rotating brushes hit the middle of her sole which was probably her most ticklish spot. Her mouth was wide open but nothing was coming out the dual attack on her underarms and feet had sent her into fits of hysterical laughter. She had never felt anything like this, the tickling was unbearable but all she could do was lay there and take it.

Kelly's eyes shot open when the redhead put her brushes into action bringing the rotating bristles down to Kelly's boobs circling her pink aerola's. Kelly's breasts were on the smaller side and they were always sensitive, however she had never had them tickled before. Now the brush's were circling closer and closer to her hard nipples, Kelly felt the fire from before start building up again this time much much stronger. She wanted to give in but her whole body was being tickled now and she could not help but to continue to laugh. The brushes moved closer and closer to her still hardening nipples, and when the first rogue bristle hit her nipples she exploded with a loud groan.

The other two stopped there tickling and moved toward Kelly's waist, however the redhead continued the tickling. She was guiding the brushes up and down Kelly's stiff nipples, the feeling was so intense her body did not know how to react. What came through her lips was a mix of forced laughter and now pleasure. Kelly could feel the fire now beginning to focus on her loins as the blonde and brunette began to unbutton her jeans. Kelly felt their fingers underneath the waist band and begin to pull down, pulling both her jeans and red thong down to her ankles leaving her completely naked.

Kelly jumped as she felt the brushes of the blonde and brunette begin to move up her now naked thighs toward her smooth womanhood. Kelly was still laughing and was both dreading and praying for what was going to happen next. She was not prepared for the lightening she felt shoot through her body as the brushes began to tickle there way around the outside of her mound. The brushes slid all over her covering every where from her perineum to her pubic bone and back. Kelly was no longer laughing, but was panting instead. One of the men released her ankles and spread her legs and began to use his tongue on her toes sucking and licking. Kelly began to moan louder and louder, even with her legs now free Kelly did not try to run as she felt a soft feather begin to lick at her now swollen clit.

The feeling was so intense, her body was completely flush and her hair was a sweaty matted mess. The feather was enough to keep her on the edge but it was too soft to put her over and she couldn't take it anymore. The feelings on her feet, breasts and vagina were too much "pleassseeee let meee cummmmmmm!!!!!" For the first time during the whole ordeal the red head spoke up "beg us to tickle you, and you will get what you want." Kelly screamed "pleasssee tickle me, tickle me all overrhahahahahah." Hands began to dig into her flesh reviving her screams of laughter. The blonde turned her brush back on and applied it directly to Kelly's clit. The response was almost instantaneous as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through Kelly's body.

As she came down her captors released her, the redhead began to brush Kelly's disheveled hair out of her face. Kelly wasn't sure what to do or what to feel nothing could have ever prepared for this ordeal.

***one week later***

It was a stormy evening and Billy was the last one in the store to close up when he heard a knock on the door. The store had been closed for ten minutes now, he cracked the door open slightly and saw 6 people right outside. Before they forced their way in he locked eyes with a beautiful girl with blue eyes and shocking auburn hair.

Amazing! Love the flats, foot tickling and small breasts [emoji41]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back