• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tension (f/m)

Cosquillas91

One of my good friends, let's call him Juan, is someone who I've been attracted to since I met him...but for uncharacteristic reasons. Young looking and innocent his shy nature appealed to me in ways it shouldn't and I have always wanted to tickle and fuck him mercilessly.

One night, after months without seeing each other Juan texted me that he was going out with friends and planned on having a fun night out. Since I had recently broken up with my boyfriend and I really wanted to see him we agreed to meet up. By the time we finally made it to the same club we had both had quite a bit to drink and the flirting began. Short, thin, and quiet, Juan was the perfect target for a girl with a raging tickle fetish and a dominant side. That night he had on a leather jacket over a right plain white tshirt and snug faded jeans. The fact that he was trying to go for the bad boy look made him even more appealing to me and I was dying to get my hands on him. With a beer in hand I walked up to him and immediately greeted him with the Spanish double kiss and a little-too-friendly light graze across his lower back. We got to chatting and then to dancing and it was clear that he was as into me as I was to him...little did he know.

Dancing a little closer I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his neck. Blushing, he raised his eyebrows and already seemed to be getting flustered. I took this is a sign that tonight was the night to finally fulfill my fantasies (and his too.) I had confided in Juan about my fetish before and we had flirted a lot but I had never had the chance to act on it because of my boyfriend. Leaning into his other ear I softly nibbled his earlobe and kissed lightly down his neck to the hem of his collar. I then did the same to the other side of his neck and watched him turn red and become visibly aroused. I backed away for a minute, winked, and motioned him to follow me to the center of the dance floor. Dancing closely I tugged his hair and pulled him in for the kiss I had waited so long for. He kissed me softly but passionately and when he ever so slightly nibbled my lower lip I let out a moan I couldn't suppress any longer. Tracing my hands down the soft fabric of his shirt I traced my finger inside his waistband and felt him shiver. Feeling daring I continued down and placed the palm of my hand on top of the raised mound in his jeans and squeezed. Pulling him in I said "nos vamos a casa?" (Let's go home?) and we did.

Walking home we talked very little and the sexual tension was so thick it was hard to breathe. All I wanted was to have him underneath me naked writhing and laughing in pleasure and pure torture. Those 15 minutes were the longest I had ever experienced.

When we finally arrived to his house he led me quickly to his bedroom. Without a word spoken he stripped the sheets off his bed and placed them in my hands. When we had spoken of my fetish before he had mentioned that it seemed "fun" and that he would be willing to let a girl go to town on him as long as he had a safe word. I told him to take off everything but his boxers and lie down spread eagle on the bed. Before I tied him I climbed on top of him and took a good 30 seconds to admire his body and watch the fear and arousal in his eyes. After planting kisses from his collar bone down to his waistline and watching him squirm and thrust in approval I bounds his hands and feet. We agreed the safe word would be "rojo" and that I would be gentle until he was more comfortable. He suggested a blindfold to enhance he experience but I wanted to see his face so I denied his request...

"Mmmffffhahah" he moaned as I began my attack with light side tickles while nibbling his ear. I had barely started and I could already feel his erection pulsing against me. I was so wet all I wanted to do was take him right then but I knew I had to wait. I continued my attack up and down his sides and fell in love with his adorable laugh and how red his cheeks had turned. Moving down to his hip bones I scribbled my nails all over and alternated between this and running my tongue along his waistband. "Joder Audrey" (fuck Audrey) he growled as I continued my scribbles underneath his boxers all the way down right beside his erection. At this point he was so turned on I could tell he was having a hard time focusing. It was time to turn things up a notch. Sprawling out on top of him I dug my red toenails into his armpits while my red fingernails continued their path downward to his upper inner thighs. His laughter accelerated and he began to buck trying desperately to throw me off of him. My attacks on his armpits continued and my fingernails travelled down to behind his knees. At this point the aroused noises had stopped and full belly laughter and spastic jerking was all that filled the room. Giving him a small break I sat up, crawled on top of him, and parted his lips with my tongue as I searched for his. Gyrating my hips I pressed myself on top of him and we both moaned. I was so wet I couldn't help but moan and press into him just a little longer before I pulled away. Sweating, I could tell that his arousal was reaching its peak and I had barely tickled him at all! It was time for the ultimate torture and my favorite place. The feet. Aside from my tickle fetish I have also always had a thing for men with adorable feet. Juan had the cutest and softest feet I had ever seen. Every time we had gone to swim together before I had always stared and imagined my fingers and mouth all over them. Well this was my chance...

Moving down to the edge of the bed Juan watched me in horror and began to jerk violently trying to escape his ties. "No no no no no" he shouted as my hands sloooooooowly dragged down his legs to the tops of his feet. Ever so lightly I began to trace my nails over the tops of both of his feet. Bucking hard Juan was already suffering and laughing uncontrollably at just the slightest touch. As much as I wanted to tease him forever my nipples were hurting and I was dying for release. Stopping completely I looked up at Juan, winked, and promised him his throbbing cock would be between my lips shortly. First there was the scream, and then the loudest most panicked laughter I had ever heard. All ten fingers were wiggling furiously over both soles at once. Right where the balls of the feet meet the arch provoked the strongest reaction and I knew that he couldn't take more than a second there. Watching his dick jump up and down furiously I smiled wickedly at him and continued my tickles until it was time for the toes. Bending down to bring my face to his feet I ran my tongue up his inner arch and bit his big toe. I then proceeded to suck and nibble each toe and feel his whole body vibrate violently. I continued this until I had kissed each toe and then I stood up and paused my assault. I was absolutely desperate to have him inside me and I couldn't handle another second of torture for him or for me.

With one swift pull his boxers were at his knees and his beautiful penis jumped out in front of me. Glistening with sweat he looked divine and I could not wait to take him. Staring at me weakly he begged me to untie him so that he could touch me. As badly as I wanted his hands over every inch of skin I knew it would be better if I held out just a little longer. Running my hair over his penis I bent down and slipped it into my parted lips in the most painfully slow way possible. Moaning and arching his back as much as he could he pushed himself further into my mouth. Humming to intensify the effect I slid my mouth up and down and twisted from side to side madly as I could feel the blood rushing in his veins. His moans were so loud I was sure he was going to explode so I quickly stood up and watched him as he panted and his eyes begged me to finish him.

Walking to each corner of the bed I untied his hands and feet and stood in front of him as I took off each article of clothing. Juan stood up and walked over to me to pull me in for a long kiss. As our lips parted he shoved me onto the bed and gave me a look so hot I would be dreaming about it for years. He trailed kisses down my neck and nibbled and sucked my nipples until I was sure I would come if he continued even a second longer. Following his trail he kissed down right to the sweet spot and blew cold air right above it. Slowly, very slowly he parted my lips with his tongue and went to work on me. I was in absolute ecstasy and I didn't even think it was possible to be this horny. Not even a minute in I felt my whole body trembling as I was nearing my breaking point. Pulling back Juan stood up and motioned for me to stand up with him. He laid back down on the bed, looked up into my eyes, and said "follame como has querido para los últimos dos años." (Fuck me how you've wanted to for the last two years.) As I slid him into me and moved my hips just once I knew that this night would be repeated again and again and again.

Let me echo what milagros said — Juan is indeed a lucky guy.

Great story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back