• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Experience M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Jon Ronson and I had spoken a couple of times and he saying he was 33 yrs and married with two kids and didn't consider himself to be bi-sexual and definitely not gay but had an interest in being submissive to another guy but nothing too heavy so suggested a massage maybe and I said to him sensual touching and he said that light touches would be cool and I told him that after work especially and he agreed! Jon arrived at my place in NYC and had a vodka tonic to relax him saying his wife was away so he had time to spend as his boys were at summer camp.

The 6'2" attractive guy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and designer stubble looked nervous but to be expected and soon the ruffie took effect and 35 minutes later he found himself strapped to the table and naked but for his socks, black nylon socks on big feet and I told him he was in for an experience as he asked me what happened and why he was tied and I reminded him that I'd told him I was a 'Top' and was going to dominate and control him with sensual touches. I smiled and said winking he was here for the experience and he nodded!

"What size feet do you have Jon?"

"14's" he replied. "Why do you give foot massages?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely part of the deal. You cool with that?" I said

"Sure I guess a good, firm foot massage feels great after a long day but you just have to use firm, hard presses."

"Oh, why's that?" I asked him guessing

"Well, I hate to admit it but my feet are extremely ticklish!" he said

"Is that right?" I asked

"Yeah, man, so you've gotta' promise me that you won't tickle me, okay?" he said

"Jon let me remind you I'm a 'Top' so do as I like you got that and your problem telling me your feet are ticklish not mine and size 14's so a big foot and a tender foot huh, great combination and you know something I'm partial to guy's feet and most especially executive guys with big feet in black socks all day and look at what we have here!"

I drew up the stool and faced both socked feet and smiled at him. I told him his feet were pretty smelly and fondled them making him gasp and told him not to laugh as they were not being tickled and leaned over them and rubbed my face in them both which is why they were secured together I told him and breathed in his foot smell as he gasped more. I told him his feet sure were sweaty adding sweaty feet the most sensitive and lightly stroked his socked soles and told him to chew his lips as he squirmed and he obeyed me as being moist my fingers slid along the socked soles.

I stopped and told Jon that as a 'Top' I liked exposing and exploiting guy's weaknesses and he had told me his being ticklish feet which sensually touching him I'd have found out but he'd been enormously helpful volunteering the information to me and I then began stroking his dick as he moaned and asked if he liked it, did it feel good, really good as his dick hardened in my hands

"oOOOH FUUCK mMMM THAAAT'S GOOOOOOD mMMM OOOH AAaaah!" Jon reacted as I smiled stroking his dick rock hard

I then placed the special Japanese imported cock-ring on his dick, snapped it around the end just below the glans. I then went to his socked feet and stroked them along the soles as he squirmed but then showed him the feather but didn't tickle his feet with it but teased the base of his dick and the shaft and his balls still seated by his feet and he was soon spasming and squirming as I verbally said he had such a sensitive dick as teasing it with the feather I sniffed his socked feet saying they were so awesome and I guess he was getting pretty desperate to shoot his juice, let his spunk flow, almost exploding and a damn shame he couldn't cum. I saw his pre-cum and ran the feather tip along the inside of his thighs.

Jon was really moaning and gasping as no pressure on his dick I teased and tormented it expertly and told him I would let him shoot but there was a condition and told him he having to ask for me to tickle his feet which he heard and stayed dumb so I stopped feather teasing his dick and balls and winked saying I loved stubborn guys! I then licked my fingers and began to stroke his nipples and stroked his lower belly and he reacted to this and began lightly stroking his sides as Jon bit his lips so stroked his ribs frustratingly lightly and stroked his armpits as he really squirmed as the tickles became unbearable saying his skin was so smooth and sweaty. I then ran my fingers over his dick saying I happy to keep edging him, it's what I did so his choice and wet a finger with his own pre-cum and stroked the head of his dick and then ran a wet finger to in between his legs and ran it under him as he begged me not to touch his ass and I said he knew how to avoid it and he nodded.

I withdrew my finger and went to his socked feet and very slowly peeled off each sock and admired his newly bared feet saying it was I guess hard for him to haveme so near his bare feet and sucked each and every toe slowly and maticulously. I then began to stroke and tickle Jon's barefeet making him laugh hysterically and to make the experience even more torturous pulled his toes back exposing his ultra-ticklish feet more. I then slid the feather in between his toes and the sensations overpowered him easily, the tickling sensations driving him berserk and resumed slowly licking each foot from heel to toes and back. I then slid my tongue between Jon's toes and drove him wild literally!

"NOO NOT MY FEET! MY FEETHAHHAHAHA SHIT I CAN'T TAKE THIS AHAHAHAHAPLEASE! YOU CANT"NOOOAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"mMMM Jon such licklish feet Mmmmmm!" I taunted loving their taste and sucking his toes and nibbling and licking all over them and under them and loving the fact for him this was so hellish"

"HAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAHHAAAAAHAAAHHAHAHHAHA STTHHHOOOOOPPPP!!!!!PLEHEHEHESE!!!"

My tickling his toes really made him scream as Jon just couldn't take it but that didn't matter, I wasn't going to stop, hearing Jon's pleading and begging was all the encouragement I needed and Jon supplied steadily going insane with ticklishness. He couldn't take much more of me sucking, nibbling, licking and tickling both of his feet but what got to him most was the lickling so guess what, I fixated on it! I taunted him he seemed to hate his feet orally teased as they were so licklish and he nodded and I told him that it was a real shame as he was vulnerable and helpless and his feet tasted great!

I then removed the cock-ring and grabbed his dick, a good 7" and with a firm grasp and stroke, it only took only three or four good jerks his spunk was spewing and what a load he shot! I heard his relief as he shuddered and said that having cum his feet were going to be so fucking licklish and were going to be lickled so he would be rendered out of control and my warm tongue
went to work on his ticklish feet quickly reducing Jon to a helpless, laughing, hollering mess! I licked and nibbled his toes on each foot and then licked along each sole in turn and licked in between his toes. I worked on one foot and then switched to the other and it fucking tickled Jon badly!

I told him he had a problem having such tasty feet and had he washed them squeaky clean appealing to some guys that for me feet needed to smell and taste like feet so had insisted he come to me from his office as I began licking his feet again hearing him laughing his handsome head off. I then told him saliva lubed feet were so much more ticklish too and my fingers scraped along the soles of his feet so he was soon in real ticklish hell! He squirmed so hard to escape from my fingers but his feet were going nowhere!

"NOOOOOOSTOOOPPPPP!HA! HA! HA!STOOPPPPPHEHEHE EHEEHHEEAHAHAHAHAHASTOPPPPPP!" Jon yelled and I stopped and replaced his socks but didn't release him.

I got the mini hairdryer and told him that I'd be heating his socked feet and then socked feet massaged and tickled then bare feet tickled and then tickling them with my mouth but in my mouth would be an ice cube and then his feet massaged and lickled but he would be having his feet subjected to the electric toothbrush and hairbrush as he after all had nobody to go home to and was therefore here to endure as we had agreed the experience and I would be making it one he would never ever forget! I then switched on their mini hairdryer!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back