• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The twin sister

cubstickler

TMF Poster
Hayley woke up stretched spread eagle across a bed. What the hell is going on she thought.
“Well I’m glad your awake.” She heard a familiar voice. It was Ryan, her twin sister’s boyfriend. The same guy who Hayley had slept with under the assumption to Ryan that Hayley was the other twin sister, Christine.
Ryan started walking closer to his bed with a bag full of random shit. Hayley tried to look inside but couldn’t see.
“I feel betrayed.” Ryan said
“Baby why do you feel that way. And why do you have me tied up?”
“Because Hayley,” he paused as he allowed hayley to realize that he now knows who she was.
“I feel betrayed because last night I thought I was sleeping your sister and it turned out to be you. Now don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it, but, cheating is cheating.”
Hayley look defeated. “So what you gonna tie me up and think that means anything. All this does is turn me on”
“Wells let’s see if I can change that feeling.” Ryan began to empty the bag he had.
“Whatcha got in there. Hair brush, lotion, electric toothbrush, nylons. What do you plan to do with simple cosmetic shit.”
Ryan smiled. “I’m curious to see exactly how much alike and your twin are. You look alike. You fuck alike. My question is are you both ticklish. Whose more ticklish.”
“If your plan is to find that out I can save you a lot of time. I’m not ticklish. Never have been.”
“That’s not true Hayley.” A new voice had entered the discussion. It was Christine.
“Christine. Nice of you to join us. However again your wrong. All those times you tried to tickle me and I always ended up sitting on you and tickling you and whoever you were dating would always come and tickle your feet which, is that still your most ticklish spot?” Christine kept creeping closer and closer to the end of the bed. She waited till she was within arm reach of her sisters bare feet
“Yes they are, as are yours.” With that Christine drug a single finger nail down the arch of Hayley’s foot. Hayley jumped and let out a giggle.
“ok yes my feet are ticklish but only momentarily. I can control it. You can’t. Ryan how bout we throw Christine and tie her up and you and I have fun tickling my beloved twin?”
Christine wasted no time speaking as she spider tickled Hayley’s foot again this time longer.
“Ahhhhhhaha.” Hayley screamed.
“See Hayley I do remember a certain time with Mike. He was able to tickle your feet for minutes and all youcould do was laugh and scream.
With that Ryan had moved to the foot of the bed. With Hayley being completely immobile, Ryan began to apply lotion on Hayley’s very cute little feet. He drug a single finger down both arches.
“Ahhhh” Ryan proceeded to put a set of nylons over Hayley’s lotioned bare feet. “This is going to be fun,” he stated
“Yes maybe even torturous,” Christine added. Hayley was beginning to agree with them.
Ryan wasted no time. He viciously assaulted Hayley’s feet.
“AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOHHHHMMMMHAHAHAHYYYY GOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHDDD.
“I think someone is ticklish.” Ryan smirked
“I think someones an asshole,” Hayley returned
“That’s not nice.” With that Ryan attacked with all ten fingers on the arch of Hayleys right foot.
Hayley could do nothing but explode in laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAPLEHAHAHHAHAHAHAASSSEEE STHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP. Im soahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHRRRYYYYY. PLEHAHAHHAHAHSE NO MORE.
“No more,” Christina jumped in. “You haven’t had any fun with these toys yet.” Christina walked over and attacked Hayley’s other foot
“HAHAHAHNOOOOOOO. NOHAHAHAHAHAHATT BOTH FEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAEEET. I CAHAHAHAHAHANNNNTTT TAKE ANY MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRE.”
Hayley was visibly hating this. Another way the twins were different. Christine loves being tickled. Hayley hates it. The attack stopped. For the moment. Christine moved to the head of the bed.
“Would you like this to stop. I know how much you hate this.” “Yes please I can’t take anymore.”
Awwww maybe next time you won’t sleep with my boyfriend.” She headed backed to the end of the bed. As she did she dragged her fingers down her armpits. “eek.” Christine stopped. She went back and tickled her armpits a little more. Nothing more than a finger drag each time. “STHAHP that tickles.”
“I thought only her feet were ticklish.” Ryan jumped in
“They are but if you can get me laughing then im just as ticklish as Christine.”
“Awww that’s adorable.” Christine begins to viciously attack her sisters underarms.
“EEEEEEEKKKHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. OH MY GOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHADDDD. I didn’t think this would TICHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKLE SO MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCH. PLEAHAHAHAHAHAAH I CAN’T TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKE ANYMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAORE.”
Christine stopped. “Tell ya what sis. I know this is pure torture for you and I’m not that evil. Are you going to sleep with my boyfriend again.
Hayley was out of breath “No never again.”
“Ok well we will stop. You have to suffer another thirty seconds. But I will let you choose. Nylons on or off.
“I have never felt such ticklishness with nylons. Please take them off.”
Ryan obliged. However he grabbed the hairbrush and handed Christine the electrictooth brush
“Wait wait. What are you doing.?” Hayley was nervous again
“Well since your ticklish on your under arms. I’m gonna tickle them with the electric toothbrush. And Ryan is tickling your feet with the hairbrush. Hey he removed thenylons. Count to thirty and we will be done.” Ryan scribbled the hair brush across Hayley super ticklish arches. Still trying to count all Hayley could do was scream.
“1 HAH2HAHAHAH3HAHAHAH4” Christine then began tickling her armpits with the toothbrush and Hayleys laugh doubled.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH5.6. SEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHVEN 8 9 TEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN”
Ryan then held her toes back and Hayley totally lost it. She had to stop counting as all she could do was scream and laugh.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSSSEEEEEEE STHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP. HAHHAAAHHAAAAHAHA NOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTTTT MY TOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAES. PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASSSSEEEE IM DONE. THIRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTY.”
“Alright. Ryan that’s enough. They untied Hayley and she immediately curled in a ball. She noticed however she was slightly wet downstairs. She was turned. The couple left the room and headed home but Hayley was confused. How was she so turned on. She just got tortured. Could tickling turn her on? She had to find out. But how.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back