• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pyscho analyzed, Part 2 f/f (sexual, non-con)

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
For the next few days Vanessa went about her business. She'd go to work, come home and repeat. There was just one thing different, she was trying to decide what to do next.

Vanessa had a veritable smorgasbord of victim's to choose from. There were women who loved being tied up, others who feared it.

Some liked to be tickled, then those who had nightmares about.

Finally after nearly a week of contemplation, the perfect target became obvious....Tanya Simpson.

Tanya was a 31-year old waitress who kept having fantasies about being completely helpless to another person. From reading Dr. Coleman's notes this chick got off on knowing she was at someone else's mercy.

Not wanting to make a mistake, Vanessa began surveillance on her target. She'd watch as the curvy redhead waited tables and cleaned up messes from a corner booth out of sight. When Tanya ended her shift about 10 p.m. Vanessa carefully followed her home so she'd know where best to strike.

The planning and anticipation was driving Vanessa wild, lurking in the shadows as Tanya walked home to her apartment. The waitresses full thighs and plump ass barely being covered by her red skirt.

Images of what her ample chest looked like under the mustard-colored blouse with Cindy's Diner emblazoned on it. Vanessa wanted to just sneak up behind her in an alley, rip open the top and see once and for all but patience was key.

Her experience with Dr. Coleman left Vanessa wanting more. More control, more power. It wasn't good enough to be in command, she wanted absolute dominance.

When Vanessa was finally ready to act, she packed her purse will of tools of all kind. Handcuffs, duct tape, rope, feathers, brushes you name it. Most importantly was a powerful sedative she planned on slipping Tanya.

The nurse had become a regular at Cindy's, but tonight she sat in Tanya's section when her favorite waitress came to take her order.

“Hi, my name is Tanya I'll be your waitress tonight,” she said cheerfully. “Let me guess, you want the burger and fries.”

“Am I that obvious,” Vanessa said embarrassed.

“No I wouldn't say that,” Tanya smiled. “I'm just good at my job. I'll put that order in and be right back with some water.”

Vanessa couldn't get over how great Tanya's butt looked in her uniform. It was only matched when the waitress brought the food and bent down, with a few buttons undone it showed off enough cleavage to generate better tips without being trashy.

The psychotic Vanessa by comparison was still wearing her purple scrubs from her double shift at the hospital. She thought about changing into something sleeker but it fit her alibi of why she had been coming to the diner so often.

It was nearing Tanya's time to leave so Vanessa had to strike when she received the bill.

“Can I get you anything else,” the bubbly Tanya asked.

“Actually, how about you get a shake for yourself,” Vanessa smiled back. “Anything you want, my treat so long as you enjoy it with me.”

Normally Tanya would have refused the kind gesture, it wasn't rare for a customer to try something like this. They were just usually sleazy old men or horny college kids hoping for a quick bang, a drawback of her tip-inducing attire. This time though, it seemed harmless enough so she accepted.

Tanya got herself a chocolate shake and sat down by Vanessa.

“Why don't you grab your stuff and when you finish your shake you're all set to leave,” Vanessa said sweetly.

Tanya did just that, but unbeknownst to her, her new friend slipped the sedative in her shake which covered the harsh medicine taste.

After about 15 minutes of talking, Tanya began to feel dizzy as the effects of the drug were kicking in.

“I should probably get going,” Tanya said a little disoriented. “I must be coming down with something.”

“Why don't I help you get home,” Vanessa said with a sincere concern in her voice. “I insist.”

Once again, Tanya broke her normal rules since it was another woman roughly her age offering. The two women walked back to Tanya's apartment building, which by that point, the drug made it nearly impossible for her to walk straight.

Vanessa got the now unconscious Tanya into her apartment. As she laid her onto the bed, Vanessa began to undress Tanya.

First to come off was the mustard-colored blouse, nearly popping from Tanya's heaving breasts. She unbuttoned it, slid one arm through, then the next revealing a plain white bra. It was a beautiful sight, her freckled breasts ready to come out, which they did with some quick work of Vanessa's fingers.

When she took it off Tanya, she saw the tag said 38 DDD and Vanessa's jaw dropped. Vanessa began to fondle each hefty orb in her hands, longing to punish them properly.

Next to go was the waitresses size 9 flats, which slipped off with relative ease. Vanessa ran a nail up each now-bared sole knowing what would soon come.

Finally, the topless Tanya was to lose her skirt. Vanessa shimmied the short red skirt down her milky white thighs followed by her plain white panties.

After taking a step back, Vanessa admired her planning and hard work. Here she had this busty full-figured vixen utterly nude, with her body to be used however Vanessa pleased.

With the handcuffs she packed, Vanessa cuffed Tanya's arms above her head and used the rope to tie her legs spread out. Her victim now secured, Vanessa went into the other room to wait for the sedative to wear off.

It might have seemed like minutes to Vanessa but an hour or two later Tanya awoke, startled, her worst fear/fantasy apparently taking place. She remembered having a shake with a customer but not much else after that.

Tanya tested out her bonds, shaking with apprehension as her breasts jiggled with the effort of trying to free her arms. Suddenly she heard footsteps approaching, only to see Vanessa walk through the door.

“I'm so glad you're awake,” Vanessa said sincerely. “We've got a lot to accomplish before we're done.”

Confused, Tanya tried to make sense of everything.

“W-w-what are you doing,” she whimpered, again tugging at the cuffs sending her breasts shaking.

“Dr. Coleman thought we should meet,” Vanessa said lying through her teeth. “You have a fantasy of being kidnapped and tortured and I love making ticklish girls scream for mercy.”

Panic was setting in for Tanya as her captor set her confidential therapy file on the bed for her to read. It detailed just how much the idea of being tied up, helpless, turned Tanya on.

Vanessa sat down near Tanya's upperbody, gently caressing her supple breasts. As terrified as she was, Tanya was enjoying the tender touches, her nipples hardening much to Vanessa's delight.

“That's a good girl,” Vanessa cooed. “It'll be easier for you if you just accept your fate. You're mine to play with and there's nothing you can do.”

The tickling started when Vanessa goosed Tanya's sides, who stifled a giggle.

“Hehe that tickles,” she said softly, nervous yet excited at the same time.

Vanessa knew she had a willing victim, but that didn't mean she was going to take it easy on her. With a predator's eyes, she watched as each stroke sent ripples up Tanya's gorgeous body.

“You really want me to tickle your upperbody, don't you,” Vanessa taunted as Tanya's lustful eyes said all that needed saying. “Too bad. I want you to suffer first.”

Reaching into her torture bag, Vanessa pulled out a bottle of baby oil and began to work it into Tanya's bare feet, tiny giggles escaping. When they were nice and slick, she trailed a single nail up each foot heel to arch.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEHE,” Tanya squealed, body bucking already as her curves jiggled sensually.

Getting the desired effect, Vanessa repeated her maneuver with more nails until five were marauding up Tanya's tender soles.

“Oh God,” Tanya burst out, the oil aiding Vanessa's fiendish attacks. “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT REALLY TICKLES.”

“That's the whole point dear,” Vanessa replied with a sinister sneer.

Dr. Coleman's file was spot on about how much Tanya craved the punishment, her mound glistening already from a little tickling on her feet. Vanessa had an idea how to play to her victim's desires.

“Tell me how to tickle your feet better and I'll take off part of my outfit,” Vanessa grinned as Tanya's eyes lit up. “Your choice.”

The thought of helping her attacker seemed a stupid idea, but having a hand in stripping her was too good of a deal to pass up.

“Left drawer in my dresser,” Tanya panted. “There's my hair brush.”

Vanessa acquired her new weapon but had to fulfill her end of the bargain. She could feel Tanya's eyes burning a hole through her scrub pants while she was looking for the brush so she figured that would be the choice.

Definitely playing up the sensual factor, Vanessa wiggled out of her pants to reveal a black thong. Tanya was practically drooling as she admired Vanessa's toned legs and sculpted ass.

Now it was back to work with Vanessa kneeling by Tanya's feet, grabbing a firm grip of her left foot pulling it back to make it nice and taunt.

“Ready to pay the piper?” Vanessa cooed but didn't wait for a reply before beginning her attack. The bristles of the brush slipped across the arch with ease, digging in ever so gently.

Tanya's head shot back in laughter, her massive breasts bouncing as she did much to Vanessa's carnal delight.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA FUCK,” she screamed feeling the bristles in the slick crevices of her arches. Tanya could say the price was too high, but she'd have been lying.

Each pass the brush made on her left feet was deeper and deeper, the bristles bending back more and more adding to the sensation. Tanya's foot was thrashing side to side, attempting to dodge the brush but secretly loving every moment.

Switching feet, Vanessa ground the brush into the right sole with her palm making sure to twist as she did. This was the final straw for Tanya, who could have woke the dead with her raucous laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” she pleaded with sincerity this time.

Vanessa sensed the desperation in Tanya's voice, stoking her own flames. Time for another deal.

“Alright Tanya,” she said, voice cracking slightly from the naughty thoughts in her mind. “This next piece of clothing is going to cost you dearly.”

No matter the price, it was worth it to Tanya who nodded in agreement to whatever the demand. Then it hit her, the perfect offering.

“Bottom drawer under my socks......” Tanya grinned, watching Vanessa's thong'd ass wiggle looking in the wrong drawer. “I meant top drawer, sorry.”

Now it was time for Vanessa's eyes to light up, spotting the prize......an electric massager. Vanessa slapped her firm ass forcing an audible moan from Tanya who was going to have to pay for her little trickery in order to get a longer ass view.

Turning on the massager and straddling Tanya's waist, Vanessa placed it so both women felt the rhythmic vibrations on their mounds. In almost perfect unison, Tanya and Vanessa grinded their hips together, the massager having more of an effect on Tanya's naked slit.

Not ready for either woman to feel sexual release Vanessa turned off the massager but stayed straddled on Tanya much to her dismay.

“Nooooooooo,” Tanya screamed, mere moments away from relief.

“Oh don't worry dear,” Vanessa said. “Your reward will come soon enough....but not yet.”

With her subs eyes glued on her, Vanessa pulled off her top with her perky C cup breasts firmly encased in a silky black bra. Not wanting to lose the element of surprise, Vanessa jammed her thumbs into each of Tanya's armpits once more sending her into hysterics.

Whatever erotic wave she'd been riding, Tanya was thrown off it like a surfer hit by a tidal wave.

“HHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU, YOU CRUEL BITCH,” Tanya yelled.

Vanessa's heart, along with her loins, warmed at that vile response. Then she ran her nails in and out Tanya's hollows, just scraping the sides of her DDD breasts with each pass.

Tanya hated having her pits tickled so viciously, but each time she felt the nails on her breasts it sent erotic shockwaves up her spine.

It was almost time for the main course.

Vanessa firmly grabbed the ribs underneath Tanya's bosom, wiggling her fingers and watching them shimmy and shake.

“Alright, time to tickle you.....here,” Vanessa said, unclasping her bra signaling what Tanya longed for yet feared. Her ticklish tits were about to be feasted upon.

Like a marooned sailor on a deserted island finding an all-you-can-eat buffet, Vanessa shoved Tanya's breasts in her mouth. Her coarse tongue licked as she sucked each tit tickling as she did.

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOO,” Tanya bellowed although both women knew she loved it.

Vanessa smushed together Tanya's cleavage and began vigorously motorboating her, saliva flying everywhere.

Outside the house, Officer Sandra McClain was walking up to the door. Ever since that shrink had been tied up and her records taken she'd been checking up on all of the doctor's patients.

A rookie on the force, her sergeant thought it was a good job for her to do. She'd already wasted almost two weeks when she was about to knock when she heard someone yelling no.

Vanessa was completely oblivious to the pounding of the door as she suckled Tanya's left nipple, then the right. Tanya too for the matter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAH STOP IT YOU BITCH JUST LET ME GO,” she yelled, waiting to climax.

Officer McClain kicked in the door and ran to the back bedroom where the cries for help were emanating. She wasn't prepared for what she saw upon reaching the spacious room.

Who she could only guess was Tanya Simpson, was tied to her bed naked as the day she was born and her breasts were being sucked by another woman. Sandra was startled to say the least, but also a bit curious.

Any curiosity would have to wait though as she pulled her stun gun from her holster and prepared to fire.

Vanessa still fixated on her breasts, Tanya saw a woman wearing a police uniform barge into her bedroom and pull a taser.

The officer had long blonde hair, a shapely waist and what Tanya guessed as a solid D cup at first glance.

The female cop pulled the trigger.

Officer McClain let loose over 5,000 volts of electricity aimed for the assailants back, but with a last second motion hit her square in the ass.

One minute Vanessa was gobbling up the most amazing set of tits she'd ever seen. The next she felt an electrical surge course through her body as she blacked out.

She woke up some time later laying down, her hands apparently cuffed to the bed. The officer who so rudely shocked her was talking with Tanya.

The two women were arguing back and forth. Her mind was still foggy from the jolt of a car battery to her sore ass but what she overheard scared the dominating psychopath to death.

Officer McClain couldn't believe she was being talked into this but finally had an answer to Tanya's question.

“Alright,” she said. “Let's give her a taste of her own medicine.”

I tried something new with the ending. Comments and critiques are encouraged.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back