• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night of the Blondes — Part 2 (ff/m)

jmills

TMF Regular
Night of the Blondes — Part 2

When I came to, I was still on the bed, still naked, and still covered with paint, but now lying on my side. Feth had apparently been very busy while I was passed out; she had untied my wrists and ankles from the bed frame and re-tied my hands in front of me. I was alone, but the door was open and I could hear Feth walking around just outside. Trying to be as quiet as possible, I sat up, the bed frame creaking as I moved. Apparently, it caught Feth’s ear, and I looked up to see her standing in the doorway. “Let’s go,” she said, pulling me up by a short length of rope attached to my wrists. “Rest time is over.”

I stumbled after her out the front door and into the warm, moonlit night. “Where are we going?”

“You’re coming with me.”

“No! Feth I can’t…”

“But I have plans for you,” she said. “You’re going to be my bait. And besides, I need a little insurance in case you didn’t tell me everything.”

“Feth, I told you everything! If you take me with you, they’ll know I’m the one that betrayed them.”

She laughed as she led me across the yard. “I know your tickle-addled mind must be in a hundred different pieces right now, but try to think. When they see you as my captive, all painted and naked, they’ll realize the terrible torture you must have endured at my hands. They might go easier on you. They might not even punish you at all. In fact, they might sympathize. Think about it — all your cute friends practically crawling over each other to comfort you… And no one needs to know that you eagerly followed me in here of your own free will, your eyes burning holes in the seat of my jeans the whole time.”

I doubted it would happen like that. Sure, they might crawl over themselves to get to me, but it wasn’t comfort they’d be dishing out. Though none of the women in my circle of friends were particularly mean, giving away a secret this big would have serious consequences. Still, I was forced to admit to myself that Feth had a point — being “on the scene” like this would be easier than trying to explain myself later, if they found out who told.

Either way, it didn’t seem like I had much of a choice. Feth lead me towards my scooter, and when I realized we were going to take that on our trip, a little spark of hope flared in my mind…

There was a stun pistol in the small storage compartment on the left side of my scooter. It only had two capsules in it, but I just needed one to take care of Feth. Stun pistols were highly illegal and very difficult to get. I only kept it for emergencies, and this definitely qualified. The problem: it was tucked away under the false bottom of the storage compartment. My hands were bound, but at least they were in front of me, so I just might be able to reach it. Of course, if Feth found out about it, there was no telling what trouble she might cause. I’d have to be careful.

I got on the back of the scooter, right behind Feth. “No funny business,” she said.

We started off, the scooter bouncing on the bumpy dirt road. I waited about a minute before I made my first attempt, shifting my weight to lean towards the storage compartment on my left. I never thought getting the pistol out would be easy, but with my hands bound, this little operation proved even more problematic than I had imagined. I was in danger of losing balance, and a bump at the wrong moment could send me flying off the scooter. Plus, with me pressed against Feth’s back, it was impossible to move without her feeling it.

“Quite squirming around back there,” she said.

I straightened up. “I’m just trying to get comfortable.”

“Well stop.”

But on my next try, we hit a bump and I fell off, rolling in the dirt. Feth stopped and put me back on, threatening to tie me to the scooter if I fell off again. The second time, I had my hands on the latch before I lost balance and pitched forward, winding up on the road again. And the third time Feth was forced to stop for me proved the last.

“That’s it,” she said, hauling me to my feet. “I’ve had enough.” She pulled me to the side of the road where a white fence bordered the field there. She sat me down, forcing my back up against one of the fence posts. “This is just taking too long,” she said as she untied my wrists… and then re-tied them to the post behind me.

“Wait!” I protested. “You said you were going to take me with you!”

“Change of plans,” she said. “You’re just too much trouble, so you’re staying here.”

“Can’t you just tie me to the scooter?”

“I can’t waste time tying you and untying you all night.”

“But… I thought you were going to use me as bait? How are you going to get Angie all by yourself?”

“Oh, are you worried about me? I’m touched. But I’ll be just fine on my own.”

“Wait! Feth! Don’t leave me here! I can help, I swear!”

She strode towards the scooter. “Come on, Feth!” I called after her. “What if someone finds me? They might make me tell them about all this!”

“And betray your friends again? You’re in enough trouble already. But it’s not my problem.” She hopped on the scooter. “I’ll come back for you once I have Angie. If you happen to have company that starts asking questions… well, just try to hold out until then. Bye-bye.”

I cried out for her as she zipped away, but the faint buzz of the scooter faded away into the night, leaving me alone.

For a long time I pulled and twisted at the bonds, but Feth’s ties held strong. I resigned myself to waiting until she returned, and tried not to dwell on what might be in store for me with my circle of friends if they found out I had talked. I sat there for a while, when I heard a noise coming from around a curve in the road. Soon I heard it again — the unmistakable sound of voices, at least two, growing steadily louder. Whoever it was wasn’t making any effort to keep the volume of their chatter down, and they were moving closer.

In my current predicament, anyone coming across me would have meant trouble. Even the sweetest, most tender-hearted hearted woman I knew couldn’t resist having a little fun with me. But if I could have a made a list of the women I absolutely did not want to see, the pair coming around the corner would have been near the top. Their names were Jin and Kay, two country girls who were definitely not friends of mine or anyone I knew. I froze, hoping they’d miss me in the shadows. But of course they spotted me, and stopped in the road.

“Who is that?”

They approached cautiously at first, but then with more boldness when they realized I wasn’t going anywhere. One of them gasped my name when she recognized me.

“Look at you,” Jin said once they stood in front of me. She laughed. “You’re all painted.”

At first glance, Jin and Kay were like two peas from the same pod, remarkably similar in face and figure; they were both maybe 5’6” or 5’7”, with round faces and straight, shoulder length hair of a shade usually called “dirty blonde” — a phrase that also applied quite well to their characters. They were shameless troublemakers of the first order, and got their kicks from seeing what they could get away with. They were liars, thieves, bootleggers, schemers… and of course ruthless ticklers. Every now and then, they seemed to go on a rampage, coming down from where they lived in the hills to terrorize the local peasant women for a day or two, and when that happened, no one went out alone, especially after dark.

Grinning, they loomed over me, hands on their wide hips, their abundant, fleshy curves barely concealed by their worn jean shorts and bras — no shirts. Despite my fear, I felt a stirring of lust as I took in the wide expanse of jiggly flesh displayed in front of me, thighs, bellies, and enormous breasts all straining or bubbling out of clothes that were much too small.

“Who did this to you?” Kay asked. She was perhaps a little slimmer than her companion, with a narrower face and a little wave to her hair.

“Untie me and I’ll tell you,” I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

They laughed. “We’ll untie you if you tell us,” Jin said.

“Come on,” I said, pulling at my ropes. “Just let me go. I swear I’ll tell you.”

The two girls looked at each other, smiling. “Get his feet,” Jin said.

“No!” I shouted, trying to pull my feet underneath me. But in an instant, Jin and Kay were kneeling on the ground in front of me, grabbing for my ankles. Soon they had my legs stretched out, each woman trapping one of my feet.

My toes instinctively curled in fear. I pulled on my ankles again, feet wiggling in panic. Kay, who held my right ankle in the crook of her arm, grinned at me as she gently pinched and tweaked my big toe. I bit my lip, stifling my giggles.

“So, are you going to tell us who left you like this?” asked Jin, one hand gripping my left ankle. “Or are we going to have to get it out of you the hard way?” She raked her nails once up the arch of my foot and I yelped. Kay was still toying with my toes, making my feet twitch and curl. “I said, I’ll tell you if you let me go,” I said, fighting back laughter.

“I guess it’s our lucky night, Kay,” said Jin. And with that they began raking their nails up and down the bottoms of my feet. Their grins widened as they watched my increasingly desperate attempts not to laugh. I struggled and twisted, pulling at the bindings, my mouth clenched tight. “Stahahahap!” I finally spluttered.

“All you have to do is tell us who do this to you,” Kay sang as her fingers tormented my arches.

“Pleheese! Do-ho-ho-ho-nntt! I…eeeheheaha!”

Smirking, Kay gently yet firmly held my toes back, just enough to keep them in place as she used her free hand to tickle each toe, one at a time. Jin, meanwhile, continued rapidly raking her nails up and down my arches. “Ohhheheahahahaa noohehehehehehe! Don't! Pleehehehease!”

“Do you want us to stop?” Jin said.

I could barely manage to scream out a yes.

“Who left you out here like this?” she asked.

I desperately flailed against my bonds, jerking my legs wildly even as I laughed.

“All you have to do is tell us…” Kay sang. “Who was it?”

“Tell us and we’ll stop,” Jin added.

“Noooeehehehehehee!” Jin kept up a steady and relentless assault on my arches while Kay varied her torment a little more, switching her attention between the bottoms of my feet and my toes. But after a short while it became impossible to distinguish who was doing what to my feet. All that existed was the unbearable, constant tickling and my helpless shrieks of laughter. “OKAY! Ohoho-kayyy… I’ll tell!

Their fingers stopped their maddening torment and I slumped in my bonds, gasping with relief. I could barely make out the buxom blondes kneeling in front of me, still holding my ankles. “It was Feth,” I said, my voice trembling.

“Feth?” Jin said. “What happened?”

Though they weren’t tickling me, they kept a grip on my ankles and continued to casually fondle my feet, reminding me that I had better answer their questions. I told them as much as I could; how I had fallen for Feth’s trick and wound up naked and tied spread-eagled to a bed in her house; how she had tickle tortured me with paint brushes until I had come; and how she had left me here tied to this post when she was done with me. Jin and Kay laughed throughout my story, chiding me for falling for Feth’s obvious ploy and teasing me about how I must have suffered as Feth traced her brushes all over my helpless body.

“And then she just tied you to the post and left you here?” Kay said.

“Yes.”

Jin and Kay exchanged a look, and then burst out laughing. “Yeah, right,” said Jin. “That doesn’t make any sense.”

I protested, but Jin kept talking. “The night is still young,” she said. “Why would she let you go so early?”

“I don’t know…”

“She just brought you all the way out here and left you?” Kay asked, her tone skeptical. “And then she just went back home?”

“I don’t know where she went,” I said. “She brought me out here, tied me to the post, and left me, just like I said.”

To my consternation, Jin scooted towards me and then straddled my thighs, placing her plump butt just right above my knees. Her fat breasts bubbled out of her over-taxed bra just inches away from my face. “Tickle his feet,” she said to Kay.

“Yyyaahahaha!” Unable to move my legs, the feel of Kay’s fingernails on the bottoms of my feet was even more excruciating than before. “Staahahahahapp! Staahahahahapp!”

“Tell us everything,” Jin said.

“I d-d-did… aahahaha!”

“No you didn’t, you big liar,” Jin snapped. “Your story has way too many holes in it!”

I wriggled my feet frantically, shrieking with laughter, spluttering that I had told them everything. Kay was merciless, sliding her nails up and down my arches, wriggling her fingers in between my toes, even tickling the tops up my feet with soft caresses. Jin smiled as she watched me struggle and suffer. “You know, there’s a lot worse we could do to you than tickle your feet,” she said when I was laughing too hard to even beg. “We could tickle you here…” She dug her fingers into my ribs. “… or here…” she poked my belly… “…or here…” she dug her fingers into my underarms.

“AAAHAHAHAHAAA!”

Grinning, she started prodding me with her fingers all over my torso. “We can just tickle you all night if we have to,” she said. “Come on. The whole thing.”

I broke, screaming desperately that I would talk. They let up and let me recover for a few moments. “She was looking for Angie,” I gasped. “Dolly and Fancy put a price on Angie for kidnapping their tax collector. Feth wants to capture Angie and claim the reward.”

I told them how much they were offering for Angie’s capture. Jin and Kay seemed surprised. “That’s a big reward,” Jin said. “They must want her bad.”

“So you told Feth where Angie is hiding?” Kay asked. “Where? Spill it!”

“I…I can’t… No-hoo-hoo-hoo!

With Jin once again attacking my waist and Kay on my feet, it wasn’t long before I told them about the house. They knew exactly where it was. “Let’s go!” said Jin leaping off me. “We’ll grab Angie and get the reward ourselves.”

“Wait a minute,” Kay said. “What’ll we do with him?”

“Leave him.”

“But what if someone else comes along? He could tell them the same things he told us. We’ll have the whole parish after Angie. And us, too. We should untie him.”

“What? Are you crazy?”

“Look at him,” Kay said. “He’s in no shape to come after us.”

She was right about that. After being tickled senseless twice in one evening I was in a terrible state, still trembling from Jin and Kay’s assault.

“I know,” Kay said. “I’ll finish him off first.”

“There’s no time for that!” said Jin.

“Trust me, it won’t take long…” Kay straddled my legs much like Jin did, her deep cleavage bobbling before my bleary eyes. “No, no more,” I pleaded. “Please Kay…”

“Oh, I think you’ll enjoy this,” she said, taking me in her hand and treating me to rapid, steady strokes that soon had me moaning in pleasure. Much like the tickling she had given me just minutes before, there was nothing subtle or teasing about Kay’s treatment; she wanted to make me come. But it felt wonderful anyway. My cries drowned out the snickers and giggling I heard coming from Jin, but I could still hear Kay’s chuckle of satisfaction as she took me rapidly to the breaking point until I finally exploded and everything went dark.

-----------
Part 3 right here

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back