• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

in the office

alyncheng

It was late on Friday afternoon and we were closing up the office. Everyone was gone except for me and Karen, the medical assistant, a cute young girl who has worked here for a few months. She's from South America, and of Indian ancestry; about 5'4'', with a well-toned body and a curvy figure. Straight, long, jet black hair, glittering black eyes, and beautiful warm brown skin. She is fond of long, silky skirts, and close-fitting and low-cut tops that always seem to push the boundary of appropriate office wear because they offer a tantalizing glimpse of her inviting cleavage.

For months we had an ongoing flirtation. She'd tease me with suggestive remarks, and I'd leer at her half-jokingly, but things were getting to the boiling point.

I had stepped out on the street for a minute to make a call on my cell phone, and as I was coming back into the office, I almost ran into Karen standing at the door. "Ooooops! I almost locked you out," she said playfully.

"That would have been baaaad," I said, shaking my head in mock irritation.

"Well, you know me...I'm just a bad girl, I guess," she answered, smirking and turning her back on me.

"Oh, yeah?" I challenged. "You're bad, huh?"

"Yep. What are you, the local enforcer?" She slowly started to move away from me, with a coy twist in her step. My heart was pounding as I decided now was the time to make my move.

"As a matter of fact, yes," I answered, locking the door behind me and quickly turning to go after her. Before she could turn around, I grabbed her waist and started quickly tickling her sides. She shrieked with laughter and collapsed sideways across the receptionist's desk, clearly surprised, and clearly ticklish.

As she squirmed, I leaned my body on her from behind, forcing her across the desk, face down, and ran my hands up and down her sides. "Nooooooooo! Hahahaha!" She was wailing and squirming her pert behind against me as she struggled against my weight on top of her.

I grabbed her small, flailing arms and held them both with my left hand, extended out over her head. With my right hand I paused as she caught her breath.

"So...a little bit ticklish, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she answered, breathing heavily. "And I hate it!"

"Awwwww...are you SURE you hate it?" I teased, slowly stroking her side with my free hand. She squirmed, trying to move out of the way, but bent over the desk and with her hands out over her head, she couldn't get away. "Because...you keep laughing."

With that, I walked my fingers up her side, under her shirt, which had flapped out of her skirt after all of the struggling. She squealed again and dissolved into laughter as I worked my way up to her exposed armpit. I paused again.

"In fact...I think it's turning you on a little."

She turned her head to the side, and I could see her flush prettily. I stroked one finger into her soft armpit, and she screamed with laughter again.

Still holding her hands above her head, I removed my free hand from her shirt and grabbed a roll of duct tape that was sitting on the desk. (Can't be too ready for homeland security, right?).

I gave Karen a few tickles to soften up her resistance, then quickly I secured her wrists together, and over the far side of the desk with a generous amount of tape. I stepped back to admire my work.

"Hey...are you ticklish in other places as well?" I asked mischeviously, as I slowly raised her skirt, tracing it up her legs, slowly.

"No no no no no no!" was all she replied. I started stroking up and down the backs of her legs, and lifted her skirt up until I could see her white lace panties, with a little wet spot right in the middle.

I spread her legs apart as I stroked her, and I noticed she wasn't fighting me anymore, just groaning quietly.

I gently slipped off her panties without touching her skin, then I started to stroke her inner thighs with my hands, ever so lightly. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" was her only answer. I could actually see her getting wet.

"Having fun?" I asked. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," again.

"Want me to tickle you more?"

"No, don't..."

"Too bad." I attacked her sides again, this time with both hands free to move up her shirt. I paused with my fingers just on the edge of each armpit.

"Beg me to stop."

"Please, please, please, please don't tickle me there."

"No?"

"Please, please, please, please no"

"Hmmmm...." I said. "Let me think about it...and while I'm thinking..." I started to stroke under her arms again and she screamed and started giggling helplessly. I unhooked her bra from the front and her large breasts hung free. I raised her shirt and took a look at her glistening body. Legs spread and quivering, breasts hanging down, and squirming under my touch.

"I've decided. Wanna know what I think?"

"Yes!" She cried.

"I think more tickling."

"Noooooooooooo!" she wailed.

I turned her over, now her arms were still extended over her head, wrists bound together and crossed, and her beautiful stomach and breasts in front of me. pulled her skirt down and pushed her shirt up over her head onto her arms so she looked completely naked to my gaze. She wrapped her legs around me, trying to protect herself, and I responded by stroking between her legs. Her eyes widened as I touched her wet slit.

"More of that?" I asked. She nodded silently.

"Ok...then more of this." As I rubbed between her legs, I tickled gently down her arms with my other hand, eliciting peals of pretty laughter and louder groans and heavier griding down below.

"....oh....oh....oh....God!" She cried, and I could feel her tensing for orgasm. "I want you inside me..."

I was happy to oblige. As I thrust into her, I scrabbled my hands into her armpits, causing her to shriek and buck, throwing both of us over the edge into a shattering orgasm.

I collapsed on top of her and we were both breathing heavily. "Mmmmmmmmm..." she said dreamily, and then four words that I knew meant the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

"Let's do it again."

Now THAT was one hell of an erotic story!

Please post some more!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back