• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Magician's Trick- foot tickles

hihihi9

Magician's New Trick
One of the main reasons I became a magician was to be able to trap innocent young women in various bondage tricks in order to tickle them. I had countless fun using the old "sawing in half" trick but I wanted something new. While watching an old magic show on TV one day, I saw a trick that really inspired me. This could be the thing I was looking for, I told myself. Some of you might have seen this trick done by Houdini. He lies down, has his hands cuffed, and has his ankles locked in stocks. I small crane then lifts him up, upside down that is, and places him upside down in a tank of water. This looked really dangerous, but maybe I can have some fun with it. So, I had one of these contraptions made and put an ad in newspaper looking for a magician's assistant, as I always do when I need a quick, harmless ticklee.
My first appointment proved to be the best. She was gorgeous, with great legs and feet. We started the interview and then went into the back where the magic equipment was stored. I asked her if she was claustrophobic, and she said no. Then I got her in the "sawing in half" box and proceeded to tickle her feet for a few seconds. Her reaction was amazing. She was SO TICKLISH on her feet. But I had something else in mind. I let her out and then showed her the new trick. She was very excited to try it. She would be paid a lot of money to learn the trick, etc., and I proceeded to lock her ankles into the stocks. The small crane gently raised her upside down and into the tank (without water this time, of course) and she was now inside the tank. Now picture this everyone; a beautiful women inside a tank, upside down, with her barefeet sticking out on top!!! She had no idea what was about to happen to her. I asked her if she felt uncomfortable being upside down and she said no. So... I put my plan into action. Since the tank was only about 6 feet high, I put a ladder next to it and climbed up on top, and sat down next to her beautiful, soft feet. As I was going up, she said, "Hey, where are you going? And what are you doing up there? Is this part of the trick?" I said to her, "Well, I would like to hire you for the job, but do you mind if I have a little fun first?" She said, "A little fun? What are you going to do?" I said, "Well, I noticed you were a little ticklish before in the "sawing in half" trick, so I just thought, if you don't mind, to have a little fun tickling your feet for a few minutes." She screamed, "Oh please don't tickle my feet!!! I'm so ticklish, you have no idea. I'll do anything for you, but don't tickle my feet!!!"
I said, "Sorry, but I just can't pass up an opportunity like this." I began to run my fingers over her soft soles. The laughter I got out of her was priceless!! She was bucking and screaming with laughter. When I gave her a break, I asked her if she was ticklish between her toes. She said, "No, anything but that!" But I did it anyway. What fun I had that day, because I interviewed 10 girls that day, and each one was more ticklish than the last. The End
I wonder if anyone out there has any video clips of this scenario. Write back and tell me what you think of this story.
Anonymous:devil:

Man! I wish I was you!

If I tried this, as soon as the first girl left my place there'd be a cop at the door with an arrest warrant for assault.

You are one lucky dude!

Thats exactly what would of happened to him if he did what he said.

You should film those auditions. You could simply say it's to make sure you see how the trick looks from an audience perspective. I have done a lot of things I could talk to you about if you are interested.

This being a 14-year-old thread, I suspect that the OP is long gone.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back