• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Sergei M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I opened the door and welcomed Sergei into the apartment and looked over the dark eyed Russian skinhead lad who had to be 6'3" and told him I was glad he had accepted my offer, our paths had crossed at Budapest subway about 35 mins before and I had suggested he could earn $ 1,000 spending some time as my play-toy. He was nervous sat in my lounge but curious and I told him that if things worked out that there was regular cash to be made as I having seen he had what I wanted, two giant feet and as he sat on the sofa drinking a schnapps asked him what size his feet were? He looked down at two beat up nikes and said 49 which is 15's. I told him he was a good looking lad and how old? 22 he told me and asked him why he was on the street and he shrugged his shoulders, speaking English he was educated but told me he had a habit and I guessed as much. He had done military service and asked about his sexuality, he like girls but needed money so sold himself and winked.

I told him I would pay him the agreed amount but he would be bound and teased and tormented by me and asked if he was ticklish and he looked to the floor and then to me nodding he was but then saying too much, he didn't like it and so I said not a problem we could talk a while and he could go and he looked at me shaking his head but I told him if he didn't like it then this was okay but he said if he got the money it was okay and was sincere, desperate in fact and was soon naked but for his nikes and black socks secured to the bed. He was nervous but had told me that it was okay and he would let it happen. I looked at the handsome lad and kneeled at the end of the bed and slowly unlaced his nikes as he closed his eyes and slid them off to large black socked feet and their strong and raunchy smell hit me and I moved my face closer to them and relished being by them and sniffed each sole and beneath his socked toes taking deep whiffs of the smell of salty lad's-sweat and leather and sniffed his socked soles more.

Sergei tensed as I told him I would be enjoying his feet and he would do what I said and he nodded and told him I like the way his socks were moulded to his soles but I would be buying him socks and nike's and his toes wiggled as I held them to my face and told him to push and press them to my face and he did and then told to wiggled his socked toes. His sweat moist soles pressed to my face, I moved my face over them back and forth so his foot sweat smeared over me as I breathed in his horny foot smell loving his foot-sweat! I breathed in through my nose and was literally hit with the overpowering odour of the lad's dark socks! I told him they could easily become my addiction and slid my nose under the base of his toes!

I went down on his feet and began licking the sides and soles of his black socked feet and though secured together I wrapped my arms around each foot holding it still to lick each sole more thoroughly seeing Sergei gritting his teeth and clenching his eyes shut and licked more ardently. It wasn't long at all before his socks were soaked and smelling more as I had both his foot-sweat combined with my saliva soaked feet in my face! Sergei having moaned disliking the sensation and having to grip his socked toes to stop them wiggling licking under them.

Though smelling strongly enough I continued to suck on his socked toes as he moaned not liking oral action on his feet and massaged his socked feet and told him that the hotter his feet were the more ticklish they would be as I stared at his large and masculine but vulnerable feet and lightly with one finger stroked each socked sole and he tried to suppress his giggles but failed

"Not ha ha...my FEET...PLEASE! Aaaagghhhhh! Hahahahahahaha"No, please, not my fee...ah...ha, ha, ha..."

Sergei's pleas turned to hysterical laughter as my fingertips began to dance unmercifully across his socked soles. I had obviously found a weak spot judging from his reactions. He exhibited absolutely no resistance roaring loudly with fits of laughter as my finger nails traced a slow, agonizing path up and down, back and forth across his socked feet as his toes wriggled and feet both flexed uncontrollably but no amount of movement could provide an escape from my tortuous touches. My fingers concentrated on his socked soles and I stopped tickling and rubbed his socked feet gently while he fought to regain his breath.

"Please. . . Hahahahah...stop a minute...Hahahaha...I need to breathe! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" he pleaded as his feet so very sensitive now even a light fondling tickled.

After a few moments I resumed sniffing then licking and sucking on his socked feet sliding my tongue expertly up and down the lengths of Sergei's size-15 feet and sucking on each of his toes through the socks. I then began blowing his hot breath on each of his wriggling size-15's and burying my face into each of them, sniffing and sucking and licking and nibbling on Sergei's ticklish soles and toes through the socks and smiling then proceeded to tickle the lad's socked feet saying his super-sensitive bare soles and toes were going to be subjected to intense tickle torture the extent to which he couldn't imagine! I told him so sweaty now my fingers so easily slid all over his soles and toes of his wildly squirming feet and held back the toes forcing each foot to arch and then stroked under his insanely ticklish toes!

Sergei yelled "NOOOOO!NOT THERE!OH NOT MY FUCKIN' FEET NOOO NOT MY TOES! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE IT THERE! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHASTOPPPPPP!HAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Sergei I can stop but you said you need the money to stop the threat yes!" and he nodded and I winked at him

I then removed Sergei's socks halfway, exposing the bare heels and soles of both big, sexy feet and then flicked them both off and Mmmmm what feet and I immediately said knowing he was straight that his feet needed tasting and began licking his right sole and then his left and lapping at them his efforts to pull them away from this happening failing and instead I sucked a mouthful of all the toes on his right foot and then his left and Sergei dissolved in hysterics as I told him a big guy like him to be so ticklish, it was embarrassing! I persisted licking the soles of his feet and stepped up the action running my fingers along his arches. Waves of tickles flooded over the Russian youth and I gave special attention to finger tickles under and in between his toes!

"No Hahahahahahahaha! Please!HahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! You hahahahaha GOT TO STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he pleaded

I then slowly massaged each foot and blatantly said "Sergei I'm gonna tickle the shit out of your feet!" and kissed his insteps

"OhStop! Stoopppp! Please!Hahahahahahaha! Don't!" he begged

I sucked on his toes and stroked his soles while Sergei yelled his head off, my predilection for his feet drove him nuts and I told him I was going to rape his feet and he'd be reacting like crazy, uncontrollablly!

"Shit! Oh no! Hahahahahahahahahahaha no! Nooooooo! Hahahahahahahahaha!" I just kept right on tickling, only now I worked on his left foot with my tongue while my hand stroked his right sole gently, real gently!

"Hey! Stop! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sergei got totally hysterical, squirming his big and sweating feet as I began slowly massaging his right foot

"Man, this...this is crazy!" he said as I massaged his foot intimately noticing his skin was very soft and supple with no rough spots and placed my index fingernail at the base of his heel and very slowly scraped it up the sole of his foot and stopping at the toes and he bit his lips as he jerked at my touches, toes wriggling frantically and so I took a couple more strokes loving his reaction and I told him blatantly "Sergei I'm gonna have fun!"

My massage turned into scraping as my fingernails traced random patterns across his sole until he started laughing and squirming and soon he was roaring with laughter and begging me to stop but instead really started some rapid nail action on his left foot as it flapped uncontrollably. So much so that I was having trouble making contact. So I grabbed his foot around the heel with my other hand and held it firmly in place leaving the sole of his foot completely vulnerable to uninterrupted tickling. He really lost it, howling and screaming as his hot, damp soles were in my face and I taking huge whiffs of his amazing foot smell! I sniffed all over them and then brushed my cheeks across the balls of his feet and my tongue glided across his high-arched soles and methodically licked both soles of his feet and commenced sucking on his toes. I then stopped and stared at his saliva slicked feet.

I told him being straight that I guessed having his feet licked and toes sucked intimately was hard to deal with and he nodded and I said and even tickling as ticklish as he was more bearable and he nodded and I said but he needed the $1,000 and he nodded at which point I began licking the ball of Sergei's right foot and slowly licking the arch and licking the toes and then I sucked each toe telling him his foot tasted great and took up with his left foot and lightly massaged each foot being licked and then nibbled having him endure the ministrations of my tongue and he asked told me no man had done this to him! He fucked sometimes, never got fucked and most guys wanted to suck his dick but he didn't suck and I believed him. He said a couple of guys had wanted to play with his feet but he never let this happen.

"$1,000 allows it I guess!" I said and he stayed silent as what could he say, it was happening!

My fingers scraped up n' down Sergei's excessively sensitive bare soles and under his toes as they wiggled and he flexed his feet and I got the pipe cleaner and twirled it in between his toes, he'd not been expecting this and what a reaction from him as he yelled as it really tickled him! I then resumed tickling his feet with my fingers again and moved them up n' down both soles and side to side across his feet and told him having smooth feet I guessed made them so much more ticklish and increased the intensity of the tickling over his wildly wriggling feet all the ways from his smooth heels, up his smoother soles, down through the arches and across the balls of his feet tracing patterns in the centre of his soles finding him especially sensitive there. I then enjoyed each foot orally again but alternately running my fingers up and down the exposed, cringing soles of the skinhead!

"NOOOOOO!NOT MY FEEEEETTTTT!NO!NOT THERESTOPPPPP!HAHAHAHA!NOO FUCKKKKKK NOSTOPPPP! PLEASE STOPPHAHAHA!"

I continued to slide my fingers up and down the soles of Sergei's feet, tickling and teasing his big feet and sniffing on his smelly feet deeply and sucking on his toes and licking along his soles and then massaged his bare feet saying his dick was of no interest to me but his feet sure were and how warm each foot felt in my hands and then stopped to let him breathe and put on the thin leather gloves and said they gave feet a different kind of ticklish sensation and proceeded to demonstrate it to him and wildly tickling his soles, toes and heels as Sergei thrashed, cursed at me in Russian as he laughed and shrieked madly as I sadistically quickly ran my gloved fingers all over both big feet.

"NOOOOSTOPPPP!NOO HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!NOOOOOOO!STOPPPPPP!PLEASE STOPPPPPP! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE THIS! NOOOOOO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA! NOOOOO!STOPPPPP!HAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

I stopped and showed him the feather and dragged the quill end along each bare sole in turn and Sergei reacting as if he were being attacked by volts of electricity as I slid the feather quill along each sole with devsatating effect, teasing the length of the soles of his bare feet, teasing his twitching toes and between his curling, squirming toes, only to suddenly slide down to his arches or the tops of his feet and toes teasing his exquisitely exposed feet!

"NOOOOO!NOT MY FUCKIN' FEET!NOOOOOOOO!HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAPUH-LEEZE NO MORE!STOPPPPPP!HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I could not resist feasting on the raunchy smell of his feet and sniffing them then sliding my tongue all over his soles and toes and licking under and in between his toes as he squirmed and his head twisted from side to side as his feet were savoured by me for their smell and taste but licklish now with a tongue technique perfected by me that tickles and I mean tickles but on Sergei was unbearable being so ticklish and licklish and a real turn on having a skinhead used to being Top being so humiliated and so helpless and vulnerable!

"NOOOOSTOPPPPPP!C'MONNOOOOOOO!STOPPP!HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOO!"

My gloves off my warm fingers intensely tickled Sergei's bare, sensitive feet and toes, tickling between each toe and driving him wild, the relentless tickle torture continued as maliciously I stroked and teased his exposed squirming soles and held back his toes reducing him to hysterics so easily lightly stroking under them saying not my problem his feet were ultra-sensitive!

"NOOOOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOOOOOOOOOO!STOPPPPPPP!NOT MY FEETNOOOOOOOO!HAHAHHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!STOPPPPPPPP!HAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

My tongue tickling evil with me devilishly flicking my tongue back and forth and up and down the length and breadth of each of Sergei's steamy size-15s, savoring their funky sweaty smell as I licked in between all of his toes trapping him in a tickle-frenzy as I continued to tongue-tease his bound feet and Sergei squirmed, twisted and arched his his helpless writhing body as again I sucked his toes and inhaled the scent of his funky feet and combined expert tongue-bathing with the blowing of hot gusts of air on both size-15s and going down on Sergei's long toes, sucking each of them like dicks as I told him! My educated tongue tickling successfully driving the hyperticklish skinhead crazy! I again sniffing his feet and licking each of his soles and sucking on his toes as Sergei shrieked giggled and moaned making the foot sucking all the more pleasurable for me as I told him. Nothing like seeing squirming soles and twitching toes of helplessly exposed, vulnerable guys who are mine to use and abuse having fun with their feet and straight guys always the best as for the most part being foot virgins and me breaking them in!

I ever-so-slowly slide the instruments of tickle torture along the middle of his hopelessly exposed and vulnerable right sole, with the quill of the feather drew teasing concentric circles and unexpectedly wild and unpredictable patterns there in the middle of his foot and teasing his arch mercilessly and then teasing between each of his squirming toes with the feather end and sawing it in between his toes

"NOOOOOOO!STOPPPPPP!HAHAHAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH!OH MY FUCKNOOOOOOOOO!STOPPPPPPPP!NOT MYFEET NOT AGAIN!OH NOOOOOOOO!OHHHHHHH SHITTTTTHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHA!"

His yells fell on deaf ears but encouraged me and I continued to tickle torture Sergei's feet and toes without mercy saying he had good-looking feet and could imagine how as a skinhead usually in control he hated having me being so close to his ticklish bare feet, I was emphatic saying I bet he couldn't stand it and knowing I was going to tickle them both until he went berserk and how embarrassing to know he could do nothing to stop me. I told him when we had met I had thought about his big feet in his nikes for hours working up a sweat and being soft and how my fingers would glide over them in socks but especially bare but his feet having exceeded my expectations for smell, taste and ticklishness

"HAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!" he reacted to my fingers gently running along his soles as it tickled badly and I plain merciless but then began tongue bathing both feet and saliva lubed activated the electric toothbrush and this took tickling to a whole new level for him and the tickling before seem like child's play and I kept tickling his feet and randomly changing the tempo and the pattern, keeping Sergei laughing crazily, literally going berserk.

I then de-activated the sonicare and slowly began jerking Sergei off and he blew his load and imagined the seesion was over having cum but I told him that having shot his load that his feet would now be even more sensitive, his ticklishness magnified and began tickling his soles again and he screamed at the insidioously ticklish sensation but told him he be paid and get new socks and nikes and then said he'd be an ideal house-boy for me in New York City but guessed he would not be able to stand being tickled by me regularly which was a shame as I would put him through college and he could have a girlfriend so long as our arrangement stayed secret and eventually released Sergei and paid him adding $600 for new nikes and socks.

He left a tickled wreck but three days later as he knew I was in Budapest at the apartment a week, he surprised me asking if I was serious and saying I was, his air ticket was booked on line and he having a passport, being a US diplomat I pulled a few strings and Sergei has been with me in Manhatten now for the past six months and studying he loves life in New York City and his size 15's as ticklish and addictive to me in every way!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back