• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andrea's afternoon in the Red Zone *FF/FF (CTE1: Saturday Afternoon)

Viewmaster

Verified
Andrea smiled as she held Lilly’s hand, her girlfriend led her away from the courtyard where women were tickled. In addition to the long stocks a pair of Chinese tourists squirmed in a peculiar pair of double stocks. One with longer hair continued to thrash, releasing her heels from the bar and trapping her ankles once again. Her friend with shorter, shoulder length hair was exhausted from almost an hour’s tickling and sunk into silent laughter until a buzzer indicated she had finally managed to resist for long enough to earn her release.

“Okay ready to take her place?” Simon asked.

“What, but I’m a Blue feather!” The woman who had been tickling the exhausted tourist’s feet protested

“Yes but by tickling her you agreed to take her place if she kept her feet in pace…” The circus master added.

“What! I didn’t…” The scarlet-haired woman protested.

Andrea and Lilly watched bemused as the struggling woman was seized. Her former victim collapsed at her friend’s feet were one ankle was manacled to the front of the stocks. As her former tickler was restrained the cute Asian began tickling her friend’s feet. Betrayed the longer haired tourist screamed as her soft arches were explored.

“You can’t do this! I’m a Blue feather!” The scarlet haired woman protested as her wrists were forced through the upper part of the stocks.

Andrea was tempted to stay to watch the fun but Lilly had mentioned something about a treat in the Red Zone; an area of the castle the Sandy Blonde was keen to see already. She took her girlfriend’s hand and let herself by led away from the scene of delicious torture. Before the duo reached the checkpoint warning patrons they were entering the ‘Pink Zone’ a petite Asian woman greeted them with a bag and two cups of coffee. As she accepted her drink and chose a sandwich Andrea noted that the woman was wearing one of Lilly’s dresses, she also wore a yellow feather necklace with a black tip. Andrea did not ask Lilly about her though, she had only just realised how hungry she was and devoured her sandwich with relish. As she ate the newcomer reminded Lilly it was time to release Cleo.

“Oh that is okay Helen went” Lilly replied.

Andrea wasn’t paying attention, she was too distracted by the strange netting being strung between three trees by a group of people dressed in jumpsuits with spiders emblazoned on the front. As the duo entered the Pink Zone Andrea marvelled at the completed shower. It stood surreally in front of the trees, like something from an old comedy sketch. Several women in bikini’s stood waiting; some topless, some completely naked. Andrea noticed how some were barefoot whilst others wore flip-slops, a busty blonde lectured them;

“…And I want you to keep scrubbing and tickling me not matter how much I beg!” She concluded.

A small crowd was practically drooling already, the prospect of wet soapy tickles tantalising them. Andrea wished she could stay to watch the show but knew greater pleasures awaited her in the Red Zone. Lilly had paused however, and was stopping to talk to a smartly dressed blonde woman who was struggling to assemble some kind of cage.

“Still no help?” Lilly offered.

The blonde smiled shyly and shrugged, Andrea admired her in her black tights and dress. At the back of her mind she was reminded of a teacher she once had whilst consciously she wondered what the cage was for; noticing long soft feather attached to bamboo canes.

“If you build it they will come!” Lilly teased.

Andrea wondered about the cage too but was distracted by the sounds of muffled intense tickle torture. A large crowd had gathered around a single pair of stocks in which a woman in her late thirties was thrashing and screaming into her ball-gag. Andrea had rarely witnessed such intense torture and sidled up to get a closer look. The victim’s dyed blonde hair covered her face but Andrea knew she was suffering terribly, around twelve ticklers pored over her like lions over a kill. To one side Andrea spotted handwritten sign like others she had helped to prepare, it read;

- - - I cheated on my husband - - -

He has agreed to take me back if I can stand being tickled in the stocks for the entire weekend.

Tickle me as mercilessly as you want, all areas apart from those covered are fair game.

No inflicting pain, cutting my hair or any torture techniques other than tickling.

If no-one is tickling me you must either tickle me or find a willing tickler.

Andrea gasped, astounded and excited by the cruel concept. She scanned the crowd for the cuckolded husband but found only younger men amongst the sea of predominantly vicious women. Andrea was confused; ‘why were the women tickling her so brutally whilst the men were content to tease her nipples with soft brushes?’

“She has been suffering like this for hours now!” Lilly purred with no hint of mercy.

Andrea licked her lips and noticed her ball-gag had a plug to allow her to be fed water. She also wore panties with padlocks and what looked like adjustments to let her pee through a hole but Andrea couldn’t be sure of the exact mechanics. She tried to think of something to say but was awe-struck by the intensely cruel torture on display. The woman’s skin was pink and her face a rictus of ticklish agony, no torture being spared her soft flesh as her tormentors adapted their techniques to prevent her from becoming de-sensitised. Andrea secretly wondered what such torture would be like and imagined Lilly keeping her in hysterical agony for days on end; ‘would her “Treat” in the Red Zone be this bad!”

As the pair headed towards the Red Zone Andrea had to ask;

“So which one was her husband?....”

“Oh, she has no husband!” Lilly replied.

“WHAT?!?!!!” Andrea cried astounded at this revelation.

“Shhhh!” Lilly whispered.

“B…B…But!” Andrea stuttered, she had noticed the poor victim sported the unique white tan-line of a wedding ring removed for the first time in years.

“Her Ex-husband traded her in for a younger model about a year ago… The divorce is now final, so she decided to fulfil her ultimate fantasy” Lilly chirped.

“F…F..Fantasy!” Andrea stuttered.

“Yeah trust me! I spent ages making sure this wasn’t a set-up or some mid-life crisis thing that will lead to a lawsuit. She always wanted to be tickle tortured without mercy for hours on end, and this is working the divorce out of her system to boot!”

“But…. I mean!... That doesn’t make any sense! Surely she would want to torture her Ex-husband!.. Or the woman he ran off with!” Andrea whispered, reaching the edge of the crowd’s earshot.

Lilly shrugged and replied: “People are twisted!... You think that’s strange, you ain’t seen nothing yet!”

Lilly was right. As the couple entered the Red Zone Lilly noted Andrea’s surprise and discomfort. The Sandy Blonde had always enjoyed their vibrator-play and sexy games, however watching other women being stimulated out here in the open clearly made Andrea nervous. Lilly guessed it was just shock; their little games had always followed a tickling warm up and took place in a safe, cosy environment. Not outside on a hot summer’s day with dozens of people watching. Lilly thought she saw a sparkle in her girlfriend’s eyes as they darted from device to device, taking in the captives being tickled, orally pleasured and teased with vibrators.

There were all manner of devices on display. The most common were torture tables which varied in design, responding to the ad-hoc manner in which they had been recycled from discarded furniture. The next most common device encouraged their victim to kneel, often over a wheel of slowly rotating feathers. Vibrators also featured in the kneeling devices; although not to the same extent as on the torture tables where they were used both manually and also positioned in place through the use of devices resembling microphone stands.

In addition to these devices were metal frames allowing torturers to climb underneath the stretched out victims whilst others tickled them from above. Andrea was intrigued by how vulnerable this made the helpless women who struggled, sighed and wriggled as they were tickled and pleasured. She secretly wanted to try this bondage technique, her curiosity had been peaked by the divorcee in the stocks and she wondered how long she could actually stand being tickled. Her fantasies dissolved away as she spotted new devices she recognised from her time online. Custom padded tables with supports for the head, legs and arms stretched out women with straps. Mostly the women lay flat on their backs whilst a few sat, all were teased with vibrators and tickled.

Andrea stopped to behold the struggles of a tanned blonde woman on a table device Andrea thought of as ’The Gingerbread Man’ due to its shape and beige leather padding; she had heard the name somewhere before but was too distracted by the exact manner in which the sighing, moaning woman was being stimulated. In addition to six torturers gently teasing her feet, underarms, breasts and neck with a selection of soft feathers and brushes; a woman knelt at her crotch and licked her pussy from a few inches away. This was nothing unusual for the Red Zone, what shocked Andrea was the woman’s mask which featured short soft brushes around the cheeks and jawline positioned perfectly to tease the soft skin around her victim’s pussy. This was an ingenious creation, amending the trapped blonde’s sexual ecstasy into unbearable ticklish agony. She was clearly enjoying herself, torn between heaven and hell as the mask softly stimulated the sensitive skin either side of her smouldering pussy which dripped with quim as her masked tormentor cleverly flickered her long tongue over her clit. Andrea realised she had stopped in her tracks to gawp, and smiled shyly. Lilly laughed and the pair continued.

Another device held four women around a central pole; their legs were stretched out at right angles keeping them vulnerable to the vibrators that pushed against their wet bikini bottoms. Each victim was gagged and Andrea watched amazed as the device slowly rotated. There were moving arms bearing feathers teasing their outstretched underarms whilst each foot was being tickled mercilessly by then men and women riding the cruel carousel. Andrea loved the way the women’s feet were stretched out next to their neighbour on each of the four legs rests, and found it hard to drag her eyes away. Lilly smiled, her girlfriend had relaxed and was eyeing up the many scenes of delicious torture. This was the perfect appetiser for the first phase of her ordeal.

As the duo continued hand in hand they approached some familiar devices; Lilly’s infamous torture box and three hastily constructed replicas. All were occupied by women; the original by a gagged blonde the replica’s by blindfolded brunettes. It was apparent the same care had not been taken in their production but they seemed to be as equally effective as the original. On the side of each brunette’s box was a handle attached a to a wheel which patrons took delight in slowly turning, Andrea guessed from the clicking sound that the wheel jolted other feathers back and forth as well as turning the box’s equivalent of the main wheel. The blonde’s eyes widened and she pleaded into her ball-gag as her captors refilled the water wheel that turned the horrible wheel. Andrea approached to look through the inspection hatch which a man in a beak-mask opened for her, it always amazed her to watch the feather wheel brush it’s two rows of feathers against the captive’s nether regions. This was on display for all too see with other devices such as the Y-Frames and kneelers but having it inside an organ made it somehow more tantalising and erotic.

To Andrea’s disappointment the replica boxes did not have hinged panels to allow the victim to be inspected. Behind the boxes against the hedge was a long box containing three more women; one blonde, one brunette and a redhead. Like the women in the single boxes their feet poked out of the front of the boxes to be tickled by the crowd. A single arm was turned one side of the long box and Andrea guessed it turned all three wheels. Glancing at the other side she was proven correct as a transparent sheet of Perspex revealed all.

“Yeah, my box was in popular demand so me and Simon made some more….” Lilly explained.

Andrea smiled and took a quick turn tickling one of the brunette’s feet. She was eager to explore the rest of the Red Zone and eager to receive her treat from Lilly. Moving on she passed two rows of blindfolded women staked out on the grass. Some were being tickled more than others and all but one in each row were being stimulated with vibrators. A long queue of Red Feathers waited eagerly, Andrea was certain this was some sort of game but couldn’t figure out the rules. One of the women was clearly very close to an orgasm and her stimulator grinned focusing in on her sweet spot having perfected the right technique. Andrea stopped and looked back as the woman climaxed loudly as her one tickler changed to rubbing her feet instead of tickling them. The other patrons using vibrators sighed exasperated and shut off their toys to re-join the back of the queue.

“Good game!” Lilly explained; “If you want to tickle them you have to successfully make your victim orgasm first”.

“Ah I see!” Andrea replied, understanding the game.

“And the more they orgasm, the worse they get tickled!” Lilly whispered, grinning evilly.

The vibrators were picked up by new patrons, the woman who had just orgasmed was spared further stimulation and the tool that had brought her to pleasure was taken to the one woman in her row who had previously been spared sexual stimulation. She already had four ticklers, twice as many as any of the other women staked out and it seemed likely she would soon gain a fifth.

“Of course contestants are given a chance to recharge between orgasms” Lilly added, encouraging her girlfriend on.

The pair approached what appeared to be a large wooden box, Andrea had spotted from a long way off that three pairs of feet stuck out of one end. As she got closer she spotted a pair of holes in the top left hand corner. Andrea recognised one pair of soles instantly; she had lusted after Esther’s feet ever since she first saw them and loved how soft and pink they were stretched out with toe-ties. A second pair of feet in the top right compartment looked familiar whilst those beneath them were definitely unknown to Andrea. On the front of the box where four displays, each lit up with text made out of LED lights. Two were illuminated to read: REST. Whilst the bottom right read: TICKLE GENTLY. This command was being obeyed by another two of the Asian women with the yellow and black feather necklaces. The display by the vacant foot-holes were unlit and Andrea guessed this was to be her ‘treat’. Andrea pondered the device as Lilly chattered away to her protégées, Andrea was just about to ask about their role in the event when Lilly turned to her first and asked;

“Okay ready for your warm up?”

“W…W…Warm Up?” Andrea asked.

“Yeah before we get you ready for this game we need get you a little excited” Lilly purred.

Andrea was reluctant to be stimulated in public but before she could protest Lilly led her to a tent. The Sandy Blonde relaxed as Lilly blindfolded and undressed her kissing her as she did so.

“You will enjoy this game sweetie!” Lilly purred… “Now lie back for me!”

Andrea obliged and heard the vibrator click on. Due to her nerves the sensation almost tickled at first but before long Andrea began to relax, her pussy softening and becoming moist. Lilly shut off the vibrator and inserted something inside of her girlfriend’s vagina, it occupied the perfect place to stimulate her clitoris and Andrea quivered wondering what was going on, she felt the device secured in place in a similar fashion to the vibrating panties her girlfriend loved.

“What…” Andrea began

“Don’t worry I will explain before we start” Lilly whispered.

Lilly then dressed Andrea, not in her original clothes but in an unusual garment that felt like a big jumper. Andrea was still blindfolded and was confused, Lilly directed her to lift up her arms and put her head through the centre of the garment. The fabric was soft but also incorporated smooth patches. It wasn’t until Lilly directed her to push her hands all the way to the end of each weird sleeve that Andrea realised she was being put in a straightjacket. Andrea’s heart skipped a beat, she was both terrified and enthralled. She had fantasised about being tickled in a straightjacket and wondered what the smooth patches of material were for, they were discernible around her back, underarms and hands covering each finger tightly. Lilly began to secure the straps and began to explain her cruel scheme;

“So as you might have guessed those are no ordinary vibrating panties…” She began

Andrea murmured her approval.

“… I adapted them from a concept developed in the cold war era to identify Lesbians in government positions” She continued.

“Huh?” Andrea replied

“Well back then if you or I were in the CIA, MI5 or even just a certain administrative position your sexuality could be used to blackmail you…” Lilly explained.

Andrea nodded as Lilly carefully tightened the strap that ran between her legs.

“… So the original device detected the swelling in response to visual stimuli; my version relays this information through a Bluetooth connection whilst also doing some stimulating of its own!” Lilly continued, slipping off Andrea’s blindfold.

“….Do you remember us withholding that orgasm during your first session?” She purred, loving the look of terror in her girlfriend’s eyes.

“Erm…” Andrea blushed, being both excited and terrified as she remembered the desperation of needing to climax but having the release kept just out of reach.

“Well this baby will keep you on the edge for hours whilst also letting us know exactly what your kinks and proclivities are!” Lilly gloated.

“…..Did I mentioned there is a screen in each compartment of that box that shows an assortment of videos and monitor’s your response?”

Andrea loved her girlfriend’s ingenuity but was reminded of her previous attempts to condition a tickle slave.

“So when…” Andrea began, wondering when Lilly had invented these devices.

“When will we let you out? When we have enough data and we are ready for phase 2!” Lilly replied, pre-empting her girlfriend’s actual question.

“Phase 2?” Andrea asked.

“Yes! More about that when we come to it! Now time for the special make-up….” Lilly replied.

Andrea let her girlfriend apply the make-up to her face, she guessed it was the stuff sensitive to ultra-violet or infra-red. She shut her eyes anticipating the applicator to gently swipe over her eyelids.

“Oh no need for that Sweetie! The screen monitors your retinas directly!” Lilly chirped.

“O-kay!” Andrea replied, wondering how her girlfriend could afford such hi-tech toys.

“Who are those women with the yellow and black feather necklaces?!” Andrea asked, feeling a little out of her depth.

“Oh you mean the Lil-lettes?...” Lilly replied, adding: “Amy named them that!....”

“They are acrobats like me, from the group I was with before I met Simon. Their circus got closed down due to animal cruelty….” Lilly continued, muttering: “About time!” before continuing;

“I moved on after some… differences of opinion! But I kept in contact with a few of them and decided to help them out, after all we need extra help here and we can trust them”

“Oh right…” Andrea replied, wondering how she had missed this information during the event organisation meetings.

“It was kind of a last minute thing! They only got here this afternoon” Lilly concluded sensing her girlfriend’s confusion.

“Anyway time to get you in your compartment!” Lilly purred, guiding her girlfriend to her feet.

Andrea was led to the box and was delighted to note that Esther’s feet were now being softly tickled with feathers whilst the unknown victim to her right was still suffering at the nails of the Lillettes. The small pair of feet in the top right compartment were still at rest and seemed so familiar to Andrea with their short round toes with French-tipped nails. The unknown feet beneath them were being vigorous tickled with fingernails and rubber page turners; the LED display glowed: TICKLE TORTURE. Andrea wondered what else they were programmed to show as she sat in a wooden chair whilst Lilly removed her boots and stocks, extracting a few shy giggles from the quick tickles she couldn’t resist administering. Before guiding her girlfriend into her share of the box Lilly attached a peculiar strap over one of Andrea’s thighs; then she slipped two leg warmer type garments up Andrea’s legs to cover her knees and calves, the fabric was smooth like the pads in her straightjacket.

Andrea’s compartment was opened from the side and she was guided in. The stocks closed around her feet as Lilly’s secured a soft pair of Bluetooth headphones over her ears. The box’s open side was closed and Andrea was cloaked in complete darkness. She felt secure, the device seemed well-built. She flexed her toes nervously and wriggled in her straightjacket. Her toes were seized and secured in little loops; a familiar sensation to Andrea, she giggled in anticipation. Lately tickle-torture had lost its edge; she still laughed, squirmed and if teased just right became intensely aroused, but the butterflies had diminished as she became accustomed to being tied, teased and tickled. Now she grinned to herself eager and nervous to experience the new tortures to come.

The blackness of her tiny cell was pierced by her screen activating, it was not overly bright but it took her eyes a second to adjust. Lilly’s grinning face came into focus and her headphones relayed the recorded message;

“Hello Sweetie!... As I have probably let slip this game is going to involve both tickling and vibrating panties. Unlike the devices you are used to the vibrator positioned just above your sweet spot will respond to how aroused you are; stimulating you just right and stopping just before you climax….” Andrea quivered at the prospect and the sadistic little smile on her girlfriend’s face.

“….In addition to this we have some other means to ensure you don’t cheat the device; some applied as standard, some specifically designed with you in mind….” Lilly’s voice concluded.

The recording faded and was replaced by a video of stocks, outside.. ‘Hey! That’s me!’ Andrea thought. It was a video of her goat torture taken by one of the event photographers. Andrea had been so busy having fun or getting tortured she had hardly noticed the camera as the goats rough tongues licked her feet. Now she watched herself struggle on the screen, outside of the box her feet received a soft feather tickle. Andrea giggled and tried to keep her eyes focused on the screen. She was amazed at how quickly this film had been prepared, true it could do with some editing and processing since people kept walking into shot and blocking her view of herself being tickled.

It was weird watching herself getting tickled; Andrea had often imagined herself in the place of the victims in the videos she watched online but this was a new experience. As she giggled the vibrator began to work its magic, the video focused on her new friend Laura getting tortured to Andrea’s delight. She had been too focused on her own ordeal in the stocks to enjoy Laura’s suffering, she wondered how she was getting on with the tickle-shoes she had tricked her into wearing. The tickling of her feet increased as the feathers were abandoned in exchange for fingertips. Andrea thought about Esther in the compartment beneath her and as if by magic her crush appeared on the screen.

Esther was kneeling in a device Andrea had seen on her walk through the Red Zone. The Goth wore a black skirt and bikini top, her soft pale skin delighting Andrea. Numerous women including Amy slunk into shot and began circling her like vixens. Esther giggled and squirmed, the women produced feather dusters and long soft feathers. Andrea didn’t notice the feathers had returned to her feet, being distracted by the delightful show on her screen. She had dreamed of tickling Esther like this! ‘When had they shot this?’ Andrea thought. From the shadows she guessed late morning.

Andrea’s arousal became intense, the vibrator was positioned perfectly and buzzed in just the right way. As the women on screen began to use their fingertips on Esther’s soles she was sure she would climax; ‘So much for Lilly’s cruel game!’ Suddenly the screen went black and Andrea inhaled sharply as the smooth pads in her straightjacket turned cold. The feeling grew intense over her underarms, knees, calves, back and hands. Andrea felt the warmth sucked out of her aroused body, the smooth fabric packed tightly around her fingers was the worst. In the next second the image on the screen changed to a close-up of a different pair of soles, they were dripping with a white liquid. Andrea heard the laughter of women tickling and soon they leaned into shot to lick the trapped soles. Andrea jumped as two wet tongues licked her arches, the sensation repulsed her and she felt the residual arousal diminish and retreat.

The foot licking continued until Andrea had retreated from the orgasm she had been teased with the prospect of. Eventually her foot-lickers stopped and cleaned her feet with two warm sponges, Andrea’s toes still curled at the memory of the horrible sensations. Her screen was blank until the heartrate monitor Lilly had attached to her thigh indicated to the system that she was ready for more tickling. Her display clicked back to read: TICKLE GENTLY. Her tormentors resumed using two soft feathers. For Andrea’s entertainment one of her favourite videos was displayed on the screen. She had mentioned to Lilly that it was her favourite and fondly remembered the soft cuddly pillow-talk as the blonde on her screen begged not to be tickled. Andrea could not help becoming aroused again, her excitement mixed with nostalgia as the stocked woman squirmed in her pink and gold bikini and wiggled her feet in their anklets that looked like toe-ties. This was one of the first videos she had downloaded and she had watched it so many times, but never whilst having her own feet tickled before.

Andrea was cut off from the world in her box; the straightjacket held her in a tight bondage that was new to her. It was like a mixture of being buried in sand and locked In Lilly’s torture box. Despite her arousal the vibrating device hadn’t reactivated yet; Andrea didn’t know it but the video was having a calming effect on her. She had passed through the nervous phase of bondage and into the comfortable stage making her feel safe and secure. It was like Lilly was hugging her with her sadistic warped mind.

Andrea thought about her girlfriend, they had so much in common but she still had a few un-answered questions about Lilly’s past, the Chinese acrobats were a revelation. Andrea knew Lilly’s real name from an envelope she spotted in her flat; her girlfriend had an English surname. She still didn’t know her exact ethnicity; it felt odd, not knowing if her new girlfriend was Chinese, Korean or Japanese. She was taller than the Lillettes and had slightly paler skin, her flat contained a mixture of nic-nacs and ornaments. Perhaps she was a mix of several different races. As if by magic her girlfriend appeared on her little screen locked in a set of stocks…

“Hi Sweetie!...” The recorded message began: “This is a video just for you, I thought it was only fair I got tickled too…. Here is a little video for your eyes only!”

Andrea was jolted from her nostalgia and train of thought. Four women approached from out of shot, strangely Andrea had been expected the Lillettes but she guessed from the light and shadows this was filmed around mid-morning before they arrived. Lilly tormentors began with feathers, gently stroking her underarms and feet. Each of the women giggled as they tickled, Andrea loved the way women laughed as they tickled other women. She loved the little glances they shot one another, encouraging one another to tickle their victim more. Andrea was jealous of them but enjoyed the video, her heartrate increased and her vibrator activated as the women at her girlfriend’s feet dropped their feather and used their fingertips. Lilly struggled; just starting to lose her acrobat’s poise. Andrea loved this stage, where the victim was just on the edge of losing control. One of the women tickling her girlfriend’s underarms followed suit; choosing to attack Lilly’s ribs and sides. Lilly exploded and thrashed desperately struggling in her stocks, her arms high above her head making her totally vulnerable.

Andrea suddenly realised she recognised the four women. Each wore a Red and Blue feather on their necklace and some more clothes than when she had spotted them, although the little blonde still wore the same bikini she wore on the rotating device. Like her three friend’s she looked different not gagged and dripping with sweat. Andrea remembered the cruel carousel and her vibrator slowed as her arousal increased, she tried to grind against it but it responded to her movements and withheld the release she had begun to crave. Watching Lilly squirm like this was a rare treat and her memory of the four women’s suffering made her blood turn to smoke. She couldn’t take it anymore; it was like sensory deprivation, apart from the soft tickles on the soles of her feet and Lilly suffering on her little screen there was nothing else.

The soft tickles at her soles and Lilly’s escalating tormented giggles were Andrea’s whole world. Everything was more intense; both the sensations on the soles of her feet and the sights and sounds of her girlfriend’s tickle torture. Andrea began to struggle, desperate for the release of an orgasm; her compartment of the box barely rattled as she tried to find a way to rub herself against her vibrator. Her efforts were noted by the devices that monitored however and the smooth pads cooled her skin as Lilly disappeared mid-tickle to be replaced by a video of a pair of beautiful soles being licked. Tongues explored Andrea’s toes and arches. Andrea howled exasperated, disgusted by the four tongues on her feet before recognising the feet on the screen as her own.

The licking was not in real time; only two women licked her feet on the screen, never-the-less the effect was devastating. Andrea squirmed and cringed, hating the sensation on her soles that were exacerbated by the images on her screen and the slurps in her ears. Forgetting Lilly’s warning she looked away from her screen into the darkness. The licking continued but the video swapped back to Lilly.

“Now As you have looked away during the licking phase we have nothing worse to punish you with….” The recorded message began.

“… For now!” Lilly grinned evilly.

“Now during phase two you will have a minute’s head start! Don’t worry if you don’t understand, all will become clear” The message concluded.

Andrea resumed watching the licking of her soles on the screen. As her arousal was banished Andrea guessed they had filmed her first licking, after around ten minutes Andrea was sure she had spotted the seam revealing where the video was looped. Her desperate need to climax had been smothered but deep inside she smouldered with a growing intensity. The box was incredibly cruel; Andrea had been ‘edged’ before, but there was always the connection when Lilly teased her. The remote controlled torture technique could keep her in between agony and ecstasy for hours, and what was worse she couldn’t beg with her tormentor for that sweet release. The foot licking on her screen changed to new clips of other women’s feet, meanwhile Andrea felt her own soles being cleaned with sponges. Her evulsion at the video continued as the cold sensations resumed at her feet, she guessed that the tickle phase would resume soon as the cooling devices positioned strategically all over her body had let up.

Andrea kept her eyes fixed on the screen despite her dislike of the endless array of soles it showed being licked, some of the feet were quite pretty but she couldn’t really enjoy that. As she had predicted the video changed as soft brushes teased her soles. On her screen a young woman struggled in the long stocks; Andrea recognised Cassie as one of the ticklers. The video jumped to other ticklers having been cobbled together quickly to tease her. Other Green Feathers giggled and squealed for Andrea as she squirmed and wished the contraption that aroused and frustrated her was not so well designed. Andrea’s arousal increased whenever Priya appeared on her screen, she seemed to occur more frequently than the other ticklers despite having only worked up the courage to tickle women in the stocks after Andrea’s little trick. The tightly bound Blonde remembered her time tickling the gorgeous Indian Goddess, her soles were just as soft and sensitive as she wished they were the first time she spied the sexy shy temptress. ‘Had there been a person filming when she tickled her’ Andrea wondered, she racked her mind but she had been so focused on enjoying her prize she barely noticed those around her. Plus for some reason she just tuned out the hired photographers; it was like they were from a different world and had no place in this wonderful dream.

The tickling of Andrea’s soles stepped up to soft finger tickles as Priya appeared nervously wiggling her feet in the stocks. Andrea watched herself tie Priya’s toes on the little screen and her arousal peaked. This was torture! Just watching the shy Indian Goddess squirm made Andrea want to tickle her soles again. Andrea knew she loved Lilly, she had never said it; but despite her few concerns about her girlfriend’s dark-side she knew she was in love. Never-the-less her desires for Priya were intensely charged. Andrea tried to resist allowing herself to become aroused, but all too soon the vibrator started. As it did the video returned to an old tickling Video Andrea recognised. This had also been one of her favourites but it didn’t compare to watching Priya squirm. On her screen Andrea watched a kneeling woman with curly long brown hair squirm as her Asian tormentor tickled her feet and upper body. Andrea enjoyed the video but still dreamed of Priya’s soles, if only she could strap the Indian temptress into one of those kneelers…

The tickling at her soles increased intensity to the more torturous fingernail, hairbrush and toothbrush techniques that pushed Andrea into overdrive and out of the ‘sweet spot’ within which the tickling turned her on. The torture was too much to bear, Andrea could only just keep her eyes focused on her screen. The video had clearly been spliced with a similar video on which a smartly dressed redhead was tortured in the same device. Each video had reached the stage where the victim’s laughter was uncontrollable and Andrea’s cries mimicked that in her headphones. Her vibrator made her unbearably sensitive, she had reached that special stage of arousal were even the slightest touch was utterly unbearably ticklish. Andrea knew her feet must be pink and warm, she wished she could torment Priya or Esther in this Fashion. She suddenly remembered the shy Goth girl was underneath her; ‘Was Esther going to be involved in phase 2?’… ‘Was this Esther’s ultimate fantasy?’

Andrea had often wondered about Esther’s fantasy; Lilly had never revealed precisely what cruel tortures Esther secretly craved to experience, no matter how she asked. The veil of uncertainty made the prospect of Esther’s dark desires more appealing. As Esther appeared on her screen Andrea decided that she was not trapped in the device of the shy Goth’s fantasy. She wondered about the tickling she was receiving on the screen, but that was far too tame despite Esther’s recorded protests.

Andrea’s teasing continued; she was most aroused by the videos of Esther and Priya which shared her little screen with a selection of videos, some filmed at the event, others from Lilly’s personal collection. Whenever Andrea witnessed more intense tickling both the tickling of her soles and the vibrator increased pace. As the video changed to the supposed adulteress from the Pink Zone her tormentors changed to use hairbrushes on her freshly oiled soles. The sensations were too much for Andrea to bear and as she thrashed she looked away from her screen too long. The hundreds of tiny points and bristles changed to four wet tongues exploring her toes and arches. Lilly appeared on her screen;

“Now I know how much you hated being licked so focus on the next video for two minutes and we will return you to your beloved tickle torture. If you look away whilst your feet are being licked then you will earn a one minute head start during phase 2”.

Andrea focused on the screen as a video of two women sitting on a sofa licking one another toes began. She guessed that Lilly had made two videos without knowing which one she would see first. She had already earned a minute head start for whatever phase 2 was and was certain she didn’t want to accrue anymore.

Eventually the licking stopped and her video returned to the topless woman in the stocks. The struggling blonde screamed into her ball-gag. Something she had barely been able to do when Andrea witnessed her suffering. As Andrea’s arousal returned her vibrator activated, she had begun to hate the cruel device. It seemed to be learning how to edge her closer and closer to an orgasm but deny her the release. The oiling of her feet was intense but Andrea knew it heralded the return of the hairbrushes but enjoyed the sensations. Over what felt like an eternity Andrea was driven to the edge of madness. She was tickled softly and gently until she got so close to an orgasm she almost believed that this time she would manage to trick the device; every time however she was rewarded with the cold pads and ice cubes, or if she was unlucky foot licking and visual re-enforcement of the sensations she loathed and despised. Andrea lost track of time, her hair stuck to her sweaty brow. She heaved and panted in her straightjacket. She was close to madness when all tickling and stimulation stopped and her compartment was opened.

“Hello sweetie!” Lilly purred.

Andrea could barely speak; her breath was shallow, her skin pink and her pulse raced as she quivered hyper-aroused and desperately craving the sweet release she hoped was coming.

“Time to get you on the table for phase 2!” Lilly purred helping her girlfriend out of the stocks.

Andrea’s eyes adjusted to the light as she was helped out of her prison. The air felt cool on her swelteringly hot skin. A redhead in a straightjacket was waiting to take her place. As she walked away Andrea noted a new pair of soles were in the compartment opposite hers. As she was led away the grass tickled her feet. Upon being taken out of the box she had been so stunned she hadn’t registered the return of the special shoes Natalie had made her. The grass ran between Andrea’s toes and crunched under her soft arches as she was led away from Lilly’s latest contraption to whatever fate awaited her on this table.

As Andrea caught sight of the table she instantly recognised the feet from the compartment opposite hers. Nicole! The petite blonde squirmed as the last of her straps were secured. She was completely naked apart from a blindfold and her version of the vibrating device Andrea still felt inside of her. Nicole wiggled her short delicious toes, her skin was pink and soft. She occupied half the table and Andrea guessed the straps attached to the other half were intended for her. Submissively she allowed herself to be released from the straightjacket. Her special shoes were removed and she was strapped down. The wooden table was warm from the sun and held her perfectly still. Andrea’s skin glistened in the sun as she was blindfolded. Andrea was so turned on she wasn’t even embarrassed by her first experience of public nudity.

“Okay so you both looked away once earning you each one minute of tickling until the test begins….” Lilly voice declared loudly enough for the unseen crowd to see.

“… During which time we will explain the rules of our little game…” She continued as the tickling began.

“…Ingrid here told me about the little game between you two the other day”

Andrea giggled as feathers soft caressed her ultra-sensitive skin, she could hear Nicole’s sweet laughter and remembered the fun games she had played at Ingrid’s flat.

“..And it gave me some ideas! The two of you have been taken to the peak of your arousal. All you need to do is resist the climax you crave for longer than your opponent and she is yours for an hour tomorrow” Lilly explained in a voice like silk.

Andrea writhed as soft fingertips explored her pink quivering skin, it was like she was alive with the sensations. She knew she couldn’t last long, no sensations had ever felt so intense.

“I think that is about a minute, shall we begin?” Lilly concluded

Andrea moaned; her entire body tingled in anticipation of the device’s imminent activation. She dreaded being Nicole’s toy, the petite blonde knew exactly how tickle her, especially on her feet. She liked the idea of having Nicole for an hour; although her pleasure soaked mind found it hard to focus, wanting Esther and Priya at her mercy with Lilly by her side.

“Here we go….” Lilly cooed

Andrea held her breath. She tried to think of the foot-licking she had been forced to endure and watch in the box. She could hear Nicole sighing and almost feel her heaving through the table as the device drove her over the edge. Nicole was struggling to resist so hard Andrea could almost feel it, there was a sort of electricity in the air. Nicole held her breathe and Andrea knew her opponent was about to crack. The Sandy Blonde relaxed, soon she would be free and tomorrow she would make Nicole suffer. Suddenly she realised her mistake, as Nicole exhaled Andrea joined her in a tumultuous orgasm.

“Unison! What a special treat!” Lilly declared.

Andrea shook her head and grinded against the devious device. She had been teased and edged for what felt like an eternity and now the dam had burst. She continued to climax long after the ice cubes and cold smooth towels were applied. It wasn’t until two of her captor licked her feet that the floodgates were closed holding back the bulk of the torrent swelling in her loins. Something else cold was being applied to her skin. Both women squirmed, immensely frustrated by the partial release.

“Now we will play a special game for the tie-breaker. You have both earnt and hour at mine and Ingrid’s pleasure. Now let’s see who can last longest, or perhaps we will earn a second hour….” Lilly purred.

Andrea was trying to place cold sensation over her breasts, feet, armpits and stomach. It wasn’t as hard and sharp as ice… ‘Oh No!’

She suddenly recognised the smell, vanilla ice cream; ‘they were going to lick her!’

Andrea didn’t realise that she would probably win the game, such was her dread. As the first warm wet tongues explored her feet she cringed and squirmed barely even noticing the reactivation of her vibrator. She hated the tongues in her underarms next, then the ones on her tummy. Strangely the ones on her breasts she sort of enjoyed although they did nothing to lessen her revulsion. Nicole meanwhile was in heaven; she had only just learnt of her the intense pleasure being licked elicited. Her torments in the box had intensified this to a new fetish. Ingrid had cruelly used her rodent phobia to stifle her arousal from both the tickling and licking. Now she was driven into new heights of ecstasy; she tried to resist the delicious sensations as six tongues lapped at her ultra-sensitive skin. She wanted Andrea’s soles so badly but the pleasure was so intense, it didn’t help that she wanted to give the Sandy Blonde an hour’s worth of lickle-torture! Andrea’s disgusted responses to the tongues exploring her body only reminded Nicole of her desires to torture her in the stocks. She managed to hold back the tide of sexual frustration for longer than she thought she could ever stand it, she held on to the dream but it was hopeless.

Nicole shuddered as the irrepressible climax washed over her. It was to be the first of many, never had the petite blonde been so turned on. The ice-cream was reapplied again and again to both women as Nicole sighed, moaned and shrieked as she was drained dry. Andrea meanwhile struggled and squirmed, the vibrator was working its magic but she could not climax with those awful tongues. This only increased her frustration and her nipples hardened.

“Keep it up until they have both climaxed!” Lilly purred.

“LILLLLYYY!!! NOOOO!” Andrea screamed, being torn between heaven and hell and wanting the strangers tongues to stop and Lilly’s tongue in her pussy.

The Sandy Blonde had analysed her revulsion to being licked, when in a less distressed state of mind and it was odd; she didn’t respond this way to cats licking her feet, or goats… And she loved it when Lilly orally pleasured her; but having her feet licked made her cringe, and as she now knew the same went for her armpits and tummy. Nicole continued to orgasm, her cries resembling those of pain to the inexperienced listener. She had never experienced such ecstasy; the sensations had passed through pleasure into something else. It was agony but she loved it. With each orgasm she became more sensitive and more desperate. She craved more pleasure, the sensations rushed through her until she couldn’t take any more and passed out; completely satisfied.

Throughout Nicole’s thrill ride of sexual satisfaction Andrea grew more and more frustrated, her tormentors had begun tickling her as well as licking. Her desire to follow her orgasmic release to completion grew unbearable. As Nicole passed out she grew desperate, pleading with Lilly in a primal scream. All stimulation stopped and she lay heaving against the motionless vibrator, as she approached the climax her body craved the women at her feet resumed licking. Though bleary eyes Andrea watched as Esther was brought forwards and released from her straightjacket. Nicole was being released. As Esther was stripped naked in front of Andrea’s wide, hungry eyes as Ingrid carried the petite blonde away. Esther submissively allowed herself to be strapped to the table, kneeling over Andrea using the many straps attached to the table. Andrea watched as her arms were stretched above her head, exposing her pale sexy skin. It looked so soft, Andrea longed to tickle the pleasingly plump Goth. Esther’s breasts were pert and wonderful, sporting two ring piercings glinting above her soft but taut tummy. Andrea’s desires began to overcome her revulsion at the foot licking.

“Now for a fun twist! If you can resist for longer than Esther you get her for an hour too! Fail and she gets you...” Lilly purred.

“… Unless you want the licking to continue, in which case you get her if you can climax first….” Lilly added, reversing the rules

Andrea understood the rules but was too excited to reply, her body glowed with pleasure.

“Now which one would you like?” Lilly asked

“Ahhh…Uhhh….ooooh!” Was all Andrea could manage…

“Let’s flip a coin shall we! Heads we keep licking, tails tickles only!” Lilly purred.

The coin came up tails. Warm, wet sponges caressed Andrea’s swelteringly pink skin, she was so aroused she had to fight not to climax from the refreshing sensations. The vibrators were activated and soft feathers explored Esther’s sensitive alabaster skin. Both women inhaled rapidly, rolling their eyes. There was no fighting it, simultaneously both women succumbed to their need to orgasm. Losing reality to the ocean of pleasure that engulfed them. Andrea had not even begun to be tickled, before the image of Esther’ soft body being stretched out and feathered pushed her over the edge. Their tormentors tickled them softly and let the orgasmic release run its course; each woman was too excited to stop climaxing and only ceased when their bodies shut down unable to endure any more ecstasy, again in unison.

Andrea awoke on a feather bed curled up between Esther and Nicole.

“Wakey-Wakey!” Lilly teased.

Andrea uncurled and cuddled Esther, smiling at her girlfriend. She felt completely satisfied, the sun was setting and the air sweet with the summery smells of honeysuckle and apple-blossom. She was wearing a loose gown, her mask had gone but Andrea didn’t care. She held hands with Lilly and brushed her other hand against Esther’s as they returned to the courtyard along with Nicole and the last of the exodus from the closing Red Zone. When passing through the Pink Zone Andrea beheld and empty cage and shower, but still the blonde suffered. Someone; probably under the instruction of either Simon or Lilly had rigged up a series of tickling devices. Vibrating feathers were position between her toes, mechanical arms swished feathers over her underarms and Andrea was sure one of those awful devices was contained under the strap covering her belly button.

Upon reaching the courtyard Andrea beheld the long stocks. Every gap was filled by a ticklish women, some squirming other’s giggling at the tickles being administered with permission from the black feathers. The chalkboards bore not only the contestant’s pseudonyms but also their nomination: ‘Most ticklish’, ‘Best feet’ and ‘Best laugh’. All roughly grouped by category.

“Last chance to vote!” Lilly quipped.

Andrea remembered the ballot papers, she desperately looked around for Priya and spotted her teasing a tiny struggling teenager in a yellow T-shirt with a soft plume.

‘Damn it! Why isn’t she in the stocks?!’ Andrea thought.

Nicole left to vote leaving Lilly and Andrea together. At the end of one row Andrea spotted Helen, on her board was written;

‘We had an extra space! Feel free to tickle’

Helen looked furious, all day she had been tickled. Andrea spotted her chance.

“I think we should give this spot to someone else!” She suggested.

“Good idea! I think I know who you mean!” Lilly replied.

Andrea’s heart raced; the Indian Goddess would be tickled again! Lilly beckoned over Amy who helped release a sullen Helen from the stocks. Andrea’s heart sank as Amy sat in the stocks.

“Good thinking sweetie!” Lilly purred… “Her punishment can begin early!”

Andrea satisfied herself with tickling Amy. She was frustrated and glanced around spotting a sign about a literature contest. In addition to ballot papers patron were submitting stories, others taking them away to work on them overnight. The event was closing and the majority of visitors left, a few who had booked tents left to eat and sleep. With a few exceptions all tickling was banned, Andrea was an exception.

“C’mon sweetie, you have a debt to pay!” Lilly purred.

“Huh?” Andrea mumbled, suddenly exhausted and wanting to snuggle up next to Lilly in their tent.

“Don’t you remember the deal you made?” Lilly asked, pointing towards the highwayman and his wife.

Andrea remembered how she had tricked Priya into the stocks and sighed. She followed Lilly over to the couple who took her to their tent. There were the stocks and also Priya smiling smugly.

“Hope it was worth it sweetie! Hell hath no fury like a woman tickled!” Lilly purred, helping guide her girlfriend into the stocks.

Andrea submissively accepted her fate, smiling shyly at Priya whose bright brown eyes glimmered with satisfaction. The highwayman and his wife circled behind Andrea whilst Lilly and Priya knelt at her trapped soles.

“Now Priya, let me show you her worst spots!...” Lilly began.

Andrea cringed, anticipating the delicious tickle torture to come. Her heart raced as Esther as shuffled into the tent, it was going to be a long night. Priya smiled; she would have stayed even her request wasn’t met. But sensing the concern her angry rant had caused she insisted on a chance for revenge on the Blonde who had tricked her into the stocks. And assortment of tickle tools were laid out below the stocks, Priya slowly picked up a hairbrush before Lilly gently touched her wrist.

“Not yet sweetie! It is best to start gently and slowly get more intense…”

Priya smiled, she was going to make Andrea pay!

Damn that was a great introduction to the Red Zone! Loving all the little scenes we saw before Andrea got her 'gift' hehe

I love your series.....and thses two red zone stories you I produced are excellent...... But however I wasnt to fond of them because the tickling seemed to be more orgasmic and didn't seem to induce or bring out alot of laughter from your main victim's this time....if it did I guess it wasn't portrayed as such to me in your writings.....I prefer your more laughter induced stories to these......with that being said I can't argue with how well written these two where, and how much I still enjoyed them....thumbs up good work and keep those stores coming :)

Thanks everyone, always good to get positive feedback.

I am actually writing a short addition to this piece as I nearly made it longer but decided not to. Good constructive criticism about describing the laughter, I know that is important part of tickling for a lot of people. Thinking about it I might have focused on the orgasm side of things and forgotten to describe the laughter in as much depth as in previous stories.

Will we get to see more of the"cheating" woman? I must say, that has piqued my interest

Will we get to see more of the"cheating" woman? I must say, that has piqued my interest

Yes you will! I have already written some more stores she features in, some I am yet to finish and post. I also have plans for her in Sunday stories

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back