• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The DJ and Duct Tape (ff/f feet, upper body)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Jack loaded up his Tahoe with the tools of his trade. As a professional DJ, Jack worked a lot of private parties now; the club gigs were a thing of the past. There was much more money in parties.

After loading up his DJ gear, Jack finished packing by throwing a blue tote full of items that he had completely cleaned out from Home Depot’s shelves. His gig today – December 5th - was Haley Thompson’s 18th birthday. Jack had been planning it for the past two weeks, and he was really looking forward to it.

Jack’s reputation and Yelp ratings were the highest in town. He took extra time to prepare for each of his clients, googling their birthday, anniversary or whichever event he was performing. And to his delight, that day, December 5th, was National Duct Tape Day. There were about two dozen rolls in that blue tote, and Jack had a plan.

Jack had a tickle fetish. The word “fetish”, however, wasn’t powerful enough to describe his love for watching beautiful women get tickle tortured. “Obsession” probably didn’t even go far enough. It was a way of life for Jack. Tickle torture was woven into the fabric of his being.

Jack arrived at the house where Haley’s party was held, and after meeting her parents, told them (superficially) about what he had planned for the party. Mr. and Mrs. Thompson laughed and clapped and thought it would be a fun gag to pull on Haley. Jack’s crotch agreed with them.

Jack scoped out the venue, only mildly annoyed at the amount of noise that 15 to 20 girls all over 18 years old could make. Jack expertly assessed the area and mentally noted where he would set up. The Thompson’s had a beautiful gazebo, at the center of which was a large diameter metal pole. It was absolutely perfect.

Forty-five minutes later, Jack was set up, had his wireless microphone on, and it was time to party. He effortlessly mixed hip-hop, dance, and pop and the guests were loving it. Soon after, it wad time to honor Haley’s birthday.

“Haley, come on up here! Where’s the birthday girl?”, Jack announced as looked around. He had met her initially upon his arrival, and saw her now sheepishly trying to hide behind a couple of friends. Haley had long, dark, straight hair and was somewhat dark-complected. Jack’s initial impression was Spanish or Greek. She was striking.

A couple of her friends pushed her up in front of Jack. Jack smiled and put an arm around her shoulder and faced her friends. He began:

“Haley’s birthday is today – December 5th. Does anyone here know what else is significant about December 5th?” The ladies all looked at each other and shrugged. Jack continued as he walked to his blue tote, “It’s actually National Duct Tape Day! Now, Haley, come with me over to this center pole.”

Jack led Haley over to the pole in the center of the gazebo. “OK, Haley, stand up on this little table here, and put your back against this pole, and put your arms above your head.”, Jack ordered. Haley, with a big curious grin on her face, stepped up on the 24-inch table and nestled the heels of her white Chucks against the pole.

Jack continued. “OK, ladies, in order to celebrate both Haley’s 18th birthday AND National Duct Tape Day, I want you all to grab a roll of duct tape here…” Jack started tossing out rolls of tape to the eager girls. When all of the rolls were passed out, Jack continued:

“So, here’s what we’re going to do. All of you are going to help by duct-taping Haley to this pole. You have to completely tape her, because in the end, I am going to pull the table out from underneath her feet, and if you all did it well enough, she will stick up there! Here are the rules..”

“Tape her really well from her waist to her ankles, and her arms too. But don’t tape her upper body at all because we don’t want to restrict her breathing. We don’t want her 18th birthday to be her last! Well – let’s go!”

Haley was wide-eyed but giggling as the ladies approached her. Her long-sleeved athletic T-shirt would protect her arms from the tape. Jack directed her friends as they worked, and less than 10 minutes later, Jack declared the work complete.

Haley was completely encapsulated in duct tape from her ankles to her belly button, and from her armpits to her wrists. Her upper body from armpits to waist was completely free of tape; her arms secured high above her head. Jack found himself hyperventilating and forced himself to calm down.

“Great job, ladies!”, Jack continued. “Now, for the big test…” Jack played a drum roll and announced, “Pull the table out from under her!”

Three girls ran over to the table under Haley, and yanked it away, leaving Haley stuck to the wall, her sneakered feet well above the ground.

“Give yourselves a big hand for National Duct Tape Day, everyone!”, Jack shouted and clapped dramatically. Haley’s friends cheerfully responded with an ovation for their taping skills. Jack continued:

“Now ladies, it’s time for a little fun at Miss Haley’s expense! I need two of you to volunteer to help me. So first, I need a hand raised if you want to help AND you have long fingernails..”

Nearly half the ladies raised their hands; Jack picked a cute blonde girl he estimated to be in her early 20s. She had long pink nails with a grey accent nail. Jack directed, “OK, what’s your name? Tiffany? OK, Tiffany, while I’m choosing the other volunteer, I need you to take Haley’s shoes and socks off. Got it?”

Tiffany kneeled at Haley’s feet as Haley began to protest, and began unlacing her Chucks.

Jack announced, “For my second helper, I need someone who likes to make people laugh…” Several hands popped up; Jack settled on a spunky-looking Hispanic girl, short hair and tatted with full sleeves.

Jack looked over at Haley and Tiffany; Tiffany has succeeded in removing Haley’s shoes and socks. Haley’s tanned feet were gorgeous and graced with black polish on her toes. Jack had been working this party for over an hour, but in his mind, they party had just started.

“OK, as I mentioned, we are going to have a little fun with our birthday girl Haley”, Jack announced, letting a trace of mirth cross his face. “Now, by applause you can vote here. Who thinks that Haley’s feet are more ticklish than her ribs?”

There was silence initially, broken by Haley howling, “Nooooooooo!!!! Don’t tickle me!!!”

Jack laughed and repeated his question. “Clap if you think Haley’s feet are more ticklish!” Initially about three girls clapped, and then after a few more jumped in, it sounded like more than half of the gals thought Haley’s feet would be the worst.

Jack continued. “OK, who thinks Haley’s ribs and armpits are more ticklish?” This time the clapping was more enthusiastic as the ladies warmed to the idea of watching Haley get tickled.

Jack grabbed another wireless microphone and walked over to Haley. “Haley”, he said as he clamped the mike to her collar, “your guests think your ribs are the most ticklish. What do YOU think?”

Haley said, in a panicked voice, “I’m ticklish EVERYWHERE! Please don’t tickle me!”.

Jack loved using “fetish words” when conversing with people who don’t share the fetish, so he was happy to order Tiffany over. “Tiffany, pull of that little table and have a seat at Hayley’s feet.” Tiffany did as he asked, sitting eagerly in front of Hayley’s helpless bare feet. Jack continued, “Tiffany, place all ten of your nails on the backs of Hayley’s heels.” Tiffany did as Jack said.

Jack looked at all the guests, who all were smiling intently, waiting to see what would happen next. Jack was quiet, letting the tension build for a moment. Then he said excitedly, “Tiffany, slowly drag all of your nails from Hayley’s heels, over her arches and to her toes.”

Tiffany smiled and oh so slowly but firmly raked her long nails across Haley’s soles. Haley screamed as she did it, instantly making her friends laugh.

“Wow!”, Jack said. “Those are some ticklish soles! Give her another rake, Tiffany!”

Tiffany again dragged all ten of her nails from Haley’s heels to her toes. Haley screamed again and Jack laughed, joined by many of the guests. Enough child’s play, Jack thought. Time to get down to it.

“Alright, Tiffany, are you ready to really, really get her?”, Jack asked.

“Hang on!”, Tiffany said, and pulled the little table completely out of the way, and slid underneath Haley’s soles, putting her face just inches from Haley’s soft soles. Tiffany flexed her fingers. The crowd laughed. “Ready!”, Tiffany yelled.

Jack announced to the guests, “Alright, everyone, on the count of 3, we are all going to yell, ‘tickle her soles!’. Ready? One… Two... Three!!

“TICKLE HER SOLES!!” the ladies all shouted, Haley screamed “Nooooooooooo!!!!”

Tiffany’s long nails began dancing all over Haley’s soft soles. Haley screamed, then started laughing, her laughter broadcast without distortion through Jack’s Marshall speakers. Jack looked around, and most of the girls were laughing right along with Haley. Tiffany had a big grin on her face as she worked.

Jack let Tiffany tickle Haley for the next couple minutes, occasionally yelling encouragement or instructions, like “get her toes!” and “kitchy koo, Miss Haley!”.

Haley was beside herself with laughter, her eyes closed tightly, thrashing her head back and forth. Jack decided she needed a break.

“OK, Tiffany, that’s good for now, let’s give her a break, and how about a big hand for Tiffany, ladies!”, Jack said as a beaming Tiffany slid out from underneath Haley’s feet, the girls erupted in applause. “Stay here, though, Tiffany, we aren’t quite done with you”, Jack continued. He looked over at his second volunteer and said:
“Hey there, Caitlin, is it? Right, Caitlin… Can you guess what you get to help with?”

Petite Caitlin answered with a grin on her face and a slight Hispanic accent, “I tickle her ribs?”

“Ding ding ding ding!”, Jack answered, “You got it, Caitlin! You get to tickle Haley’s ribs and armpits. Are you ready?” Caitlin stepped forward, nodding.

“Are you ready, Haley?”, Jack asked?

Haley breathlessly answered, “Do I have a choice?” She was a good sport.

Jack laughed, “Nope, you don’t! OK, ladies, on the count of three, we’re gonna yell to Cailtlin ‘tickle her ribs!’. Ready? One… Two… THREE!!”

“TICKLE HER RIBS!!”, the girls screamed.

Caitlin went absolutely nuts on Haley’s helplessly exposed torso. Jack had expected maybe a few hesitant pokes from Caitlin to start with, but the petite girl was a little tornado. Her little hands were everywhere at once, gently pinching, and kneading Haley’s ribcage so quickly that Haley had no clue where those hands were going to be next.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY GOD!!!!”, Haley screamed and dissolved into hysterical laughter, much more higher pitched than before. Her guests watched transfixed, some with their hands over their grinning mouths in disbelief. Haley was in deep trouble.

Little Caitlin was a dynamo, all over Haley, quickly tickling her hips and working up her ribs to her armpits. Haley laughed, inhaled, and laughed again – that’s all she could do in the face of the onslaught.

Jack didn’t have to cheer Caitlin on or instruct her at all. The girl was a natural, expert tickler. Jack let her go for about a minute and a half, wondering whether Caitlin would have the stamina to go much longer, she was expending so much energy. “OK, Caitlin, let’s give her a break! Wow!”, Jack said to the guests.

Caitlin stepped back, looking at Haley with a mischievous grin. Haley was breathing heavily, recovering from the tickle assault.

Jack looked up at Haley. “Wow, Haley! You are super ticklish! But you have such a sweet laugh!”

Haley was still panting, “Oh my God. That tickled so so bad. I thought I was gonna die!”

Jack walked over to his DJ gear, grinning, “Haley, your laugh is almost… musical.” Jack kicked off a bass beat, and yelled over the top of it. “Haley is going to play along with us for a few minutes, so let’s start moving! Tiffany, scoot back under Haley’s soles! Caitlin, get ready to attack her ribs! We’re gonna let both of you tickle her at the same time and I’m going to work Haley’s laugh into my music!”

“No, not at the same time!!”, Haley wailed, but it was too late. Tiffany started tickling Haley’s soles with her nails, and Caitlin went crazy on her ribs. Haley immediately started laughing, and Jack expertly DJed her laugh into the music. Haley’s guests were laughing and dancing as Haley screamed with laughter. They circled Haley as she laughed, dancing as Haley provided the vocals.

Jack freestyled like this for about five minutes, and then decided Haley could take no more, her laughter was getting quieter and it was time to let her free.

Jack reminded himself to check later that evening if there was an official National Rope Day.

THE END

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back