• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don's Dilemma M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Don Holmes is the General Manager of a large corporation my girlfriend works for as his P.A. and she had told me two months ago he was making inappropriate comments to her and I advised her to ignore them but make it clear to him that her boyfriend had been told and he best back off but this had seemed to encourage him and he showed her no respect and two weeks ago went too far as his sexual harrassment became physical when one evening on the pretext of having a project needing completion to meet a deadline asked her to work late and touched her breasts!

Telling me this he had gone a step too far and will pay and waited until Sheree was taking off for the weekend and correlated all information on Don Holmes from the internet and married to the CEO of the corporation's daughter decided to pay him a visit on the pretext of seeing if he felt Sheree had a future with the company? I suppose wanting to keep me pacified as he guessed perhaps Sheree had arranged my meeting him, he was polite when I got to the office as arranged after the work day finished as I had insisted and knew I guess he best agree to my terms. On arrival he told me that he was very satisfied with Sheree who was good at her job and I told him she enjoyed the work but wanted to discuss her future with him. He couldn't praise Sheree high enough.

Don aged 35yrs was 6'3" and dark brown haired, dark brown eyed and attractive and latent bisexual tendencies awakened with him, a side of me Sheree who I had been dating 6 months knew nothing about and neither did Don who was clearly alpha-male which made him more appealing and I suggested we go to a bar to talk and Don relieved I guess told me that he in no hurry to rush home as his wife was away a week in the Bahamas. At the bar he removed his jacket and tie needing to relax and after ten minutes he used the toilet and I ordered two more beers and slipped in the rufie and we drank and soon enough Don feeling drowsy I said we best go since he was clearly tired and he was in no shape to argue and didn't and I told him I needed to get home to take a call and would drive him to the office to get his car and he nodded. At my place I suggested he best lie on the bed whilst I made the call and he feeling pretty knocked out was easily convinced and out for the count.

It was easy securing him and this done slapped his face until he woke but was groggy and then moved or tried to and couldn't and was first confused and then angry!

"Ugh what's the idea Ed, why am I tied up, what's going on?" he said

"Don you've been touching my girlfriend and making all kinds of innuendos to Sheree and she's told me touching her breasts and that's out of line and needs dealing with and you married to Chloe Maddison the daughter of your CEO can mean big problems for you, sexual harrassment of your female employees as they'll be others you have used your position and connection to abuse and a full scale enquiry would expose this I'm sure and then what a jail sentence, loss of reputation, fired and worse divorce so no chance of inheriting the corporation, loss of the luxury home in 'Mulholland Parkside', the summer house in Nassau, the Porsche Carerra, Armani suits and Fiorucci shoes and a whole lot more right!"

"Ed okay you've made your point er can we settle things, I can write a cheque so tell me the amount!" he said in a tone of panic

"Yeah you can but you know people have secrets and that includes me Don and I'm gonna let you in on mine which they'll be no proof of as telling would mean shooting yourself in the foot and speaking of which nice loafers and big, what size feet are you?"

"What? I mean er 15's but what's that got to do with anything, hey what are you doing, get off noo!" he said

"Don reckon in these loafers all day, feet got to be a bit hot n' sweaty so relaxed shoes off!" I said smiling as his loafers slid off

"Hmmm yeah big feet and black silk sheers and yeah smell like feet so Don you like touching Sheree right and I feel since you touch my girlfriend that kind of gives me the right to touch you and who is gonna stop me and my secret is I have a liking for guys too but it's been a while since Sheree satisfies me but this is such an opportunity, hard to resist!"

"Hey Ed look I'm sorry okay just let me loose and we'll come to some arrangement okay!"

"Don like I say I like playing around with guys and you're a guy so time for me to play, that is the arrangement and I got to find out about you and maybe honesty not the best policy as listing your likes and dislikes and one caught my eye and that being tickling right and Don believe it or not, ticking was used as punishment in years gone by, bare feet vulnerable tickled and even lickled by a goat's tongue and effective on sensitive, smooth feet and you know that hot feet the most sensitive!"

I smiled and stroked each socked foot lightly from his heels to toes, one finger sliding the length of each sole and he squirmed as I told him to lie still and not laugh as this would encourage me to increase the tickle and saying the sight of his long toes wiggling was exciting and leaned close to his feet saying they having a healthy masculine aroma!

"Ed okay you've had your fun, come on let me go yeah hahahaha please nooo hahha stoop!"

"Sssh Don my fun's just starting, these feet are really sensitive for sure, I guess moist sweat silk socks feel like skin right as I can see every contour of your feet Don and these sure are smooth soles so my fingers slide so easily along them, two fingers and maybe I will add more but right now just teasing!"

"HAHAHAHAHAAANOO!"

"Oh very ticklish under your toes that's something to remember as Don I'm going to do things to your bare feet that you’ve never even imagined. I am going to tickle you to your absolute limit over and over and over again and then, I’m going to start all over again, tickling every square inch of your tender soles, your toes as I did to my roommate at college and often invited other guys to join in and for an extened time usually when he was asleep lying on his stomach so his face in the pillow so nobody heard him and three other guys worked his ribs and his armpits and I got his feet, size 10's so small compared with these! Rod learned that he had two choices me with his feet or calling in assistance! So maybe later they'll be guys on line itching to tickle a big-foot like you Don, I reckon so!"

"Please noo c'mon please don't tickle my feet please!" he begged

"Don did you think about Sheree when you made those verbal comments to her and then touched her, did you, no the fuck you did and so here you are secured and vulnerable for her boyfriend to touch you but okay no tickling, well not yet as I want to get to feel these feet so let's massage them, get 'em nice n' hot as nothing like raunchy smelling male feet get my dick hard and you know what love ripe tasting feet too so yeah got real foot-lust for these feet Mmmm fuck they smell good!"

"Noo nooonot the socks please please not the socks!"

"Oh yeah Don these socks have come off now hold your feet still or you'll make it worse for yourself, that's it yeah okay right one off and yeah look at that left one gone, love these big soles so now just me, you and your feet Don!"

I began lightly stroking the soles of his huge bare feet and light strokes teasing him that he really was so surprisingly ticklish and telling him how smooth his feet felt and loved the warmth of them as my fingers stroked the length of each foot simultaneously and Don reacting as if he was being electrocuted and lost the resolve to not laugh howling hystercally as my fingers traced under his toes and his foot sweat meant my fingers effortlessly caressed the length of his feet and I mocked him struggling to be free with comments like "Anyone would think your feet are ticklish Don" "Don tell me are they ticklish huh?" "How ticklish Don?" "You best tell me or I will tickle them and find out"

"Veheeheeeryahahahanooheeheeeheehahaaaastooopitahahaha!" he managed to yell

"Okay Don well have to check out how ticklish!" I taunted

There no escape as I intensified a relentless tickling along his soles as he humoured me with his laughter saying all I was going to do was take him to his limit of ticklish endurance and then exploit it because I could and explored his feet for sensitive areas but delighted to find his feet horrendously and exceptionally ticklish period!

"Noohoohoohoohooooohaahahahahah NO NOOO!”. “Stop it please!” pleaded Don “Oh oooh stop..haha...Oh this is crazy No HAHHA! insane...PLEASE NO hahahaaa!"

I stroked faster and faster as the tickling was more than he could bear and told him I was so glad he was more ticklish barefoot than even in sheer socks and being a straight guy adding humiliation saying I was getting hard with his stinky, sweaty feet in my face and leaned into both feet so my face was smothered by his arches arches and took deep sniffs of his feet and then lightly tickled up and down his soles, arches, heels and sides of his feet and underneath his toes and in between his toes. The tickling having Don suffering in ticklish agony and begging me to stop but instead my saying his large, good looking, bare feet really got me excited as I continued tickling up and down his soles, arches, heels and sides of his feet!

I then stopped and gave Don a break whilst I opened the nutella chocolate nut spread and began to massage his feet, soles and in between his toes as he squirmed a little but it wasn't tickling too much, it was wet and felt strange and he unable to see what was happening asked what was going on? I told him he'd soon know and ready went up to his face and licked my lips and said no need for goats but wanted to see if his feet were licklish and licked my lips as he freaked trying to wrench free from the bed but no chance!

Don felt my licking his right sole

"AHAH! NO! NO FOOT LICKIN! AHAHAHAH! AHAH! HAHAH!"

I licked along the sole and up to the toes which I indulged myself with licking and sucking on them. I licked both bare soles and in between his toes driving him demented as done intimately with my face right in his feet

"AHAHA! NO! STOP! PLEASE STOP! NO FOOT LICKIN'! I CAN'T TAKE THIS! AHAHA! NOT THE TOES! NO TOES! STOOOOPPPP!" he yelled so saliva lubed slowly stroked up n' down both soles and under his toes which he tried to clench but stroking his arches convincing him to splay them! He was laughing and then biting on his lips to deal with the tortuous tickles as the torture became more directed and intense.

"AHAHA! HAHAH! HA! STOP! NOT THAT! NOT THE TOES!"

"Mmmm taste like lollipops, loved sucking Rod's toes in college, he hated it too, said the nibbling and sucking tickled right Don?"

"Hhahhahahahaayyeeshahahahahastooop!"

"Fuck you! Not my problem you got suckable toes, now feed me all five of each foot in turn or else I will deliver the worst tickling yet and don't worry your feet won't de-sensitise as where's the fun in that for me huh!"

Each foot rested on my closed lips which I opened making him slide his toes in my mouth so non verbally inviting me to lickle them and did I and nibbled and then a change of pace with the quill of the feather! I taunted and drew the quill of the feather along each sole in turn and this proving real torture, I probed every area of his bare soles drawing little circles around his arches and on the balls of each foot then lightly brushing the tip of the feather across his toes on each foot. Then the soft end of the feather expertly teasing his soles but relentlessly heels to toes saying Red Indians tormented captured Confederates this way and very effectively and would feather their dicks and balls which I might well be doing later"

"NOOO FUCK NOOO HAHAHHAHAHAASTOOOOP ITAHAHAHA!"

I professionally teased each foot with the feather, the relentless stroking driving him to madness and telling him it was giving me such a hard on seeing him suffer and looking at his wiggling feet as they struggled to escape the feather with no success!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

“Fuck Don love it these enormous feet are very ticklish and you hate them messed with and another guy too, c'mon fucker press them into my face, do it Don or else!"

He having no choice, his feet soon in my face and I sniffed them and then began to brush the feather up and down Don's feet eliciting giggles and pulled the feather between his toes, one foot after the other alternating feet attacked!

"AHAHAHAH! AHAHAH! HAHAHA!"

Don beat the mattress with his huge fists, squirming on the bed but too weak to offer me any real resistance as I told him it was great tickling his bare arches and watching his toes wiggle wildly and just how much I really loved tickling his feet

“No, no, no, please HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA“Stop tickling my feet, I’m going mad!” Don pleaded

The more he laughed and the more his toes wiggled and soles wrinkled, the more I tickled and tickled and tickled. I was so enraptured in watching his hopelessly ticklish soles. Don was fiercely ticklish and laughing hysterically.

“No, please stop. Please don't tickle me more!”

I gazed at the bare high arched feet facing me and were needing a massage but first licked each of his soles and started to massage them and though my using a firm touch, I kneaded his soles and once warm and moistened enough and lightened my touch and caressed and stroked his feet brushing his soles and toes with my fingertips. His feet twitched, his toes splayed and he moaning as he was biting his lips. I slowly progressed tickling his saliva lubed soles lightly as he giggled and squirmed inside but I was careful not to make him hysterical. For the next hour I played with his ticklish feet just enough to keep him jumping and giggling and squirming.

So altered my touch accordingly and spent some time just deeply sniffing them and telling him that the fact he was straight was an added turn on for me as I guessed his were virgin feet and told him they smelled and tasted delicious and then reverted to subjecting him to the quil end of the feather and with it traced little lines across his sensitive soles which gradually made him laugh louder and eventually drove him into hysteria. I then ran the feather end in between his toes but feeling evil swapped this for the pipe-cleaner and twirled in between each of his toes drove Don insane! Exhausted and sweating reverting to a foot massage again!

“Don I can't believe my luck two manly feet facing me, these tender soles at my disposal and so ticklish so going to enjoy your feet all night and hell it's the weekend so maybe one you'll remember and I sure will!"

I rolled my fingers up n' down the length of both soles and again Don didn't disappoint me bursting into hysterical laughter and so wanting to evade my tickling fingers and told him to rub his feet together or have them tickled and as he did so leaned close to them and loved seeing him sweat his own feet up for me as I then rubbed them both saying they smelled amazing and then that he was not going to escape the maddening tickling I planned and involuntarily his toes wiggled frantically. Don went ballistic laughing hysterically, begging me to stop, screaming with laughter as his feet were so ticklish as I stroked them and told him now I understood what the expression tickled to death meant as I tickled his defenseless feet completely exhausting him. Then admiring Don's quivering feet, I placed my index finger on the ball of the right foot and slowly drew it down the sole and then the same with his left foot and ran the feather tip in between Don's wiggling toes and then lightly stroking his soles! The feather slowly traced a pattern up the soles of Don's feet, zigzagging quickly from side to side.

Don immediately burst into giggles as I ran the quill end of the feather at the balls of his feet and made circles which grew constantly wider and narrower alternately. The pitch of Don's laughter escalated as the feather tip dived between his toes and wriggled in and out between every toe and swept along the base of Don's toes and he laughed even louder and began thrashing about as much as he could. I continued tickling along the soles of his feet with my fingers and then tickled his toes

"Nooohaahaahaahaahaahaa-haan that ticklesh-hahahahahahahaha!"

I then replaced both socks and he thought his ordeal was over but told him I think we needed a drink and if he pissed himself being tickled that was fine as he was too much fun to release and went and got the evian water and held it to his lips so he was not dehydrated and told him that he best give a raise to Sheree on her return to work and a clothing allowance and a company car and he nodded as I told him then his secret stayed with me and he stayed married but then told him that I loved the smell, taste and ticklishness of his feet and it might be an idea to film them tickled by me for YOU TUBE with his identity hidden but giving his cell'phone number and extension in the corporation unless he accepted my offer!

"What offer, what are you talking about Ed, c;mon enough already please!"

"Oh Don, Don, Don learn to play the game, play the game by my rules and do you have a choice so we're going to have fun again and again as I lay claim to your feet from now" and saying this I ran one finger across his socked left foot from under his toes and down to his heel and back up again as his foot wriggled and then repeated this with his socked right foot.

Then grabbed hold of both socks and ripped them off his feet and 'Bzzzzzzzzz' activated the sonicare and set the revolving bristles stroking up n' down the length of the size 15 bare feet and ran then under his toes and across his arches and along the sides of his feet and loving the hysterical reaction from him! Then stopped and instead licked his soles, sucked his toes and nibbled them all which drove Don berserk and told him I would lick Rod's feet and had loved doing it but his feet not as ripe n' tasty as these and Don being so licklish! I then used the hairbrush on each foot and the comb but not for long as it tickled but I prefer fingers and tongue and feather quill! I love to torture under and in between toes with the feather but fingers on soles and always my mouth and sucking, licking and nibbling toes.

Don was going crazy with laughter and was swearing for me to stop tickling his feet so told him he needed to learn manners and began stroking my fingers along his soles and said I was amazed a big guy like him was so easily controlled with being tickled on his feet and then saw the feather between his toes one foot at a time and saying that I was going to go on line as I wanted him subjected to all over body tickling saying having such vulnerable soles and stroking them all over and between his struggling toes said it would be real fun! My fingers slowly and lightly scratched the sole of his left foot, insidiously digging into the crevice at the base of his toes and stroked down to his arch and back up again as the tickling sensations overcame him.

“AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! NO! STOP IT!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOHAHAHAAAAAA! STOP PLEEEEEEASE I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” Don's laughter was desperate so did the same with his right foot. “PLEEEEASE STOP THIS!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I CAN”T TAKE ANYMORE HAHAHAHAAAA STOP TICKLING MY FEEHEEHEEHEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA!"

I did stop and soon was getting a call from a guy I had found on line and he was keen to assist me and I sensed he was suitable by the way he was genuinely excited by my proposition, a hyper- ticklish straight guy and an alpha -male needed an education and within 40 minutes Darryl had driven to my place and I took a back seat as he approached a now gagged Don and together we stripped him off ignoring his protests smiling at each other!

"Oh fuck man he's gonna hate what I wanna do to him!" said Darryl who was a guy in his 50's and I told him that I wanted the guy punished with tickles and winked as Darryl said "You're speaking my language!"

I watched as Darryl approached naked Don trying to squirm away from the inevitable happening.

"I’m here to find out just how ticklish you really are” said Darryl as he began to stroke Don's armpits and immediately a muffled laugh came from Don as the ticklish sensations seemed incredible and then Darryl licked his fingers and rubbed them lightly so they hardened and then resumed stroking Don's armpits and ran his fingers along Don's ribs and up n' down his sides. Then his stomach and hips but straight to Don's dick and balls which I saw infuriated Don! Don took the feather and began stroking Don's balls and along the saft of his dick but not to tickle but to excite and it did excite Don so he was soon hard, rock hard!

Don then laughed and moaned as Darryl wickedly began tickling Don's dick and balls with the feather and stroking along his inner thighs and he giggled and moaned whimpering in his gag and so desperate for release but then he stroked the feather across Don's feet tracing up and down both soles. Then he gripped Don's toes and bent them back so that the feather could trace under them all but not into feet he was soon back teasing Don's armpits and I joined him and I was back at Don's feet and licked them as Darryl began stroking Don's dick with his fingers and did so until pre-cum was seen on Don's dick as I sensually licked both sweating feet but gently not to tickle but to keep him hard as feet licked and toes sucked do so something to remember if you want to excite a straight guy who is determined to stay soft, he'll have no chance if one guy strokes his dick lightly and the other orally seduces his feet, also a trick to use in threesomes! Saliva lubed feet the tickling of them was soon intense as Darryl was jerking Don off and he shooting his load more sensitive than ever!

His desperate pleas for us to quit tormenting him fell on deaf ears and I loved raking the feather quill back and forth over the soles of his feet as Darryl drew the tip of the feather he had over Don's balls again arousing him but I was running my tongue all over both of his feet and Darryl teased the base of Don's dick and then again over his balls but then teased Don's nipples as our victims was laughing hysterically and struggling wildly! I was caressing the sides of his feet and working my way around the balls of his feet and running my tongue over his toes and in between each toe saying his feet tasting so awesome

“AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Don was laughing and struggling "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA!" as I lightly tickled the soles of his feet seeing his toes react flexing like crazy and trying to break free going wild in a frantic state but getting aroused by Darryl running the feather over Don's dick so a growing erection resulting and I lightly stroked both soles and we; Darryl and me smiled knowing we were getting Don weaker and weaker "STOOOOPPPPPHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

My fingers scribbled under Don's toes as I said to Darryl it was great to have a pair of big feet to work over and he smiled saying he didn't like feet himself but saw I was wild about them and it was fun seeing Don suffer them tortured with tickles all over them and I said though I didn't use it as a tickling tool often tha the electric toothbrush drove him berserk and Darryl wanted a demonstration so soon raucous laughter from Don as the revolving bristles went to work!

"HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!" as I lightly tickled over every inch of Don's feet so he was soon really sweating as I dragged it across the soles of his feet from his heels to under his toes and he was screaming with laughter but then stopped and resumed massaging them both and nibbled his toes so Don giggled like mad and squrimed violently in a vain attempt to be free of the bondage that trapped him! I licked and sucked his toes and Darryl was again stroking Don's dick which was fully erect and Darryl then shocked Don taking Don's dick into his mouth and using his saliva to lube Don's shaft and then licked his balls and ran his tongue all over them and licked inside Don's thighs very slowly and then began jerking Don off again! Like it or not and he didn't but couldn't stop himself and his hips were moving in the same motion as Darryl's tongue. Darryl took Don's dick in his mouth and massaged it with his tongue simultaneously jerking Don off! Don's body was tensing as he was close and about to shoot his cum and with another firm pump of his shaft Darryl brought Don off!

I immediately started attacking his toes ran a feather in between his toes and ran it slowly under his toes allowing the caressing to send Don into hysterics covered with sweat and thrashing around the bed as much as the bondage would allow.

“Hahahahaha Nnnoooooooooooo! Hahahahahahaha!” Don reacted as I was lightly caressing both feet from the heels to the toes of Don's feet and Darryl watched seeing Don having cum being so unbearably ticklish was really going ballistic from my lightly caressing the soles of his feet and stroking under his toes. The used the feather back and forth along the soles of Don's feet, the quill end so merciless! The maddening tickles crawling ever so slowly across his tender soles driving Don hysterical. Wave after wave of tickling washed over him from relentless tickling of both wriggling feet. I pulled his toes back and licked under them with my talented tongue, darting in between Don's toes licking and then sucking and nibbling his toes! The taste was salty from sweat, their smell an aphrodisiac to me and awakened every nerve ending in his feet! I licked both arches and licked and slurped both feet in admiration of the huge soles facing me and ran a single finger up and down the soles of both Don's feet and said to Darryl I was really going to enjoy tickling and messing with Don's feet all through the night and stroked the quill of the feather across the soles of both feet and smiled at Don laughing through the gag as Darryl said he's very, very ticklish and asked to stay and assist me!

I nodded and I continued tickling Don's bare soles and toes loving he was so incredibly ticklish and Darryl grabbed Joe's hardening dick and stroked it teasingly as I sensually licked the length of Don's soles and Darryl stroked Don's dick so Don was getting more and more aroused and sexually stimulated and we enjoyed edging him so Darryl bringing Don to the verge of shooting his load time and time again and as he stopped my tickling the so sensitive soles of Don's feet and his toes and taking time tickling, stroking both feet and Darryl again working Don's dick or balls so Don was moaning and sweating through the gag between fits of hysterical laughter. I tormented Don's ticklish bare soles cruelly and kept him on the verge of cumming for a long time with expert tongue work and each time we let him shoot his loads, I would then begin tickling or lickling his feet and worked on him all night and to protect his interests, reputation, marriage, lifestyle and career and golden future Don has no choice but to agree to a 'Feet - Meet' and Sheree has told me that he has changed and totally respects her!

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back