• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matilda at the castle Part 2 F/F (CTE 1: Saturday Afternoon)

Viewmaster

Verified
Matilda squirmed as the final arrangements were made to her very secure bondage. The strange blonde woman strutted around her commanding the eager crowd in the exact science of making her totally immobile. The woman terrified Matilda, both her bearing and costume portrayed a strange sense of sovereignty. She wore a black leather corset that extensively featured straps and brass rings and matching thigh high boots covering her tight leather leggings. Around her neck was a strange leather garment made to a similar design to her corset. The black leather and metal rings covered her entire neck as well as her shoulders displaying her ample bosom in a pleasing and unique way. In contrast she had the sweetest smile and lovely straight blonde hair that glimmered in the sun, almost no malice or cruelty showed on her face apart perhaps from a tiny glimmer in her light blue eyes.

“No please! Don’t do this!.... Tickle Lau- Lau- Lau….Loreena or Calix, they are super sensitive and deserve it more than me!” Matilda pleaded

“Ah yes! I watched you torture them!... They will experience the tortures only I can inflict!....” The Dominatrix proudly countered.

“… But I just love the way you squirm! You must be very ticklish to try so hard to get away!... And I adore tickling women who hate to be tickled! Especially when they like to tickle women with the ferocity of eine wildcat!”

As the Dominatrix spoke two eastern European temptresses pulled off Matilda’s trainers and socks.

“No don’t!” She begged as the pair laughed to themselves, speaking a language Matilda couldn’t even identify.

“Oh! Oh!.... Naughty Wench those don’t go wiv zee rest of your costume!” The Dominatrix declared, holding up Matilda’s trainers for the crowd to see.

Meanwhile the two women at her soles began tying back all ten of her toes stretching out her arches and exposing almost every sensitive spot in between her toes. Matilda struggled and begged, she hated being in the situation she had put Claire and Lauren in. Her ‘”friend’s” and former tormentors had suffered for hours in the stocks and strapped to a web; now she was to be tickled for only six minutes the way she had tickled them, probably worse if Samantha and her captor were to believed.

“Vehn I was little I saw a girl at a medieval-faire in Germany…” Her captor began whilst examining one of Matilda’s trainers.

“…She wore trainers and her glasses just like you, so to teach her a lesson Zey locked her in zee stocks and tickled her feet. Not for long, and not as badly as you vill suffer today, but Zat was zee first time I saw a women tickled like Zis…” She continued, putting down Matilda’s trainer and slinking around the stocks to slowly remove her glasses.

Matilda breathed heavily, nervously squirming and trying to wiggle her toes. She didn’t know why the Blonde was telling her this story but she instinctively knew it was true, she had heard people confide like this before and despite her anxiety felt somehow closer to the seemingly sweet kind woman about to torture her.

“…And now it is time vor you to suffer little school-mouse! Zee way those pretty women on Zat web suffered!” She concluded, playing with Matilda’s neat hair and making her giggle nervously, being uncomfortable with any physical contact.

The pair of temptresses had finished tying Matilda’s toes and danced their nails over her taut arches driving her insane. The leather-clad blonde spoke to them again in their own language, this time her tone was more commanding. The two vixens pouted and stopped tickling; of the two the brunette seemed to be the most dominant, she wore denim shorts and white top. The slightly older blonde wore similar clothes with pink shorts and an overall sportier look. Both women were admired by the crowd having full chests, sexy tanned skin and devious sadistic smiles. Being forbidden to tickle their victim they wiggled their nails above her feet and enjoyed watching her to giggle and squirm as the phantom sensations increased her anxiety.

“….Now vis pretty little thing’s Master has only given ME permission to explore her extreme ticklishness!” The Dominatrix’s strange voice declared to the growing crowd.

Matilda was terrified by her captor. Her confidence made her shudder and worst of all was her voice, it was so soft and sweet like the lyrical strum of lute but somehow at the same time full of a very subtle menace. To her annoyance Matilda couldn’t quite place it either. It had a mixture of several German regions with just a dash of Swedish, marinated in the mistakes made by people trying to imitate these accents. ‘And what was the language she spoke to the two women tickling her feet?’ Matilda briefly wondered, before returning to dread the torments she was about to suffer. She desperately struggled but could barely move.

Matilda hated being in the stocks, the constant pressure on her ankles was a constant reminder of her helplessness. Not only were her toes completely trapped but a leather strap prevented her from being able to wiggle and kick. Her hands and arms were held by three sets of leather straps suspended between two poles, one set above and below her elbows and another holding her wrists. The only movement available to Matilda was to wiggle her fingers and desperately look around, all of which only made her feel more exposed and helpless as she watched her captor pace around twirling a long feather.

“Now, you may not tickle, but you ‘ave seen how my victim responds to vingers…” She began

“…Shall Vee see if she is feather sensitive?” She asked the crowd.

Matilda’s head darted from side to side as the crowd expressed their collective desire to watch the young wench be tickled. Her captor was playing to her fears, increasing her anxiety and making her nervous.

“No please don’t tickle me!” She begged

“Oh but it is just vis soft feazzer!...” Her captor purred soothingly.

“I find the best place is usually between the toes!” The Dominatrix added, placing her feather in between two of Matilda’s toes.

Matilda giggled as the Dominatrix slowly drew the feather back, twirling and twisting as she erratically pulled on the long plume. Embarrassed Matilda reddened and even shot her captor a shy smile. She hated the reaction she gave almost as much as the tickling.

“Oh I vink she likes it!” The Dominatrix declared.

“No I don’t!... Please stop!” Matilda begged as the feather was swiped across her arches.

“Ve have determined our subject us feather sensitive…” The Dominatrix declared putting down her plume.

“But vis is merely to satisfy our curiosity in zee matter! Ve vill be using far more intense torture techniques!....” She added, causing Matilda to squirm the small amount the stocks allowed.

“Don’t use the gloves!” Matilda begged.

“Oh, you have heard about my beauties?....” Her captor teased.

Matilda reddened under the crowd’s gaze and lost her voice. The Dominatrix had a black bag that appeared to contain a box, she guessed the gloves Samantha had described were inside.

“Well I suppose we had better check to see if Zee upper body is sensitive before we begin Zee torture!” The leather-clad blonde declared.

“What, No!” Matilda protested; her feet were her worst spot, but she knew from her previous ordeal that her tummy underarms and ribs were very ticklish too.

“So before vee get started let us test a few spots…” Her captor teased approaching with her long fluffy feather.

“… Where shall vee test first! Oh! How zeese underarms cry out for the touch of my feather!...” She continued; admiring the soft skin of her victim’s underarms, framed as it was by two holes in her dress.

Matilda squirmed, the straps held her arms tight keeping her underarms exposed. Her dress had been too tight because of her large breasts, Matilda had marvelled as Kimberley quickly adjusted the dress; opening and hemming the sides and sleeves such that a gap shaped like a square over a downwards pointing triangle freed her arms and let her breath. Now two pentagonal holes framed the vulnerable flowers that seemed to be her tormentor’s target.

“But I have a better idea!....” The leather-clad Blonde declared; “…An often neglected spot is zee neck! As her head is one of the only parts of her body our victim can move let us make a deal wiv ‘er! If she can keep still I shall not test anywhere else, if she moves or laughs Zen everywhere down to her knees shall be tested just a little….”

Matilda squirmed as her captor slowly sat next to her, softly raising her chin with two fingers.

“Keep still now!” The radiant blonde declared.

Matilda cringed as the first gentle fronds teased her sensitive neck. She knew she couldn’t get away but having to keep totally still made it worse, she scrunched up her face in frustration as her captor skilfully explored from under her ears to above her shoulders playfully flickering the feather under her chin. Just as Matilda un-scrunched her face her tormentor decided to tickle her face just below her mask. Matilda lost focus and struggled, snorted slightly and almost sneezed.

“Ah too bad!... We shall have to test these underarms next I suppose!” The Dominatrix declared, dropping her accent briefly.

“No fair!” Matilda protested, slightly glad her feet were not the main focus and hoping to use up as much of her six minutes as possible before the gloves were inflicted upon them.

Twin feathers caressed her underarms through the holes in her dress causing the petite brunette to squirm and giggle softly, so far she had not suffered the torture she had dreaded but was still embarrassed.

“Now zee feathers typically produce soft giggles like so, whilst for more intense sensations…. It is best to use fingers!” The Dominatrix declared, with a perfectly placed pause in which she dropped the feathers and dug in.

Matilda’s soft giggles gave way to hysterics, her torturer had nimble skilled fingers that scrambled over her outstretched underarms whilst expertly teasing her sides also. Lauren and Claire had clumsily tickled her upper body but mostly focused on her feet. The difference was notable, this woman was a professional and instantly identified her weak spots, swapping between the underarms, tummy and sides to keep Matilda in a hysterical nervous frenzy. After around twenty seconds she stopped and addressed the crowd;

“Now vee could clearly use the upper body to punish this wench for her crimes, but judging by her reaction her feet are the better spot!... First though there is another spot that requires assessment…” The Dominatrix declared to the delight of the crowd.

Matilda regained her breath as her captor sat cross legged to one side of the stocks, she noticed someone in the crowd with a video camera and reddened further having carefully avoided being filmed all day; ‘What if someone from her University saw the footage?! What about her career?!’ She thought.

“…Now there are two ways to tickle the knees, one is to lightly tease the backs with soft touches like so….” The Leather clad blonde announced.

Matilda giggled and tried to turn her face away from the camera, her legs were held down by a leather strap and almost fully extended making her feel helpless and trapped. She was embarrassed by the woman touching her legs, she had run her hands up inside the long dress that almost reached her ankles. The woman had extremely soft fingers with very short nails she had yet to try to use, something about her touch drove Matilda totally insane but at the same time excited her in a way she didn’t understand, several times she had shot her that embarrassed smile and looked away coyly.

“Now as you can see this technique is highly effective, and made worse be zee leather strap…” Her tormentor explained, pausing to unbuckle the strap.

“However it is in the way for the other technique!” She concluded throwing it open and squeezing the tops of Matilda’s knees.

“No don’t!” Matilda cried, trying to kick.

This is a more intense technique but zee other is my favourite!” The Dominatrix explained, effortless torturing the perfect spot.

Matilda flew into a rage and desperately kicked wiggling her little legs and struggling against the rest of her bonds, she had an uncle to like to do this to her and she hated it! It was bad enough when it caught her by surprise, the way it always did! But being trapped was worse.

“Obviously zis is having quite an impact on our victim…. But I don’t know, I get bored!” The dominatrix announced, before stopping and walking away.

“….Is…. Is that it!... can I go now?” Matilda asked.

“Go? We haven’t started yet! That was just a demonstration!” The Dominatrix answered sweetly.

“What? No! You said only six minutes!” Matilda protested.

“Yes! Six minutes of tickling torture! Zat wasn’t torture! Zat was just to punish you for kicking and screaming and attracting zis crowd rather than accepting your fate like a good wench!” Her captor retorted to the delight of the crowd.

As the murmurs of excited approval ebbed away the leather clad blonde spoke to the two eastern European woman who felt comfortable sitting inside the ring around the stocks. They produced two hourglasses one larger than the other and placed them on the stocks for Matilda to eye apprehensively.

“Now it has been arranged for this little school-mouse to suffer for six minutes!....” The Dominatrix declared opening a box and producing a pair of black gloves.

“…Vich shall be measured by zee pouring of zee sand. Zis one is vor three minute and zee smaller vor only von. I assume she could not take six continuous minutes of what my gloves inflict” She continued pulling on the curious leather and plastic gloves.

“No please! I didn’t agree to this!” Matilda begged.

“But Zee Purple Feazzer wearing Knight did agree! And you are his to tickle or offer up vor torture….” The Blonde replied adding something to each finger of her gloves.

The crowd leaned in to get a closer look at the gloves, Matilda couldn’t quite see over the stocks and struggled to see what her captor was doing before twisting away trying to blot out the thought of the tortures to come. Her captor whistled bringing her attention to her wiggling fingers that sported red tips of parallel fake nails somehow protruding from the glove’s fingers.

“I Vonder just how much torture I can fit into six minutes!...” She cooed

“No! Please let me out!” Matilda pleaded, unaware of how much her desperation delighted the crowd.

The leather-clad blonde ignored her and muttered something to the Eastern European women who waited at Matilda’s feet. The pair each grabbed an hourglass and the brunette, who held the larger grinned evilly and turned it over standing it on the heavy stocks. As soon as the sand began to trickle Matilda screamed and hysterically thrashed. The dominatrix began with her arches quickly scrambling eight rows of parallel in a frantic pattern over the softest part of her soles. Meanwhile she explored the sides of her victim’s feet with the single sharp points attached to the thumbs of her gloves. Matilda was unable to make a coherent protest and just laughed and struggled, her tormentor hadn’t started softly and built up but thrown her at the deep end leaving her struggling for breath. The Dominatrix changed technique and used the thumb-points on Matilda’s soles whilst reaching around to gently tease the tops of her trapped feet. This allowed her victim to recover her breath to beg;

“No!... No!...No!” Between gasps for air.

This technique whilst less intense was still hellish and through unfocused eyes Matilda spotted that her hourglass had barely begun to fill. Her captor changed technique again and began to use the finger-pads of the gloves in addition to the parallel nail extensions. Matilda scream was lost to silent laughter as she was pushed beyond her capacity to stand the sensations at her feet. She couldn’t understand the sensations at her feet but knew the tip of each finger was covered it something textured. The dominatrix smiled knowing her victim was in hell, beneath the nails on each finger of her gloves was an extracted section of a rubber page turner. She had made the gloves herself and was immensely skilled in their use. As she suspected her victim was exceptionally ticklish. She barely counted the textured plastic ovals as an attachment since they merely covered the opening and nooks to anchor the more torturous accessories, she could have used plain plastic but hated wasted space. For the reason she loved her victim’s feet, no part of them wasn’t exceptionally ticklish. From Heel to toe she explored the soft pink skin and found it hard to decide which areas were worse than others. As was usually the case the arches were sensitive but both the heels and balls of Matilda’s feet sent her into a fit under the cruel blonde’s administrations. When she explored her toes she decided she reached the familiar conclusion they were her victim’s worst spot. Matilda almost jumped out of her skin her frantic struggles becoming almost feverish as she shook the stocks violently.

“NOOOO! PLLEEEEAASSE!...NEEEEIN! BITTTE AUFHÖREN!” Matilda begged, not realising that she had slipped into her native tongue.

The Dominatrix smiled and perfected her technique using the nails to scratch at the toes themselves whilst cleverly managing to use the textured fingertips of the gloves in the soft areas of skin underneath the toes. She didn’t think her victim could struggle more frantically but as she applied the thumb-spikes to Matilda’s arches whilst maintaining her cruel administration to the toes the stocks shook so much that the hourglass fell over.

“Oh you will have to be punished for that!” She declared as her victim caught her breath.

“No Please!.... Hoer auf mich zu kitzeln!” Matilda begged, unable to decide a
language to speak and unaware of what words came out of her mouth.

“Oh I love it when my victim’s beg in their native tongue….” The Dominatrix beamed, adding; “Kannst Du auch auf Schwedisch betteln?....”

Matilda barely understood what was being said and simply begged; “Please stop tickling me!”

“Now since you vere a naughty girl and knocked over the hourglass we shall have to start over again…” Her captor declared.

“No!!!!” Matilda protested.

“…Now vis time I will use a selection of my favourite attachments to zee gloves!” Her captor continued placing the hourglass on top of the stocks.

Matilda watched the sand trickle back and indignantly declared; “That was at least two minutes!”

“Barely even one! But I suppose two turns of zee smaller von vill suffice!” Her captor teased whilst removing the gloves.

Matilda couldn’t see over the stocks but guessed something else was being attached to the finger tips, the crowd seemed fascinated and Matilda despised their hungry stares. During her torture she had forgotten they were there, now she not only felt vulnerable but humiliated and exposed. The sand that had trickled down during her torment had returned to the lower half of the hourglass, Matilda was sure it must have been more than a third but didn’t protest as she was sure she would suffer for a whole six minutes if she did. Her tormentor began putting the gloves back on to Matilda’s horror.

“Now has anyone ever tried tickling or been tickled wiv one of zeese?” She asked holing up an electric toothbrush.

Most of the crowd cheered that they had. Some knew what was coming, others had yet to get a proper look at the gloves.

“Child’s play!” The dominatrix announced brandishing her modified gloves.

Matilda squirming hopelessly. The electric toothbrushes between her toes had been one of the worst sensations during the torture Claire and Lauren inflicted upon her. Now there were six attached to the three main fingers of each glove. The little fingers each bore a long soft brush like a make-up blusher only narrower. Matilda tried to curl her toes but they were held tightly by the toe ties.

“Vis time if you knock over the timer; I won’t just reset it, but you will suffer for vee amount of time it takes to refill…” The Dominatrix threatened.

Matilda tried to protest but couldn’t find her voice and could only manage; “N….N…N….”

Her captor switched on the toothbrush heads using the thumb spikes to push a sliding switch on each wrist. The evil heads whirring into life at a 45 degree angle to the long lines of parallel fake nails. The Dominatrix slowly approached and addressed the eager blonde, again effortlessly speaking the language unknown to Matilda and inspiring obedience. The tanned Blonde held the hourglass aloft but did not turn or set it down. Matilda tried not to cower but even in the warm afternoon air she trembled. She couldn’t stand the thought of those evil spinning bristles in between her toes. The Dominatrix knelt and announced;

“Nyní!...”

The sensations began at Matilda’s heels to her surprise. Despite dreading the assault of her toes she descended into a fit of enraged laughter all the same. Not only were the brushes horribly ticklish but they caused the rows of sharp fake nails to vibrate too. Matilda screamed and struggled. Her tormentor was unbelievably skilled and managed to use the brush and thumb spikes to tickle the sides of her feet as she moved her main assault up to her arches. The crowd were in awe at both the extreme torture delivered and the woman’s dexterity. The Dominatrix smiled; appreciating all the hours she had been forced to learn piano as a child, not only had the enhanced her already dextrous fingers but taught her to move them independently and to tempo. The result was uncanny, the leather-clad blonde kept the brush heads moving in an unpredictable pattern that Matilda would have thought impossible if she had the presence of mind to consider the mechanics of her torture.

Having migrated to her victim’s arches the dominatrix used her thumbs spikes on abandoned heels and the brushes to explore to sensitive toes. Matilda began to struggle the desperate helpless struggle of the truly ticklish summoning strength she didn’t know she had, she watched the hourglass wobble and remembered the cruel rules. She tried to control herself but could barely keep still. Sensing her victim’s attempt at self-control the dominatrix moved her main focus up to the balls of Matilda’s feet, redeploying the brushes to the sides and the thumb-spikes to the arches.

“I Vill being going to your toes next little school-mouse! You Von’t be able to stand that!” She declared.

Matilda’s eyes widened; “No!... Not the toes!... Not the toes!.... NICHT AN DEN ZEHEN!”She begged through helpless giggles

“Oh yes! We like zee toes don’t we!” Her captor purred.

Matilda felt the six horrible spinning bristles rise from the balls of her feet to gap under her toes, they then spread out to run over and around every sensitive part of her toes. Within seconds Matilda was a shrieking mess struggling frantically at the leather straps holding her arms, she knew it was hopeless but directed her desperate desire to escape away from her feet knowing she would cause the hourglass to topple if she didn’t. Her tormentor had perfected the art of tormenting her toes and found that it was the sides of her toes that were the worst. Matilda was unable to speak or think and began to gnaw at her arm in an attempt to escape.

“Oh poor Darling!... was that too much!” Her captor teased.

Matilda gulped down air and blushed, as her eyes focused they took in the empty but still standing hourglass. She still could not speak but wondered how much longer they had tickled her.

“So that is your second minute, I vill give you a short break before zee third!...” Her captor declared.

Matilda had to stop herself from thanking her torturer, she was almost delirious. Her last session had driven her to the edge of madness, it had only been a minute but her sensitivity was so high and her torturer so skilled that it had seemed like hours. The moment the brushes had reached her toes time had become meaningless.

“…Now since Zeese two have been so helpful I have a special treat for zem!” Her dominatrix declared.

The brunette had already been to her bag as instructed and produced a bottle of baby-oil.

“Now zee soles are nice and pink, perfectly sensitive. To keep Zem Zat way zee Oil Vill be used, also I believe it can enhance Zee sensations”. The Dominatrix addressed the crowd whilst adjusting her gloves.

Eagerly the two eastern European women oiled Matilda’s soles. They tried to disguise the subtle tickles they gave with their thumbnails but the dominatrix knew what they were up to. Even the oiling drove Matilda insane; she hated having her feet touched even looked at! To make matters worse she was aware of the crowd’s hungry stares, she occasionally spotted people admiring her feet on the rare occasion she wore sandals and always felt compelled to pull them out of view. Now she was helpless and on display, and about to be tortured again.

“Now as you may have noticed I changed the brushes for pointers like the ones Zat were on my thumbs, meanwhile Zee thumbs now move seven shorter points…”The woman addressed the crowd.

“…Are you ready to be tickled again little mouse?” The Dominatrix asked Matilda.

“No! Please don’t!” Matilda quietly trembled, already hating the last few barely disguised tickles from the giggling temptresses.

“Only four minutes to go, let’s see if the oil has made you more sensitive….”The Dominatrix teased.

“No really! Anything but my feet again!” Matilda desperately begged.

“Oh but feet are my favourite!... Ready or Not! Here I come!” Her tormentor cooed in a sing-song voice.

Matilda was laughing before the gloves came into contact with her skin, wasting no time the dominatrix began at her arches using all six toothbrush heads. Matilda’s laughter turned to screams; the oil made it much worse! The crowd cheered and Matilda turned a dark shade of pink. Her tormentor used her little finger to scratch each heel with both the pointer and nails. Simultaneously the leather-clad blonde was able to use the seven points protruding from her thumbs all over the balls of her victim’s feet. Somehow she was dextrous enough to keep the brushes dancing over her victims arches whilst scratching above and below with the layered fake nails and the points below. Occasionally the leather-clad blonde would attack the sides of victim’s feet with the points keeping the torture unpredictable as well as unbearable.

Matilda’s suffering was taken to a new level when the spinning bristles attacked her toes, the blonde had truly identified her worst spots. Beneath the toes the other tools teased the arches, confirmed as the second worst spot. Matilda’s laughter gave way to rage, she was too exhausted to scream but her silent laughter became furious as her face turned crimson. She had no idea how much time had passed when the torture finally stopped and she was allowed to suck in air to her burning lungs. Her captor said something to her accomplice beyond Matilda’s perception, the command was obeyed and a ball-gag slipped into her open mouth as she recovered.

“Now that was obviously extremely torturous for zis little wench, but I have another attachment for my gloves that will definitely be much… much worse!” The Dominatrix explained to the excited crowd.

The words were beyond Matilda’s perception but as she came to she was aware of the crowd’s excitement. Her captor sat at the foot of the stocks brandishing the gloves which now featured larger longer brushes on the palms. There was a singular circular brush in the centre of each palm with rows of bristles above and below. Matilda was sure this was a nightmare!

“If my lovely assistant would switch zeese on as we discussed…” The Dominatrix began, adding “Tlačítka zde”

After switching the evil gloves on, the Dominatrix’s helpers quickly re-oiled Matilda’s feet enjoying a few surreptitious tickles before languishing to watch as their role-model approached. Matilda squirmed, desperate to escape and knowing she couldn’t take the torture that was about to be meted out. It began at her heels, the palm brushes were like big toothbrushes only softer and more infuriating. They scooped up the dripping oil onto her arches as they centred in their target. Matilda went insane, had she not been gagged her screams would have piercing listener’s ears. She frantically struggled, desperate to get away from the evil brushes. They did not stay still but circled in the hollows of her arches and ran up down the length of her soles. Just when she thought things couldn’t get any worse the brushes on her tormentor’s fingertips returned to her toes. All four fingertips now bore toothbrush heads which ran up and down almost independently exploring every soft spot of outstretched skin. Effortlessly her tormentor was able to include the vibrating fake nails now reduced to one sharp red tip per finger, sometimes they accompanied the bristles, sometimes they didn’t: both were torture!

Matilda thought she was hallucinating, she could see Samantha!

“…And your sure she hasn’t been tickled for longer?” She heard her cousin’s girlfriend ask.

“No! No! I have been giving her breaks is all….” The Dominatrix replied, her softy soothing voice diametrically opposed to the sadist torture she was meting out.

“Hmmm!” Samantha hummed; she had only tickled her for the Ten minutes she had agreed, but the leather-clad torturer had been so keen to tickle little Mattie!

“Okay well have her back in one piece!” Samantha offered, before turning to leave.

“Okay, she hasn’t got long left!” The Dominatrix replied, winking at Matilda cruelly.

Matilda watched Samantha leave through the distortion of tear which began to drip down her cheeks out of pure exasperation. She was being pushed beyond her limits and had gone through rage into a kind of tickle-hell she had never experienced. Her captor’s helpers had slunk over to her side of the stocks and were tickling her knees and thigh with the fingertips and a stray feather. The leather-clad blonde pretended not to notice, it gave her an excuse to torture them afterwards if they stuck around until her supply of wenches ran out. She had spotted the crowd eying them up and knew she would not be short of helpers to get them in the stocks or restrained in some other fashion. The hourglass ran out and she sighed and wondered if she should turn it straight back over for her last precious minute of tickle fun. Then an idea struck her.

“Okay little church-mouse that is five minutes, have you had enough?” She asked.

Matilda was too exhausted to respond and just hung her head, breathing heavily through her nose as her ball-gag dribbled with saliva. The dominatrix approached and held up her chin with two fingers again and looked into her eyes.

“Poor little school-mouse…. Have you had enough?.... Do you want to be tickled some more?” The Dominatrix asked in a softly kindly voice without a hint of sadism.

Matilda shook her head and mumbled into her ball-gag.

“Do you want us to let you out of zeese stocks?....” The soft melodic voice asked.

The academic brunette nodded and whimpered pathetically, her eyes wide with relief. Later she would come to despise this moment more than the torture, the feeling of thanks and relief when her captor stopped.

“Okay, let’s get you out of zeese stocks!...” The leather-clad blonde declared.

The brunette in denim shorts held up the small hourglass and protested that they still had a minute left. The dominatrix answered her in her own language and was immediately obeyed, the toe ties were removed and the leather straps unbuckled. The trio were helped by a few members of the crowd, must of whom mumbled in disappointment. Lifting the upper board of the stocks the dominatrix declared;

“Let’s get you out of zeese stocks…. And onto THE RACK!!!” Her soft voice changing to a gleeful gloat as she seized her victim.

It took a second for Matilda to register the words by which time the trio had already grabbed her. She struggled but due to exhaustion and her height she was easy to carry. She protested into her gag but received no help from the crowd who were delighted that the fun was not over. The rack was empty and resembled an industrial workbench, the leather clad blonde had wanted a classic dark wooden medieval contraption like the one in the Red Zone but this one would do. Matilda’s ankles were guided into the stocks at the end and her wrists grabbed.

“Now in order to properly torture all of this little mouse, we will have to take off this dress!” The dominatrix declared.

Matilda tried to struggle but before long the long dress was pulled over her head. She was humiliated and squirmed as the sleeves were eased off her narrow wrists. The afternoon air tugged at her pale skin reminded her she was on display in only her bra and pants.

“Oh now for such a little school mouse you have such lovely soft skin!....” The Dominatrix declared as her victim’s wrist were cuffed.

“All the more for me to torture my dear!” She added as her accomplices stretched out her victim.

As the ringleader it was her job to turn the wheel, she knew about the safety catch and immensely enjoyed her victim’s panic as it turned again and again, clicking and clunking. Matilda hated the feeling of being stretched out and tried to struggle but felt herself being inexorably stretched to her maximum limit. As she reached what she knew to be the point where the stretching would pass from discomfort to pain she did not notice a faint click as her captor declared;

“And one for luck!”

The wheel turned again, tightening and then releasing the ropes. Matilda only noticed the tightening.

“…And one more!” Her captor declared.

Matilda became frantic with panic, her captor enjoyed this game until the watching Black Feather indicated she shouldn’t give the trade secret away to the crowd, some of whom could end up on this cruel device.

“Now before I start on your upper body I need to ensure your feet don’t feel neglected….” The cheerful blonde stated happily adding;

“…Now zeese are like the attachments for my gloves only I secure them to your feet, they are not as good as me of course but will ensure the last minute of your ordeal is something you never forget!”

As she spoke the blonde brandished a selection of brushes attached to straps and rings. Matilda tried to resist their application. Her toes had been tied back to the stocks but were release for a little ring and loop to secure the frame on which the new device was mounted. Her toes were re-tied to the stocks and adjustments made to the device, Matilda couldn’t see what was going on but could hear the blonde instructing her two sultry accomplices. She tried to reach a member of the crowd with her eyes but they relished her helplessness, wanting to watch whatever the blonde had planned next. Matilda felt a strap just above her ankle that seemed to secure two small poles. She felt a larger brush in her arch and a selection of feathers and toothbrush heads that attached to a thin strut that ran between the two runners which connected the two poles just above her toes. She could barely see the devilish device above the stocks and resolved not to look.

“And not forgetting zeese!” Her captor beamed brandishing a selection of small rings with little feathers attached.

The leather clad blonde pulled off her boots and wiggled her toes before pulling the thin white socks off by the toes, leaving her soft bare feet poking out from her leather leggings. She sat and showed her feet to her victim, Matilda struggled but couldn’t notice how the soft pale soles were both perfect and sweet smelling.

“Nice aren’t they? I take good care of them…. And yes they are very ticklish!” The Blonde happily chatted as if this was a perfectly normal conversation.

Like a snake she re-arranged herself to place the toe-rings on all ten of her toes. Some had feathers that faced up, others out and a few down. Many held two feathers that faced two directions. The Blonde made one fumble towards the end, tickling herself by accident.

“I couldn’t do that if I tried….” She giggled, adding; “Can you tickle yourself Morweena?”

Matilda barely understood the question and didn’t remember her pseudonym but shook her head anyway wanting the torture, humiliation and anticipation to end. Matilda hated being exposed in just her bra and panties; she ever wore revealing clothes, even at the beach she wore jeans and a top that covered her ample bosom. Once before her ordeal Claire and Lauren had plotted and inspired six of her classmates to pin her down and tickle her, taking advantage of her ticklish feet to immobilise her as she sat reading a book. At the time she dismissed it as silly girls playing stupid games now she knew their motives. The only thing worse than her pale pretty body being on display was the prospect of the tickling it was about to receive.

“Now, you may think you truly suffered during your last session in the stocks! But I think that by tickling all of my little school-mouse I will out-do my previous efforts….” The Dominatrix declared pulling on her gloves and positioning herself to best torture her victim.

Matilda squirmed the little her bondage allowed, she hated physical contact and having the lithe sexy blonde straddle her and writhe around like a snake made Matilda’s soft skin tingle. She giggled into her ball-gag as her tormentor gave the backs of her knees a few test tickles with the feathery toe-rings before softly commanding her accomplices in a sweet saccharin voice. Before the small timer had turned the devices attached to her feet were activated. They had been positioned perfectly, all of the worst spots between Matilda’s toes were being tickled whilst the larger spinning brushes span in her arches. The blonde had attached long soft brushes to six of the fingertips and dancing them in an infuriating pattern in her victim’s helpless underarms. Again the crowd were amazed at her astounding dexterity, not only independently moving the brushes from just the right distance to softly tease her struggling victim. The thumbs and little fingers bore no attachments and were used to squeeze Matilda’s ribs in between flurries of soft brush tickles to her neck and underarms. The Blonde’s toes danced a cruel dance, they were not overly long but dextrous enough to add to Matilda’s hysterical sensory overload. The blonde’s fine long hair traced over Matilda’s tummy which was beginning to feel the strain of the tortured laughter. Matilda had felt this once before when Claire and Laura tortured her, the tired ache had not yet arrived but was due. The brunette held the hourglass up for the blonde to see: ‘About twenty seconds left’ she thought. She smiled to herself and decided to make the most of the time she had left with this pretty little thing. She lent down and placed her lips against Matilda’s tummy delivering the first raspberry it had known in over ten years.

Matilda went insane, the sensations ran right through her taking the torture to a whole new level

“NEEEEEIN! BITTTE NIIICHT!” She screamed unheard into her ball-gag.

Her tormentor chuckled having successfully detected the muffled change to her victim’s mother tongue. She pondered that small bell-button and lent in extending her tongue, she hated the taste but loved the result. Matilda thrashed desperate to get away from this evil woman and her horrible tongue. Her hysteria was mixed with revulsion and a different feeling that ran through her entire nervous system like a wave of electricity forcing her to spasm and kick until the rack vibrated. Finally the tongue stopped exploring the depths of her belly button and Matilda took a deep breath praying her torments were at an end. As the last few grains of sand trickled away her tormentor gave her one last raspberry followed by a playful slap on the tummy.

“I forgot to fully explore my options with zis!” She declared whilst gesturing towards her accomplices.

The automated tickling device stopped and was removed. As Matilda returned to reality she became aware of her audience once more and blushed.

“Now I will just give you a little while to lie back and relax…” Her captor soothingly offered like a masseuse

“… Whilst I collect my next appointment for zee stocks” she continued

Matilda wondered who the Blonde would choose next, Kimberley, Lauren or Claire. Samantha had been right, the woman was a professional. Just as Matilda almost relaxed her captor declared;

“Actually it is a hot sunny day today, I think you might need zum of this sun-cream! I am sure my assistant will have no problems applying it for you!”

Matilda screamed into her ball-gag in rage as the woman walked away. Hungrily the two Eastern European temptresses grabbed the bottle and covered her feet with the gloopy liquid. No other part of her body concerned them as the diligently worked the white liquid into her soft soles with their long sharp fingernails. It was not long until the first members of the crowd began to apply the sun cream to the rest of her body. The sensations were less torturous but Matilda hated them none-the-less, her knees, tummy and underarms were the primary target. One of the crowd slipped a blindfold over her eyes making her plight all the more helpless. The two eastern European women had been joined at her feet whilst any patch of her exposed skin that was not being caressed was being tickled. Matilda thrashed in a rage as what felt like hundreds of unseen hands robbed her of both her dignity and sanity. Hopeless and defenceless praying that someone would rescue her soon.

Last edited:
Another great story! Thanks! Is there any follow-up to the red zone series in the works?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks, always great to have positive feedback. I'm working on part 3 and have lots more stories to follow; some in the castle, the 'Red Zone' of said castle. And a few stand-alone ideas :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back